By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Application Division is seeking new mods.
    Click here for more information!

Tigers Everywhere!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Dharke, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

Dharke's Organiser

[​IMG]

About MeI’m a 30+ old male saddo from England, who is unsocial, but not anti-social. I don't have much of an offline social life and prefer to spend my free time writing or playing the tablet/phone Walking Dead app, Road to Survival. I take role-play very seriously (probably too seriously) and tend to stick with a site that I love until the bitter end. You’re more than welcome to contact me about threads/plots via PM or Discord.

Roleplay Preferences• I like any plots, especially ones that span many threads, as well as opportunities to develop characters and relationships.
    • I’m a big shape shifter fan, so any plots/threads that feature my characters’ abilities in some way (no matter how small) tend to excite and motivate me the most.
    • I don't like romance that much, unless it's unique or dark and twisted in some way. I’m not fond of “meet and greets”, and other types of thread that lack a clear plot, purpose or goal.

Posting Length & Speed• I prefer to write/receive short to medium length posts, but I don’t have a problem with receiving mini essays. Just bear in mind that I try to post match out of respect, so these may take me more time to reply to than something that is short or of medium length.
    • My personal goal is to respond to threads between 1-3 days, but I often miss this target. At worst, it takes me about 5-7 days to respond to a thread.
    • I’m happy to wait on posts, although I may contact a player via PM after 1 or 2 months, depending on context. Admittedly, I’m more excited and motivated by threads that move at a good pace (e.g. at least a couple new posts in the thread every week).
    • I’m open to rapid-firing threads, as long as posts are short.

Limits• I don’t have any issues with sensitive subject matter in my threads.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Dharke, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Jen and Sabine like this.
  2. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil

Philip “The Governor” Blake

The Walking Dead | Profile | 45 | Sumatran Tiger (Transfigured Human) | Shades of Grey
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The Governor did a lot of terrible things around Pandora, before making the mistake of angering a Disney princess (@Anna) and a Greek god masquerading as a pretty boy (@Apollo), who took it upon themselves to punish him, which culminated in him losing his human form. He’s spent the last three seasons (plus 100 years (sort of :p )) stuck as an animal, wandering all over Pandora, doing good deeds in a bid to earn back his humanity.

Plot Hooks• The Tigernor helps your character out of a tricky situation, or maybe he runs some kind of errand (e.g. fetching them an important ingredient or object). I’m completely open to all and any ideas that show he’s trying to improve himself as a human.
    • Bonus points if your character calls him “Reganto” or “El Gobernador” in a thread. Check out the Legend of El Gobernador (link)!
    • After he’s changed back (hopefully by the very end of this season), I’m seeking (a) character(s) (ideally a love interest) to join this long term plot.

Aulus “The General” Plautius

Britannia | Profile | 50s | Werewolf(ish) | Lawful Evil
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Aulus is a sergeant in the Lethe Militia. Having switched his allegiance from Rome to Lethe, he now patrols the Dread Wastes with his squad, taking care of anybody who might disobey the Emperor’s Seneschal’s rule. He was given a magic wolf skin by Sauron (of J.R.R. Tolkien fame), which allows him to change into a wolf that’s the size of a rhino.

Plot Hooks• Scenarios that allow him to use his magic wolf skin.
    • He’s open as a villain or antagonist in other people’s plots!

Shere Khan

Jungle Cubs (prequel to the 1967 Jungle Book film) | Profile | 6 (months old) | Bengal Tiger Cub | Shades of Grey
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shere Khan was plucked out of his original world as an adorable tiger cub. He hasn’t aged a day since being in Pandora, which makes him angry. Following an accident (still working out the details of that thread), he ended up gaining the ability to change at random into his adult form. He’s currently drifting around Pandora, but will end up in Centria to troll @Mezo Shoji eventually.

Plot Hooks• Trolling people by switching from cub to adult, or adult to cub.
    • He wouldn’t admit this aloud, but he would love some help tracking down Shoji’s whereabouts and/or getting to Centria.
    • Have him put in a situation where he's obliged to act as a magic user’s familiar or "work" or serve somebody. Being an animal, he's obviously limited when it comes to having a "job", but a character that thinks outside the box might find his small size and stealth handy.
    • Is your character a bit of a doormat? Would they react in awe to a talking tiger cub? I'd love him to take advantage of a character (preferably a human) and make them treat him as though he's a god or king. This might involve silly scenarios, like making them sleep on the hard floor while he gets their bed, carrying him around on a large velvet cushion or preparing him expensive steak that's been purchased from only the best shops.

King Ezekiel

The Walking Dead | Profile | 50s | Wizard(ish) & Werelion(ish) | Lawful Good
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ezekiel is currently the King Governor of Cascade Bay, who’s been learning magic with Merlin Ambrosius of Schola Praeditos. Unbeknown to him, he’s under a curse that causes him to turn into a lion whenever he reads, quotes or hears a line from one of Shakespeare’s works. He isn’t in control of these episodes and always forgets that they happen. He also owns a pet tiger (named Shiva).

Plot Hooks• In Cascade Bay, he’ll take an especial interest in developing the arts, culture and entertainment of the district.
    • Low key threads where he menaces people as a lion (completely by accident). (Near the end of his term, I would like something more serious to occur that gets him booted out of government.)
    • He’s planning some kind of pop-up theatre around Pandora, but I’ll post about that in a separate request thread when I get the opportunity. ;)

#2 Dharke, Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Selina Kyle, Jen and Sabine like this.
  3. Chise Hatori

Chise Hatori The Ancient Magus' Bride
    Dearest Child of the Night

Apothecary Clerk
    Race:
    Human/Sleigh Beggy
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @The Governor and Chise Hatori

Chise is a new arrival, so she's completely unaware of The Governor's infamy. If you need plots showing that the dude isn't just plain evil, Chise could provide a way to do that as she's a mild, broken girl that is also very much a sweetheart.

She has also been turned into an animal before, unwillingly, so the whole transformation thing wouldn't bother her and she might even be curious about how The Governor does it.

Plus, if the two of them do end up getting along, we can always set up a broken pedestal moment where Chise finds out about all the atrocities the dude has committed.

Dharke likes this.
  4. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Chise Hatori:

What sort of animal?

Sounds great! :D Does she have a roof over her head and/or some kind of parental figure at the moment? He can definitely help with those things, if you don’t mind him seemingly vanishing next season! He’ll come back eventually.

5. Chise Hatori

Apothecary Clerk
    Race:
    Human/Sleigh Beggy
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Dharke

The one time she got to experience it, it was a fox, however the item used can actually turn her into any mammal and turns her in the form that would be best suited for what she wants to do.

She's currently living with John Uskglass, but he's more of a mentor/teacher than a parental figure for her since he's teaching her magic.

Since she's currently living in the woods, it shouldn’t be too difficult for them to stumble upon each other either

6. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Chise Hatori:

Sounds interesting! :D

How about Chise and Gov work together in order to survive some kind of supernatural attack in the woods? Maybe a bunch of creatures outnumber Chise, and Gov steps in to help? He wouldn't be able to ignore a young lady who looked a bit like his daughter. :p

7. Chise Hatori

Apothecary Clerk
    Race:
    Human/Sleigh Beggy
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Dharke

Sounds good, Chise actually naturally draws weird fae creatures towards her, so that kind of situation is definitely something that could happen to her.

8. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Chise Hatori:
    Excellent! Let me know when she's free and I'll start a thread! :D Do you want a fae creature that is canon to her show, or can I make up something (possibly stupid)?

9. Chise Hatori

Apothecary Clerk
    Race:
    Human/Sleigh Beggy
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Dharke

Feel free to make up a creature if you want, would probably make more sense if it was something that didn't even come from her world to be attacking her. As for her availability, Chise started living in the woods in October 20th and she's pretty much free from then on except for the 31st

10. Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle Guest

I miss threading with u, so just idk sign me up for that cat club. Does the Gov still only have his tiger form? And if yes, until when? I'm thinking Selina could seek him out to thank him for helping out back when she went feral and then be like "hold up" when he doesnt switch back to human or acts differently, and she'll spend some time around him trying to figure out wtf and if there's anything she can do to help or just ease his mysery with simple company/grooming/hunting/walking together while she talks to him like a crazy cat lady imagining he can still understand her. #TeamGovernor
    She'd never betray a fellow cat after all especially since she never kept up with the media regarding criminals and doesnt know allll of his crimes she thinks he's a misunderstood guy who wanted to do himself justice and ppl got it the wrong way. Forced villain!!!

And Zeeeeeke, she also needs to apologize to him big time oops. Maybe she sneaks in his house one night, like the first time, and scared the shiz out of him bc news never said she was back to normal, but then apologizes and explains everything etc?

If you have any wishes on plots and dev u wanna have, or plot hooks you wanna use, let me know<333 u know where my discord is at too~

@Dharke

Dharke likes this.
  11. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Selina Kyle:

XD Sounds great! Zeke lives over in Morhall now. The cub spell's also worn off Shiva, so she's back to normal. I'm thinking about making her pregnant (need to research tiger pregnancies), so Selina is welcome to a cub of her own.

The Gov is his normal self this season. Thanks to Apollo, he'll lose his human form during Dec/Jan/Feb, at the very least, as part of a punishment/redemption plot, then earn it back, but with some strict terms and conditions afterwards. While he's stuck that way, my plan is to have him prove that he's worthy of being human again by going around wilderness locations doing good deeds. Maybe Selina could help him? Let's rescue orphans! The only issue is communication, since he can't tell her what's happened to him. I'll have to think on some ideas!

Let me know if you want to meet up with human!Gov this season, or we can hold on until the next (the season change is 15th Dec) and do what you said, as well as heroic things! We can have a Selina/Zeke thread whenever you want!

12. Selina Kyle

Selina Kyle Guest

Omg I def wanna wait for tiger-only!Gov then xD good deeds it is, even if Selina will be awfully confused and a little bummed out that they cant go do bad things together anymore wink wink

And yasss for Zeke, I can open the thread this week sometime~

@Dharke

Dharke likes this.
  13. Gerold Hirschberg

Gerold Hirschberg Inglourious Basterds

Ex-Guerrilla Warrior/Hunter
    Race:
    Human and Proud!
    @King Ezekiel and dis guy.

Sooooo...some larger arcs might have imploded, but I'm not giving up on plotting just yet. What do you say to a sit-down session where our fellows discuss the future of Morhall and maybe knock back a few drinks at the same time??

Dharke likes this.
  14. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Gerold Hirschberg:
    Sure thing! :D If you want, we can throw in something about the Saviors as well! Ezekiel could get Gerold's advice about trying to evict them from Morhall, or if the thread takes place after they've left, Ezekiel could try to justify his actions to Gerold.

Gerold Hirschberg likes this.
  15. Gerold Hirschberg

Gerold Hirschberg Inglourious Basterds

Ex-Guerrilla Warrior/Hunter
    Race:
    Human and Proud!
    @King Ezekiel and my little Basterd:: I...think the safer route here would be to set this thread after the eviction happens, so that it doesn't look like we're trying to step all over someone else's storyline. Also, there might not be a whole lot of justification necessary, but ayyyyy. Gerold's free for all of winter, so let me know what date and I'll set it up. :D

Dharke likes this.
  16. Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh Guest

Heyyyyyyyy so speaking of redemption threads, guess who's planning to redeem themselves after a long patch of messing up

I'm game for Shane meeting either the Governor or King. With Rick not being here, they could probably piece things together and have some fun. How about it?

Dharke likes this.
  17. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Shane Walsh:

Shaaane. :D

Gov would be difficult to play with this season, unless you want Shane weirded out by an intelligent tiger that wants to do him a good deed! :p I'd be eager to role-play these two together when he's human again, by the way! I would've loved to have seen how Shane and Gov would've interacted in the show. TWD thread in the AU board.

Zeke seems like the best person to meet first. Maybe Shane ends up in Morhall [insert reason]? Zeke is supposed to be the comic book based one (although I've stolen a lot from the show version), so we could definitely pretend that comic book Rick and his friends have told him all about Shane.

Billyboy likes this.
  18. Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh Guest

Okay yeah raincheck on the Governor! (I'm currently behind in the show and getting towards the end of season 3 so no spoilers pls thnx :' D)

And sure I'm down for that! Right now he's a vagabond looking around so, I could come up with a reason he would be in the mountains.

Billyboy likes this.
  19. Dharke

Dharke Join me in Coosa!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Shane Walsh:

How about Ezekiel and some of his (NPC) people are fighting off some kind of creature (maybe even a herd of zombies) when Shane stumbles across them?

Shane's also welcome to cause trouble in Morhall, before his big redemption story. Zeke would forgive him. ;)

Shane Walsh likes this.
  20. Waterz

Waterz Guest

@Darke

Perhaps Shere Kahn and Rajah could run into each other at some point Disney Tiger Club.

Dharke likes this.