By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

News Article The Pandora Turnip #2

Discussion in 'Pandora News' started by Prompto Argentum, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Prompto Argentum

Prompto Argentum Final Fantasy
    Chocobro

Mailman
    Race:
    Human(ish)
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]
    October 10, 109

Cursed™
    [​IMG]
    Every Autumn, people within Pandora keep getting cursed. It's advised that you stop pissing off old people, going into the deep forest alone, and/or being rude to questionable figures. Also stop reading dead languages out loud, using ouija boards, and overall being white people in horror movies.

Spoilers, Sweaty
    [​IMG]
    "Oh my god, it's my OTP," says local fan as two normal people walk by holding hands, walk away slightly faster, "I ship them so hard back home! It's so sad how it turns out in canon."

"Wait, what?" asks couple.

"What is this place?"
    [​IMG]
    Starkbook is consistently flooded with similar entering-world messages, causing very specific locals to complain.

"I just don't care anymore," says dramatic nerd who needs to get out more, "It's the same series of words every time. Post something original. Wow me."

Worlds Entering Pandora is Waves
    [​IMG]
    "My friends all appeared within the same month as me, then disappeared by the next," sobs lone member from world, "I'm so afraid. Am I next?"

Life 2.0
    [​IMG]
    "Pandora is a great place to start over and follow your dreams," says local man, getting back up to the same shit as usual.

This Isn't Even My Final Form
    [​IMG]
    "I'm basically a God back home. I've never lost. I'm all powerful. You can never defeat me," a Pandoran citizen monologues, seconds before being one-hit KO'd by mid-tier leveled person of a different world.

Other Issues

2. Max Mayfield

Max Mayfield Stranger Things

Zoomer/Apothecary
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good