HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

we are starstuff || steel's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Steel, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Steel

Steel why are you being so weird
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hey there, the name's Steel! I'm Greek-Canadian and a 29-year-old bilingual mess with the memory of a sieve. My heart belongs to fantasy and science fiction, and I sob a lot over fictional characters, so if you engage me in conversation about my fandoms I will love you forever and ever. ( ˘ ³˘) ♥

If you ever want to plot, feel free to post here or tag me in the #plotting channel on our Discord server! You can find me on Discord at Steel#9294. I love chatting with people!

[​IMG]
    While this is where you can find a more in-depth list of my roleplay preferences, here's a brief rundown of some things to expect if you want to thread with me:

I try to post back within 2 weeks, but my busy schedule often puts a wrench in that. If it's been longer than 4 weeks, please poke me!

If 3 months have passed and you haven't posted back, I will reach out to you so we can decide on how best to proceed. I always contact my roleplay partners before dropping threads, so all I ask is that the same courtesy be extended to me.

I usually write a minimum of 200 words and above for my posts. You are in no way required to match my post length as long as you give me enough to work with!

I love rapidfiring, though my busy schedule keeps me from doing it as often as I'd like. Still, if you'd like to rapidfire, don't hesitate to approach me about it. At the most, I can prioritize our threads so that you can receive daily posts from me!

I find that chatting regularly with my thread partners makes me more enthusiastic about our plots, so please don't hesitate to engage me in conversation! I always love making new friends and I swear I don't bite even though I seem to be a big, scary admin, I'm honestly just a potato.

I'm interested in long-lasting relationships between our characters, be they friendships or otherwise, so the best way to reel me in would be with the prospect of us having multiple threads down the road. That isn't to say I'm opposed to one-time deal threads, just that I'm more interested in something long-term!

As far as romance is concerned, while I am open to exploring mutual attraction between our characters, I only really thread it out with players I trust and am comfortable writing with. This isn't to say that I'll refuse players who approach me with romance prospects — if something clicks, I'll be more than happy to explore it! — just that roleplaying romance is something I don't do with just anyone.​

[​IMG]
    Some of my limits include, but are not limited to, the following:

Certain kinds of body horror squick me, even though I dabble in it occasionally due to some of the characters I roleplay. Unfortunately, I won't know what squicks me until I actually stumble on it, but I'll be sure to let you know if it happens!

I will not roleplay sexual situations between characters who are related, guardians/wards, adults and minors, and de-aged characters. Nor will I roleplay romanticized noncon/dubcon. These are non-negotiable.​

[​IMG]
    open closed​

Alex Kamal from The ExpanseApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Gabriel Reyes from OverwatchApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Hellboy from HellboyApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Hunk from Voltron: Legendary DefenderApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Jasnah Kholin from The Stormlight ArchiveApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Khadgar from World of WarcraftApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Leonard McCoy from Star TrekApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Perrin Aybara from The Wheel of TimeApplication || Directory || Inspiration
    Thor Odinson from Marvel UniverseApplication || Directory || Inspiration

#1 Steel, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn

[​IMG]

gifs by the-roci
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    44 YRS. OLD || THE COSMIC WILDERNESS || PILOT OF THE ROCINANTE

ABOUT ALEX
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

gifs by redanian
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    58 YRS. OLD || PANDORA TOWN || MERCENARY

ABOUT GABRIEL
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

art by duncan fegredo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    66 YRS. OLD || MISTY HOLLOW || PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR

ABOUT HELLBOY
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

gifs by space-capri-suns
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    18 YRS. OLD || CASCADE BAY || PALADIN OF VOLTRON

ABOUT HUNK
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

art by exmakina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    34 YRS. OLD || CASCADE BAY || HISTORIAN AND SURGEBINDER

ABOUT JASNAH
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

gifs by sithisis
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    59 YRS. OLD || THE ELYSIUM FIELDS || HEAD OF THE MAGES GUILD

ABOUT KHADGAR
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

gifs by tony-starkes
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    36 YRS. OLD || PANDORA TOWN || CHIEF OF MEDICINE AT PANDORA TOWN'S HOSPITAL

ABOUT LEONARD
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

art by karaburrito
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    22 YRS. OLD || PANDORA TOWN || BLACKSMITH AND WOLFBROTHER

ABOUT PERRIN
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

[​IMG]

gifs by hela
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1,500 YRS. OLD || MISTY HOLLOW || GOD OF THUNDER

ABOUT THOR
    CURRENT STATUS
    PLOT HOOKS

#2 Steel, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  3. DaughterOfTheClayr

Okay, so...

@Khadgar and Tessa Gray: Magic buddies! In all honesty, Tessa would love to join the Mages Guild, but she would need to be recruited.

@Leonard McCoy and Melissa McCall: Melissa isn't a doctor, she's a nurse, but hopefully they could be friends. Also, she's quite involved with the supernatural, since her son is a werewolf, and all. Perhaps she could introduce the doctor to the ways of supernatural healing?

@Thor Odinson and Alex Fierro: So I really want to plot these two. Among other things, the MCU exists in Alex's world, so meeting the Thor from that would actually faze him.

Steel likes this.
  4. Peggy Carter

Peggy Carter Marvel Universe

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Steel @Thor Odinson

HI YES LET'S PLOT A THING

Okay I have....no idea how to make them meet but I really want them to be bros especially if he's got access to Asgardian mead because hoo boy does Peggy wish she could have a drink that would do anything for her. SO IDEAS

Peggy's going to be still very much in a "the war is still going on" mindset, since she's going to come to Pandora from fighting the Red Skull and then find that HYDRA is active here and kidnapped an associate of hers. She'd be quick to get involved in any kind of dust up or somesuch. I'm...not super great at writing action, full disclosure, but it'd be kind of appropriate.

...although saying that I did just get a random mental image of her sitting at a diner with her shield resting against the booth drawing a lot of attention to her. Idk if Thor would see the shield and immediately walk up to the person wearing the stars and stripes and ask about Steve or not but it was really fun to picture.

Steel likes this.
  5. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Khadgar && @Tessa GrayI'm always up for Khadgar making more friends! He'd definitely approach her about joining the Guild if he became aware of her, because he honestly loves networking. Of course, not every mage joins the Guild, but that's cool too! How do you reckon Khadgar would have heard of her? Would Tessa be practicing her magic somewhere openly?

Leonard && @Melissa McCallI am very much onboard with Leonard and Melissa becoming friends! Leonard makes it a point to be on good terms with all his colleagues, and with those working at clinics, especially because he tends to grouse a lot and he doesn't want to send the wrong message with it. Leonard's had some brushes with the supernatural already, but having a colleague and friend actually in the know would be really beneficial for him in the long run, I think!

How would you like to set up their first meeting? Or perhaps we could headcanon they're already on friendly terms/have interacted a few times before, and go on from there and see how things go from there?

Thor && @Alex FierroOh man, no one's broken the fourth wall with Thor yet, so that'd be hilarious to thread out! Thor's busiest month right now is probably May because he has to deal with his berserker doppelganger being loose in Pandora, but March and early to mid-April would be fantastic if Alex is free then!

Thor && @Peggy CarterPeggyyyyyyyyyy, I love her! Thor's on the lookout for Asgardian mead himself tbh, he really wants to just get drunk one of these days, but alas!

Ahhh, if she'd like an ally in her fight against HYDRA, I'd love to get Thor in on that! I don't think he's gotten around to discovering that HYDRA's here yet, 'cause he's mostly been keeping to Misty Hollow (and Cascade Bay, on account of Loki) and recent shenanigans with doppelgangers and Misty Hollow's barrier falling have taken up a lot of his time in May.

But that mental image, in the diner. Hell yes. Thor hasn't met Steve yet, so if he saw the shield he'd definitely make a beeline for it expecting to find Steve, which could set up a first meeting between them quite nicely if you'd be up for that! When did you bring Peggy into Pandora? March and April would be ideaL for me plotting-wise, but I'd be happy to accommodate a May thread instead because we really need to thread more together asdfgjhkl;!

DaughterOfTheClayr likes this.
  6. DaughterOfTheClayr

Tessa is in Misty Hollow for most of May, and being very active in protecting people with her magic, so there's probably at least rumours, and she's friends with Magnus Bane, who is a member, and who met her on arrival, so Khadgar might have heard from her from him, if from nothing else.

As for Bones and Melissa, I figure that they've at least met more than once, even if they're not necessarily friends. Work acquaintances? Maybe Bones gets in some serious supernatural trouble, and Melissa gets him out of it?

As for Alex and Thor, her first reaction will probably be to think he's Frey, before making the connection (he was dead when Thor Ragnarok came out, okay?), which will actually mean he's kinda nice. For Alex. Alex is probably arriving in March, near the end, so in April sometime?

Steel likes this.
  7. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Khadgar && @Tessa GrayKhadgar's pretty free this season, so threading anytime in May would work well. While the Guild is typically neutral in terms of politics, I imagine they would be more than willing to help out in Misty Hollow, what with everything going on there after the barrier's fall. So maybe Khadgar and Tessa could run into each other while he's scoping out the situation? I haven't had a chance to thread with Magnus Bane yet, so I don't know whether he'd mention Tessa to Khadgar or not! So if this alternative works better for you or if you have any other ideas to suggest, just let me know!

Leonard && @Melissa McCall Work acquaintances sounds great! Hmmm, what kind of supernatural trouble did you have in mind? Maybe Leonard getting injured and requiring medical attention, you mean? That'd be fun! He makes the worst patient, really, so that'd be something fun to explore. When's Melissa free this season?

Thor && @Alex FierroPoor Thor has no idea who this Frey even is (and neither do I, LOL) so he'd honestly be a little lost if Alex confuses him for this Frey person, but I imagine that Thor would eventually warm up to him once he gets over his initial confusion. I'd be up for anything in late March or early April!

8. Peggy Carter

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Steel @Thor Odinson

Peggy's swapping out early April! Steve will lose contact with her around March 27th or so (as Peg will disappear and reappear not knowing him) after she starts chasing leads to Bucky's disappearing March 15th. She meets Steve again while rescuing Bucky around April 7th or so! So there's a small gap there at the end of March/early April where Peggy shows up and doesn't know what's going on and is ready to fight everyone about it!

Steel likes this.
  9. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Thor && @Peggy CarterPerfect! Thor's pretty open in April, so if you're onboard with squeezing a thread in before she runs into Steve, that'd work out great! Ooh, alternatively, they could have a run-in after she's already met up with Steve, which could make Thor aware of Steve's existence in Pandora? I'm good with either scenario, but since the idea just came to me, I figured I'd mention it!

10. Peggy Carter

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Thor Odinson

Good point! The other thing I can think of - and this sets us up for multiple threads! - is that Peggy seeks him back out after she meets Steve to ask about the other Captain America he knew, because she's going to have a million and a half emotions about him and need to bounce them off someone for it.

Steel likes this.
  11. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Thor && @Peggy Carterasdfghjkl; I love that idea!! I'm honestly such a sucker for multiple threads 'cause I love developing character friendships a lot, so we should totally do this!! Thor's free any date in early April, and I can easily find some reason for him to be in Pandora Town! Just lemme know what date suits you best so we can set this up~

12. Peggy Carter

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Thor Odinson

April 1st would amuse me very much!! And I can start it since the plan is for him to find her in the diner!

#12 Peggy Carter, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Steel likes this.
  13. DaughterOfTheClayr

@Khadgar and Tessa: Them meeting in MH works for me! Tessa's free for most of May, except the 15th, 13th, and the first day of the unending darkness.

@Leonard McCoy and Melissa: I was thinking that maybe he gets attacked by something supernatural, that normal healing doesn't work on? And Melissa has to help him out?

@Thor Odinson and Alex: Early April, then? This is probably going to get super confusing super fast. Would you like me to start it?

Steel likes this.
  14. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Thor && @Peggy CarterThat sounds great! I look forwards to the thread~

Khadgar && @Tessa GrayWe could go for early May if that works for you, like May 7 maybe? Would you like to start this so Tessa could take note of Khadgar asking around Misty Hollow for info?

Leonard && @Melissa McCallThat works! Does Melissa drop by the hospital at all? If not, I could have Leonard drop by the Blackhaven clinic to make sure everything’s running smoothly and all, and Melissa could notice that a bandage on his arm or something is still stained red/isn’t healing/something of the sort? I can start this one! What dates would work best for Melissa?

Thor && @Alex FierroYes, that’d be great, thank you! Anytime between April 2nd and April 13th works best.

15. Nanachi

Nanachi Made in Abyss

Race:
    Narehate
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Hellboy

Nanachi is living in the forests surrounding Misty Hollow with their cursed friend Mitty, and I think they're the perfect mix of strange supernatural being, child-like and snarky/witty to either get along with Hellboy really well or butt heads with him. Either way I think it'd be a ton of fun.

Maybe he stumbles across Nanachi's tree home around the same time they're trying to fend off one of the various bad beasties that live in the forest and comes to the rescue; Much to Nanachi's irritation. Or any other ideas that come about. I'd be happy to discuss it more on Discord as well if you want :)

Steel likes this.