By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Completed wanna play in hell with me?

Discussion in 'RP Requests & Plotting' started by Ophelia, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Ophelia

Ophelia the crazy hobo loser in the corner
    Lore Division

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human
    Makes 100th plot with character who already has a 1000th threads sdfghjkl;

SO HERE'S THE THING. bc a certain character of mine cant die for good, I am in the quite unique position to flesh out Pandora's underworld, since most characters who die in Pandora disappear by vines. But Superman can't, so he's stuck in whatever passes for hell or limbo around these parts along with malevolent spirits and ghosts. Based on previous threads by fellow awesome ppl I stalked, i think it's p accurate to describe Pandora's limbo as the Constantine/DC/Vertigo/WHATEVERTHEFUCK version, which is hella (heh) cool and interesting and dangerous and not cut off from the real world(bc misty hollow) but rather an invisible plane within it with mean spirits and demon like creatures waiting for you in every corner. Plus, when Superman died in canon, you'd think he'd go to some sort of heaven but noooooooope. Hell's for good dudes too cuz ya know, d a r k n e s s. So this perfectly aligns with how I wanna roleplay his ghost spending his time in Pandora.

[​IMG]

But its not really fun playing alone, so I'm p much looking for ppl who can see ghosts/spirits or enter shadowy dimensions within dimensions and have adventures with me!!! so if ur interested post here !! and if u have ideas to make the underworld even cooler, mention them and i'll use them in my threads and make them part of the lore( at least until the revamp). MUCHOS GRACIAS!!

2. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link
    WHAT GOES BETTER WITH HELL THAN DEMONS AMIRITE AHAHA LOLOLOL okay I'm done

But no srsly Crowley really has no interest in putting himself back into any kind of Hell or Limbo dimension bc he has a certain standard of living that just doesn't jive well with the Pit, but I'm sure for one reason or another he might branch into Pandora's. If only to have a look around for prime real estate.

UM BUT YEAH idk if this would be applicable to the Pandora edition, but I know insofar as the SPN version of Hell goes, it's a pretty malleable dimension, meaning demons with enough will/imagination/power could alter the landscape or create environments that should have been physically impossible. WHICH COULD MAKE FOR SOME INTERESTING SHIT.

In any case Crowley hates Hell and doesn't wanna be there so fuck u u perfectly coiffed nightmare. Also him and Juliet would probably look kinda fucked up while cruising around there since they'd most likely look closer to how they'd appear in actual Hell.

Ophelia likes this.
  3. Claire Nunez

Claire Nunez Trollhunters
    i am not a man

Student
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Okay, so I have Claire, who can already access a version of the void between worlds, the Shadow Realm. Should something go wrong with her magic, though (*cough* @Nancy Whitman *cough*), she could easily be thrown into a different shadowy realm, or one of the several pocket dimensions that the Otherworld contains. She'd also probably be trapped there until she worked out how to undo whatever had happened.

Nancy Whitman likes this.
  4. Ophelia

Lore Division

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human

I AM TOTALLY GONNA INCORPORATE THIS BC IT IS AWESOME . FUCK YEAH. THANK.

hell is waiting for u for whenever u wanna come back, Crowley *LATIN CHANTING INTENSIFIES*

@Claire Nunez That is freaking cool!!! I just realised that this can be a thing that ppl play with that doesnt really require my annoying presence so u can work out how to get Claire Out Of Hell and make a cool plot out of it I AM MOST EXCITED TO READ. its not like i have aspirations of NPCing the demuns, just establishing it as a Thing that Exists!!! SO FEEL FREE TO USE IT

Claire Nunez likes this.
  5. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    Me! Me! Ooh, Pick me! Notice me senpai because I have a half ghost who can see your ghost!

I doubt Danny would see the other world without crossing over into it (although we could totally have Danny accidentally do that) but since he can see ghosts in Pandora he'd see Superman too. It might be interesting if Danny couldn't see the shadow creatures though and Superman is just freaking out about invisible stuff. Plus they can reconcile about everything evil Superman did to Danny. Also, I know we talked about it before, but if Superman wants Danny to help his shuttle messages to Lois he can be their supernatural telephone.

Ophelia likes this.
  6. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Ariel

YES TO ALL THESE THINGS!!! i like the idea of Danny not being able to see the full extent of it (maybe bc u need to be completely dead to do so?? or magical IDK but i love it and Danny SHOULD TOTALLY CROSS OVER AT SOME POINT) . I would assume that Supes would be able to understand that he's in Misty Hollow(cuz where else a ghost would go) but kinda seeing it even more hellish than it already is?? and being hunted?? and thats how he runs into Danny, if it works for u!!

at this point Danny is probs convinced that all Supermen are completely bonkers sdfghjkl;

7. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    That totally works for me! It sounds like a fantastic idea. Especially cus Danny might be torn about saving Superman from a hunter. He'd do it, but he wouldn't like it.

Superman likes this.
  8. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    I have a couple of options for people that Supes might enjoy bumping into. If you'd like. XD

First would be Illyana Rasputina, demon sorceress and Queen of Her-personal-Limbo place. She can definitely see and interact with spirits, and would be very curious to hear about whatever state the Pandora underworld is in. I do like it as a sort of astral 'layer' over the top of things with the ability to interact or pop in and out of it, or brush against from time to time.

The other obvious choice would be Aphrodite. While not a death deity, she's not bothered by pesky things like mortality when she doesn't want to. She'd probably at least know of him, through the news and stuff, and be willing to be a friend. Maybe she could even do some favors for him from time to time as well?

Superman likes this.
  9. Superman

Superman DC Universe

Punching Bag
    Race:
    Advanced Human
    @Ariel PERFECT do u have a date preference??

@Twist

I WANT BOTH OF THOSE OPTIONS

Yesss I also like layer idea, sorta 'mingling' with the real world. Supes would be very curious about Illyana due to her name!!! he hasnt met anyone from Russia for a very long tiiime even if its another universe's Russia! and he'd def seek any advice about how to keep going or if he even should in this limbo type of place!! Illyana's universe is a lil familiar to him as well, through Wanda mostly and a few Avengers

And he would be very awestruck by Aphrodite dfghjk He'd probs ask her to make his loved ones happy WHICH ISNT THE MOST WISE FAVOR TO ASK PROBABLY but he certainly would like to hear all about love

Twist likes this.
  10. Ariel

Ariel Player

Writer
    Late June or early July would work. If you want it earlier Danny does have a bunch of threads, but there are also some free dates.

11. Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Race:
    Demigod
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Okay so. I have Nico here. He's a son of Hades, child of Death and darkness.He would most definitely be able to see Superman. He might not find his way into the plane, but he would know something is there. He'd still be able to see the dead, demons, ect in the area.

So at some point he could help Superman out, if it's not from danger it's from something else. Maybe even become acquaintances.

Fleet likes this.
  12. Ophelia

Lore Division

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human
    @Ariel

Awesome, they work awesomely! I think I should set up the scene so i'll get on it asap!!

@Nico di Angelo

Nicoooooo omggggggg i looove him!! since he'd be able to see the demons, i reckon he can battle one to rescue supes if u'd like? is there a date preference u might have? and would you like to set it up or should I?

im closing this for more replies from characters aside from those already posted <3333333333

Ariel likes this.
  13. Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Race:
    Demigod
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Ophelia

He probably would save Supes from a demon. It's not like him to turn his back if he sees someone in trouble, he might begrudgingly do it but he'd save him none the less. I really don't have a time preference, he doesn't have much going on this season. Though if you could start it that would be great. Right now I have a lot to catch up on. c:

14. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    IT'S SUPER LATE FOR ME HERE, BUT I TOTALLY WANNA THROW BILL FOR THIS!

I personally like the idea that this limbo thing is connected to the Otherworld through some REALLY difficult way or whatever. I think having spirits, demons and basically, eldtrich horrors would be pretty cool and for the world to shift and change/tearing itself apart and remaking itself would be pretty crazy.

And I'd totally want Bill to be like: YUP. I CALL DIBS ON THIS. XD He could totally troll Supes cause why not? :p

15. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    Well, Aphrodite will try and keep his wished in account, but she's not always the best at seeing things like mortals do. Still, she'd try!

Illyana would also be glad to find someone else Russian, though it'll be harder for her to trust immediately because she almost never does that. Still, after awhile he might start to remind her of her brother and that'll make her open up quicker than she would for most. :D

Aphrodite is open all summer and Yana is open any time after early July so if you want to do anything they're definitely around for it.

16. Ophelia

Lore Division

studying stuff
    Race:
    a human
    @Nico di Angelo

Neat!! Apologies if it'll take a bit due to my busy schedule, but i'll have it up asap!! ty!!!

@Crystal Peak

omg i cant resist . ITS DEF connected to the otherworld since communiation between sections of the otherworld and the underworld is possibleeee . siri made thread about it and its SO COOL and i love the world shifting soooo much. so Bill can play with it all he likes!! AND YES PLS TROLL HIM. do u want to start a thread between us and add your ideas of the underworld in the posts too?? I AM HELLA EXCITE

@Twist

yaaay!!! thats perf!!! i caan start the aphrodite one if u like and u can make the Yana one unless u prefer it vice versa!!!

Crystal Peak and Nico di Angelo like this.
  17. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Ophelia

Oh, I feel that Bill would want to take over the place, but we'll see how things go until then. But yeah, basically a total nightmare fuel realm would be awesome for him! xD

BUT YES. TOTALLY TROLLING SUPERMAN WOULD BE GREAT. And sure, I can start it. It will take a bit, but as long as I know what date you want, I am cool with anything. ;)

18. Pino

Pino Ergo Proxy

Companion Type
    Race:
    AutoReiv
    Directory:
    link
    @Crystal Peak

sorry it took me a while to answer, work was buuuusy!! dooooes June work??

Crystal Peak likes this.
  19. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Ophelia Yeah, definitely! I'll make it in June and if the dare doesn't suit you, I can change it. ;)