By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

The Milk-ee Way

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by milk, Dec 24, 2017.

1. milk

milk gently curdled
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

The Milk-ee Way

warning: may contrain high levels of lactose
    [​IMG]

About MeHeyo.

I'm a 27-year-old (she/her) who lives somewhere on the East Coast of America. I've been writing since my early teens, when an IRL friend was like LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON THE INTERNET and it's been downhill since. I've been RPing on and off throughout the years - mattering what the hell my life is doing at that exact moment. Through college I actually stopped, but came right back to it when I realized I didn't have to deal with homework anymore. Typically, I'm drawn to video-game-related RP type stuff. I've bounced around sites through the years, but only within the last year really discovered Panfandoms through the amazing and lovely @Duck.

Feel free to randomly yell at me to be friends. I like friends. I'm on Pandora's discord so feel free to steal my info from there, or just ask me through a PM.

Roleplay Preferences
    • Posts are typically 250-1000 words depending on what's going on
    • I don't care about matching length...ish? I'm just more likely to reply with a longer post if you give me a longer post, and the reverse too <3
    • Not a fan of meet and greet threads; I like plots
    • I'm a big fan of big plots - but random fun one-shot threads are fun!!!
    • Any form of shipping/romance will be slow burn with me.
    • I'm generally fine with most sensitive topics; but that's basically a case-by-case dealio.
    • I try to reply within 1-2 weeks but sometimes the fact I work 50 hour works gets to me and it may be longer. If it's been like...a monthish, feel free to poke me.

Key
    100% open for all things
    I'm starting to have slightly too many threads, and reserve to right to be selective about accepting any more.
    I fucked up and have one billion threads. Please let me suffer in peace.

#1 milk, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. milk

milk gently curdled
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral

Prompto Argentum

[​IMG]
    FANDOM: Final Fantasy XV

bio

• Aggressively Bisexual
    • Presently dating @Noctis Lucis Caelum
    • Newly promoted journalist !
    • Kind-hearted
    • WALL OF SOUND
    • Texting 4 DAYS
    • Says "bro", "dude", and "yo" more than necessary
    • Came from a Dark Era in his world, so is full of love for this one
    • Seriously he never ever wants to go back
    • Totally doesn't hide discomfort with bad humor
    • Was created in a lab to specifically be infected with daemons/become an evil robot
    • Literally every MT in FFXV is a clone, and technically what he should have become
    • Basically homeboy is a clone of an evil dude who fucked with his DNA and made a million copies to create an army of robots that have daemonic cores running them aka an infected human : D
    • He obviously has issues about this. There's a barcode tattoo he's trying to not be insecure about on his wrist because of this dramatic backstory
    • Also was totes captured by the Big Bad and tortured for awhile. He's mostly recovered at this point but sometimes issues still Happen. Triggered by aggressive grabbing.

hooks

• JOURNALIST so if you have ideas for him to report on/investigate -eyes emoji-
    • Lives in Pandopolis
    • Will end up in weird places just to take a picture - especially for his new job
    • Cat named Tater Tot he LOVES
    • Tech savvy but not necessary can build it. Just like unfreeze your computer
    • Wants Friends
    • Loves games
    • Loves TECH
    • Seems like a useless puppy but actually rather good in a fight
    • Uses guns which he can summon at a whim thanks to his magical b[f]f

Ren Amamiya

[​IMG]
    FANDOM: Persona 5

bio

• Sexuality is somewhere in the grey ballpark
    • Presently dating @Yuuki Mishima (as of December 25)
    • Unfortunately fell into smoking in early January
    • Living embodiment of
    • "I fought the law, and the law won"
    • Has been arrested multiple times
    • Gotten a nice taste of some Limited Edition Police Brutality™
    • Yet to commit any actual crime in his LIFE
    • Literally killed a corrupt god that wanted to destroy humanity
    • ...with Satan. It's a long story.
    • Then was sent to jail
    • Genuinely sweet person despite all this
    • Leans on the quiet end of things
    • Not necessarily shy but just only really speaks when he has something to say
    • Despite being quiet and sweet, he has a weird sense of humor that sometimes comes out
    • Also (side note) has a phone app that allows him to go into a cognitive world (OtherWorld here) and do vigilante stuff that will literally make Bad Guys confess their crimes in reality

hooks

• Owner of Cafe Leblanc Deux so...come talk to him while he works
    • He gives discounts if you come in looking like you just fought crime
    • Has recently gotten very into cooking new things for his cafe
    • From March 12-April he's going to have the nastiest cold of his LIFE
    • His cast from his broken arm comes off March 11th
    • This season he's actively avoiding drama / anything hard
    • Signs up for college classes in April to try to get a degree in Psych
    • Also starts heading back to the gym / eating right / sleeping this season (finally)
    • Loves All Animals
    • Enjoys video games
    • Very, very easy to talk to/great listener
    • Obviously has issues with the law - even in Pandora
    • Like he will flinch if a cop make a sudden movement near him

Akihiko Sanada

[​IMG]
    FANDOM: Persona 3

bio

• Mostly hetero
    • Would Rather Be Working Out Right Now™
    • Loves that Protein (not a gay joke)
    • Boxing Star in high school, kept it going after (not competitively)
    • Persona User throughout high school and still going now
    • Learned to cook to honor a deceased friend, but still isn't the best.
    • Long history of people dying that he got close to
    • Dad Complex™ aka will adopt u even if you're like a year younger, or even older
    • Very headstrong with his methods. Hard to convince him he's wrong
    hooks

• Detective aka can arrest u
    • Has a German Shepard puppy named Knock Out (aka KO aka Kay) and she is Perfect
    • Pretty much always at the gym/on a run
    • Loves His Work
    • Let him be your mentor

Yosuke Hanamura

[​IMG]
    FANDOM: Persona 4

bio

• As of March 12th, he's dating @Futaba Sakura
    • Super deeply closeted bi
    • Happily thinks he's hetero and has no plans to change that haha
    • Can sometimes come across as low key homophobia but he really is working on it.
    • His best friend is gay so like ??? he really can't be doing that anymore. He's just a bit insecure with himself and it comes across wrong sometimes
    • He really really is working on it, just might cry about not wanting things in his butt
    • Very good at puzzles
    • Extremely clever in subjects/things that interest him, and hopeless in others
    • Loves to dance / sing
    • Persona User - aka can summon his Shadow Self to fight crime in the Other World. More of a fun fact then anything at this point
    • Came from a pretty messed up time in his world and doesn't like to talk about it
    • Likes to talk about literally anything else ever tho
    • Picky eater
    • Soy allergy
    • Flirt ™
    • Nerd
    • Genuinely a very kind person
    • Comes from 2011 so playing catch-up a bit with technology
    • Poor Money Spending Decisions
    • Loves music
    • Sort of a deeply lonely person that sorta assumes he'll always be people's second or lower choice
    • Low key anxiety that normally comes across with him crossing his arms in front of his chest
    • DEEP ISSUES WITH DEATH/LOSS
    hooks

• Always ALWAYS listening to his headphones
    • Like normally when walking around in public they're on and he's walking with a BEAT
    • Club kid - aka probably a little drunk and dancing his ass off at random clubs a lot of the time
    • LOVES KARAOKE
    • Can be heard at random hours on the radio as a DJ. His hours typically shift to fill in for people since he's so new.
    • Also working at Jurassic World this season as both a bus boy at the Jurassic Pub and also a dinosaur mascot entertainer
    • WANTS A MOTORCYCLE SO BADLY
    • While he lives in Pandopolis all his friends are in Centria so he can be found in either place pretty much whenever
    • Even Centria late at night because he has a friend he sometimes crashes with when he doesn't want to go all the way home
    • Always ALWAYS has to pee
    • Finds himself falling into trashcans more often then anyone should

Five Hargreeves

[​IMG]
    FANDOM: The Umbrella Academy

bio

• Basically married to Dolores; half of a department store mannequin he latched onto in the apocalypse (long story)
    • So don't try to romance the old/little man he's super unavailable
    • Lived for 58 years, but appears 13 due to a miscalculation with time travel
    • Can teleport anywhere he's physically been before
    • Can time travel forward with ease, can time travel backwards with deep deep calculation (imperfect art)
    • Obviously stuck to Pandora/this season for both
    • Acts a tired old man...cuz he is one
    • Coffee...is his heart
    • As is alcohol
    • Enjoys driving
    • Lives ??? around
    hooks

• Presently using Schola resources to figure out what Pandora is/how to leave
    • (I know it's impossible but he doesn't)
    • Used to be an assassin and honestly would be down for some murder in Pandora for the right price/if he's bored
    • He'd basically be one of those asshole teachers everyone loves for some reason but there's always one kid who doesn't get it and hates him
    • Actively Not Looking for friends but could really use some
    • Always trying to figure out wtf Pandora IS.

#2 milk, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  3. Nairne

Nairne Guest

Giovanni & Ignus - sooooo I'm not familiar with this character, but I feel like he would be the type that might get along with Giovanni (until at least he figures out that Giovanni is a mafia boss. Unless he doesn't mind that small detail). Giovanni knows how to play the smooth business man and is looking for friends/allies on the more...sophisticated front. Interested at all?

4. Prompto Argentum

Prompto Argentum Final Fantasy
    Chocobro

Journalist
    Race:
    Human(ish)
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    I'M BACK AND HAVE PROMPTO NOW. Nairne this character is SUPER different BUT IF YOU HAVE IDEAS??? yeah.

Nairne likes this.
  5. Nairne

Nairne Guest

Okay so a brief summary of what's going on with Giovanni:
    - he started a company called Rocket Technology. It sells refurbished tech to new Pandora residents. However, it's a guise for his new Team Rocket organization.
    - He's going to be capturing Asriel thinking he's a Pokemon. However, Asriel is going to go haywire and destroy one of his warehouses.
    -Giovanni is going to be teaming up with Lex Luthor

So Giovanni is always looking for allies or people to help him out. If you're interested in any of this plotting or something else, I'm game :)

Prompto Argentum likes this.
  6. Prompto Argentum

Prompto Argentum Final Fantasy
    Chocobro

Journalist
    Race:
    Human(ish)
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Nairne
    FIRST OFF I WANNA APOLOGIZE FOR JUST POOFING LAST TIME AFTER YOU POSTED ON MY ORGANIZER/PLOTTER/WHATEVER YOU CRAZY KIDS CALL THEM. And then I forgot to tag you in my last post BECAUSE I AM A FOOL

anwyay
    -cracks knuckles-
    no that's not a pokemon oh my gosHHH

Right now I have Prompto nestled in Misty Hollow being a waiter in the Shady Place™ known as the Cat's Meow; so maybe they could meet there. But Prompto's actually rather handy with tech so like??? He technically could lend a hand with refurbishing said tech. That was actually a MAJOR part of his life over the past three years before dropping into the world. I KNOW THAT'S LIKE THE SHELL COMPANY BUT YEAH

I really dig your plan to become Lex Luthor But Better. Prompto is a Good Kid™ so technically he wouldn't get too involved with people who seem super bad. He'd naturally kinda just keep his nose out of it, if he could help it. Tbh he's kinda just in a state where he's been through so much lately, he wants a NORMAL LIFE WITH NORMAL NOT EXCITING THINGS FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES. So if he gets any super-villain vibes he'd probably backflip away. However, he's a very loyal kid. So if he gets looped into things before realizing any sort of negative anything, he'd feel obligated to follow through and stuff. Like if he knows stuff, he'd keep a secret.

So like if he's being a good waiter while they're having a shady meeting and overhears stuff, don't worry broski; his lips are sealed.

SO TECHNICALLY MANY OPTIONS TO GET THIS SUNSHINE CHILD ACCIDENTALLY INVOLVED : DD

Nairne likes this.
  7. Nairne

Nairne Guest

Well we could do it this way:
    Giovanni has wanted ads to hire people who are good with technology. He could find the ad and be like "Hey, I can help". Giovanni can hire him do one of those gigs where as long as Prompto gives him the goods, Giovanni will stay out of his way. If Giovanni knew he was a goody-two-shoes, he probably wouldn't want to keep him that close either lol

Buuuuut this could also lead to if things go south, Prompto could get involved or anything like that. I'm up for ideas in that realm :D

milk likes this.
  8. Noel

Noel Player

@milk
    Clara & Prompto
    So I've got Clara Oswald from Doctor Who, who really needs to go on an adventure. Also I adore Prompto. SO LET'S DO THINGS?? Pandora is stressing Clara out, and I'm thinking she could head out towards Misty Hollow to ~get away from it all, and maybe meet Prompto there? I'm not sure if you have an entrance thread for him, but we could do that-- or maybe she's gotten lost in the woods and needs help, I'm game for anything :) Let me know!

milk likes this.
  9. milk

milk gently curdled
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    First off; sorry for the delay!!!! Anyway, let's make some plots~

@Nairne
    Prompto's very much someone who likes to keep himself busy with assorted stuff; especially if it both involves things he likes + moneyyyy. He'd def respond to that ad and be like HEY I CAN HELP and be VERY enthusiastic about it. Maybbbeee him doing a pretty good job gets him some form of attention, which drags him deeper and deeper into things until he's Blasting Off Again™

@Noel
    CLARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    i love clara
    AND I CAN SEE THEM GETTING ALONG SUPER WELL HOLY CRAP
    I don't have an entrance thread for him yet! In his app I have him appear in the middle of town going
    [​IMG]
    and having an emotional moment™ at the sunlight

BUT once he's settled in his lil' home and has his lil' job, he's prone to wandering around the woods alone because #PHOTOGRAPHY and also adventure. His life went from HAHAH BRO ROADTRIP to screaming hellscape to the current which is actually really mundane...minus the whole 'hey weird world' part. So he's prone to making a bit of adventure for himself. SO either works for me!

If entrance thread:
    She could help explain this world, what's going on, etc. Then they could explore Misty Hollow together and maybe see some randoms spooky stuff and have a lil' adventure

If woods thread:
    he DOES carry his gun with him when he goes into the woods alone so???? RANDOM ANIMALS ATTACKING could be a thing (though he'd try to befriend them at first tbh). Also they could see more random spooky things. She could be wandering and scare away something he was trying to take a picture of, walk into his shot, or he's literally in a tree trying to get a dumb picture and falls on her (sorry Clara).

BUT YEAH. I'M DOWN FOR ANY OF THESE : DDDD

Noel likes this.
  10. Nairne

Nairne Guest

Okay! Right now he's trying to alter Pokeballs to try to capture other creatures. Giovanni could assign him the project once he sees what Prompto is capable of. And then if you want to get involved with shenanigans, we can go from there. :p

milk likes this.
  11. Noel

Noel Player

@milk
    CAN HE BE IN A TREE AND FALL ON HER PLS IM CACKLING BC THE AMOUNT OF SHRIEKING THAT WOULD OCCUR
    heheheh. But yes I think they’d be wonderful lil pals!!!!!! Clara is WIIIIDE open for spring so whatever date works for you, works for me!!

milk likes this.
  12. milk

milk gently curdled
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    HEY HEY COOL KIDS
    IM REALLY HUNGOVER LETS PLOT

@Nairne
    SOUNDS AWESOME
    prompto how do u get yourself into these situations son

@Noel
    While he's not a fan of heights, he is a climber. He probably saw something climb up a tree and was like YES GOOD or maybe the sky was doing something cool and he wanted to be HIGHER or tbh there's like a million reasons why he'd be in a tree. He also just kinda falls down all the time. Like...not even headcanon. Just watching him run around in battle he's constantly on the ground for??? no??? reason??? and ALSO SLIDING AROUND FOR SOME REASON TOO??? prompto y

ANYWAY yes let's do a woods thread that starts with him falling on her. I CAN START IF YOU WANT with probably a date of like.......mid marchish! I have one thread with him rn so he's pretty wide open too. : DDDDDDDDDDD

LEMME KNOW IF THAT'S COOL AND I'LL GET SOMETHING UP ASAP

Noel likes this.
  13. Noel

Noel Player

@milk
    bless u prompto
    YES THAT SOUNDS PERFECTTTT <3 ty ty!!

milk likes this.
  14. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @milk

Alice Margatroid and Prompto
    So Prompto likes tech and stuff, while Alice is a magician who crafts dolls who can do a bunch of stuff for her and they look like they move by themselves. I'm thinking of a scenario where Prompto is impressed by the dolls and asks Alice how she made them, thinking they're like mini robots or something but then she's just "It's magic boi" and things develop from there?

I think she would be curious about modern technology since she lived in a fantasy setting where technology was still slowly being introduced to day-to-day life. Also, the one photographer she knows is a pretty annoying girl so if Prompto wanted to like, take a picture of her or her dolls or something, she would probably already be like "Oh god this again".

Alice is kinda indifferent to people but she's polite as long as you're not annoying her or being rude, so a friendship between the two of them could be possible but it would be a slow-burn.

milk likes this.
  15. milk

milk gently curdled
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @FullMoon
    HI!!! HELLO!

okay PLOT
    lkjalskjdf
    DOLLS? that is terrifying and awesome at the same time
    Prompto 1000% would assume that they're little robots and be like WHOA THAT'S SOME COOL ROBOT STUFF
    And yes he'd want to take pictures of weird little not-robots. Probably how the convo even starts is that he sees these weird lil' dolls doing stuff and is like UHHHH -snap- then realizes she's the one that is in charge of the little monsters and asks roughly 2000 questions

Then sorta just low key disassociate when she's like OH THEY'RE MAGIC DOLLS bc Prompto's like ENTIRE PURPOSE OF BEING was basically to be a magic robot daemon boi but he was stolen as an infant so that never happened. Still have SUPER ISSUES about it once he learned his like...Tragic Back Story. So he'd probably just kinda make some unfortunate mental connections, then quickly bury that before he implodes on himself.

so make a bad jokes and laugh at it himself

and yes he's totally aLSO an annoying photographer

And yEAH. He's basically never mean without reason and would be super fascinated by MAGIC
    His world has magic too just like...it's weird and kinda out of the hands of normal people SO he's curious how her's works etc etc etc

and listen he needs friends yes slowburn friendship please

: D

FullMoon likes this.
  16. Nairne

Nairne Guest

Do you have a time frame of when Prompto would be available?

milk likes this.
  17. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @milk

Oh gosh

Yeah Alice could totally just be like looking around the woods with her dolls scattered around just following her around or maybe helping her with something (idk what) and then Prompto could see them and start taking pictures and Alice is like "excuse me"

Or if you want a bit more tension at the start maybe he's kinda stalking them and trying to take pictures and suddenly boom there's like five of them surrounding him and pointing very sharp weapons at him and then Alice begins interrogating him.

But she probs wouldn't hurt him and then they could just talk and share information about technology and magic and stuff and start forming the basis for a friendship!

And if Alice ever uncovered his backstory she would totally think of him as pretty much a living doll of sorts and considering that her goal in life is making a fully independent doll she would be super curious about everything and probably make Prompto uncomfortable in the process whoops

milk likes this.
  18. milk

milk gently curdled
    Plots & Events Division

Race:
    some sort of elf
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE DELAY THIS WEEK WAS LIKE...ridiculous amounts of overtime @ work but here i am
    i love you both for wanting to plot with me ok

@Nairne
    He arrives in early March so like...ANY TIME AFTER THAT HE'S GAME. I have threads in early/mid march, so anything after the 15th of March onwards is PERFECT <3

@FullMoon
    alkjs;dkljfkdf prompto casually stalking them because he wants to know what the HELL is happening with these dolls, then ends up being surrounded is 10000% likely
    LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN

kaljs;ldjfkljdf oh god HE'S A REAL BOY ALICE. A. REAL. BOY.
    With all the doll stuff he might mention something about it, tbh. Like he's not really come to "terms" with the fact there's literally a bar code on his wrist and he's WORKING ON THAT SLOWLY but man oh man that'd be really unsettling

i love it

Nairne and FullMoon like this.
  19. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @milk

IM SORRY PROMPTO SHE'S JUST NOT GOOD WITH PEOPLE

Alice is gonna be roaming around Silverwood starting at March 20th and outside of that and the 23rd she's free to have Prompto stalking her around late March/early April. I guess it would be better if you started it if you don't mind?

20. Nairne

Nairne Guest

Okay! I'll get a thread started and get back to you.