HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

This ain't no fairytale | Say's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Sayamy, May 20, 2018.

1. Sayamy

Sayamy Player

Book Collector

This ain't no fairytale | Say's organizer

About Me Guess what, I hate self-descriptions. Well, I'm Sayamy, which is pronounced like siamese without the s-sound at the end. Or isn't spoken aloud at all, 'cause I made it up as the name for my very first rpg char in an attempt to “japanize” my real name. I've started with chat rpgs in *do*-”talk”-~think~-style, but converted rather fast to forums and novel style. Apart from that, I'm german and this is the second time playing on an all-english page, so if you notice any mistakes, feel free to correct me. My dictionary doesn't know everything – albeit I'm practically thinking in english half the time, given the amounts of it I read daily. Like, lots of research and indefinite amounts of books. Experience has shown that I'm inhaling a 100 pages a hour, so you can calculate for yourself how much that contributes to within a year.

Roleplay Preferences Uff, never had to phrase this out before... I'm more in for developing character relationships than pure action related plots. Usually I write about 200 words at least, but it did go up to a 1000 at times. There is no need for post matching, as long as you don't leave me standing there with nothing I'd be able to use.
    As I'm currently in training for an office job with a newspaper, my activity tends toward the evening hours (Central European Time) and if you happen to see me online while I should be at work, pssst ;). Usually I login daily, but this won´t necessarily involve posts – but most times I´ll post within a day or two, at least within a week. If anythings up or you want to go rapid, just leave me a message here or with discord (Sayamy#1513), I check on both as soon as I get home from work.

LimitsI'm pretty much up for anything, including darker things – just ask beforehand if you want to torture my chars, as I've got some triggers there. For example, anything that involves torture on hands or face, thought it depends on the reason. But under no reasons whatsoever will my chars get infected with parasitic wasps of any kind. (Thanks to Michael Grant for the nightmares...)
    I won't write out sexual content out of personal reasons, no expectations. Depending on the char it can come to it, but only with a cut and skip. All I'm willing to talk about are the general conditions, how they experience it.
    And every actions has consequences – you traumatize my char, he needs to deal with it, if you're nice, they might change their opinion/behavior towards your char.

Check out my characters below!

Daniel Wing - working on a long-term plot, will see how requests fit in
    Kell Maresh - up for anything
    Magiano - needs threads desperately

#1 Sayamy, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Sayamy

Sayamy Player

Book Collector

Daniel Wing

“Legend“, Marie Lu

[​IMG]

Cascade Bay | 16 | Busboy at the Homestead
    Profile | Directory
    Daniel is a nice guy, who went through some harsh times that shaped him. He comes from one hellhole of a world and the bad end of it to make matters worse. Magic is unbeknownst to him as is highly advanced technology. While it might be hard for him to connect to adults (there are reasons for this), kids, teenagers and young adult work – but both depends very much upon the situation they meet in and what is planned.

FriendsHe's in desperate need of friends his age to do normal friends-stuff with. Might start of reluctant, but long term he's a loyal person and up for a lot of things. Mainly he's an active person, so sitting around in a library won't do it for him. Otherwise, he lacks experience, which means decisions would be up to the other part. I'd be glad about any usual teenager activities to play out with him. If you're up for darker stuff, he has gone through quite some horrible times and it might help to talk about it.

RangeHe lives in Cascade Bay together with Alex Fierro (government-issued shared apartment XD ), but is prone to stroll around in the arenas around and will do trips to Pandora Town + outskirts ocassionally. Tries to stay away from dangerous areas, as he lacks means of defence.

JobWorks as a busboy in the Homestead (odd hours), if you want someone to meet him through that, sure! And while not an official profession, he likes to scrap for useful things in the trash and tinker with whatever he discovers.

Health problemsSee app – he got a brain tumor of sorts that needs medical attention at the long run. He'll be very reluctant to see a doctor about it, so best thing would be someone finding him in a bad state and dragging him to one. Beware, he'll probably kicking and screaming about it. I'd like for him to undergo a longer course of medical treatment and need someone to accompany him through it.
    This is already in work, but I´m open for anyone willing to participate!

RelationshipSince he just quit with his first and very complicate love, he's not up for anything new atm. Flirting yes, but nothing lasting. But just for record: he got a slight tendency for bisexual, so anything long term is mainly depending on how they get along.

FightsDue to his health condition, I'd rather avoid anything to strenuous, but I'm up for some good old street fight. Or combat for training. Just keep in mind that he's a simple human.

EducationBig blanks here – anyone up to introduce him to the wonders of books and science? And maybe explain how economy and politics work.

MagicHe doesn´t really gets how magic works, but I´ll gladly have him get amazed by it. Daniel is always curious about new things.

CelebrationLong term due to season, but he missed out on a couple birthdays or got bad memories connected to it. And he never had christmas. Soo... some peaceful times and good memories for my poor guy?

#2 Sayamy, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Jane Tobias likes this.
  3. Sayamy

Sayamy Player

Book Collector

Kell Maresh

"Shades of Magic", V. E. Schwab

[​IMG]

Pandora Town | 21 | Letterman/Mercenary
    Profile | Directory

VERY SORRY; BUT HE´LL GET DROPPED AFTER JULY

Kell is your average “adopted-but-unhappy” kind of guy, who at 21 finally realized that despite all responsible that's thrown at him, he has a right to be an independent person. He just started rebelling and will take every change to travel, meet people and do what he wants to. Especially living out his way to long restricted magic. While he still feels separated from anyone else and acts upon it, he is a nice guy and easy to get along with.

FriendsEveryone needs some, right? Anyone is ok – old, young, magic, science, if you think they might get along, we can try it. At the worst, he still got the manners not to kill people because they offended him.

MagicVarious points here. First off, he will be delighted to find any person who can use blood-magic and/or all four elements like he does, since it's not nice being the last of a kind. Also he is eager to learn more about magic, no matter if he can use it or not. Open for any kind of training/sparring sessions too, willingly or accidentally. Feel free to ask for his involvement at magic incidents.

TroubleWhile he certainly doesn't wish for a nemesis, it will do him good to have some dangers in life. Be it someone offended by him interfering with his magic, a bloodsucker noticing his ever present open wounds, him getting involved in shady business or his magic filled blood awakening the interest of some scientist – ask, try it! No worry about his health, Antari are pretty hard to kill.

JobHe needs money as well as any other person and given his power and wide array of magic, he'll likely offer himself up for protection during travel, field trips, quests ec. If you got a char in need, drop by and we'll see.
    Also I´ll have him work for Postal Service, if anyone wants a plot around that.

TravelHe can teleport, but since he got the restriction to be there physical first and mark down places, he'll need to travel first. Would like company for the travels to the different downs, smooth or packed with problems.

RelationshipsNot planning on anything so far, but I'm up for suggestions ranging from a one-night encounter to a crush to developing something lasting.

#3 Sayamy, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  4. Sayamy

Sayamy Player

Book Collector

Magiano

"Young Elites", Marie Lu

[​IMG]
    Vagabond | ~16 | Thief

Magiano is a young pal radiating joy, going through life seemingly without sorrow, alway laughting, always a mischiefious sparkle in his eyes. That he sways between totally broke and inexplainable rich doesn´t bother him, will change nothing in his behaviour. The rough start into life and some disturbing behavior towards people like him (marked, magical, threatened like abdominations) have made him careful about who he puts trust in and where he stays, but at the end of the day it´s easy to take a likening in his attitude. Even if he can´t refrain from stealing.

FriendsNever really had some and I intend to change that. Could be a bit hard to connect to him, as he prefers to work alone and never stays much in one place, but there are options: connect to him through his music, show him magic, confrontations about his stealing, try to stop him from thievery, notice his never healing wound… we´ll see what works.

MusicYou won´t ever meet him without a lute, flute or some other instrument at hand and spends as much time playing little songs and humming as possible. So if you want to meet him on the street, be enthralled by his songs, have a lovely evening – of course!

MagicAs he can mimic others magic I really want him to meet lots of other magic users and interact with them – make your unique char believe he got the same powers, make trouble with your powers, do things he shouldn´t do, stalk your char to have more of the magic, jump at you to get an explanation about magic. He´s all about playing with more magic and will have incredible fun with it.

TroubleWith him being a notorious thief of values, he will likely get into trouble sooner or later. Feel free to confront him about it, have him get attached and teach him a lesson! It won´t help much, as he can´t really stop doing this, but it still will be fun.

MercenaryIt´s a simple thing to convince him into doing not-so-legal things: promise him some shiny valuables. He doesn´t cares much for others morals or rules, albeit he won´t like it to kill someone as he prefers to keep the resulting ruckus low. But sneaking in, stealing things, bothering others – sure. If it sounds like fun or promises a thrill, he´s up for it. All the more so if he is allowed to mimic magic.

TricksApart from playing music for others he is prone to gambling and bets, setting up games in the streets or just get some people together for a round of cards. He knows lots of variants and is happy to explain them. You could say he´s a street magician of sorts – just that he can copy real magic, pretending it´s his own.

RelationshipsBeing the charismatic guy he is, spreading joy wherever he goes, he is easy likeable and up to return any flirting. Not that he plans on anything long-term, but I´d like to have people take a crush on him, spend some nights together.

#4 Sayamy, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018