By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

walk in eternity // Idris' organiser

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Idris, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller

Idris' Organiser

[​IMG][​IMG]
    In 900 years of time and space I've never met anyone who wasn't important

About MeHello! I’m Idris and I’m a nerd in my middling twenties. I’m a member of all sorts of fandoms of all shapes and sizes. My main fandoms are Doctor Who, Star Wars, the Mortal Instruments, Star Trek, A Song of Ice and Fire and Harry Potter. I'm also a big steampunk fan and love sewing and cosplaying as well as reading anything and everything which captures my interest!

Roleplay Preferences
    ❉ I love all sorts of plots, literally anything. I’ll explore everything from fluff to angst and all the bits in-between. My favourite types of plots and threads are ones which develop my characters or challenge them. I'm happy to explore lots of different themes or situations. I quite like my characters to get involved with longer term relationships with other characters or to also explore or use their abilities

❉ I generally don’t have a particular thread length I aim for- I’ll always give you something to reply to but sometimes I’ll write 200 words sometimes I’ll push towards 500/600 just depending on the thread and our characters dynamic

❉ Although I don’t mind one off encounters I’m really into longer reaching relationships at the moment, whether that means multiple threads or the inference that our characters would get to know each other by working alongside each other or whatever that might be!

❉ I really like text threads too! If you just want to start one for any of my characters with any of yours I will literally never say no.

❉ I don’t bite and I’m really easy to get hold of either on here through this thread, PM’s or on discord if you want to plot new ideas or talk about any current plots we’ve got going on

❉ I generally aim to get back to threads within around a two week window, but if it’s been longer please give me a nudge because sometimes some threads just slip off my radar. I am also a big fan of rapid firing threads when I have the time so let me know if you want to ever rapid fire one of our threads.

❉ The only thing I would say that is that you communicate with me if you want to throw something my way which is potentially triggering and we can work things from there!

Check out my characters below!

#1 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller

Jocelyn Morgenstern

Open // Pandora Town // 20 // The Mortal Instruments// Profile
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CurrentlyShe's now living in Pandopolis working for the Department of Intelligence, the Pandora College (teaching art) and Scola Pradetois (teaching combat). She’s back to living by herself, and trying to adapt back to that. She did, however, manage to save her cat from the chaos in Pandora Town.

About
    Jocelyn is a young Shadowhunter (demon hunter) and is good with hand to hand combat and with her seraph blade. She was married back home and has one son, but she has a lot of issues around both. She is a loyal and friendly person to those who take the trouble to get to know her. She can however be quite hostile to demons, or anyone causing problems to disrupt the peace. As a shadowhunter her emotions run strong, she's a woman who'll be your best friend or your worst enemy.

Plot hooks
    - Give me all the canon mates possible.
    - She's working at both colleges so possible interactions with students/staff
    - I'm happy to have her explore around Pandopolis to encounter new things/characters
    - She's an investigator so it's completely feasible she'd be poking her nose into someone's business, even if it was unwelcome. Maybe a case of mistaken identity/false accusation, etc.
    - Some encounters with different types of supernaturals
    - This girl can be a bit prickly at first but she really does need some friends and to experience new things in Pandora​

Rey Solo

Open // Pandora Town // 19 // Star Wars // Profile
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CurrentlyAfter being dumped out in Dread Wastes by herself and her ship after Calamity, Rey will be taking time this season to get used to be being by herself again as Ben disappeared during the commotion of Calamity.

Rey will return to her mechanics business in Pandopolis mid September. Given she's only recently lost her husband she'll be dealing with the fall out for that as well as the responsibility of still training to be a half decent Force User.

AboutRey is a Force-Sensitive human; while she is a powerful force user, she is mostly untrained and so her powers are sporadic and unpredictable. She's a friendly person and craves people around her. She has a real vulnerability and has a severe fear of being left and being on her own because she spent most of her life on her own scavenging on a desert planet called Jakku. She's a good pilot, and can tell you what you could pick out of a wreck of value; she's also a talented mechanic.

Plot hooks
    - Please give her all the jobs for her mechanics business in Pandopolis! She can try to fix anything you throw at her, or if your character wants to work for her lemmie know! (she does call outs too!)
    - It'd be great for her to meet some more canon mates
    - She's going to be suffering this season because Ben has now disappeared, so she'll need some help through that
    - Some more training buddies? She's looking for all types of combat training, not just with lightsabers
    - interactions with BB-8 are also up for grabs!
    - She still has the ship Darth Gramps gave her for her wedding so please give me reasons to use it and go into space :3
    - Friends! This girl needs long lasting friendships.​

#2 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  3. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller

The Doctor

Closed // Pandora Town // 2000+ // Doctor Who // Profile
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CurrentlyHaving being critically injured in the Calamity while saving Clara Oswald, the Doctor's regeneration cycle has been triggered.

AboutThe Doctor is the last of the Time Lords. He's a child at heart, despite also being super grumpy. He is unbelievably intelligent and takes his responsibilities of being a Time Lord mostly seriously. He doesn't like to see himself as a hero but he'll still play the part! Despite him being grumpy, he needs people around him and will make a ridiculous friend. He sets himself against anyone who tries to hurt others in any way and will just try his best to go in and be the hero, even though he'd never say that was what he was doing.

Plot hooks
    -13 is about to erupt onto the scene so she'll need help orientating and getting her head into this particular world
    - I want the Doctor to do much more meddling/wandering in the new season and once she gets her new face. At the moment I have no solid plans, but if you need someone to foil a plan or just be generally annoying, the Doctor can fill the role​

Cait

Open // Vagabond // 16 // Britannia // Profile
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CurrentlyCai survived Calamity only to be even more confused by this new world. As far as she's aware, this world is playing a horrible joke on her and she's still as lost as ever

AboutCait is a young Cantii woman who is from the first century AD. She’s been raised as a Celt and believes in a multitude of Gods to guide her paths. She’s recently realised she has an affinity to them and can manipulate people around her. Cait has a fiery temper and needs friends as she's never been that good at making them. Cait will pretty much see anyone as an enemy at the moment until they prove otherwise as she's very jumpy and nervous.

Plot hooks
    - I want Cait to find an actual community to settle into this season and one which would nurture her.
    -She's 16 but I really want someone to take her on in a mentoring capacity in terms of her magic abilities so that she can learn
    - she's a tough bean and at the moment is wandering about the expanse of Pandora​

#3 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    Aulus Plautius likes this.
  4. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller

Porpentina Goldstein

Open // 25 // Harry Potter // Pandora Town // Profile
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CurrentlyTina will be moving to Centria this season and teaching magic at Merlin's school. She's no longer working for the Department of Intelligence and will be seeking a more magical based career.

AboutTina Goldstein is a witch from the 1920’s. She attended Illvermorny school of witchcraft in America and has been working as an auror since graduating. To all you No-Maj’s that means dark wizard hunter. Having lost her parents at a young age, she is incredibly protective over her younger sister Queenie who she lives with in Pandora. They’ve also adopted Modesty Barebones. She's very friendly and warm and has been trying to adjust to Pandora gradually. Tina will make an enemy of anyone who tries to threaten those she loves or the general law and order of Pandora.

Plot hooks
    - She works at the Schola Praeditos so some interactions with people there would be great
    - Tina's good with magic, including potions and spells to help people, so if your character needs something she could lend a helping hand
    - I’d love an excuse for Tina to need to use her magic, maybe in some kind of adventure or in some kind of attack or something? Throw me all the ideas!​

Evelyn Robin

Open // 30 // Christopher Robin // Pandora Town // Profile
    [​IMG]

CurrentlyEvelyn and her young daughter Madeline have decided to remain in Pandopolis while they try to work out this world. Evelyn works for the Pandora Times and Madeline will attend school.

AboutEvelyn Robin is a married architect from London in the late 1940's; given her husband fought in World War II she'd used to going at it alone. However, at home she's at odds with her husband, Christopher Robin, who she believes works too hard and doesn't spend enough time with his family which Evelyn is determined to put right. She'd trying to get her daughter to enjoy her childhood rather than be so serious about everything.

Plot hooks
    - I really want Evelyn to develop meaningful friendships in Pandora
    - Her daughter Madeline will be attending school in Pandopolis- interactions with other children would be great because she's a serious bean and needs to lighten up a bit
    - Alllllll the supernatural oddities and just throw everything at this pair as they're from 1940's London and so most of this just isn't in their sphere or its only in stories
    - Just throw anything at this pair, I'm super open to their development and would love for them to get involved in stuff in Pandora!​

#4 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  5. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Placeholder :3​

#5 Idris, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  6. Merlin Ambrosius

Merlin Ambrosius BBC Merlin

Headmaster at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    UMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOO

... Merlin needs to show up on Tina's doorstep and weep apologetically as he begs her to come to the school dark!Merlin fired him from. >>

Idris likes this.
  7. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Merlin Ambrosius
    YES I would love this! She'll really want her job back and once she realises what happened she'll be really concerned about Merlin. Does early/mid June work for this?

Merlin Ambrosius likes this.
  8. Merlin Ambrosius

Merlin Ambrosius BBC Merlin

Headmaster at Schola Praeditos
    Race:
    Creature of Magic
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Early-mid June would be perfect tbh! He's back at the school by June 10, so any date after that! The earlier, the more likely. =P Did you want me to start something?

Idris likes this.
  9. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Merlin Ambrosius That works perfectly for me! sounds like a plan! She lives in the Travoie District if he wants to visit her at her house, otherwise she does just wander about PT a lot!

Merlin Ambrosius likes this.
  10. Jack

Jack Player

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Cait

OKAY SO HERE WE GO THIS IS ME DOING THE PLOTTING O BOY YEAH U BETTER BE EXCITED. Okay but seriously @Sephiroth is currently wandering throughout Pandora as a dragon slayer and/or general mercenary. He's v quiet and isolated and he has a hideous cat and a horse following him around, but at his core he's a genuinely good person, just... he's had a bit of a fucky life. But he's already spent a lot of time with Ygritte out in the woods, so I feel like he'd be able to understand Cait pretty easily, since he'd kinda treat her in a similar fashion? He also lives part-time in Bellamy's settlement, so he could possibly introduce her to it either deliberately or by coincidence.

BUT IDK HE JUST REALLY NEEDS FRIENDS AND STUFF and I feel like he'd be low-key worried about these woods-girl bc the woods in Pandora are traditionally a not very nice place to live. PLUS IDK YGRITTE DUMPED HIM FOR JON SNOW SO HE'S BEEN A BIT LONELY WHETHER HE ADMITS IT OR NOT. PLS SHARE HIS FIRE, WOODS-GIRL.

11. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Sephiroth and Cait

This sounds ace! She's going to become William of Lanchester's apprentice at the start of July, but before that she's going to be roughing it out in the woods, especially early June? I'd love for them to meet and maybe help each other out for a bit. She'll be heading from Morhall towards Myrtle woods during that time, she's going to go to Bellamy's settlement briefly but I think it'll be more fun for them to hang out separate to that? She's quite prickly so he'd have to get her to warm up to him; she's spent a lot of time with Romans recently so she's going to be defensive and a bit of a loner but she'll be sensible enough to see, with only a bit of prodding, it'll make more sense to hang around with someone who seems okay! They could probably end up being friends too which I would love as Cait really needs them

12. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    UPDATED to include Evelyn and her daughter Madeline!

13. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Idris I'd love for @Clara Oswald to meet @Evelyn Robin and Madeline too! Since Clara teaches Language at Pandora's early ed school, that could work for a first meeting! Perhaps Madeline is having trouble adjusting to the new school and Clara has a talk with Evelyn about it?

Also, we absolutely need for Clara to interact with @The Doctor again! My version of Clara has not met Twelve in canon nor is she aware of regenerating, so that could be amusing for sure!

Idris likes this.
  14. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Clara Oswald and Evelyn/Madeline
    They only arrive on the 20th August so I can't see her joining the school immediately butttt maybe they could drop by the school and Clara could talk them through what to expect and so forth? It might help them to adjust a little bit and get settled which I am completely up for. I can see Clara and Evelyn getting on well too! We could always do something about Madeline being unsettled next season?

@Clara Oswald and the Doctor
    Oh they so have to meet but if you don't mind, I'd like to push this over into next season as I've closed him off for threads. I'm actually going to have him regenerate into 13 once I have more canon material about her, so if you want Clara to get involved with that, I'd be happy to make that happen!

In the meantime we could do a text thread between them or something?

Nyami likes this.
  15. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Idris I think it might be easier to just do the Evelyn/Madeline/Clara plot next season. Likewise with the Doctor. Instead of a text thread maybe she just meets Thirteen right after regeneration. Amy has gotten into contact with Clara and told her what Twelve looks like, so she'd probably still expect to see him instead of the newly regenerated lady Doctor! Could be amusing!

16. Rora

Rora Player

@Cait

Hey so... plotting isn't my strongest point but I recently started watching Britannia and I freaking adore Cait! I have two ladies that could befriend her, one is loud and would probably laugh off a spear being tossed at her as a foreign hello! And another that, well, doesn't take people hunting kids down well but also loves younger people considering half her house are teenagers. If she needs a sort of big sister character to hang out with, I offer up Anna. Really either one or both I would love to have her interact with! Anna would be seriously disturbed by the fact that the guy hunting her down is the face twin of the guy she may or may not have sort of tortured into behaving properly...

17. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Nyami That makes a lot of sense- I'll get back to you next season when I have a better idea on where I'm up to!

@Roradfsjhdalhfiuaheiah how good is Britannia?? It's so underrated, I love it so much. I'd love for Cait to meet Anna because I think she needs a bit of something positive in her life and I think Anna could give her that? I like the idea of her being a bit of an older sister, and maybe she could help her to stop being so serious and she could confide about Aulus with her? i need this to happen though, it sounds great :3

Rora and Nyami like this.
  18. Hannah

Hannah keep reaching for the stars

@Evelyn Robin and Alice Liddell

Hey, so I don't have anything concrete right now, but I'm willing to offer up Alice as a friend for Madeline! I can wait until next season to plot something if you'd like, but if Madeline is attending school, perhaps wherever Alice is studying has a field trip or something and they meet that way? I know the girls do have an age difference but I think they'd be interesting together; both have short tempers and try to seem more mature than they are. But Madeline seems a lot more serious than Alice; whilst the latter can be, she's also nonsensical, a daydreamer and isn't as studious as the former. Perhaps they could encourage one another with their interests? Alice might be more willing to say, for example, take non fictional reading or other subjects seriously if she had someone her own age to interact with, rather than her stern elder sister. And Alice could show Madeline how to be creative and have fun?

Idris likes this.
  19. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    @Alice Liddell & Madeline/Evelyn
    This works out great for me! They'll probably be sticking really close to Pandora Town next season as I dropped them right in it at the end of this season, so they won't want to go far! Madeline would probably be a bit annoyed with how daydreamy Alice is at first until she lightens up a bit despite how young she is! It'd be lovely for her to show that side of just having fun and so forth!

They arrived on the 20th August but I'm happy to do a thread near the end of the season if you'd like with this?

Hannah likes this.
  20. Rora

Rora Player

@Idris
    I am freaking in love with this show and only half way through! I'm so glad you'd be up for it cause since I started I wanted to play with Cait and then I realized we had one and you made my freaking night! Anna is pretty damn free this season so whenever you want to start! She currently works at the Temple of Apollo (thankfully he's Greek and not Roman!) but Anna would totally love to be her older sister! She has her older sister here too and sisterly love is a great thing that all should enjoy. That and it might help her feel more comfortable as herself again, so yay! And hey, Anna has red hair sort of like her sister did too :D And she has like, a damn mini farm following her these days, so ya like cats, she's got two to pet! Horses your thing, BAM! Grace, baby goats? You bet yer sweet cheeks she has one. Cait will have to learn to accept love and hugs, cause she'll get a lot once she starts opening up a little.

Idris likes this.