By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Open The Lord Is Here!

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Chuck, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Chuck

Chuck Supernatural

Kinda God? Sometimes
    Race:
    God
    So after thinking about things and helping Emma Swan with some Lordly help. I'd like to offer up Chuck to start doing some subpar divine intervention. I say subpar because well...he's mostly going to be doing it in Pandora for funsies and because he's trying to find someone cool to write a book about their lives and all that jazz.

I wanted to start this to help like make a place where I and others could chat about where Chuck could pop in and do his thing. Be it to help you because some monsters attacking you and you're bout to get killed biggly or because idk you say 'god damn it' and you're in a pickle and chuck just shows up for the LOL of it.

Literally any God plots are welcome or any plots in general. I'm just trying to get Chuck into some stuff be it good, bad or the alright. Or if you like you can DM me on Discord @KG#1277

THROW ALL DA IDEAS HIS WAY!!!!

Weenie likes this.
  2. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Hellooooo! I decided to drop one of Chuck's creations here! Of course Cas thinks that Chuck is just a Prophet of the Lord. However, maybe Cas can get into trouble and Chuck could show up in order to help and that's how the secrets are revealed?

Chuck likes this.
  3. Michael Langdon

Michael Langdon American Horror Story
    you should see me in a crown

Harbinger of the Apocalypse =)
    Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    DOOOOOD. We do genuinely need to get these two together somehow. >.>

There's the Luci link which is probably the most obvious way to get them together at some point, or there's just generally the whole ~vibe of an anti-christ going around which I imagine would ping up on Chuck's radar at some point. Michael's admittedly not being totally full on right now because he's still learning the ropes but he's still done a couple of sketchy things so far that have flown by under the radar, maybe he's in the middle of one of these sketchy things and Chuck turns up all 'Y R U LIKE THIS?'. Or heck maybe Chuck is just curious to see why Luci had taken the kid under his wing, lol, or we could do some sort of ridic 'only in pandora!' situation with some creature or bizarre thing going down, ooooor maybe Michael tries to call adopted!dad and Chuck turns up instead?

I mostly want this so Michael can be all:
    [​IMG]
    about the situation, because back home none of these higher beings communicate and now they're fucking coming out the woodwork. Like roaches. So many of them.​

Chuck likes this.
  4. Chuck

Chuck Supernatural

Kinda God? Sometimes
    Race:
    God
    @Castiel I love the idea of Cas suddenly getting saved by the 'Prophet of the Lord' and the shock when he finds out God was literally hiding right under his nose the whole time lol. I'd love to do things between them for sure!

@Michael Langdon Yes! I think it'd be hilarious to have Micheal trying to call Lucifer but instead Chuck picks up on it and just steals the call from him. And just pops out probably with liqour, maybe a pizza and a bunch of other things he'd probably not need. I'd love to confuse that poor lil Anti-Christ of yours. lol

Castiel likes this.
  5. Castiel

Castiel Supernatural

Angel of the Lord
    Race:
    Angel
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Great! <3 I am not sure how Cas will react but it's gonna be hilarious! He is from the 6th season where he is trying to play God. So, I imagine there will defintely be a sense of guilt! Probably accompanied by hints of anger. But in the end they are family, right?! And he would definitely feel better knowing his Father is around!!

Cas is open this season. Do you have any dates in mind?

Chuck likes this.
  6. Chuck

Chuck Supernatural

Kinda God? Sometimes
    Race:
    God
    Maybe Cas and Chuck could do things on like the 12th? It'd make Cas the first person he's helped since he arrived in Pandora! If that's not great father things idk what is lol

@Michael Langdon any dates you'd like grandpops to drop on in as well? Maybe after Chuck makes that news thing so you can have Mikey already somewhat know about him being around maybe?

Michael Langdon likes this.
  7. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    @Chuck
    Yessss I'd love to have them meet, Michael can be attempting to prayer-call dad and gets Chuck instead, lmao, which explains why later in the season he insists on just using a phone -snort-. Finding a date is starting to get tricky for me, I think the only space I have left open is between feb 4th-19th, lol! So if we can wedge something in there somewhere that'd be fun! You can check out my other rare available dates here.

Chuck likes this.
  8. Chuck

Chuck Supernatural

Kinda God? Sometimes
    Race:
    God
    Awesome! Any date between then should work for Chuck. He's done all his things in January from what I recall so I guess you can just pick whichever want you want and we'll go with it!

9. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    @Chuck - okay fab, I'll get something up these two today! =)​

10. Michael Langdon

Race:
    Anti-Christ
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    Directory:
    link
    Chuck likes this.
  11. Eris

Eris Player

Writer & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    I'd love to throw Akane at Chuck for some short of shenanigans! I could definitely see her doing something like saying "goddamnit" and him just showing up for no reason, and it completely derails her day/life xD

Chuck likes this.
  12. Chuck

Chuck Supernatural

Kinda God? Sometimes
    Race:
    God
    Yass! I'd love to just have Chuck pop in after a good old 'goddamit' and just do his semi-trolly thing that he's been doing in Pandora whenever he's ya know. Feeling trolly lol. Any dates that you'd like to have Akane get suprised by a friendly visit from Chuck?