By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

The Horde// Chen's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Chen, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Chen

Chen Player

@Sara Lance

I'd love for Jessica to meet Sara in some way, he mostly travels or drinks in bars all around Pandora, and is pretty open so I'm cool for whenever you got the time. And he'd be open to talking to her about their differences in pasts and presents, mainly the fact he's never met her or Rip Hunter in his world and the like.

@Bucky Barnes

Super into this idea, especially since Scorpius is actually attempting to work with formulating Super Soldiers with only a blood sample from one so he could use something else to help attempt to bolster his research. Also he's working as top scientist for Pandora's Hydra so it'll be like he's being taken home :D

2. Sara Lance

Sara Lance Guest

@Chen

awesome! i wouldn't mind starting a thread for them, since i'm sure sara recognizing him gives her more reason to approach him first -- d'you have any date preference this season?

3. Chen

Chen Player

@Sara Lance

Yeah i can start it and anywhere mid January or early February works for me

4. Helen Magnus

Helen Magnus Guest

Helen Magnus and Creature: So from the moment you apped him I knew Helen had to run into him, I just wanted to start getting her Sanctuary plot underway first. First off Helen has always been a person who forgives others of their past and looks at who they are on the inside rather than the outside. Creatures story would be sad and moving to her and Helen would use her endless compassion to try and friend him and earn his trust so she could help him out.

Chen likes this.
  5. Chen

Chen Player

@Helen Magnus

Helen would probably have to try real hard to try and get the Creatures trust, he's at a point where he just wants to be left alone by most of humanity, he see's a lot of them as being imperfect just like his creator and doesn't want to really be a part of that word, having formed his own tiny community in the sewers. And he's just very distrustful of anyone who isn't part of that community, and while Helen isn't technically fully human he'd disregard that on the fact she still got to live as a human before her abnormality while to him, he never got a fair chance at life due to how he was made.

6. Helen Magnus

Helen Magnus Guest

Oh trust me, Helen is very use to that sort of thing. She wouldn't expect to have his trust, she would believe it was earned in time and in her actions. She is also very use to other's viewing her as human rather than a non human and she doesn't correct them because she doesn't know what other species are going through, she had an idea but she's never lived their lives. Just as she always asks to never assume what she is all about because nobody has lived her life either, the length of it along with the time travel aspect. She might even shock him a bit by agreeing humanity is imperfect but point out the imperfections is what makes them human.

Chen likes this.
  7. Luke Cage

Luke Cage Guest

@Chen
    Ok first of all hi because I don't think I've ever really talked to you so wassupp :D

Second of all, I want to throw Luke towards at least one of your guys because you have a lot that I think would work really well with him.

First off, @Batman would be good at getting Luke into more of his hero/vigilante side of things, and maybe bring him more up to speed on the business going on all over Pandora? Luke isn't really a fan of wandering around and being totally left in the dark about stuff, and with all the current stuff around, I could just assume that he would be taking closer tabs on the superhumans and stuff coming into Pandora, so a bit of an encounter and maybe a scuffle would be cool.

That, or @Darth Maul since Luke has had the luck of dealing with several generally nice people so far, and running into a couple bad guys (especially ones that are stronger than him) would give him a sense of scale and what to work towards, and also confirm that Pandora still has some pretty big baddies around that he can personally start a grudge against. Probably @Jonah Hex could fit that bill too, since I get the intense feeling that neither of them would really like each other that much.

8. Chen

Chen Player

@Luke Cage

Hey Yoink, So first of with Batman that could easily be done since yeah if Batman finds out there's a super human going around PT he doesn't know about he'd try and get info on Luke, but as for Maul, I'm actually having him be killed and I'm in the process o making that happen so I've closed him off to new threads. But even with him out of the way I can still offer Dracula as a villain he could meet that could match his strength.

Jonah could meet him but I'm not sure about them not getting along unless something happens that puts them on the opposite side of things.

9. Luke Cage

Luke Cage Guest

Didn't know about Darth Maul dying, so that's my bad! Still, I definitely think Luke and Batman have the most solid potential for a thread, so we can put those two together if you want first, and then maybe set up a thread with Luke and Dracula later?

Chen likes this.
  10. Chen

Chen Player

@Luke Cage

Yeah Bruce and Luke can definitely meet up with the two of them getting into something so I would be all in for setting up a thread for them. And Jonah and Luke since I definitely need him meeting new people other than bounties and his wife.

@Helen Magnus

I do want the creature to try and get out of the sewers, or be forced out at some point so I do want him to have some connection to the topside and given time I can see him and Helen somewhat getting along over some things probably not all but some parts.

Helen Magnus likes this.
  11. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    I could see @C.A. Rotwang eventually becoming an antagonist to @Batman and possibly @Sherlock Holmes, him being a mad scientist with a questionable sense of morality 'n' stuff.

@The Creature might be of interest to Rotwang as well, since he was a science experiment brought to life. Maybe he'd want to learn how Dr. Frankenstein managed to create him? It could be interesting, as I'd doubt the Creature wants Frankenstein's work to be replicated.

I could see him team up with @Victor Von Doom and @Scorpius as well. Specifically Victor, as they're both scientists that also use magic --- though Rotwang isn't the type to gloat about his use of magic since it was frowned upon where he came from. Admittedly I don't know much about these two characters but I wouldn't mind learning!

Victor Von Doom likes this.
  12. Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom Marvel Universe

Despot
    Race:
    Human (God Among Men)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Nyami

I love the idea of Sherlock Holmes interacting with Rotwang in some way seeing as they're both mainly intellectuals and seeing the two try and out smart the other in some form would be great, same with Batman eventually. But definitely for The Creature seeing as he doesn't want more of himself, after the loss of his potential mate to Frankenstein and after coming to terms with his father he doesn't want anything even similar to himself being made and if he found someone trying to he'd try to track them down and stop them.

As for Doom and Scorpius both could work well with him, Doom does the whole science and magic thing and is looking to expand his experiments and Scorpius is a scientist twisted and prone to pushing the lines of ethics and is going around Pandora searching for some way to gain power through new scientific experiments.

Nyami likes this.
  13. Afro-Circus

Afro-Circus The Little One

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human
    @Venom

VEENOM <333 While I haven't read the comics, I vaguely know his story and I'm super hyped by his trailer and NEED TO MEET HIM! :D I'm throwing all my girls at him as he's an awesome baddie, but as he's a journalist, meeting Karen would be fun! :D I don't have any proper ideas right now but let me know what you think, or if there's any upcoming plots I can jump in on <333

Chen likes this.
  14. Chen

Chen Player

@Afro-Circus

So Eddie is looking for a way to get back into journalism as a cover for his venom activities so he could definitely meet Karen through there Otherwise I'm trying to think how he could meet anyone else. He mostly runs around at night doing brutal vigilante stuff but will fight anyone who he thinks gets in his way, including cops.

Afro-Circus likes this.
  15. Afro-Circus

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human
    @Venom

Aah I love that!! <333 Maybe Karen could see Venom out in full force one night and decides to write a story on it, while at the same time meeting Eddie and having no idea it's him! xD

Venom likes this.
  16. Venom

Venom Marvel Universe

@Afro-Circus

That sounds perfect especially sine his way of disguising himself currently is taking on the appearance of Black Suit spiderman and wants that to get in the news to mess with Peter.

Afro-Circus likes this.
  17. Afro-Circus

Dreamer
    Race:
    Human
    @Venom

YAAY! I love all this! <333 @Frank Castle is going to get wind of Karen's current objective which is find out as much as possible about who (and what) Venom is, and will try and stop her going out there and doing something stupid xD So these two may cross paths at some point too? :p

18. Venom

Venom Marvel Universe

@Afro-Circus

Yes definitely, Venom needs to cross paths with more Vigilantes while he's on his warpath

Afro-Circus likes this.
  19. Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye Guest

@Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

Jacob and Ezio definitely need to meet sometime in the near future, considering how Ezio is a major piece of history within the Assassin Brotherhood, that with how reckless and conflicting Jacob's actions are to the tenants of the Creed, I could see some pretty interesting interactions happening. Plus the assassin brotherhood could likely start stirring up some plans and investigation regarding the corruption in Pandora Town now!!

Although right now he's currently finding his way around Pandora Town and adjusting to the modern world, he's likely going to start searching for any clues that lead to an Assassin Brotherhood here in Pandora. So I'd imagine when he does find a lead, Ezio would probably be at the end of the trail.

20. Chen

Chen Player

@Jacob Frye

Definitely especially with Ezios stance being pretty contained to a more plans and strategy based Creed where he’s more a balance of the twins views with eliminating Templars in places of power when necessary and keeping artifacts out of either sides hands, so he’d definitely see it in Jacob that he could be a great Master Assassin if he could just pull back.

If Jacob investigates I’m sure Ezio would hear about it and make sure he met woh him.