By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

to bear rapture and sorrow || wolf's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Raine, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Raine

Raine i got 99 problems but your hate ain't one
    Community Relations Division

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

The Wolf and her Pack

look to those who walked before, to lead those who walk after
    [​IMG]

About MeI'm Wolf, one of the lovely community relations moderators, 27, sufferer of depression and anxiety and am an all around mess. To contact me easier, feel free to DM me on Discord(Raine | Wolf #1468), just let me know who you are in the message! PM here is another good way to contact me if needed. Now for actual plotting, I don't mind here or over on Discord, just be aware that it can take a bit for me to think of something due to the mentioned 'issues.'

I have been roleplaying for almost fifteen years, starting on Neopets and moved on from there. Started with wolves and branched out and now I'm here at Pandora ;3

I have only written up a few details for each character that might be interesting enough - I am not good with writing plotters! However if you do wish for more information then by all means let me know! <3

Roleplay PreferencesWhat kind of plots/threads do you prefer?
    I don't really have a preferred type. I love angst, pain and drama and I love fluff, cuteness and shippy things. A mix of the two makes me one happy wolf rather than solely focusing on one type or another. Gotta mix it up!

What kind of plots/threads would you like to avoid?
    Though I am super guilty of this, general meet and greet threads without intentions of furthering their interactions(ie, if we thread I would love to explore friendships between the two). Also pointless drama for the sake of it.

How do you prefer to handle combat and injuries?
    Discussing it beforehand and having it be fair especially if they're both the same combat level/experience/power. If not then I'd expect the better fighter to have less injuries. You decide what hits land and same with me.

How do you prefer to handle relationship development (friends, enemies, romance, etc.)?
    For relationships I prefer it be natural and organic. No 'they fall in love after one thread' unless they are known to have feelings in canon. Otherwise I'd like to explore and really get into the ship. It also allows me to know how the character really feels. Sometimes I'll say they will do x and they end up doing y.

As for the rest, doesn't really matter too much. People can be friends in an instant and same with enemies. So less strict requirements, so to speak, when it comes to those rather than relationships.

LimitsPreferences on potentially triggering topics in roleplay?
    While I have some triggers, I still read and write them because roleplay is safe and allows me to work through it in a safe environment. My main two major triggers are usually rape and sexual abuse for reference - those two are ones I will very rarely roleplay out, even with people I trust. Any triggering material in my posts will be marked as such!

What are your post length preferences?
    I stopped using word counter so I don't expect my roleplay partner to do the same. It can be as long or short as you see fit so long as there is something in there that I can reply to. Quality over quantity! I, myself, write as much or as little depending on what's going on. Lately I've been doing small, quick posts so that threads can keep moving ;3

How often do you like to reply to threads?
    I try to keep on top of it but I do lag behind due to my depression. I do want to get to a point where all my replies are a week old!

How long are you willing to wait for a reply?
    Considering I've taken months to reply because of depression I'll wait as long as needed. If you notice I haven't replied in over a week, you are free to let me know in a nice manner - because I'm terrible at keeping my tracker updated as well, I do miss threads. Any demands to post and I'll likely nope right out of there.

Would you like to rapid-fire threads?
    Yup, just say the word and I'd be down!

How do you feel about group threads?
    Totally okay with them!

How do you feel about godmoding/powerplaying?
    The only time I will allow it is if its natural or moving it along. For example if my character was unconscious then you can take him/her to the hospital without me saying the okay. Same with traveling to destinations etc. Otherwise, please keep it open ended because I'll be doing the same to you. Unless its asked beforehand of course.

Check out my characters below!

I have an army that consists of the following: Alex Danvers(CW Supergirl), Arya Stark(A Song of Ice and Fire), Claire Redfield(Resident Evil), Faith Lehane(Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Isabelle Lightwood{TMI/Shadowhunters), Jessica Jones(Netflix's Jessica Jones), Julie Mao(The Expanse), Lexa(The 100), Luke Garroway(TMI/Shadowhunters), Ruby Arias{CW Supergirl) Selene(Underworld) and Scott McCall(Teen Wolf), Zuko(Avatar The Legend of Aang)​

#1 Raine, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Doodle and GhostOfHalloweenPast like this.
  2. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

alex danvers - supergirl werewolf, pandora town, armour director of operations, engaged to lucy lane, protective, older sister of kara danvers, part of the pandora town pack, proud aunt to conner kent, badass agent, wants to be a mother.

arya stark - a song of ice and fire warg, vagabond, winter is coming, reunited with jon snow, catelyn stark, robb stark, has a direwolf named nymeria, only sixteen but life experiences matured her, assassin, water dancer.

ava sharpe - legends of tomorrow human(clone), vagabond, mostly around the waveriders, it's complicated with sara lance, trying to accept herself, has an expiration date(tbd), will be helped by merlin ambrosius, serious time agent, makes suits look good and that is a fact.

claire redfield - resident evil human(infected), pandora town, apocalypse survivor, dating alice abernathy, has two pets(reptile, cat), loves motorcycles and leather jackets, motherly instinct, just want's a normal, quiet life

faith lehane - buffy the vampire slayer slayer, between misty hollow and pandora town, rocky road to redemption, former dark slayer, five by five, remorseful, reckless, under the wing of lucy lane

#2 Raine, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
    GhostOfHalloweenPast likes this.
  3. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    isabelle lightwood - shadowhunters shadowhunter, pandora town, protective, motherly, fighter of demons, younger sister of alec lightwood, recovering yin fen addict. friendly

jessica jones - marvel's jessica jones 30s. experimented on, sole survivor that killed her family, alcoholic, ptsd, former victim of kilgrave, sarcastic, tough to love, not a good friend, trauamtized, protective of trish walker.

julie mao - the expanse rebel with a cause, eyes for josephus miller, owns a racing pinnacle(the razorback), should be dead, not infected with the protomolecule, risks her life, wants to help the underdog, wants fairness, helping get elysium on its feet.

lexa - the 100 former commander of the 12 clans, bitten werewolf, became alpha when hers vanished, governor of cascade bay, head of the guard, mentors her graunpeka and is kind of a mother to damian wayne, its complicated with clarke griffin, always thinking several steps ahead, liberated the wolf mansion from pirates, nightblood.

#3 Raine, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    luke garroway - shadowhunters werewolf, pandora town, city watch blackhaven leader, can become a wolf, father figure, in love with Jocelyn Morgenstern, proud, caring, smart, loyal, thinks things through, doesn't want war.

ruby arias - supergirl teen, half human and half kryptonian, going to be adopted by lucy lane and alex danvers.

scott mccall - teen wolf werewolf - true alpha, his pack isn't just werewolves, kind, wants to save and help, 'we do not kill', city watch blackhaven division, lives in pandora town.

selene - underworld 600+ vampire, 'sired' Raphael Santiago, is the 'mother' of a few vampires(how tf did that happen?), watchful, cold heart, rarely smiles, drinks synthetic blood, cannot feed from humans without them either turning or dying, can walk in the sun.

zuko - avatar the legend of aang firebender, fire lord, former antagonist, friends with team avatar, learning the error of his ways, building peace, his honor, more like his uncle than his father, scarred, in love with katara.

#4 Raine, Nov 21, 2017
  5. GhostOfHalloweenPast

GhostOfHalloweenPast a dragonfly on their way into the sky

Fanfic Writer & Half-Time Witch
    Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Scott McCall & Raphael

Soooo, the friendship nobody had seen coming and I am more than excited for!
    If you want, I'd love to thread out that coffee date? They can talk a bit, discuss their old world's supernatural hierarchies, and Raphael gets a bit more comfortable around him. What do you say? :3

Raine likes this.
  6. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    ikr? I was simply expecting a few back and forth texts and that was it. But to have this friendship form is just amazing and I love it <3 I would love for this thread to happen!

7. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Yeah, it was- strange in the best ways :D
    So, does Scott have any threads in January?

Raine likes this.
  8. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Oh definitely!

And he does, Jan 15th is when he finds his mom and changes shift with Stiles to get some rest ;3 but the rest is free!

9. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    January 6th then, for example?
    I just have to warn you, that Raphael is experiencing terrible hallucinations at that time, due to a curse he's under. So, that might happen in the thread. It will stop on its own after a relatively short amount of time, unlike later in the month, were people would have to drag him out of it, because he can't do it alone; but- just so you're prepared. If you wouldn't want this in the thread, I can keep it out of it - at this point it's still reasonable.

Raine likes this.
  10. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Perfect! And by all means keep that in the thread! Scott would be a little worried if he could smell the change in his emotions and would be there for him <3

11. GhostOfHalloweenPast

Race:
    kuo'ma
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Aww, that's amazing; he'll appreciate that concern c:
    Would you mind to start it? No rush or anything, but I still have some starters to write, so it'd be cool if you could do that one. :3

Raine likes this.
  12. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Can do! I shall add that to my list ;D

13. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

Erm mah gah Scott! @Wolf

So, I really would love to thread with Scott and my boi, Thomas (from the Maze Runner), who resembles a lot like Stiles. xD Thomas comes from a post-apocalyptic world where the sun flare basically destroyed Earth. A group of people decided it was a good idea to create a virus shortly after, to reduce the human popular in order to preserve supplies/resources. Welp, an organization is formed in order to counteract the virus called WICKD. I hope I did not give a lot of spoilers if you haven't seen TMR movies but! I just wanted to throw Thomas at Scott because I freakin' love TW and I thought it would be interesting if Scott ran into Thomas.

Speaking of Thomas, he's very much like Scott in the sense that he's very loyal to those he can trust. He will do anything in his power to keep his friends safe from harm and danger. Sometimes, however, his decisions may end up hurting others. So I feel like in a way, these two have a common trait right there? LMK what you think!

Raine likes this.
  14. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Scott is going to be so confused at first lmao. He'll realize it's not Stiles the moment he catches his scent but he will be super intrigued! He definitely sounds like he shares traits with Scott and that should be really fun and interesting to play off one another!

I also think they'd become quite good friends too ;3

Nimchii likes this.
  15. Nimchii

Nimchii Player

<3 Yes! I really think they will be great friends! :3 What is Scott up to now? What dates is he available to thread for this beautiful friendship? :D

16. Anna Cornick

Anna Cornick Guest

Hellooooo <3

I found your characters via some mini stalking >_> @Scott McCall and Anna should totally meet. Anna is an Omega, an Alpha without the anger. They are also called peace givers. It makes wolves wonder what the hell she is when they meet her (if they dont understand what she is) I think it would be cool for the two of them to meet c:

if you have any idea about other characters or anything like that. let me know <3

Raine likes this.
  17. Kobayashi

Kobayashi Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace

Detective
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Clementine Would she be interested in meeting Kobayashi, he's someone who seen his share of darkness and macabre but has still remained quite cheerful regardless. Though I know that Clem may assume Kobayashi is a girl given his feminine appearance, so that could be fun as well plus they're the same age too.

Though Kobayashi isn't the fighting type but I'm sure they could bond on other levels, maybe Clem might fall for him when she finds out he's a he XD. Either way I'm sure these two could have some fun and become friends.

18. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Nimchii this is late and I apologize! He's pretty much open this season so any date will work!

@Anna Cornick Ayyye she sounds wonderful! I think her and Scott would get along pretty well tbh. In his world an omega is a lone wolf so it'll be a bit startling at first if he learns(mainly because he would worry since lone wolves tend to get picked off a lot in his world). He's also very much talk before fighting ;D

@Kobayashi I would love for Clem and Kobayashi to meet! She does need people around her age to bond with and be friends with so this is perfect! Gender also doesn't matter for her : P. She mostly stays in Cascade Bay though she has traveled to Misty Hollow so I could prob figure out a way to get her to Pandora Town if he couldn't make it to the Bay.

19. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Wolf

Ema Skye and Alex Danvers
    Ema is a forensic scientist from the department of intelligence, but she also does some detective work since she's qualified for it. She's also from a world where stuff like werewolves doesn't really exist, so if she were to see Alex as one, she would probably freak out for some time until she calmed herself down, so I think it could be fun for them to meet!

Chise Hatori and Hannah Baker
    Theu're the same age and Chise is someone who has almost commited suicide before, so I think it could be interesting for the two of them to meet, even if the topic obviously wouldn't come up rigjt away. Chise is in a much better place right now, so if she were to find out about what Hannah has gone through, she would definitely sympathize and want to help her get better.

Chise is usually hanging out around Silverwood and Misty Hollow, but she does make the occasional trip to Pandora Town, so perhaps they could meet on one of said trips?

#19 FullMoon, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Raine likes this.
  20. Raine

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    I'll reply when I'm less zoned from writing the plotters xDD

until then, this is open! Basic of the basic information here and I will add their application links at some point.