HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. SUMMER LOCATION: SWALLOW FALLS
    A new island has appeared off the coast of Cascade Bay! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. SUMMER EVENT: THE DREAM MACHINE
    Master lucid dreaming today! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open The Seige of Misty Hollow

Discussion in 'Misty Hollow' started by John Uskglass, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes The Walking Dead

Defender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    I think the kidnapping would make sense in phase 2. I'll let Nessa speak to the order of play :)

2. Nairne

Nairne Player

Okay! I was just worried I missed something because I'm excited for this thread lol

3. Eleven

Eleven Stranger Things

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Eleven is a new arrival in Misty Hollow and I'd love to get her involved with stuff in the town, if that would be welcome? If nothing else, she makes for a great wildcard to add to the chaos.

Nairne likes this.
  4. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

Magician King
    Race:
    Human (Magician)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    @Nairne @Yols
    Yeah, phase two would probably be the best place on the timeline for that. I think strting it now shouldn't give you *too* much of a problem as far as things go, though so go for it!^^

@Eleven
    Eleven! 8D Ai, yesss, go for it!^^ I'd love for her to get involved. Did you have any particular ideas for her?

5. Chief Jim Hopper

Chief Jim Hopper Stranger Things

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    Eleven, you could join @Rick Grimes and Hopper's plot thread.

They were going to go searching through the woods for a missing child. Since Hopper and her have already met, he could go searching for or something

6. theweasleyboys

theweasleyboys Multiple Personalities Galore

Resident Snarker
    Race:
    Hummingbird
    Directory:
    link
    Posted in the Mannimarco's thing already, but still. Either Dottie Underwood or Yondu Udonta could be up for this, because one's tired of all the rivalry nonsense and the other's got roped into the Governor's madness against his will, which of course means he has to be eaten like the rotten li'l Terran that he is punished. XD

7. Eleven

Eleven Stranger Things

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Chief Jim Hopper I'd love for her to get involved with the Hopper/Rick Grimes plot! Were you thinking this is before she moves in with him, so he has less of an idea where she is?

8. Kylo Ren

Kylo Ren Star Wars

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Kylo won't be happy that the attackers could get as far as they could without him feeling it. He would probably join everyone if given the chance. (I know, I am late to the party.)

9. Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin Teen Wolf

Race:
    Banshee (human)
    Hey guys! I would love to get Lydia involved in this plot, as it's right up her alley (but she will probably hate me for it -cough-).

Lydia is a Banshee, meaning that she is hypersensitive to the supernatural, which I imagine includes just about everything going on in the forest around Misty Hollow right now. She's something of a harbinger of death, and tends to know when someone is in immediate peril. She experiences premonitions that give her clues and information about things that may be close to happening - attacks, kidnappings, an attempt on someone's life, etc. If someone is missing (I briefly saw a mention of someone being kidnapped?), she can sometimes sense clues about where they are (certain sounds or smells, a fleeting vision of their surroundings, etc). She could potentially be very helpful if you guys are okay with her getting involved!

I'm going to be posting an open arrival thread for her in the forest just outside of Misty Hollow. The forest ofc will not be friendly to her because she is a human, even with her extra supernatural abilities. If anyone is interested in grabbing that up, fending off whatever tries to eat her, and maybe cluing her in to what is happening, I'll post the link here! :D

10. King Ezekiel

King Ezekiel The Walking Dead

Zookeeper
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    I was thinking of having adorable baby Shiva get spooked and run off into the woods, which would lead to Ezekiel and a bunch of NPCs going off to find her. They would end up being attacked by trees. I want the trees to brutally tear apart the NPCs and injure Ezekiel, so it pushes him into seeking out someone who can teach him magic (link).

Would this be okay with you, @Nessa? And I imagine this would be a Phase 2 thread?

11. Nessa

Nessa Player

Oh gosh I'm so late to this >.<

@Kylo Ren
    Don't worry about it! Untill the final battle's fought it's never too late! ;) Seeing Kylo involved in this would be awesome!^^

@Lydia Martin
    That sounds amazing, Lydia would be prefect for this plot!^^ Someone's probably snatched up her entrance thread by now, but if you still wanted to post a link here that would be cool :)

@King Ezekiel
    Sounds great to me!^^ And yep, it probably would be a phase two thread

Dharke likes this.
  12. Dharke

Dharke Welcome to Catbury!

Race:
    Bearcat
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil