By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

The Horde// Chen's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Chen, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Revan and Rey!

If you're looking for other Force users, I'd love to throw Rey his way, as she's still getting used to having lots and lots of Force users around the place; she'd be interested in his story and also maybe some of his insights about the way he uses the Force?. Maybe they could meet during a misunderstanding-she actually has a red saberstaff at the moment (given to her by Jaesa) so maybe he could see her training or in a scuffle with someone and asumme she's on the darker side of the Force? Idk XD

At the moment her May is pretty hectic, so maybe we could do this early next season, seeing as the season change is only next week?

Chen likes this.
  2. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    can Luke meet Revan please? I’ve loved the idea for so long...And they are so much alike. Luke semi-fell and walks the line just like Revan.

I jumped in your open but if you’d rather our own thread be made, that is ok too.

#62 Luke Skywalker, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Chen likes this.
  3. Chen

Chen Player

@Rey

Revan woulf definitely be open to offering Rey some insight into the Force and if he saw her in a struggle he'd be on guard and watch her since while he knows a Red Saber really does instantly mean Sith it's still an early warning sign that she could be a fallen Jedi and those can be just as dangerous.

@Luke Skywalker

Sure! Luke and Revan can meet again under different circumstances, really any way you want and see how their dynamic works out.

4. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    So you want me to delete the reply and we’ll talk on a thread?

5. Chen

Chen Player

@Luke Skywalker

If you'd prefer they have their own meeting sure, but in the end it's all up to you.

But I think a meeting on their own term would open up more options.

6. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    OK. Any preference where they meet?

7. Chen

Chen Player

Well Revan is gonna wander for a while so maybe the Silverwoods or around there

8. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Revan That's fair! Maybe they could encounter someone just outside Pandora Town or some kind of large creature or whatever forces them to briefly work together and they could get chatting afterwards? Rey hasn't got much on at the moment but this would be quite good for her maybe mid/early june?

9. Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker Star Wars

Jedi
    Race:
    Force-sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
  10. Chen

Chen Player

@Idris
    They could encounter some Rando sith looking to make a name for themselves and they could work together to stop him? Somewhere in the fields or some such? Also any dates in particular?

@Luke Skywalker
    Any dates in particular this season or is he open enough?

Idris likes this.
  11. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Chen Anytime between 12th-20th July would work best for me for this at the moment if that's good with you? I can set it up if you want?

12. Chen

Chen Player

@Idris

That date works for me, so yeah if you can set it up on that date I'd be all for it!

Idris likes this.
  13. Andii

Andii Player

hihi! So here I am in your organizer, attempting random plots. Please feel free to edit/throw out/burn whatever doesn't work!

Brunnhilde & Venom

All things considered, I'd like Brunnhilde to fight more things. Interesting things to fight. I think Venom also falls into this category. Plus Brunnhilde is now PT special forces and she's sent to go handle anything crazy like this. So maybe we could have them fight?

Toby & Jackie

I think it'd be fun to throw these two together again! Considering their last run in, maybe Toby can be on a case about to go sideways somewhere and Jackie could be close? Or maybe Jackie has another problem he needs a little help from (similar manner as before) and shows up again? Orrr Toby can accidentally start some trouble in his bar while on a case. That one might be the funnier option, ngl.

Jo & Jonah

Jo's got her bar in Cascade Bay, the Homestead. I'm building up a crew of regulars and she could easily bit a spot of information as well if he's a bounty hunter. Jo use to guard caravans between towns and she's a bit of a known name in those circles. Known to be an ace shot and a knower of people/things. She'd want to know why Jonah was after someone for a bounty, because she'd consider her options and the situation before spilling any details, anddd she'd probably know something about the uniform. Just tossing that in there for fun!

Toby & Nick

PI VS PI. Or two PIs having to work together. She's really good at solving murders and tracking magical things. Maybe some really rich client hires both of them (two have to be better than one, right?) and they have to work together to handle the case? Just to kind of see what happens!

Brunnhilde & The Iron Bull

Works in the SUF. Is a fighter. Gets drunk a lot. I feel like these two could easily be friends. Either meeting in a bar or at work or something! We could have them already be sort of aware of each other and they go drinking? She'd try to drink him under the table!

Jo & Wolverine

Come be a regular at the Homestead! You know you drink. Plus having secretly super hero like people chilling at her bar is always hilarious because she is so squishy human it isn't funny, yet she does stuff in self defense like taking down killer supernatural creatures. I just personally enjoy the contrast.

Chen likes this.
  14. Chen

Chen Player

@Andii

Brun and Venom
    Yes I am so loving the idea of Eddie fighting more supers, right now he's going out at night disguised as spider-man but once she gets a hit in he'll flip into full monster mode and start freaking out. So yes she could definitely fight Venom.

Toby And Jackie

She should so start trouble in his bar because he would have no idea who to side with since he knows her but she is starting shit in his bar so it'd be interesting to see how things play out, and of course he could help her out on a dangerous job of some sort that he passes by.

Jo and Jonah
    Sadly I can't do this plot as I dropped Jonah last AC and have forgotten to remove him and Corvo from my Plotter

Jo and Wolverine
    These two though I can definitely thread with, Wolverine goes to the bar often and would definitely be a regular at the bar and we could have them interact.

Toby and Nick
    I've been wanting Dick to interact with other PI's so having him stuck on a case with another PI would be great. I could see them getting sucked into a really weird case by some rich freak and things quickly going to shit.

Brun and Bull
    Having these two go drinking together would be great, Bull always meets people on his travels sine he' turned the chargers into a full Merc company that goes traveling around Pandora, so she may have been able to hear about him and with him working under the table for SUF he could definitely hear about her.

Andii likes this.
  15. Andii

Andii Player

Brunn & Venom

Funny enough, she's run into Spiderman and has seen he's a kid, so she'd actually be a little on guard at that point. She thought Spiderman was hilarious, probably will not think Venom is as hilarious. But Brunn is pretty free this season. What dates work for you? Do you wanna start or shall I?

Toby & Jackie

Sounds good to me! She will... pay for some of the damages, depending on what they are and what she can afford. But if she's in a bar, it's for business, because she's not much of a drinker (two drink drunk, what). I can def start this one since Toby is the one stirring up trouble. What dates work for you? Toby is probably more free in July-ish or even the end of Aug.

Jo & Wolverine

Great! Did we wanna do a first meeting or a regular meeting? Maybe Wolverine has heard a few extra conversations at the bar (I believe he has more acute hearing I think?) so he could know that the Homestead is a bar but also kind of a front for people taking care of "problems" in a much more violent manner than the x-men? Maybe? Jo's also pretty open this season so her dates can be flexible!

Toby & Nick

Great! I could likely also start this one (all the Toby muse)! Again, her free spots would be more towards July or end of Aug. What dates work?

Brunn & Bull

Sounds good to me! I can easily start this thread as well. What dates work for Bull?

Chen likes this.
  16. Chen

Chen Player

Brun and Venom
    Eddie's good for like early August like August 6th if that's cool and I can start that one and the wolverine one

Wolverine and Jo
    Wolverine could be a regular and have picked up on some of the background stuff from long days sitting in the bar . I could make the thread around July 8th?

Toby and Nick
    Sweet! July 3rd works for me?

Toby and Jackie
    Well of course, August first works for Jackie

Brunn and Bull
    Bull since he's traveling is pretty open so let's go with....July 19th

17. Andii

Andii Player

Okay let's see here.

Brunn & Venom

Aug 6th works just fine!

Jo & Wolverine

July 8th also works!

Toby & Nick

July 3rd also works, I'll get this added to my to do list!

Toby & Jackie

I can swing Aug 1st as long as Toby doesn't have any serious wounds around then, but I think that's manageable!

Brunn & Bull

Also works! I'll get the Toby threads and Brunn/Bull up pretty quickly!

Chen likes this.
  18. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @The Creature and @Mezo Shoji
    Shoji isn't quite an outcast himself, but I could see a camaraderie between the two of them since they're both people who could easily scare people off despite their best intentions. Shoji is kind and patient, so even if The Creature might be a little hard to deal with at times, I'm sure he'd be able to handle it.

#78 FullMoon, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  19. Prix

Prix Player

Educator
    Race:
    Children's Program Puppet
    @The Creature should definitely find Chell later this season if you want him to! I think we should see how our Calamity thread shapes up to decide further details, but just staking my interest.

Chen likes this.
  20. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Revan and @Iris
    Iris here is an android who was meant to be peaceful and kind, which she still is, but recent events drove her over the edge and was so blinded by grief and anger that she only didn't go on a suicide mission to kill someone that she loved dearly because Pandora pulled her in. She's completely lost and in desperate need for guidance, so maybe Revan could provide some of that?

Victor Von Doom likes this.