By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Winter is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Twisted Sister

Discussion in 'Elysium' started by Lobo, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lobo

Lobo DC Universe

September 11th
    @Ciri

Lobo stepped into the small Undercity diner and looked around, plenty of other aliens were just sitting around eating up while the owner tried to keep his cool and tapped away at the machine he used to type out orders. He looked human, weird for this section of the Undercity. And Lobo could smell what was off. Lobo approached the owner and leaned on the counter, smiling and baring his teeth. "Hey there, ya grot Grizz?" It was a simple question but he saw the man freeze up for a second and gulp. "Y-you mean grits...?" Lobo shook his head. "Nah, I mean Grizz as in Grizz Lo'Greez, wanted in Centria for highway robbery, thirteen grand bounty. Bug lookin guy, likes ta' cook." Lobo watched the man fidget for a few seconds clearly uncomfortable but not even breaking a sweat. Then the holo dropped and a weird insectoid limb shot from Grizz's back and impaled Lobo in the shoulder. Lobo grabbed the limb and yanked it free from the bug man's body. Grizz let out a shriek and hopped the counter, the limb already regrowing on his blue carapace covered form. Then out the window he went, the patrons scattering as Lobo bounded after him, gun drawn. He fired off blue plasma bolts as he tried to track the little bug down. It was a quick bastitch too. Grizz leaped around knocking people over as he used his cricket like legs to propel himself and his wings to get a little extra push. "Grizz I'd stop now! They want you alive but I make you wish they didn't!"

Grizz hocked a loogie right at Lobo's face, an acidic loogie that struck right in his eyes. "YOU BASTICH!" Lobo rubbed at his burning red orbs and kept after the bug by smell, barreling over people in his blind sprint. "When these grow back I'm gonna love the sight of my foot goin up your kreez!" They moved into the winding corridors of the undercity. Lobo smashed through anything in his way as his eyes healed and he saw Grizz sitting in one of the junctions perfectly still. He kicked at it and the thing shattered into spent, molted carapace. Lobo looked around, he could still smell the bastich but why had he molted his skin. There was a moment of pain in his right arm and Lobo looked to see Grizz, having molted to his bigger form, something like a huge mantis monster, chomping down on his arm, slicing it off. he grabbed his shotgun and blasted the bug in the face, knocking him back but not breaking his new shell. "Come on tribb, you just took my favorite gutting limb."

Ciri likes this.
  2. Ciri

Ciri The Witcher

All Ciri wanted... was to enjoy her sandwich in—well, peace was not quite the proper word to describe this ring of the Undercity, but she was perfectly content minding her own business munching the combination of cold turkey, salami, crispy bacon, and the freshest alien-fruit slices known to Elysium and a smattering of its finest specialty sauce. It was a work of art in sandwich farm. She even made sure to order a spare in a to-go bag to bring to Geralt for later in the afternoon! It was the start of a good day.

And naturally she was (emphasis on past tense) in high spirits when a glistening bug-man shoved past her, causing both sandwiches to go flying out of her hands before landing splat against the dingy corridor walls. In four different places, no less... One near the gutter. Most of the meat and substance, to be specific. Total loss.

An eyeless (presumable) bounty hunter with a wild mane of black hair bolted promptly after the insectoid, but by then her focus was largely centered on mourning. What the... what the fuck. She had waited fifty minutes in line for those sandwiches.

Then, for a split second, her fists curled together, and she was channeling all the acidic rage of an emotionally unbalanced young girl who had once dropped her ice cream and sliced the throat of a man for it. That man, may his soul rest in peace, did not deserve what had befallen him. But as she heard the reverberating ruckus of frightened shrieks and startled gasps echoing off the walls wherever the chase went...

It took her no more than sixty seconds to flash-step to where the chase had finally settled, for the time being, brandishing a double can of chemical spray—you know, the Bug Begone kind—attached to a sharpshooter blaster. And unloaded into the back exoskeleton of the reckless, utterly inconsiderate alien creature. "I waited fifty minutes for those sandwiches!" she cried, utterly outraged.

Lobo likes this.
  3. Lobo

Lobo DC Universe

Lobo was gonna say something else to Grizz when some random chick showed up blasting away with bug spray and lasers. Something about fifty sandwiches or something? Lobo wasn't sure half the time he gave himself tinitus with his guns and his healing factor took a bit to deal with the ringing. A pincer from Grizz whipped around to grab at the girl as the bug let out a screech and spewed more acid. Lobo leaped onto the beast's claw and fired off more shots into it's joints. He leaped and looped his one hand around the bug's neck. He crawled onto it's shoulders or whatever you called a bugs shoulders and tried choking it. That's how bugs worked right? You could choke the big ones. He tried whistling which was hard without a set of fingers to use. After about the third try he just shouted. "OH GET IN HERE!" There was a revving and his Hog burst from a vent and hammered into the side of the bug. Knocking it down. Lobo went sailing to the ground and landed on his feet. The bone of his missing arm was no reformed and hanging limp as the muscle tissue crawled over it along with his veins. Finally he had a new bluish white arm gracing his body. He picked up his old one and unwound the chain around it to replace it on his knew limb.

"Shoulda come easier Grizz!"
    He tested the wait of his floppy severed appendage and then flipped it to hold onto the wrist and then proceeded to slam it into the bug's head over and over until it was able to jump up and spread it's wings. Filling the room with a strong wind as it tried to take off into the vent. "Oh No ya don't!" Lobo lobbed his chain up, the hook digging in between the carapace of the giant mantis grasshopper thing and keeping it from going too high as he pulled on it. "Yer big shiny ass it gonna be my new ash tray you Greezer!"

Ciri likes this.
  4. Ciri

Ciri The Witcher

The... gentleman with the thick, black mane kept getting mauled by acid and by claw, but he didn't seem to mind it in the least. Ciri assumed he was doing all right. He wasn't even howling in pain like many of the regenerating creatures she had some thin awareness of; it was (literally) bloody brilliant, with a sprinkling of disgusting, was what it was. Admittedly part of the attention that should have gone toward belting out more of the spray, and perhaps dodging the swipes, was drawn to the spectacle of the fellow with his internal tissue showing in tears and his abruptly appearing motorcycle.

"...what the devil," she felt her lips mouthing incredulously.

Distracted from the angst of losing her sandwiches, at one point she was more the confused and bemused audience than the active participant. Until it occurred to her that the giant grasshopper son of a... hopper had hopped toward the vent.

Grunting spitefully between her teeth, she blinked away in a flash of turquoise light and reappeared with the same luster of a halo about her form deeper into the vent's entrance. Another load of bug begone and blaster bolt sprayed into the mantis's unshielded eyes; she flashed backward to avoid the flailing acid, muttering, "bitch," beneath her breath as she went.

Lobo likes this.
  5. Lobo

Lobo DC Universe

Lobo grit his teeth and he pulled along it again and with his eyes burned with blaster fire and bug spray Grizz fell down and slammed into the ground. The floor caved under the weight and the bug's upper body was still on their level while it's legs were trapped in rubble below it. Lobo rolled his neck and wrapped his chain around his arm, grabbing the hook and slicing it from the neck to the abdomen. "I know yer in there Grizz!" Peeling open the exoskeleton he reached inside and grabbed something soft and wriggling. A shriek went out followed by a high pitched voice. "Lemme go!" Lobo tugged out a soft pink Grizz, his shell gone and all that was left was soft pink flesh. He looked around for some way out and Lobo simply flicked him, sending him flying through the air and landing on the bitch seat of his motorcycle. He turned back to his helper, his tongue pressed tight to one of his sharp canines. Lobo started to tight down Grizz and chuckled.

"Ey Sparkles, thanks for all the help, really came out there for me there so thanks chickadee" Lobo winked at her. "Names Lobo, The Main Man, got a bounty on this Sleezel planetside."

Ciri likes this.
  6. Ciri

Ciri The Witcher

She dropped herself back down from the ventilation opening with a roll and grunt, because Ciri had learned, through her own misfortune, that landing on one's feet from a certain height was very bad for the knees. Besides, the crisis seemed dealt with now... this... bounty hunter named Lobo had secured his quarry, and all was at peace with this sector of the Undercity for the immediate time being. She didn't want to jinx anything either, so she'd leave it at that.

Wiping the vent grease off her pant material, she climbed back to a standing position and let a sigh tumble from her lips. "All's well that ends well, I suppose." She also didn't know how she felt about Sparkles. She didn't feel particularly sparkly. And what was a Main Man? Main of What? "It's… Ciri," she offered politely, settling into that awkward post-spontaneous team-up groove, but certainly amiably and curiously enough. Lobo and/or Main Man seemed nice; no regrets butting in thus far. "This Grizz of yours made me drop my sandwiches. That's all it was for me." Her explanation came with a slight grin.

Lobo likes this.
  7. Lobo

Lobo DC Universe

"I can get that, bastiche went runnin from me, spewed acid in my eyes. And some of us DON'T LIKE REGROWING OUR PEEPERS!" He shouted over his shoulder at the quivering mass. "Make's em sensitive for a while ya know." Lobo seemingly shifted from his spontaneous rage to his more amicable attitude. Team ups with goodies was a usual for him, he had helped the blue boyscout on so many occasions. With a smirk Lobo adjusted his biker cut and grabbed onto his belt, standing tall in full machismo power stance. The chikadee seemed pretty handy with those powers of hers, most of them were. "Ciri...alright I can work with that. Yeah I've dealt with guys like Grizz a lot, squirrley little guys who run at the first sight of trouble, never really had a guy try to eat me before." Lobo gave his fresh arm a pat. "Got good mileage on that limb, you'll be remembered buddy." He gave an almost sincere salute to his fallen limb, still sitting on the ground. He gathered up the limb and tossed it into the flames of his Hog's engines. Didn't need a clone forming out of it.

"You wanna go get sandwiches. I could go for a sandwich."
    Lobo leaned against his bike with a smile.