HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Tigers Everywhere!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Dharke, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh The Walking Dead

HYDRA Body Guard
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    That could work! Zombies is the last thing Shane ever wants to see again...

As for trouble, he's joining Hydra so there will be plenty of opportunities to cause trouble there. ;)

2. Dharke

Dharke Find me in Pulaski!

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Waterz:

[​IMG]

How about tiny cub Shere Khan thinks Rajah is his dad and tags along after him? :p

@Shane Walsh:

Okay! Do you want me to start? Any preference for date?

3. Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh The Walking Dead

HYDRA Body Guard
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Sure! And nope any date works. Just avoid mid to late January-Feb

4. Aphrodite

Aphrodite Hercules & Xena

Goddess of Love
    Race:
    Olympian God
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @The Governor and Aphrodite

Helllooooo Governor. I have a Goddess of Love who is displeased with your life choices and finds them 'truly heinous'. That being said, she knows how this 'penitent' thing works and would very muck like to give him a few little tasks to complete, and in return she'll give him a pretty hard-earned gift- divinely granted instant empathy. Of course would be up to you whether he kept it or whether he just got a good lesson learned from it before it went away. In any case I feel like that's something she'd want to have a few words about, since she actually can talk to a tiger just fine. :p

The Governor likes this.
  5. Dharke

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Shane Walsh: Sorry I haven’t started that thread yet. :X I'll get to it by the end of this week.

@Aphrodite: Sounds great!!! :D I guess the empathy would have to wear off after a thread or two, though, as it might cause him to deviate from canon too much, although I've already done that with the tiger thing. :p Did you have a preference when it comes to date and location?

Shane Walsh likes this.
  6. Aphrodite

Goddess of Love
    Race:
    Olympian God
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Dharke

Her February is getting pretty full but how about like the 12th? Valentines I'd like to keep open for her, it's a busy day for the Goddess of Love. XD

7. Dharke

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Aphrodite: 12th Feb sounds good to me! Did you want me to start? Any preference for location?

8. Aphrodite

Goddess of Love
    Race:
    Olympian God
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Dharke

February 12 sounds PERFECT to me. And it can be anywhere. She could conceivably show up to him at Apollo's temple even, as hearing from Sunspot Bro would make her inclined to just waltz right in and do whatever she wants. XD

9. Siri

Siri je suis loser
    Application Division

S P O N T A N E O U S P L O T S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I'm a sucker for repeat interactions that go places, I WOULD LOVE TO THROW WANDA AT EZEKIEL AGAIN!!! THEY RECENTLY SAW EACH OTHER AT THE ROYAI WEDDING TOO I'M PRETTY SURE SINCE HE'S THE PRIEST AND SHE'S THE MAID OF HONOR HAHAHA, but since their potential wedding interactions would've probably been very mundane if not polite and congenial, we could probably just headcanon and said they had a nice convo's worth of catching up

but maybe LATER ON he could be visiting Misty Hollow again?? I hear he's gotten a lil better at becoming an actual sorcerer bro, so maybe he volunteers to help out with a curious case of much needed exorcism or cursed disease at the med clinic??

Alternatively: Lois Lane is reporting on a BREAKING NEWS EVENT LIVE ON CASCADE BAY TELEVISION (I'm gonna assume it exists despite the town being smol, but people can punch me if it doesn't) and Tigernator is caught on camera dragging a baby out of a burning building and shenanigans ensue (if he's still in the business of good deeds, that is!)

Dharke likes this.
  10. Dharke

Race:
    Tiger Man
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Siri

Wanda/Ezekiel:
    I could definitely have Zeke come back to Misty Hollow. :D Have him check on his theatre initially, but then end up getting involved with this cursed disease or exorcism.

Lois/Gov:
    You read my mind! I’d been planning to post up a goofy, cliched open thread, starting with Tigernor rescuing a baby from a burning building. We could do this as an open thread or make it a private one between Lois and Gov.