By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

to bear rapture and sorrow || wolf's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Wolf, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Nick Valentine

Nick Valentine Fallout

Private Detetive
    Race:
    Synth
    @Jessica Jones

So Nick is a private eye as well but he's looking around for private eyes he can sort of set up connections with so that he can call for backup on more shady cases. He's a sarcastic synth with the memories of a 1950s esque detective inside of him as a personality template and in Pandora he's also published two books to try and increase the cash flow so he can take care of his little girl Mabel. But he mostly takes your average PI jobs and sometimes he'll take something with a tinge of danger to get into some bigger paydays and some bigger cases. And I've really wanted him to meet Jessica for a while and have some sort of team up.

2. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    So, I just brought Toboe back to Pandora (May 1st) and I'd love to thread or twelve. Especially with Scott McCall, Arya Stark, and Alex Danvers. Of course, if you only want to do one thread or if you'd like to toss any other characters at Toboe I'm absolutely down for that.

Scott's mom Melissa picked Toboe up and he may be staying with her. So it might be fun if Scott visits his mom only to find a strange wolf in her living room. Plus, since Toboe is going to join the pack, a thread between him and Alex would be awesome. As for Arya, I absolutely adore her and Nymeria. They could find Toboe wandering in wolf form. Giant wolf Nymeria would make him go bonkers cus holy crow a giant wolf!

Anyways, that's just a few ideas. Let me know if you're interested.

Wolf likes this.
  3. Wolf

Wolf Sometimes darkness can show you the light
    Community Relations Division

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    I'm down for all the threads!

Scott would definitely be the older brother type. He would help Toboe and probably take him under his wing. Alex could meet Toboe through Scott during a pack meeting or something so that works! As for Arya, she is going to be a little bit 'what' but she would probably tolerate him especially if he gets along with Nymeria. And since we're going with Toboe meeting Nymeria first, the giant direwolf would probably view him as a sort of pack mate without being in a pack xD

Jessica and Nick: Jess doesn't really play nice with others so we'll have to find some way of bringing these two together without her going 'f this i'm out' I would love for these two to meet though, she's never met a type of synth before lmao.

Nick Valentine likes this.
  4. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    Awesome. I could start the thread with Nymeria/Toboe and Scott/Toboe threads if you'd like. Would you mind starting the one with Alex? The other option is we could stagger the one with Alex and start that later. Up to you. Also, do you have any preferred dates? I have Toboe arriving on May 1st since the season is almost over RL. But he's completely free that month.

5. Wolf

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Yea sure thing! That all sounds great ;3 As for dates, they're pretty much all free for May so no preferred dates ^^

6. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    Do you have a preferred location for the Nymeria thread? If not I could set it a few miles from Pandora Town.

7. Nick Valentine

Nick Valentine Fallout

Private Detetive
    Race:
    Synth
    Well they could definitely just run across each other on a job that sorta intersects and are in some way forced to work together to get out of trouble. LIke Nick getting caught by some punks taking pictures and ends up in a fight he can't win.

8. Wolf

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Maybe near the woods for Nymeria?

And oooh yes, that would work! Plus Jess is always getting herself into situations lmao

Nick Valentine likes this.
  9. Nick Valentine

Nick Valentine Fallout

Private Detetive
    Race:
    Synth
    Sweet, Nick is pretty open all season so is there any preferable dates for Jess?

10. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Arya Stark

SO OFF HAND I HAVE TWO VAGUE IDEAS FOR ARYA IN PARTICULAR? And by vague I mean srsly vague. First and foremost, I have @Man With No Name , who's a bounty killer by trade and is about as morally grey as it's humanly possible to be, and LONG STORY SHORT HE'D JUST FIND HER PRECIOUS. A bit terrifying, but precious. Or possibly annoying, if she ever assassinated one of his marks before he did, though tbh he'd probably be more impressed than angry in that case.

I ALSO COULD OFFER @Sephiroth if only because... idk... swords and emotional stunting? In all seriousness, Sephiroth's been fighting in wars since he was like... 11, and it's pretty much crippled him as far as healthy emotional development goes, and despite the fact that he's an actual world-ending-level powerhouse, I feel like his style of combat is actually very similar to Arya's. Just on an upgraded scale, With a fucking telephone pole for a sword. IDK THIS ONE IS VAGUE AND IDK HOW THEY'D ACTUALLY MEET BUT HERE WE ARE.

Wolf likes this.
  11. Andii

Andii Player

Hihi! Here I go with some random ideas. Please feel free to edit/throw out/burn whatever doesn't work!

Toby & Jessica
    I feel like these ladies are a lot alike! Toby's my private investigator changeling who can heal from almost anything (as long as she's in one piece), etc etc. But they're both rough around the edges ladies with terrible pasts who keep on trucking any way they can. I'd love for them to be friends? Maybe they can accidentally stumble across something monster bad like or other and have to deal with it together?

Lexa & Jo

Since they're both in Cascade Bay, maybe these two can know each other? I'm always trying to build up the crew of regulars that show up at the Homestead. Maybe Lexa can be a regular?

Wolf likes this.
  12. Nero

Nero Guest

@Isabelle Lightwood and @Nero

What do a sarcastic child of the devil and an angel have in common?

They both shoot, blow up, stab and do everything else under the sun (and moon) to kill denizens of the dark, that's what!

So now that I have a true devil in Pandora, I was hoping to have him get to know others who specialize in erm, "supernatural negotiations with bullets and sharp objects". As the thread between Gladiolus and Isabelle is going very swimmingly I wanted to offer up Nero as a possible fellow hunter for Isabelle to meet. Since he is a demon and that devil arm of his is pretty obvious, I thought them at least meeting would be interesting even if she wasn't too fond of him. Among possible things that could happen would be Nero chasing down a supernatural nasty and meeting Isabelle along the way. I have a great one in mind, but wanted to give you a quick poke and see if you'd be interested!

Wolf likes this.
  13. Wolf

Red Mage || Warrior
    Race:
    Miqo'te
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    I suck at plotting, forgive me everyone ;;
    @Nick Valentine Jess is free all summer iirc.

@Jack Good thing Arya isn't going to be assassinating peeps ;D His name would remind her of when she had to be no one and she would probably pester him about getting an actual name. I think she'd be quite drawn to him. How does he feel about giant direwolves? >D

As for Sephiroth, how does he weild such a long ass weapon?????. On a more serious note, does Seph still hunt dragons for monies? Because maybe Arya could hear there are dragons, assume its someone from her world and bam, runs into Sephiroth. She'd be pretty impressed with his swordsmanship, ngl here.

@Andii Toby and Jess meeting would be hilarious since they're so alike. Jess wouldn't find her annoying because of that and would probably enjoy the back and forth quips. Jess tends to get into trouble a lot so them stumbling across something monster bad and working together would be perfect!

I could imagine Lexa would be a regular even if she cannot get drunk(werewolf healing ftw?). Honestly it would be nice for her to have a place where she can just relax, you know? Hopefully Jo doesn't hate werewolves too much(though Lexa won't shift, it is possible that rumors have gone around about her being a werewolf and stuff)

@Leo as discussed over DM, yes!

Andii likes this.
  14. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Arya Stark HE'S HONESTLY USED TO PEOPLE JUST GIVING HIM NAMES. Like everyone calls him something and he just rolls with it all casually without ever actually taking on a name for himself. But yeah he'd definitely find her on the amusing side of annoying. AND HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE GIANT WOLVES BESIDES SHOOTING THEM SO SHE MIGHT WANT TO CATCH HIM BEFORE HE DOES THAT.

and omg yes Sephiroth is still doing his dragon thing because he needs money. And he would have an actual fucking heart attack if she showed up while he was fighting a dragon because CAN U NOT SHOW UP WHILE HE'S FIGHTING DRAGONS.

Wolf likes this.
  15. Andii

Andii Player

@Wolf

I am terrible at organizers when I get lost in posts! SORRY!

For Toby & Jess, sounds great! I'm trying to close up old threads before the revamp, can we do something after that kicks off?

For Jo & Lexa, this might be better to squeeze in before *just in case* the Homestead or Lexa end up moving apart after the revamp. Jo's got some more free time towards the start of the season for a nice light chat and no, Jo doesn't have a problem with werewolves until they're eating people. She even has a bartender who is a werewolf!

16. DaughterOfTheClayr

Okay, so we haven't really threaded in a while, and I miss it. Soo...

@Scott McCall and Melissa McCall: SCOTT SHE KEEPS ADOPTING KIDS, STOP HER. In other words, some more domestic fluff between those two would be fun.

@Zuko and Tessa Gray: Tessa is an immortal, ageless warlock, who has far too much experience with the lonely brooding type and wants friends. She's also the Head Librarian at PT Town's Library, despite living in Misty Hollow. Basically... friends?

EDIT: Thought of more

@Jessica Jones and Claire Nunez: So this is a bit weird, but Claire's been possessed by an evil spirit, and is doing an even eviler spirit's dirty work. Basically, I was wondering if (since Claire is going to kill a vampire, possibly two), Jess maybe ends up trying to track her down for a case? So Claire kills someone, and their daughter/lover/concerned parent/etc hires Jessica to find out who it was, since the police weren't getting any leads?

#36 DaughterOfTheClayr, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018