HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Answered Those close

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Liquid Snake, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Voice of the Ages

Rock Star
    Race:
    Killer Queen
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    So I know I've asked this kind of question before, but I was wondering about my upcoming registration for Lena "Tracer" Oxton. She has a girlfriend called Emily and I was hoping she could be brought into Pandora with Tracer, I'm only asking this again because Emily is at most a very minor and unknown character within the Overwatch universe.

All that's known about her is her appearance, her name and that she's in a relationship with Tracer. So I was hoping to bring her to Pandora with Tracer so that's she's not alone, sure there's a bunch of old buddies here but I'm sure you know what I mean plus Orisia has her creator with her so I figure it might be allowed?

2. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

Answered in the discord questions channel!