HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

walk in eternity // Idris' organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Idris, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link

Idris' Organiser

[​IMG][​IMG]
    In 900 years of time and space I've never met anyone who wasn't important

About MeHello! I’m Idris and I’m a nerd in my middling twenties. I’m a member of all sorts of fandoms of all shapes and sizes. My main fandoms are Doctor Who, Star Wars, the Mortal Instruments Star Trek, A Song of Ice and Fire and Harry Potter. I'm also a big steampunk fan and love sewing and cosplaying as well as reading anything and everything which captures my interest!

Roleplay Preferences
    ❉ I love all sorts of plots, literally anything. I’ll explore everything from fluff to angst and all the bits in-between. My favourite types of plots and threads are ones which develop my characters or challenge them. I'm happy to explore lots of different themes or situations. I quite like my characters to get involved with longer term relationships with other characters or to also explore or use their abilities

❉ I generally don’t have a particular thread length I aim for- I’ll always give you something to reply to but sometimes I’ll write 200 words sometimes I’ll push towards 500/600 just depending on the thread and our characters dynamic

❉ Although I don’t mind one off encounters I’m really into longer reaching relationships at the moment, whether that means multiple threads or the inference that our characters would get to know each other by working alongside each other or whatever that might be!

❉ I really like text threads too! If you just want to start one for any of my characters with any of yours I will literally never say no.

❉ I don’t bite and I’m really easy to get hold of either on here through this thread, PM’s or on discord if you want to plot new ideas or talk about any current plots we’ve got going on

❉ I generally aim to get back to threads within around a two week window, but if it’s been longer please give me a nudge because sometimes some threads just slip off my radar. I am also a big fan of rapid firing threads when I have the time so let me know if you want to ever rapid fire one of our threads.

❉ The only thing I would say that is that you communicate with me if you want to throw something my way which is potentially triggering

Absent - 15th June to 18th June

Check out my characters below!

#1 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link

Jocelyn Morgenstern

Open // Pandora Town // 20 // The Mortal Instruments// Profile
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CurrentlyShe's still working for the Department of Intelligence, the Pandora College (teaching art) and Scola Pradetois (teaching combat). She’s been reunited with @Luke Garroway this season and has been adapting to life to try to enjoy it rather than just existing day by day.

About
    Jocelyn is a young Shadowhunter (demon hunter) and is good with hand to hand combat and with her seraph blade. She was married back home and has one son, but she has a lot of issues around both. She is a loyal and friendly person to those who take the trouble to get to know her. She can however be quite hostile to demons, or anyone causing problems to disrupt the peace. As a shadowhunter her emotions run strong, she's a woman who'll be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Plot hooks
    - Give me all the canon mates possible.
    - She's working at both colleges so interactions with students/staff would be great!
    - She's an investigator so it's completely feasible she'd be poking her nose into someone's business, even if it was unwelcome
    - More encounters with supernaturals, especially demons (who she hates >( )
    - This girl can be a bit prickly at first but she really does need some friends and to experience new things in Pandora​

Rey

Open // Pandora Town // 19 // Star Wars // Profile
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CurrentlyRey has just opened her own mechanic business in Pandora Town; finally stepping away from scavenging. She’s living in Silverpool with @Ben Solo, who she’s completely in love with, and their two kittens, Socks and Snowdrop. She’s also spending a ridiculous amount of time in her new garden and is still trying to train to be stronger in the Force and with her new saberstaff.

AboutRey is a Force-Sensitive human; while she is an incredibly powerful force user, she is mostly untrained and so her powers are sporadic and can often be unpredictable. She's a friendly person and craves people around her. She has a real vulnerability and has a severe fear of being left and being on her own because she spent most of her life on her own scavenging on a desert planet called Jakku. She's a good pilot, and can tell you what you could pick out of a wreck of value; she's also a talented mechanic.

Plot hooks
    - Please give her all the jobs for her new business! She can try to fix anything you throw at her, or if your character wants to work for her lemmie know!
    - It'd be great for her to meet some more canon mates
    - Some more training buddies? She's looking for all types of combat training, not just with lightsabers
    - anyone who can offer her training in the Force would be great
    - Rey is still a little confused about how some things in Pandora work
    - Friends! This girl needs long lasting friendships.​

#2 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link

The Doctor

Open // Pandora Town // 2000+ // Doctor Who // Profile
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CurrentlyThe Doctor in Pandora Town badly running an Antique shop in the Travoie Borough. He’s recently got his memories about @Clara Oswald back and is planning to spend some time during summer going around Pandora to explore places he hasn’t been as of yet.

AboutThe Doctor is the last of the Time Lords. He's a child at heart, despite also being super grumpy. He is unbelievably intelligent and takes his responsibilities of being a Time Lord mostly seriously. He doesn't like to see himself as a hero but he'll still play the part! Despite him being grumpy, he needs people around him and will make a ridiculous friend. He sets himself against anyone who tries to hurt others in any way and will just try his best to go in and be the hero, even though he'd never say that was what he was doing.

Plot hooks
    -He has an antique shop in Pandora Town, so maybe people could bring in odd things for him to look at or find things in the shop. Maybe there could be some unusual magical artefacts there?
    - The Doctor is going to be going over to different towns, so I'd love all the encounters he could have, maybe the TARDIS could land in someone's front room or something
    -I would love the Doctor to meet people with magic, magical creatures, or things which he thinks that are just impossible. Also he'd love every type of HP/fairy tale character because he's a bit of a geek and he'd love to meet them.​

Cait

Open // Vagabond // 16 // Britannia // Profile
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CurrentlyCait has been rescued from @Aulus Plautius by @King Ezekiel and as such will be out and about in Pandora. Eventually she's going to end up at Bellamy Blake's camp, but before that she'll be roaming about the wilderness of Pandora trying to survive and discover what this world is about whilst regaining her strength.

AboutCait is a young Cantii woman who is from the first century AD. She’s been raised as a Celt and believes in a multitude of Gods to guide her paths. She’s recently realised she has an affinity to them and can manipulate people around her. Cait has a fiery temper and needs friends as she's never been that good at making them. Cait will pretty much see anyone as an enemy at the moment until they prove otherwise as she's very jumpy and nervous.

Plot hooks
    -I’d like Cait to find someone who would teach her magic as she canonically has some magical ability
    -I want Cait to be a kind of apprentice to someone? She’s suggested to have some kind of supernatural ability but it needs to be nurtured. I’d like her to get into herblore or potions or something she can actually learn?
    -Friends her own age would be amazing.
    -I would like her to encounter people while she's wandering around Pandora, so that she has some chance of surviving out in the wild by herself​

#3 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Aulus Plautius likes this.
  4. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link

Porpentina Goldstein

Open // 25 // Harry Potter // Profile
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CurrentlyTina was sacked from her job at the Schola Praeditos by dark!Merlin in late April but will be taking up her position again during early summer. She’s also been working at the Department of Intelligence and trying to make the most of her time in Pandora by visiting different places.

AboutTina Goldstein is a witch from the 1920’s. She attended Illvermorny school of witchcraft in America and has been working as an auror since graduating. To all you No-Maj’s that means dark wizard hunter. Having lost her parents at a young age, she is incredibly protective over her younger sister Queenie who she lives with in Pandora. They’ve also adopted Modesty Barebones. She's very friendly and warm and has been trying to adjust to Pandora gradually. Tina will make an enemy of anyone who tries to threaten those she loves or the general law and order of Pandora.

Plot hooks
    - She works at the Schola Praeditos and the Department of Intelligence so some interactions with people there would be great
    - Tina's good with magic, including potions and spells to help people, so if your character needs something she could lend a helping hand
    - I’d love an excuse for Tina to need to use her magic, maybe in some kind of adventure or in some kind of attack or something? Throw me all the ideas!​

Hild

Open // 30 // The Last Kingdom // Profile
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CurrentlyHild is working at the farm outside Pandora Town and aside from that is dedicating her time to seeing if she can find people who need helping out and will be looking to explore this world.

AboutHild is a nun who has been raised in King Alfred's England in the 9th century. However, after a viking attack on her town she's been following round a Pagan called Uhtred, helping him to get back his birthright after he saved her life. She's become fearsome warrior in her own right, but still keeps her faith in her thoughts. While she can be sensitive, calm and reasonable, cross her and you'l regret it. Hild can hold her own, both in a battle of words and one with the sword. In her own words, she's killed before, she'll kill again.

Plot Hooks
    - She has some knowledge of healing so can help if your character gets wound up with injuries or the like!
    - She'll be a vagabond for the time being, so perhaps seeing some people in the wilderness (friendly or otherwise) could be fun​

#4 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
  5. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link

Jean Valjean

Open // Pandora Town // 53 // Les Miserables // Profile
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CurrentlyHe and Cosette arrived in Pandora Town on the 12th March and is looking to quickly establish himself and blend in. He'll be adapting quickly, hoping to take over running the Riverboat Cafe and helping out at the Shelter when he can. Cosette will be attending the school.

AboutJean Valjean is from the early 19th century. He's a man who spent the earlier part of his life doing hard labour for stealing a loaf of bread, and after being given kindness from a bishop he turned his life around and has spent his time since living as well as he can and giving generously to those in need. He's also recently adopted Cosette as his daughter, after witnessing the death of her mother and promising to provide for her.

Plot Hooks
    - This man is going to need a lot of help adjusting- there isn't even electricity where he's from
    - Perhaps some interactions while he's out and about?
    - Jean Valjean has a habit of seeing good in anyone and any situation, so if your character needs a pep talk he's your man
    - It'd be fun for him to meet some supernatural folk too
    - Cosette is also up for plotting- she'll be attending the school and will just be being adorable about all the new things in Pandora​

Qi’ra

Open // Pandora Town // 21 // Star Wars // Profile

[​IMG][​IMG]

CurrentlyQi’ra arrived at the start of May and will be working in the Department of Labour and Commerce as of the 15th May. However, she will still be looking to see what opportunities there are on the darker side of Pandora.

AboutQi’ra is an orphan who has used every means necessary to pull herself out of obscurity and into security and wealth. She’s spent three years with the crime syndicate Crimson Dawn and learned there how to get her own way and manipulate people around her. She can be cold, calculating, but beneath it all she does care but has learned the hard way that the world, at large, does not.

Plot Hooks
    - Qi’ra is working in the department of commerce and labour so bring me all the governmental problems and issues!
    - I’m looking for her to get involved in some things which aren’t exactly legal and maybe with a view to setting up something like Crimson Dawn but in Pandora. Let me know if you have any thoughts around this!
    - Please give me all the SW characters
    - She’ll be hard to make a friend of but I’d love for people to try and break down her barriers as she really does need some meaningful friendships​

#5 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018