HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The snow topped buildings and shops of Hogsmeade are all decked out for the holidays, ready for visitors! Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A magical wish-granting pool has been discovered in the desert. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The WRITING CONQUEST is back! Complete challenges and earn points for your team!
    Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

we are starstuff || steel's organizer || open for winter!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Steel, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Steel

Steel [PUNK ROCK BLASTING ON RADIO]
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    WOW, TIME FOR SOME MORE BELATED REPLIES BECAUSE I'M SO... ORGANIZED. I'm going to watch this thread on every character so I never lose an alert again, I s2g.

Perrin & @Storm-JawsPerrin's always willing to forge stuff for people as long as they have the proper permits. He'd probably be a little wigged out by a wereshark, let's be real, but he's been living in Pandora for three years now, so he's seen and heard most everything these days. He's actually learned a bit of mechanics from Leo Valdez, back when he used to be around and worked at Perrin's smithy for a year, so he might even be able to accommodate for Storm-Jaws' odder demands? We can always hash out the details later, or just see how the thread goes!

Khadgar & @ArcAwww, well don't you worry! Khadgar's a pretty open kind of guy, really charming and tells a lot of terrible jokes that can hopefully put even the most self-conscious and shy at ease. He's honestly a huge marshmallow, he doesn't bite unless you get on his bad side. I also think he'd make it a point to get to know any mage who joins the guild, so Khadgar could always be the one to approach Arc first, if that's something that would work out for you?

Khadgar & @Lady MargolottaSuper belated reply is super, but I'd still love to do something with these two if you do! Maybe Khadgar drops by Parliament to speak with a representative from the Magical Advancements department, and runs into Margo instead? Maybe he does something absolutely ridiculous entirely by accident that catches her attention? I'm open to anything!

Imma skip Napoleon and Khan since we've already got threads going!

McCoy & @Raphael SantiagoI'M SO SORRY FOR HOW LATE THIS IS, but I'd be so down for this! We could even do something in the Threads of Time forum, to put their first appointment closer to when Raphael first received his scar? And perhaps it could take a couple of months until McCoy figures out a way to reverse the poison's effects, depending on what sort of poison it is. And, of course, if it won't be too terrible for Raphael to still be poisoned for several months down the line, hahaha!

I'd also be very onboard with Raphael sending other vampires to McCoy, because... well, look, vampires are pretty out of this world, but as long as they don't hurt people, they can totally sign up for weekly blood bags and the like. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to accommodate vampires in such a way provided, once again, that they don't wanna harm anyone.

And yes for more friendships and knowledge swapping and getting along with more folks! We can set up a thread and see how it goes if you're game for that?

Khadgar & @Byakuren HijiriKhadgar's a scholar at heart, so he's always interested in learning about new kinds of magic, even if he wouldn't be able to apply them to his own set of spells! And asdfghjkl; omg, that contrast will be super interesting to play with because, like... some days, his bones really ache, and he's been like this for decades, and here comes Byakuren who's got eternal youth and... yeah, he'll be pretty envious about that, there's no helping it!

As for love, well... I imagine him getting wigged out by being attracted to someone so visibly younger is inevitable, but if Byakuren isn't actually as young as she looks, maybe he'd feel less wigged out? It's hard to say right now! Honestly, I can't guarantee anything in terms of a relationship, but I would be open to exploring whether they have any chemistry and seeing how things work out?

Perrin & @John SilverLate reply is late, but I'd be open for Perrin making John a new cutlass! Honestly, I love any excuse for Perrin to do smithy-related things, so we could certainly just have a thread and see how these two mesh and then we can see whether they could potentially have more stuff down the line! (I'll also be PMing you shortly about the McCoy and John stuff, sorry for being so tardy!)

Reaper & @Izuku MidoriyaWHOOPS, I completely fell off the face of the earth, BUT I'M FINALLY HERE TO PLOT!

Anytime before October 20th is cool with me, as long as the date doesn't clash with anything else I have going on! Important dates for Reaper currently are Sept. 15th - 22nd, so anything before and after then would work great! And yeah, I imagine eventually he'll probably slink off -- like maybe Izuku is so badass, Reaper can't keep up and eventually has to retreat before he's completely drained of energy, lmao -- but I also really like your idea because I do headcanon that Reaper has, like... this soft spot for kids. Not quite a soft spot per se, but like... killing kids? Nah, who the hell does that? There's no challenge in it, kids are just... innocent smallfries. (But lbr, it's because he actually has a soft spot for them, silly fool that he is.)

Just let me know when works best for you and we can get the ball rolling!!

2. John Silver

John Silver Black Sails
    No one, from nowhere, belonging to nothing.

Orphanage Caretaker, Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Steel
    John/Perrin
    Heeyyyy, no worries, I get it. Real life gets in the way sometimes ^^
    And sure, sounds good! It can be something simple and short-ish, just let them meet each other in context of the whole smithy stuff and then we'll see (unless you'd prefer something more fleshed out, I am fine with that too, of course. Just thought since you have so many characters which probably keep you busy enough as it is, I don't wanna drag you into some super complex plot and possibly cause you to stress about it or somethin' ><)
    What dates would work for ye?

Steel likes this.
  3. Raphael Santiago

Raphael Santiago The Mortal Instruments
    the strongest card in the deck is the ace

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Leonard McCoy & Raphael

AAH; it's okay, I swear! RL is a pain on more occasions than one, so I totally understand that!
    But yES to all of this. :3 Except for the thread of time thingy. You see, it was fine at first and his mage friend had healed enough of it to not make it hurt for months, but since summer, it's slowly resurfacing and getting worse, and the earliest I can think of for Raphael to seek out help for it, would be in September. Don't worry, McCoy can still need some months to figure out how to counter that, because I'm fully okay with having my vampire suffer for a bit longer : ))))

Did I hear bloodbag deals with a local clinic? Raphael would like that very much. If it's not for him - he's on an animal blood diet for now - he'd definitely sleep better with having something to provide his clan members with. Something as safe and as legal as it can get. And Raphael as a vampire always makes sure that as few mundanes as possible get hurt - and that his friends think about that in the same way. So yes, I hope McCoy would be convinced by that. :3

Is McCoy free on September 23rd? If not, Raphael could slip him into his schedule somewhere during November as well. click here for his tracker; he's occupied after his lizard hatches though and will be for the rest of October. but some date outside of that time frame would be okay. (gosh, this is like trying to find a free date in a businessperson's planner xD)

That being said though: I'd be okay with postponing that to winter as well. Raphael has a lot of threads this season already and I'm doing my best to keep up with it, but it's hard. Especially when I have a thread that is kind of important, plot-wise, but I only come around to planning it in the middle of the season and then I have to find a way for it to make sense that he hasn't referenced it in the threads after that. So, yeah. If that's okay with you, I'd love to push it into the first weeks of winter. :'3
    We could have them email each other earlier though. Like, that Raphael reaches out and asks carefully, if McCoy would see him at all, and yeah. That wouldn't be as time-consuming as a fully fleshed-out thread. But, I leave that up to you!

Either way, I'm looking forward to threading with you!

Steel likes this.
  4. I'm liking the angles here a lot, and it should work really well! I actually definitely need Deku to have arrived in really early September anyway, so definitely within the first week or so is what I'm shooting for. Like I've mentioned before, Deku should have a fair bit of trouble dealing with Reaper's Wraith Form since he can't hit intangible things, but he'll probably eventually figure out its weakness since he's a super analytical dork like that, like taking advantage of the brief cooldown. Either way though, I'm fine whether Reaper actually retreats or if he just leaves because he doesn't wanna kill a kid.

Oh! And I don't really know if there's anything that can be done with this, but I noticed a bit of what you have going on with Reaper and Lift. It just made me think of how the very thing Deku got pulled into Pandora during was him trying to save a small girl being used by a dangerous and really huge douche of a criminal. I don't know how Deku would later find anything out about any of that exactly, but in my head I just found the idea interesting of Deku misunderstanding Reaper to be WAY more evil and terrible than he actually is by comparing him to the villain from his own world. I dunno, this last paragraph is honestly a bit of rambling that I'm not sure how to connect to anything yet, I just felt like pointing out the funny parallel that could maybe create more conflict between the two at a later date. Granted I haven't really read ALL the threads between Reaper and Lift, so I'm mostly judging on surface details.

Back to my intro thread though! I'm set to go pretty much any super early September date then. If any time within the first week is definitely fine, then I can start it up for you!

Steel likes this.
  5. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Perrin & @John SilverI figure we don't really need to flesh much out for starters, since it's just John dropping by to commission a cutlass, but I would definitely not be opposed to more plotting down the line... poor Perrin's lost so many of his friends over the years, he's been kind of keeping to himself lately for fear that any friends he makes might start disappearing again.

He's also pretty open this season, so anytime you're good would be fantastic! The only thing to bear in mind is that last season, the Governor tore out five of his fingernails on his left hand, so... he's a little slower when it comes to smithing, but he'll be damned if he lets that stop him!

McCoy & @Raphael SantiagoAh, that works great too! Bones is more or less free so any date works (though iirc his bff Jim Kirk is abducted by space pirates at some point in September, so his nerves may be frazzled depending on the date we settle on) but I also really like the idea of the first time they touch base being through email? Look, I'm a glutton for comm threads, and any excuse to have them is perfect by me. And McCoy is pretty open so far too, so if you'd rather push their actual meeting to November, that works wonderfully too!

And yes, you read right, blood bags! McCoy's purpose in life is to help people, even if their methods of eating are different and weird, so he'd be happy to arrange a little something and perhaps even issue permits for vampires who regularly drop by for blood bags and the like. Kind of like those nifty health insurance cards maybe! He's the Chief of Medicine, he can totally come up with new things for better healthcare for folks.

I too am looking forwards to us threading!!

Reaper & @Izuku MidoriyaAnytime in the first week of September works great, so if you'd like to pop up a thread for them, that would be fantastic! Oh my god, Deku sounds like a mini-Doomfist. Reaper will be... unhappy... to realize he's fighting against a smart foe, that's for sure.

Oooh, well! Reaper having "claimed" Lift is only really something that's become widespread in the criminal underworld, so I don't imagine news of that will filter to the general public. Tthe underworld is pretty hush-hush about stuff that happens in their circles anyways, not really wanting hero and vigilante types to catch wind of what they get up to. However, Jack Morrison aka Soldier: 76 found out about Reaper having claimed Lift, and as Morrison's pretty damned convinced Reaper is using Lift for nefarious purposes, maybe Deku could always run into Morrison for some reason or other, one of them brings up a shadowy bastard for some reason or other, and... the rest is history? Could potentially be an interesting angle to play between Reaper and Deku in forthcoming seasons.

Raphael Santiago likes this.
  6. Lady Margolotta

Lady Margolotta Discworld

Head of the Department of Intelligence
    101 Arlington House Apartments, River Street
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Steel @Khadgar

Heeeyyyyy! Yes, I really, really want to thread with Khadgar! Let's do something silly xD awkward threads are best threads xD or basically anything else, since I've been dying to have them meet xD and date-wise, Margo's free this season :)

Steel likes this.
  7. John Silver

John Silver Black Sails
    No one, from nowhere, belonging to nothing.

Orphanage Caretaker, Bartender
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Steel
    John/Perrin

Can't say John's a good friend but you know, there's worse? xD
    The fingernails thing sounds awfully uncomfortable but hey, he may take as much time as he needs, really (let's just hope that heals soon, for his sake)
    What about the 18th or 19th of October - would that work for ye?
    Or any time between the 21st and 26th of October?

Steel likes this.
  8. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Khadgar & @Lady MargolottaAwesome! Then maybe we could go with that second scenario I mentioned, with Khadgar dropping by Parliament for some reason or other and doing something absolutely ridiculous like the silly mage that he tends to be sometimes. Ooh, ooh! He has a raven form, maybe he decided to fly in and didn't calculate his landing right and lands in Margo's lunch or something? That would be incredibly awkward and embarrassing! And Khadgar would probably feel so bad, he'd offer to buy her lunch to make up for ruining hers. xD

He's pretty open this season too, so whatever date works best for you works best for me!

Perrin & @John Silverroflmao, alas, there's always worse in Pandora! And unfortunately, the nails will probably take a good half year to heal properly and start growing out again, bUT OH WELL, Perrin's stubborn. He'll figure something out. And those dates work perfectly, so feel free to choose either of them!

Lady Margolotta and John Silver like this.
  9. Byakuren Hijiri

Byakuren Hijiri Touhou Project
    The Sealed Great Magician

Buddhist Monk
    Race:
    Magician
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Khadgar and Byakuren Hijiri

Yeah, we'll see if they have enough chemistry that something might come out of it, but it's perfectly fine if they're just friends! Byakuren is pretty free through October and November, so she's free to meet him anytime!

Steel likes this.
  10. Twist

Twist Your dish of T

Race:
    Random
    @Perrin Aybara and Futaba Sakura

Smol highly-caffeinated haxor girl does some independent contracting on the side, and not only of the nefarious variety. Considering Ptown is so developed, would Perrin conceivably need someone to help him set up his online presence? :3 Or she's looking to find computer parts, including awesome rigs for her multiple screens, and just the occasional nifty doobly-do as gifts for her friends. Knives especially. Maybe one or all of these can draw her to his shop? Her trying to explain tech to him could be particularly hilarious, considering her tendency toward social anxiety in most cases- and then going a mile a minute once the computer and geek stuff comes up.

Perrin and Bishamonten

Bisha spends a lot of time in Silverwood herself, and has a particular annoyance at the Governor, what with him kidnapping her ally Apollo and all recently. She's generally reserved, and a little hard to get to know, but being a War God she'd definitely appreciate his forge and his skills, and be very intrigued by his wolfy things. He might earn a good customer in her too, since she's helping run Hunter's Frontier and could make some pretty large orders?

11. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Khadgar && @Byakuren HijiriBelated reply is super-belated, but Khadgar's open all season, so if you'd still like for them to run into each other, that would be fun!

Perrin && @Futaba SakuraSorry for the really late replies, but hah! Oh man, Perrin only has super basic knowledge on computers and the like, so he really hasn't set anything up business-wise online. I can see him maybe entertaining the thought now, seeing as he's working alone in the forge now, and I imagine his customer base has started dwindling because of it? Her dropping by the smithy and us seeing how they hit off is always something I'm open to exploring!

Perrin && @BishamontenOH WHY HELLO, someone who hates the Governor too! To be honest, I don't think Perrin's ever hated anyone as much as he hates the Governor, so I've been itching to explore it more. Though honestly, he isn't very open with what the Governor's done with him. Granted, he did lose five of his fingernails to him recently, and it's a very obvious sort of injury. But yay for big orders, for bonding over forgy and wolfy stuff, I would love to have Perrin interact with more folks. He hangs around Silverwood often, so we could always set up a meeting between them there?

12. Waterz

Waterz Player

Hunk and Allura: Should be pretty evident. Space Brother and Sister. She will mostly give him the first hug when reunited. I'm thinking, once things get settled down, maybe have Allura bug Hunk to take her see something Super Earthian.

Hunk and Makoto: Perhaps the two meet at a "Come cook here Kitchen" and chat over being the only ones in their respective groups that can boil water without burning the pan.

Thor and Makoto: The Respective Gods of Lightning and Oak should get together to do some monster mashing outside the border of Misty Hollow. Maybe even make it a contest?

Steel likes this.