By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Private vlad the chicken and susans the newly orphaned

Discussion in 'Crystal Vales' started by Wanda Maximoff, Nov 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff Marvel Universe

Her brow furled together with instinctive concern at his confirmation. Though she guessed that wasn't exactly new for him, based off of what she'd heard in the past. "Nine year old," she corrected automatically, tonelessly. "I have school, but I don't go. There are still responsibilities—" Technically none that she needed to take up, but wasn't that true of all responsibilities? Getting philosophical here. "I found my brother, and Steve was around for a little while. So that was nice. Have you seen him?"

Peter Parker likes this.
  2. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Marvel Universe

"Sorry," he murmured distractedly. To be fair, Wanda at any age other than the one she was actually supposed to be was a little weird and Peter was struggling to wrap his head around it. He was older than her. Crap. Did that mean he was responsible for her right now? How did this make any sense at all? "Steve, like-- like Captain America, Steve?" Peter's eyes predictably lit up a little bit at that because Captain America was basically his idol. He'd stolen his shield once.

"No, I haven't! Where-- Wait, did you say was ... ? So, not anymore?" That put everything in a totally different perspective, especially since he and Wanda were probably close or something. "... Crap."
    DATE❜  september 23
    TAG❜  bby!wanda
    NOTES❜  short post time >3

Wanda Maximoff likes this.
  3. Wanda Maximoff

Wanda Maximoff Marvel Universe

"... I don't actually know ..." She didn't have a tracker for who definitively was or wasn't in Pandora. "I heard from him last three, maybe four days ago? He wanted to find others he knew and explore."

Her heel caught onto a particularly large pebble wedged in the dirt, causing her to stumble her way back to balance in the next few backwards-steps. But she managed to catch herself before it became an issue. "I'm ... glad you're still here, though." Her voice seemed to grow softer and softer as she went, head ducking in a trance of thoughts. "Not that you're stuck, but that you're ... here."

Peter Parker likes this.
  4. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Marvel Universe

Instinctively, his hand reached for Wanda's arm just as she tripped on that little pebble in the dirt. God, she was so small and so different. There was a sort of gloominess about her that he wasn't used to, but then, Peter probably would've been a little gloomy is he were stuck as a nine year old. Why couldn't she just magic herself back to normal or whatever?

Seeing that she had her balance back, though, he dropped his arm to his side again and frowned slightly. "I mean ... there's probably worse places to be stuck, right? I'm glad you're here, too. And hey, what if we just ... went on a hunt for Captain America? He can't be that hard to find, right?"

Then again, could they really handle the disappointing possibility that he might not be here anymore? Three or four days wasn't a long time, though, and that spelled hope to Peter. Wanda had been here forever, though, and lost so many people that it might not've been the same for her. That had yet to really sink in for the boy, just how tired she probably was.
    DATE❜  september 23
    TAG❜  bby!wanda
    NOTES❜  short post time >3