HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Complete watch me steady

Discussion in 'Residences' started by Aaron, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Aaron

Aaron The Walking Dead

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

[​IMG]
    As mortified by this entire situation as Aaron was, John was his polar opposite. In fact, he was being very casual about it as he greeted Jesus from where he was on the floor there. Hell, even Jesus was taking all of this really well and as a matter of fact, Aaron seemed to be the only one in the room particularly bothered. Though probably a little more by the position he’d found himself in on top of John than the fact that they could have just burned down the entire house.

That seemed a bit skewed.

Watching John get to his feet, he smiled thinly at the offer of a hand, and Aaron took it, letting him help him back up to his feet again. “Only my pride,” he admitted, but he cleared his throat and huffed out something akin to a laugh as he tried to put what had just happened directly behind him. Chances were, though, he wouldn’t be hearing the end of it from Jesus.

“Yeah, no. John’s never allowed near a stove ever again,” he said, flicking his amused gaze from Jesus to John and then back again. “In his defense, he did warn me that this was a disaster waiting to happen.” Aaron had given John the benefit of the doubt, but, man, he really hadn’t been kidding. “Thanks for, uh … stopping in, Jesus.”

Maybe he would just completely forget by the time he got home later.

“Do you like chinese food?” Aaron suddenly asked, glancing over to John.

John Silver likes this.
  2. John Silver

John Silver Black Sails
    No one, from nowhere, belonging to nothing.

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link

One of the best aspects about this whole mess was the fact that 'Jesus' didn't seem to be upset about it in the slightest. In fact, he appeared fairly amused, much more interested in giving the two of them meaningful glances than concerning himself with how he had almost lost his kitchen to a fire.
    Overall, Jesus' reaction was not unlike what John's probably would have been in his situation.

Next time it just happens maybe put the fire out first?
    The clearly mischievous smirk could also, definitely, have come from John himself. So far 'Jesus' struck him as a pretty great guy, actually.
    "We'll try to keep it in mind. For next time."

He returned Jesus' smirk with a grin of his own, clearly far from embarrassed about all of this. It really had been too tempting, though he probably should have kept his mouth shut - but when has he ever truly been able to keep his mouth shut?

Pulling Aaron to his feet, his grin eased into a warmer smile then, briefly scanning Aaron to be sure he really wasn't injured. No blood nor bruises to be seen so far, and the man's words only seemed to confirm that, luring a soft laugh from the former pirate.
    "I'm sure your pride will recover just fine."

For a moment that lingered a touch too long to be casual he held on to Aaron's hand even when there hadn't been any need for it anymore. He could feel the other's pulse distantly against the tip of his fingers, lingering close to Aaron's wrist.
    It must have been a good few seconds until he realized he still hadn't released the other's hand and that was when it was on John to blush. It was the stupidest thing, and though not nearly as bad as Aaron, he quickly released the man's hand and averted his eyes.
    To be fair, John never blushed. It simply wasn't a thing he did.
    And definitely not from holding someone's hand.
    It was practically impossible to embarrass or flatter him enough to make him blush.
    Just that Aaron here, apparently, didn't obey the law of what was possible when it came to John.

Yeah, no. John’s never allowed near a stove ever again
    Blinking, he looked up towards Aaron again, a bit surprised actually. No doubt that Aaron had good reason to say these words and despite the amusement in his eyes, Silver wouldn't be surprised at all if the other actually meant it.
    "It isn't like I didn't wa-"

But Aaron seemed to realize that himself and John only nodded in confirmation as if there was literally no blame to be cast his way regarding this little accident at all.
    He wouldn't be complaining though, especially not when Aaron offered Chinese takeout instead and John nodded once more with a smile on his lips.
    "Chinese food sounds good. I mean, I am certainly not eating whatever's left of those noodles..."

If there was anything left of them at all, that was. Which, somehow, was doubtful.

Aaron likes this.
  3. Aaron

Aaron The Walking Dead

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link

John had definitely warned him. Aaron couldn't deny that and while he had been mildly aware that there was the chance it wouldn't come out amazingly, he hadn't expected to almost burn down the entire kitchen in the process. So maybe Aaron looked just a little bit on the embarrassed side. This was definitely both of their faults, though. Aaron probably should have been paying more attention, but John Silver was just so goddamn distracting when he talked.

Which was probably also why he couldn't actually blame him.

"I hate wasting food, but I guess since neither of us are into the idea of eating charcoal for dinner ..." There was a thoughtful look on Aaron's face for a moment, but the amused edge was obvious. Chinese food was safer and definitely delicious, too, so he was glad John easily agreed.

"Great. There's a menu in that drawer to your right. Pick out whatever you want while I clean this up and then we'll order," he said with a smile. "It'll just be ... a chinese food date instead. Who doesn't like chinese food?"

He hadn't really meant to let the d-word slip like that, but there it was.

THE END

John Silver likes this.