HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open The Palace Of Justice

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Claude Frollo, May 9, 2018.

1. Claude Frollo

Claude Frollo The Hunchback of Notre Dame

So, this is a little bit late but The Palace of Justice Penitentiary has been built! Frollo has decided that Pandora isn’t tough enough on supernatural criminals so he created his own prison. Completely in secret and equipped with some of the best ways to hold the supernatural (due to his insider position in the PT Government), it is ready for his super secret brand of justice. It will include torture, experiments, and basic inhumane conditions. After all, these creatures are not human...

How to Get Involved!

I need members of this secret group who will pull security, be prison guards, or be scientists trying to find cures or protections against evil. You may have powers, but just not evil ones. These members will know there is a leader but they will not know it’s Frollo.

Frollo will only kidnap very specific prisoners but I want to make a few things clear first.
    1. He will not be in any way present for these kidnappings. In order to keep his good reputation, Frollo will keep his agenda well hidden. No one knows he is behind this but a couple of the NPC minions he has working as a terrorist group on the streets. I control the minions so no torturing them for info, they won’t talk.
    2. He is very unlikely to ever visit the penitentiary itself, I will be posting with his account there to play his NPC minions. In other words, there will be very little to connect him to this facility.
    3. If Frollo does actually come into contact with the penitentiary or a victim, it will be in disguise.
    4. Please plot all escape attempts with me.
    5. I am hoping to not get Frollo caught just yet but plots to expose him are under way and will be in a separate brainstorm later. Extreme caution is being taken by him so anyone who outs him should and will have in character solid evidence.
    Here’s what I’m looking for in prisoners for the penitentiary.
    1. First choices are vampires and werewolves. If you are one of these, it’s likely he will want to toss you in a cell.
    2. Witches and demons, like actual sold your soul to Satan or worship the dark one, not just someone with magical powers.
    3. I am open to few others. Frollo does not think anything and everything supernatural is evil. If you have an actual case for someone else that Frollo might find evil and dark, you can present it. People who just fly, use magic, or have abilities are probably not going to fit, however.

Current Players

Prisoners and Members and Supporters will be the titles of most people involved. The members are those working with Frollo. We will figure out here how and when you got nabbed.
    I don't have the best memory so if I had previously plotted with you and miss you here, please contact me or reply!
    @Tanaquil - Prisoner
    @Simon Lewis - Prisoner
    @Crowley - You know who you are

These are people who have shown interest and I'm tagging to see if they want to be involved with this idea.
    @Irina Clockworker - Supporter?

#1 Claude Frollo, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. Irina Clockworker

Irina Clockworker The Evillious Chronicles

Yessss, Irina is down for supporting him! Let's create chaos hahaha!
    Also, Irina is really into torture, so she'd gladly help with that, if you're interested.

But yeah, she's really down for supporting him behind the scene and publicly! I mean... Supporting him publicly now won't be really useful (since, you know, she's a bit of a nobody for now) but next season, she'll get a little bit more famous haha!

Claude Frollo likes this.
  3. Lori Lemaris

Lori Lemaris DC Universe

Friendly Neighborhood Femme Farcical
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Oho! A secretly run prison for those that you personally do not like, Frollo? Oh, you are just singin' my song, aren't ya? xD Yeah but you know, if you ever wanted someone to poke around where they are most certainly not wanted, maybe stumbling upon the place through tracking some of Frollo's NPC minions on the streets or some guards or something...well we've talked about this, you know Joker's totally willing to make a nuisance of herself here, and meticulously gather her evidence every step of the way ;D

4. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    OKAY SO just to clarify for everyone who might be curious, Crowley's doppelganger, Twinley, was the one who actually dealt with constructing and (more importantly) warding the Palace of Justice, making it more than just a penitentiary and, instead, into a place that can actually contain creatures of downright formidable power. Don't hate him too much: He genuinely believed that Frollo meant well, and only wanted to help protect Pandora.

Meanwhile, real!Crowley is being forced to cooperate with Frollo due to a binding curse/spell that was placed on him. So I imagine once he's done being a brat and trying to find a way out of his predicament, he's going to be collecting quite a few of the prisoners for the penitentiary, given that he has the ability to literally... teleport in, snag someone, and then disappear. he's really fucking sorry but u no what can he do, right? RIGHT?

Obviously it's everyone's call as to how their character gets grabbed, but as long as it's plausible with Crowley's timeline, I'm down for him to snatch some folks up! Also, as much as he would dearly love to spill all the beans on Frollo, he's not going to be able to say anything about it, so... yeah at least for the time being he'll be just as useless as the NPC minions insofar as information goes.

Qrow Branwen likes this.
  5. Tanaquil

Tanaquil The Unicorn Series

Tinker Sorceress
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    YAAAY FROLLO JAIL! <3 Unfortunately, after talking to @GhostOfHalloweenPast and @Fleet about the capture and breakout plan we had before and looking at everyone's various plotting timelines and other obligations IRL and IC it looks like we might be interested in going a different direction with her capture, if you're comfortable with that, at least if it has to happen this season. Namely this involves Tanaquil breaking free and killing an NPC attacker before she's captured, with or without knowing who's behind it, and then fleeing Pandora Town by the beginning of May. This way she wouldn't know where the prison is or necessarily who was behind the attempted capture, and Frollo wouldn't have any difficulties this season in terms of break-ins. Of course if this isn't workable I totally understand and I'm willing to be as flexible as I can.

I am so, so sorry that this kerfuffle happened and I'm definitely still open to other ideas or potential plotting as far as that goes! Once she gets back into Pandora Town next season maybe? <3

6. Claude Frollo

No worries! I'm sure I'll have plenty of volunteers. Unfortunately, the prison isn't built until the end of May, but we can work something else out for sure.

Tanaquil likes this.
  7. Alex Treveney

Alex Treveney Nightschool

Waitress
    Race:
    Weirn
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    As I've mentioned before, Alex is a weirn, which means that she has an astral, a bond creature that's actually a demon. The astral looks like this, so fairly demonic. She's also locked out of Misty Hollow by the barrier, which would be a fairly big sign that she's evil (its not her fault she's possessed). She lives near Crowley, and low-level advertises her services as a witch for people.

She'd probably make a decent prisoner.

Claude Frollo likes this.
  8. Claude Frollo

@Alex Treveney It's likely, if she is possessed, Frollo would try and exorcise her. Is that maybe a plot you want in on?

9. Alex Treveney

Alex Treveney Nightschool

Waitress
    Race:
    Weirn
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    I'd be up for it! Her posession isn't common knowledge ,but maybe Crowley would know? And tell Frollo? Exorcism probably won't do anything, but he doesn't seem the type to stop trying.