By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Time To Play the Music||Yoinks Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Yoink, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Yoink

Yoink WAKANDA FOREVER

Time to Play The Music

I thought of like 50 references for this dang title why is this so ha r d-
    About MeYo! Call me Yoink, and I'm you're local dumbass. I've been roleplaying for a couple years, mainly on sites that center around anime and superheroes, if you couldn't tell based on my character choices. I've been reading comics since I was really, really little, and I'm into battle anime and generally action packed video games as well.

Speaking of action-packed, that new Smash Bros. amirite?

Anyways, it's really nice to meet you all, and while I might not say a whole lot on the Discord out of general fear of saying something dumb and anxiety, I'm glad to be writing with guys like you, and hope we can make something awesome! Thank you for dropping by my plotter!
    Roleplay Preferences*AHEM*
    I got no darn idea, ya'll.
    But actually, I try to at least get a post in within a week? Multiple posts? Honestly, it's going to be fairly erratic. I wish I could say I had a super solid schedule, but I try to reply within a couple days, or if it's any later than that, just shoot me a PM saying "hey dude, you kinda, uh, need to reply to this thing so you don't hold it up" and I'll probably reply something along the lines of "Oh! Sorry man! I'll get on it!" like, verbatim, and then we're all happy! Don't be nervous to jostle me if I'm starting to slack a bit. I'm awful with time management, and the quicker you need me to reply, the faster I'll try to!
    LimitsUhhh, up for most stuff, just keep it mainly SFW?

Check out my characters below!

#1 Yoink, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Yoink

Yoink WAKANDA FOREVER

Luke "Ruins every hoodie he wears" Cage

Marvel

[​IMG]

DetailsFRIENDS:
    Luke's a pretty cool guy. A bit shut off, for the most part, but still nice enough to make friends with. He has a decent sense of humor, fair set of morals, and doesn't have that short of a temper. While he may make friends around the superhero scene through association (and the fact that he doesn't have a secret identity), he just needs people to feel comfortable and hang around. He doesn't try to pry (believe me, he knows the awkwardness of discussing personal subjects), and tries to better people with his own brand of wisdom. The more good there is, the better, right?

Current Allies/Friends:

ENEMIES
    :
    Luke, being on the side of justice, isn't a fan of jerks. Jerks with gang ties are even worse. Jerks with personal grudges against him and attempt harm on his loved ones are the worst. Still, while being a superhero, he doesn't involve himself that much in superhero-y stuff. Not yet, anyway. He handles things on a street level, making sure the general public feels safe. He also isn't a fan of long diplomatic talks unless forced into them, so if someone presents themselves as some threat to the wellbeing of Pandora's citizens, they better know how to throw down.

Current Enemies:

LOVERS:
    While this isn't exactly a great area for Luke, since so far there's only been one person he truly loved, he does understand letting go. Pandora is a whole new place filled with new people, and eventually he's going to learn that he isn't going to be able to hang on to how things were back where he came from.

Current Lovers: N/A
    ------

Son "Is Crazy Strong but Scared of Needles" Goku

Dragon Ball

[​IMG]

Enter Son Goku, one of the pure-hearted protectors of planet Earth, and martial arts savant. He's one of the sole survivors of the deadly and dastardly Saiyan race, and while he has the genes of a bloodthirsty warrior, a series of incredibly lucky events lead him to just be someone who enjoys fighting, and improving himself physically. His hair also changes colors! Neat!

Optional HeadingFriends:
    Goku is very easy to make friends with. Like, stupidly easy. Mainly because he somehow has enough charm to counteract the fact that he's a complete idiot. Or maybe it's because he gives off a natural air of safety with whoever he's with. Whatever the reason, he's extremely agreeable, and will usually miss most of the flaws that the average person picks up. Still, he gains the most respect from people through their fighting ability, and if someone looks strong, he'll probably try to be your friend AND punch you in the face later on.

Enemies:
    Just like Goku is great at making friends, he's still got his fair share of enemies. Even with his constant kindness, he can be a bit oblivious and unintentionally rude at times, which might rub some people the wrong way. He can't tolerate the harassment and harm of innocents, and he doesn't like people who are just plain mean. If someone ends up in a mutual hate/hate relationship though, it's not like he'll lose all hope for some sort of respect. No matter how irredeemable you may seem (*coughFreezacough*), there's always a little bit of hope from Son Goku!

Lovers:
    "What's marriage, is that some kinda food?"
    Jokes aside, Goku has a wife who he loves dearly and also makes sure that he's fed so he's not in any sort of place for romance. Not like he'd notice anyways. It took a few years and a martial arts tournament before he finally realized someone liked him romantically.

------------------------

Wade "Avacado Face" "Deadpool" "Merc with a Mouth" Wilson

Marvel​
    [​IMG]

"Oh, you finally decided to pull up this page? Great! Ignoring those other two guys above my handsome masked face--" But don't actually. I still need plots with those two too. "--Let's get into the nitty-gritty, shall we? My name is Wade Wilson, hired gun and poor bastard that got his cancer mutated into super-regenerative-undying-cancer, and can now recover from everything! Known from several amazing comic book runs, appearing two exciting films (only two. That other one doesn't count.), several animated shows, video games, Twitter roleplay accounts and Tinder profiles, I'm what some people would call "well-known". But that's enough about just me. I'm ready to make Pandora my metaphorical and physical bitch, and if you want to help me during my typed-out escapades, let's give those fingers some real work and plot up a storm, yeah?"

Optional Heading

Friends:

Wade is an incredibly outgoing person with a loud personality. Which stinks, because his personality is guaranteed to deter someone away unless regular circumstance forces them to spend more constant time together, in which he becomes "bearable, I guess". Irritating voice and never-ending jokes aside, Wade is a decent enough person. Like, if decent was thrown in a blender, left outside for a long, long time, and technically isn't 'ruined'. This is a lot of words to say that Wade isn't exactly friend material at first glance, and usually takes a long adjustment period for most people to just have a conversation with him without going nuts. He is a mercenary though, so while close friends may be few and far between, if someone is willing to dish out the dough and hire him, that's technically a form of friendship, right? Employment is basically friendship where one person has no say in the relationship and purely needs the other friend to buy food and supplies and generally live. And isn't that the truest friendship of all? No? Shit.

Enemies:

Here's what Wade's good at. He's an absolute madman, and it's not like he's subscribed to one morality or the other, so he can make enemies across the board! Based on the fact that he's either trying to kill somebody, talking too much, or focusing so much on his own bullshit that he manages to screw up everything in his path. He's a walking disaster, and with his line of work and line of thinking, he's going to be a metaphorical tornado ripping through Pandora. I don't have too much else to say, really. Plus, if the price is right, someone could pay him to be someone else's enemy! Whaaaaaaat?

Lovers:
    Who said a mercenary psycho couldn't find love? Everyone? Well they're wrong! Wade had a girlfriend that died, and while he did spend his entire second film recovering from that experience, he's technically single and ready to mingle! He may be an unstable murderous mass of constant sickness, but he still has a beating heart under that scarred skin, and he just needs someone to give him a little bit of stability. If he does find love, it's probably going to be much more of a task for the unlucky bastard that ended up in a relationship with him, but he's definitely going to be much more aware and protective considering his past experiences.

#2 Yoink, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  3. Bart Allen

Bart Allen Guest

4. Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones Marvel Universe

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Luke Cage

u + me = wild nights

okay so these two need to reunite like, asap pls. also she loves u but she won't fkn admit it gdi jess

5. Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh Guest

@Luke Cage & Shane Walsh

Okay so I need someone to beat Shane up, mainly because he's a dick and needs to get a reality check. But not too hard because he's obviously not a super hero. He's recently started working for Hydra, so naturally Luke's not going to be a fan of that. However, Shane's a broken guy who's just trying to survive at the end of the day, so many he could try to get him to be more like the cop he used to be? I'm open for ideas.

6. QII

QII Guest

Red X and Goku: Red X has been training with Vegeta, and in an interest to get himself more skilled, and not to mention learn more about a hero who may or may not try to get in his way, Red X could investigate Goku while at the same time trying to learn from him.

QII and Luke Cage: I imagine a friendship between them would be good, or at least them not being enemies with one another.

The same also goes for Goku.

Warren Zimmer and Luke Cage: Enemies perhaps when Warren is in costume?

Ira and Luke Cage: Not sure.

Ira and Goku: Not sure.

Daniel and Luke Cage: Luke might beat him up because of his infection causing him to hurt people without meaning to do so, actually.

7. I feel like Goku and Asriel would become friends lickety-split. They're both nice people, they both like to help people, and they're both generally accepting of others, for their own reasons. Asriel and Luke Cage I feel can be friends too. Sure, Asriel is just a kid but he's a kid who's easy to hang around with. They can hang out at an arcade or something and play games. Something that doesn't involve smashing in some hapless thug's face!

8. Yoink

Yoink WAKANDA FOREVER

@Jessica Jones & Luke Cage
    God they do need to meet up soon don't they? Even if Cage is still a little bitter Jessica does have the benefit of being one of the few people that he'll actually know here, so he's going to be more cooperative which is good lmao. Still, he's had some time to get over stuff, so while meeting up will be a bit awkward, they'll work something out-

---
    Luke & @Shane Walsh
    Luke's good at giving people reality checks so that part works out. Luke doesn't know that much about Hydra? Enough to not like them, but he isn't all hooked in with SHIELD like the big-leaguers so he'll probably not hold Shane to that too much if he doesn't seem like a complete jerk. Still, if Shane wants to be more straight-laced then Luke will help him out! After the reality check beatdown, though. Obviously.
    ---
    @Xavier "Red X" Lee & Goku
    jeez i didn't even know red x had a full name tf??
    I can see Red X investigating Goku! I mean, if X is training under Vegeta then his name would have to be used in some sort of passing, and Goku's been *accidentally* flaunting his strength around too, so if anything there might also be talk about 'that weird-haired hick in the dirty karate outfit'. TL;DR, Goku is not going to be a hard man to find.

@QII and Luke Cage
    I can see these two getting along a bit. Definitely be interested and confused about all of Q's future tech, but he's going to need to start to get used to the bizarre anyhow. Don't have too many ideas for them, though.

@Warren Zimmer & Luke Cage
    Luke having a villain that isn't rooted in the criminal underworld? I'll believe it when I see it. Still, with all the allies Luke is going to be making, he's definitely going to need some conflict around too, so if you want these two to clash a bit then I'd be down!

---
    @Asriel Dreemurr & Goku
    God outside of the fact that Goku could literally sense the good vibes coming off this kid (get it? because a kid is a baby goat), he's probably going to like Asriel. Especially if he shows off any of his magic, since while animal-people aren't really that much of a rarity back where he comes from, animal-people who can throw fire around are. Plus, Goku might want to share some of his tricks!

9. Smash my PM box so we can discuss when and where the thread between Goku and Asriel will take place! ;)

10. Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones Marvel Universe

Private Investigator
    Race:
    Human with abilities
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    Awesome! I may plan on having Jessica be a little beaten up when she meets Luke again xD Any date/location that works for you?

11. Luke Cage

Luke Cage Marvel Universe

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Not too picky about date and location! Maybe sometime mid-January, since I'm going to have him 'drop in' around early January, and he'll have a bit of time to get used to everything. He'll probably be hanging around Pandora Town for the most part.

12. Shane Walsh

Shane Walsh Guest

Okay! Yeah I'm trying to think of how we could do that. I mean, Luke could see Shane beating someone up in an alley or something and step in. They have a little stand off before Shane backs off or something.

**Edit: Actually I have a better idea. I saw you have an open thread, so I'll drop Shane in there. Then when Luke sees him being a dick, he's like "Yo man, wtf" and knocks him down a peg.

#12 Shane Walsh, Jan 21, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  13. Mat Cauthon

Mat Cauthon The Wheel of Time

Owner of Pandora's Pub / Gambler
    Race:
    Human - Warder
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    Mat & @Luke Cage
    Hey! Soooo I noticed that you signed up Luke as Pandora Pub's bar manager, which makes Mat here his boss. So naturally, they should threaaaad. I don't know when he took the job but perhaps we could do an interview thread (in Threads of Time if it was prior to this season) or even just a thread where they're both at the pub.

I would really like to thread them and see how they connect as employer/employee because Mat is actually taking a leave of absence from the pub for some time at the end of March due to problems with the whole 'twinsies' business. Since I didn't know the role of manager had been filled I'd been going with him letting his NPC manager take on most of his work in his absence. However, with Luke in that position it would obviously be him Mat would give more responsibility to (and more pay ;D), so I'd love to thread them out and see how they click, if you don't mind!

#13 Mat Cauthon, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
  14. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Yo, I'd be 100% down for that thread! I've been meaning to get Luke a bit more established, so giving him some more setup with the bar outside of 'he's just here now' would be great! I will say that he probably went for the job during the season, although I didn't block up a specific time yet, so that's total up for discussion or whatever.

I feel like their first thread could be an interview, just to kind of kick things off, but it could shift into something a bit more casual as it goes on.

15. Mat Cauthon

Race:
    Human - Warder
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    Excellent! 8D

If you wanted to do an interview, then I'd say that 1st-16th March would be best since Mat will be away from the pub for at least several weeks after the 18th. Mat's actually totally free before the 18th so if that time period works for you that'd be ideal 8D

16. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Cool! I can roll with that timeframe, so no complaints from me on that end. I could totally kick off a thread for us as soon as I can, if that's cool?

17. Mat Cauthon

Race:
    Human - Warder
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    Absolutely! I look forward to it; been needing more non-canonmate threads for him :'D

18. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
  19. Jackie Estacado

Jackie Estacado The Darkness

Bar Owner
    Race:
    Host
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Luke Cage

So like I know we still gotta have Luke meet Batman which I'm awful and didn't set up a date for but I also got two other ideas to throw at ya with Luke, for One I got Jackie Estacado, ex mafiosa turned vigilante who has super powers from an ancient eldritch being living inside him. He and Luke could meet doing Vigilante stuff, and I have Nick Valentine, private detective, single adopted father, and android. He's not per say looking for patners more that he's looking for people who can help on more difficult cases and someone like Luke might be just the contact he would want to talk with.

20. Luke Cage

Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Jackie Estacado
    Nah man it's cool! I should have been more on top of setting up dates and stuff too. Honestly I think both of them would be great matches for Luke, but I think he'd probably fit in more with Valentine for the time being, since he does have experience in investigations and stuff, and likewise him having a contact with Nick would be beneficial to him. Although if he could end up meeting Jackie later on!

Jackie Estacado likes this.