By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

the other side of paradise // shayne's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Shayne, May 15, 2019.

1. Shayne

Shayne Player

[​IMG] [​IMG]

About MeHi~ I'm Shayne and I'm 25 years old. I recently finished my MA in history and am looking for work in education or local museums. I've been rping for around 12 years off and on. While I tend to app characters from less popular fandoms I do love Marvel, ASOIAF, and Harry Potter. Monster/creature/dinosaur movies have my entire heart and I tend to gravitate toward sci-fi and magical realism. In my free time I like to read, sculpt (with clay), and bowl. I also play video games. Some of my favorites are Bioshock, the Red Dead Redemption series, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, and Overwatch. (I'm also bad at writing these >> )

Roleplay PreferencesI'll write any length of post but they tend to stay on the shorter end of things, 200-500 ish (let’s rapidfire!!!!!! ) I don't really care about matching but I often do it out of habit. Sometimes I write a lot because I get excited; don't feel obligated to match! I'm just as happy to get a 100 word post as I am a 1000 word post. Just let me know what you're comfortable with and I'll roll with it! Communication is always key. I'm super easygoing, and I'll always accommodate when I can.

When it comes to plotting, I love a bit of everything and will rarely say no to an idea unless it veers into being ooc for my character. My favorite types of plots are usually unlikely friends/found-family things or two people who don't get along being stuck together. I love spontaneity and surprises tbh and prefer not to spend too much time plotting out things beforehand unless there's combat or confrontation involved.

LimitsNo super hard limits but I will always respect yours, so let me know! I tend to write stuff that at least alludes to things on the darker end, so I'm pretty comfortable with anything as long as its handled with respect and tastefulness. I honestly love writing ships, and the intimacy that comes with it, but I feel better plotting them if I've gotten to know you through chatting on discord or something.

Check out my characters below!

2. Shayne

Shayne Player

Abe Sapien

Hellboy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Former agent at the Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense. Used to be human but only remembers scattered pieces of that life. Became even more "monstrous" after being shot multiple times and slipping into a coma. Some people think he started the apocalypse back home. Very polite and tolerant (to a point) despite all that. Will drop everything to help people and is infinitely curious.

Currently (Spring 108)Arrived at the end of April. Currently wandering around in the Crystal Vales, familiarizing himself with his new surroundings.

3. Shayne

Shayne Player