HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AUTUMN LOCATION: HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA
    There's a new creepy castle in Silverwood! Check out the details HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. AUTUMN EVENT: EVERYONE'S FAULT
    Mild to moderate earthquakes are rocking Pandora! Find out more HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Open The Soldier On Ice

Discussion in 'Brainstorming' started by ChaoticAbsolute, Oct 12, 2017.

1. ChaoticAbsolute

HI GUYS!!! Ok so, I am planning on apping the one and only Steve Rogers, a.k.a Captain America! Along that vein, I also had a potential idea for a plot surrounding the way I was thinking of bringing him in. So my thought was to bring in the capsicle, basically following the end of his title movie in the MCU, with him alive but frozen in ice. He would potentially be dropped into The Shimmering Sea, though I'm open to any other suggestions. Plotwise, I was thinking that one of the evil organizations on Pandora, perhaps COBRA @Cobra Commander or *coughcough* HYDRA *coughcough* @Ophelia Sarkissian *coughcough* could find the capsicle and he could awake in captivity at one of their bases of operation in Pandora, with a rescue to follow! If anybody in these groups would be interested, or if there are any other ideas about how the capsicle could be found and plotted around, please let me know! I'm open to ideas ^w^

2. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander G.I. Joe

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    BBRRRUUUHHHH

I'd be very down for this. VERY down. Cap could easily be stored at Cobra Island, which is in the Tiberian island chain, and break out from there in an action scene so good Marvel's gonna wish they had it on film! It would also expose the fact that the Island is once again up and running, which could be interesting from a plot point of view - basically, this could drive a lot of fun angles forward. If ol' Madame Hydra doesn't object, I'm down for COBRA picking up ol' Steven!

Clint Barton likes this.
  3. Ophelia Sarkissian

Ophelia Sarkissian Marvel Universe

Terrorist/International Criminal
    Race:
    Human-ish
    @Cobra Commander
    HEY BACK OFF STEVE IS MINNNNNE

seriously though: between the two, it should be Ophelia to welcome her best and most awesome enemy to this new world. and try to brainwash him, lets be honest Commander you've already got Lena let me have the Steve let me chill with the Steve <.<

Clint Barton likes this.
  4. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander G.I. Joe

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Awww, well, all right... guess I can't hog all the fun, can I?

Nah, u go ahead pal - just remember, the best welcomes are said with electroshock equipment C:

5. ChaoticAbsolute

All of this makes me feel very afraid for Steve's safety. WHICH IS EXACTLY THE POINT SO WOO~ Lol alright sooo HYDRA it is then? I am totally down with him being captured, thawed out and abused manhandled a bit until he can be rescued.

6. Gerold Hirschberg

Gerold Hirschberg Inglourious Basterds

Ex-Guerrilla Warrior/Hunter
    Race:
    Human and Proud!
    DAMMIT RED SKULL YOU ALREADY GOT TO HIM ONCE

...Not sure how I could toss this WW2 soldier into the mix, buuuut I'm pretty sure he wouldn't just let a fellow soldier suffer for long if he could do something to fix it. So who knows, maybe some 'top secret message' accidentally gets dropped somewhere and he springs into action??

Clint Barton likes this.
  7. ChaoticAbsolute

Ooooo, interesting! Steve would definitely be pleasantly surprised to have a fellow US soldier involved in his rescue! And feel bad and be reminded of Bucky

Clint Barton likes this.
  8. Ophelia Sarkissian

Race:
    Human-ish
    omfg yessss @Cobra Commander you've given this old war girl the best gift of CHRISTMASSSSS

She's so happy. She's vibrating. She's full of happiness.

She may start off as a mockery of what he originally wakes up to in the movies..... a German war hospital with her as the pretty nurse in an outfit with her boobs waaaay too out >D THEN REVEAL THAT NO YOU ARE IN SHIT CREEK STEEEEEBE

I'm excited ._.

Clint Barton likes this.
  9. ChaoticAbsolute

OMG XD That would be the most hillarious thing. I am readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

10. Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers Marvel Universe

THREAD IS REOPENED!! MORE IDEAS PLS <3

Clint Barton likes this.
  11. Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers Marvel Universe

Clint Barton likes this.
  12. Piper

Piper Player

While She's not part of it yet, I plan on having Bobbi Morse become part of A.R.M.O.U.R... whether or not it's in time to rescue dear Captain Rogers... I'm not entirely sure about. Even still I'm bringing this to the head of intelligence!

So! What do ya think @Lady Margolotta can we save the poor captain?

13. Clint Barton

Clint Barton Marvel Universe

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    *flyby*

AVENGERS UNITE! Save Cap from crazy snake lady and the man in the mask and the crazy thugman!​
    xD

Yes this is me saying Clint is down for a rescue thread when that gets planned.... I'm sure @Natasha Romanoff would gladly be involved too and Piper looks like she'd toss Bobbi in as well (And to complete the spy trio I'm sure @Daisy Johnson would like to kick butt too) ..... All Clint needs to do now is drag in @Wolverine cos his wife's been a very bad lady :p And maybe @Peter Parker too to make it an all hero's bash thanks to the intelligence of those in ARMOUR....

I dunno if this is what you want or anything, I'm just brainstorming and thought others might want to poke their nose in too.... Whatever people involved want xD

I'm also meant to be flybying soooooooooooooooooo *runs away* xD

14. Daisy Johnson

Daisy Johnson Marvel Universe

Race:
    Inhuman
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    AAAHHH
    A chance to rescue Steve fucking Rogers??
    An opportunity to kick ass and save CAPTAIN AMERICA and maybe get one up on Madame HYDRA in the process??!!
    Hell to the yes, count Daisy in. >:]

uhhhh only thing is like
    how will any of them even know he's there to go rescue him?? LOL
    I'm just assuming Ophelia wouldn't exactly broadcast the fact that she found him.
    So IDK maybe some random NPC citizen sees it
    maybe captures the whole "pulling an ice block with a person inside of it" out of the sea on their smart phone and posts it up on Starknet because that's what people do, no???
    somehow doesn't get a good picture of Madame's face, but maybe it's enough for Cap's people to recognize the poor Capsicle and launch an investigation??

Daisy is constantly monitoring social media for exactly this sort of thing, so I imagine her programs would ping off of a video like that pretty quickly!

butyeah that's just an idea!! I'm down for whatever and will be happy with however Daisy can be involved. :D

15. Ophelia Sarkissian

Race:
    Human-ish
    ^^^^^^ VERY GOOD POINT, NIC!
    She ain't gonna broadcast it. But I could see a young HYDRA grunt taking a selfie or something stupid, and it getting to Daisy. Mama HYDRA gonna kick ur butt

@Clint Barton YOU LEAVE MY SWEET BABOO-HUSBAND OUT OF THIS I'LL DROP KICK YOU IN THE BALLS DAMNIT

*Cue Wolverine screaming: "I am NOT your sweet babooooo D<"*

All ya'll are welcome to rescue the Cappy.... when Ophelia is done playing with him /o3o/

She'll probably run off when they arrive. Too many cooks heroes spoil the fun, which is sounds like you guys are assemblying ALL THE HEROES OF PANDORA 'holy shit calm down'. So you guys can have fun with her grunts and she'll be off on her way PEACE OUT~

16. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Marvel Universe

OMG SOMEBODY PETER KNOWS. He would like to help save Captain America, pls. c: Even if someone decides he isn't ready for something as HYDRA-related as this is ... lbrh, he is so there anyway.

Clint Barton likes this.
  17. Piper

Piper Player

I'm sure that's not what fleet was getting at. And it's certainly not powered people only; Bobbi, Natasha, and Clint are not powered just exceptionally skilled.

That said I still think Gerold could come along. Maybe they all go to save Cap and the heros and Gerold run into each other and Gerold joins them... Idk . That's my thoughts on it anyway, it's up to what the rest of y'all want to do.

18. Gerold Hirschberg

Gerold Hirschberg Inglourious Basterds

Ex-Guerrilla Warrior/Hunter
    Race:
    Human and Proud!
    @Piper :: Very good point AND SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING, I LOVE YOU ALL.

If this is taking place in Morhall, Hirsch can definitely come in as backup because I think he might eventually hear someone being tortured if it's in the tunnels. Otherwise, mmmaybe he'll randomly check Starknet one day and see the telltale photos/records/etc. if they're accidentally leaked, and start asking questions. Because INTELLIGENCE GATHERING.

Sound goood?

[​IMG]

Clint Barton likes this.
  19. Ophelia Sarkissian

Race:
    Human-ish
    It happens in Silverwood, sadly! <3 And I think like... ARMOUR will be keeping it pretty tight lipped? idk I guess thats up to you guys XD

EDIT: forgot to add this, but Ophelia will indeed bug out. You heroes will be fighting mutant zombie creatures from Resident Evil <3 JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN! So you won't be... fighting the lady here sadly ;-;

but you'll have GREAT TIMES WITH MUTANT ZOMBIES wooooo

Look at em! Aint they cute?

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Hunter

#19 Ophelia Sarkissian, Oct 13, 2017 at 4:31 PM
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 4:37 PM
    Clint Barton and Fleet like this.
  20. Nic

Nic Coordinator
    Plots & Events Division Application Division

Small Child Wrangler
    Race:
    Coffee Addict
    Well! If we go with one of Ophelia's henchmen posting a selfie with Capsicle online, it stands to reason that people other than ARMOUR would see it.

ARMOUR would have the resources to glean a general location form said photo, but I'm not sure that someone out in Morhall would. Perhaps said lackey could thoughtlessly include some sort of landmark in the pic?

IDK -flails- just trying to think of a way for everyone to be involved.

The sequences of events I'm getting so far is: some silly HYDRA henchman takes a selfie with Capsicle and posts online, Daisy's program pings on it before it can be taken down (maybe he's all #capsicle #selfie #madameisgonnakillme #YOLO lololol), she alerts the DoI and in turn A.R.M.O.U.R. is alerted. UMMMM would Nat and Clint let her go with?? Because she'd super want to, and she has training as a field agent. You can even just let her drive the get-away vehicle, she'll be happy with that T_T

[​IMG]

She's a pro Agent now I swear shhhh the above is an example of questions she does NOT ask anymore when entrusted with the get-away van. @Bobbi Morse can attest to her Special Agent composure okay. ;-;