By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

we are starstuff || steel's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Steel, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

WE ARE STARSTUFF

we are the universe made manifest trying to figure itself out

[​IMG]

ABOUT ME

Hey there, the name's Steel! I'm Greek-Canadian and a 30-year-old bilingual mess with the memory of a sieve. My heart belongs to fantasy and science fiction, and I sob an excessive amount over fictional characters, so if you engage me in conversation about my fandoms I will love you forever and ever. ( ˘ ³˘) ♥

If you ever want to plot, feel free to post here or tag me in the #plotting channel on our Discord server! You can find me on Discord at Steel#9294. I love chatting with people!

ON ROLEPLAYING

While THIS is where you can find a more in-depth list of my roleplay preferences, here's a brief rundown of some things to expect if you want to thread with me:

I try to post back within 2 weeks, but my busy schedule often puts a wrench in that. If it's been longer than 4 weeks, please poke me! If 3 months have passed and you haven't posted back, I will reach out to you so we can decide on how best to proceed. I ALWAYS contact my roleplay partners before dropping threads, so all I ask is that the same courtesy be extended to me.

I usually write a minimum of 200 words for my posts, but you're in no way required to match my post length as long as you give me enough to work with!

Communication is key! I find that chatting regularly with my thread partners makes me more enthusiastic about our plots, so please don't hesitate to engage me in conversation! I always love making new friends and I swear I don't bite even though I seem to be a big, scary admin, I'm honestly just a big potato.

I'm interested in long-lasting relationships between our characters, be they friendships or otherwise, so the best way to reel me in would be with the prospect of us having multiple threads down the road. That isn't to say I'm opposed to one-time deal threads, just that I'm more interested in something long-term!

As far as romance and/or sexual situations are concerned, while I am open to exploring mutual attraction between our characters, I will likely only commit if our characters have chemistry and I know I can depend on you for long-term plotting. This isn't to say I'll refuse players who approach me with romance prospects — if something clicks, I'll be more than happy to explore it! — just that roleplaying the fallout of a love interest getting dropped is one that doesn't appeal to me anymore, even though I understand that muse doesn't last forever. As far as sexual situations are concerned, I will ONLY roleplay it in detail with people I trust and who are above age. I'm sorry, but this is non-negotiable.​

ON LIMITATIONS

Some of my limits/triggers include, but are not limited to, the following:

Certain kinds of body horror squick me, even though I dabble in it occasionally due to some of the characters I roleplay. Unfortunately, I won't know what squicks me until I actually encounter it — for example, sometimes eye horror gets to me, sometimes it doesn't — but I'll be sure to let you know ir or when it happens!

I will NEVER roleplay sexual situations between characters who are related by blood or adoption, guardians and wards, adults and minors, and de-aged characters. Nor will I roleplay romanticized noncon/dubcon. These are non-negotiable, no matter how much I trust you.​

MY CHARACTERS

open closed​

Alex Kamal from The Expanse — 1/3 THREADS
    Gabriel Reyes from Overwatch — 1/3 THREADS
    Hellboy from Hellboy — 0/3 THREADS
    Hunk from Voltron: Legendary Defender — 2/3 THREADS
    Jasnah Kholin from The Stormlight Archive — 1/3 THREADS
    Khadgar from World of Warcraft — 1/3 THREADS
    Leonard McCoy from Star Trek — 1/3 THREADS
    Perrin Aybara from The Wheel of Time — 0/3 THREADS
    Thor Odinson from Marvel Universe — 1/3 THREADS

8/27 THREADS​

#1 Steel, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018 at 3:05 PM
  2. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

ALEX KAMAL

next time i'm gonna save 'em all

gifs by the-roci
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    44 YRS. OLD || THE COSMIC WILDERNESS || PILOT OF THE ROCINANTE

About Alex

Alex is the Martian pilot of the gunship Rocinante, which comes as no wonder when his passion is flying. His Texan drawl and easy smiles make him a pretty approachable guy on the surface, but he doesn't open up easily. He cares a great deal for those he sees as family, who are few and far between, and is loyal to them to a fault. Even though he's not the sort of person who goes out of his way to help others, he doesn't like to see people suffer, and does his best to do the right thing whenever he can.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: TBA

Plot Hooks

Alex isn't really HERO MATERIAL, but as of late he's started coming into his own and doing his best to help people however he can. That isn't to say he's much of a fighter, or even that he can stand his ground in a fight, but he'll try his best. Situations where he can try helping others, even if he fails epically, are more than welcome!

Being a PILOT, Alex is eager to seize any opportunity to try flying any spaceship he gets his hands on. The Rocinante will always be his one and only sweetheart, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't love to broaden his horizons.

Links

Application
    Directory
    Inspiration

#2 Steel, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  3. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

GABRIEL REYES

i don't play by the rules

gifs by redanian
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    58 YRS. OLD || THE DREAD WASTES || CONTROL TAGGED-WANDERER

About Gabriel

Gabriel Reyes was once the Reaper, a notorious half-dead, half-alive mercenary who succumbed to his bloodlust after his unnatural resurrection and carved out a name for himself in Pandora's criminal underworld. After recently getting healed by his adopted daughter @Lift, he's just an average human again devoid of any and all superhuman abilities. In fact, Gabriel is currently trying to atone for his past crimes and was willingly serving his life sentence behind bars before he wound up in the Dread Wastes with a Control Tag affixed to the back of his neck. Redemption is an uphill battle that won't be won easily. Change takes time, even though it seems like all he has these days is time.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: Not long after getting healed by @Lift, Gabriel underwent a public trial for the crimes he committed as the Reaper and was finally sentenced to life imprisonment on May 1st, Year 7. As of September 1st, Year 108, he is trapped in the Dread Wastes with a Control Tag affixed to his neck and has to figure out where to go from here.

Plot Hooks

Seeing as Gabriel now has a CONTROL TAG and is stuck in the Dread Wastes, I'd love to have interactions with people he used to know, or people who've heard of him, or even people who are meeting him for the first time! Seeing as he was such a notorious serial killer, he's most certainly got enough of a bad rep for do-gooders and the like to want to teach him a lesson, but he can't do much when he's a Tagged civilian. Especially not if he finds himself in Lethe.

I'm also really interested in Gabriel making a name for himself in the Wastes as some sort of up-and-coming GANG LEADER, especially since he's trying to atone for his past crimes. If you want to get in on that, or wind up as some opponent or other, or just play around with the concept, just hit me up and we can play around with ideas!

Links

#3 Steel, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

HELLBOY

i like not knowing — i sleep good not knowing

art by duncan fegredo
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    66 YRS. OLD || DRIFTER || PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR

About Hellboy

Hellboy’s a paranormal investigator and has been around for a little over half a century, kicking the ass of whatever nasty thing goes bump in the night. As intimidating as his demonic appearance may seem, he’s really just a laid-back, easy-going kind of guy with a heart of gold and a soft spot for animals, kids and pancakes. He’s honest, straightforward, and goes out of his way to help anyone in trouble, but has little patience for bullshit, so be careful about rubbing him the wrong way. He's not your average demon, that's for sure.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: Hellboy's still pretty new to all things Pandora, so for the time being he's just wandering around trying to figure out what this place is, and lending a helping hand to anyone who needs it. Naturally, considering he's something of a magnet for the paranormal, you'll probably find him where there's trouble brewing.

Plot Hooks

Hellboy worked as a paranormal agent for the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense for over half a century. HUNTING down supernatural nasties is his thing. Usually, he works alone, but if anyone ever wants to tag along and they can fend for themselves, they're free to do so!

Despite his profession, Hellboy is far from prejudiced against the supernatural community. In fact, he's a pretty laid-back guy who'd be more than happy to swap stories with ghosts and drink with skeletons, just as long as you don’t hurt innocent people, so I'd love for him to become FRIENDS with a vampire, or werewolf, or some other such individual!

He may be big and he may be imposing, but Hellboy's got a real soft spot for CHILDREN. Once they get past his looks, they find him to be a riot. He's more than happy to keep a watchful eye on any and indulge in their playtime demands. I'd love for Hellboy to make friends with children whom he'll wind up feeling rather protective of. <3

Hellboy is, naturally, not his real name. Once, a demon discovered Hellboy's TRUE NAME and bound him to its power to claim the Right Hand of Doom. If anyone sought to control Hellboy, discovering his true name and binding him to it would be the way to go!

Despite his innate goodness, never forget that Hellboy is a demon. The past few years have been a real struggle for him to suppress his DEMONIC BLOODLUST, which tends to rear its ugly head when he has no more fucks to give and his temper passes into the danger zone. When that happens, he is no longer in his right mind — as evidenced by his horns growing out and his features becoming distinctly more feral — and is liable to attack anyone in the vicinity, be they friend or foe. With the right kind of manipulation or spell, someone could use this to their advantage to have Hellboy do their dirty work for them — and what’s worse, he’ll be disgusted with himself afterwards.

Somehow, someway, Hellboy is destined to bring about the APOCALYPSE. He may try to run away from his fate, but it always has the bad habit of catching up with him. In all my years of roleplaying him, I've never had the chance to roleplay what would happen if someone tried to use his Right Hand of Doom to bring about pandemonium, so it's something I'd love to play around with, given how resistant Hellboy is to the idea.

Links

Application
    Directory
    Inspiration

#4 Steel, Aug 4, 2017
  5. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

HUNK

if we can't trust food, we are lost as a culture

gifs by space-capri-suns
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    18 YRS. OLD || THE COSMIC WILDERNESS || PALADIN OF VOLTRON

About Hunk

Despite being one of the Paladins of Voltron, the Defender of the Universe, Hunk is an average teenager who loves good food, taking things apart and putting them back together, and making his friends laugh. To people who don't know him well, he can come off as a worrywart and someone who gets easily bored, but Hunk just likes keeping his mind engaged by tinkering with machines or cooking some new recipe or other. While he's strong, smart, and easy-going, he's also pretty stubborn and cynical, but he always shoulders his fears when it comes to doing the right thing.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: After dealing with the aftermath of @Shiro's evil doppelganger breaking his legs in May, Year 7 and then witnessing his best friend @Lance die by drowning during the Calamity, Hunk is pretty shaken up these days and less cheerful and talkative than he normally is. He's clinging to his friends harder than ever before, and trying to cope by throwing himself headfirst into mechanics and cooking.

Plot Hooks

Hunk is a pretty nifty MECHANICAL ENGINEER and is pretty experienced with dismantling and rebuilding alien systems on the fly. He's always eager to learn more, and get his hands dirty, so anything that has to do with messing around with machines is a great way for him to start talking and getting to know people!

Despite his good-natured personality, Hunk is anything but a pushover. He's the sort of person who can and will get involved in a FIGHT if he sees someone in trouble, so any scenario where he can elbow drop a baddie is more than welcome!

Oh boy, but does this kid love FOOD, please take him to a restaurant or introduce him to some never-before-seen vegetables or something, he can and will cook up something delicious and nutritious and feed you even if you never asked for food.

Links

Application
    Directory
    Inspiration

#5 Steel, Aug 15, 2017
    Lady Margolotta likes this.
  6. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

JASNAH KHOLIN

power is an illusion of perception

art by exmakina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    34 YRS. OLD || THE CRYSTAL VALES || HISTORIAN AND SURGEBINDER

About Jasnah

Back in her world, Jasnah was a princess, as well as a renowned scholar, historian and atheist, despite her young age. Recently, she has discovered her Surgebinding abilities after bonding with Ivory, her spren. When it comes to her personality, it's hard to get along with her because she's something of a perfectionist, not having much patience for people who waste her time. This often makes her come off as proud, aloof and unapproachable. Still, she is appreciative of those who value knowledge and are curious to learn, and she is not unkind unless she is given reason to be.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: ]Jasnah is currently a researcher in Cascade Bay's magic division, learning as much as she can about Pandora in order to better understand it, while keeping her Surgebinding abilities more or less secret. While she lives in Cascade Bay, she travels to other towns often, as she is working on documenting Pandora's history. She has also, surprisingly, grown close to @Loki, with whom she shares many intellectual conversations with.

Plot Hooks

While Jasnah is difficult to approach and befriend, I would very much like for her to create long-lasting FRIENDSHIPS with people here. Being a princess, a scholar, and then being branded a heretic, didn't really inspire many to see beyond her various titles and occupations back home. Forming bonds with others, and eventually mellowing out a little, will do her a world of good.

Any opportunities for others to witness her SURGEBINDING abilities are also welcome. While she does not make it a habit to reveal her abilities to others, if the situation ever requires it, such as if someone is in need of assistance or aid, then she will use them.

She also has an animosity towards individuals who are immoral, particularly criminals, murderers and rapists. If necessary, she can and will KILL such people, and lose very little sleep over it. She is not often ruthless, but she certainly has the capacity for it. Someone witnessing her doing such a thing, or perhaps even encouraging her to do it more often, are some ideas that could perhaps expand on this!

Links

Application
    Directory
    Inspiration

#6 Steel, Oct 28, 2017
  7. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

KHADGAR

knowledge is power, but using it wisely is the key

gifs by sithisis
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    59 YRS. OLD || THE CRYSTAL VALES || HEAD OF THE MAGES' GUILD

About Khadgar

Khadgar is a powerful archmage. When he was just seventeen, he was cursed with old age, and when he was only twenty-two, he was stranded on the orc homeworld for decades before he found a way back home. But despite everything he's been through, Khadgar always tries to look on the bright side of things. He's sometimes slow to trust, but he's still open and friendly with everyone he meets. He's also a scholar at heart, so he's been researching Pandora extensively, and recently reformed the Mages' Guild to protect Pandora and provide its citizens with easy access to magic.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: Currently serving as the Head of the Mages' Guild, Khadgar has been spending most of his time researching Pandora. Of course, there are always dangers to contend with, but it's all part of the job description. With everything having recently changed after the Calamity, he's more determined than ever to figure out just how Pandora works.

Plot Hooks

I'd love to have Khadgar meet other MAGES, especially now that there's loads and loads of magic to explore in the Crystal Vales. Khadgar's a scholar at heart and always eager to learn, so branching out and learning from fellow mages would be the best way to strike up a conversation that could eventually lead to a strong friendship.

Unfortunately, LOVE is something Khadgar has never had the chance to experience. Cursed with old age at seventeen did not offer him opportunities to pursue anyone romantically. Now that he is nearly fifty, he's pretty sure that boat has sailed... or has it? I'd love to find Khadgar someone to develop a romantic relationship with, regardless of gender, though I'd prefer someone who is at least 40 years old and above. Otherwise, Khadgar will politely decline any advances because... well, he's an old man!

Links

Application
    Directory
    Inspiration

#7 Steel, Oct 29, 2017
    Raphael Santiago likes this.
  8. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

LEONARD McCOY

fear of death is what keeps us alive

gifs by tony-starkes
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    36 YRS. OLD || PANDOPOLIS || CHIEF OF MEDICINE AT PANDOPOLIS' HOSPITAL

About Leonard

Leonard “Bones” McCoy is a cantankerous, irascible, but well-meaning doctor — not a physicist, torpedo technician, mechanic, or escalator — hailing from the 23rd century. For all his bluster, which often makes him come off as incredibly hard-headed and opinionated, his heart is in the right place. Beneath his brusque and sometimes snappish attitude lies genuine warmth, affection, and steadfast loyalty. If he enters a battle of wits with you, it's probably because he likes you. If he really likes you, he'll pass you a drink and lend you an ear when you need some good ol' Southern comfort.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: Leonard is currently still somehow the Chief of Medicine at Pandopolis' Hospital after the Calamity that no one quite seems to remember. He isn't really sure how to handle the way the world has suddenly changed, or how people remember him differently, but he'll figure something out.

Plot Hooks

It's great to have DOCTORS as friends, 'cause they're people who actually know what you're talking about half the time. Leonard's an expert when it comes to anything regarding medicine, xenobiology, etc., but he usually keeps his interests to himself because most of his friends don't know what he's talking about. I'd love to have him meet other doctors, physicians or what have you, so he can properly geek out.

With everything he's going to encounter in Pandora, it'll be hard for Leonard to remain a skeptic when it comes to magic, the SUPERNATURAL and everything else that falls in between. There'll be a lot of eyebrow-quirking, at least during the first few months. He's used to aliens, of course, but demons, vampires — hell, elves and dwarves? — he'll gawk a little, there's no helping that.

Links

Application
    Directory
    Inspiration

#8 Steel, Oct 30, 2017
    Lady Margolotta and John Silver like this.
  9. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

PERRIN AYBARA

sometimes, i forget i'm a man, not a wolf

art by karaburrito
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    23 YRS. OLD || THE CRYSTAL VALES || BLACKSMITH AND WOLFBROTHER

About Perrin

Perrin is stocky young man who tries to think before he acts, and is careful and deliberate with his words. Back home, he was just an ordinary blacksmith before he discovered that he was a Wolfbrother, a man whose soul is both human and wolf. Encountering a pack permanently changed him, granting him enhanced sight, hearing and smell, and golden-hued eyes that are just like a wolf's. He has yet to fully come to terms with being a Wolfbrother, being a gentle, caring soul who hates the violence that hounds him, but he's come to care for the wolves like he would his own family.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: Things are finally starting to look up for Perrin lately. He's happier than ever, growing closer to the love of his life, @Faile, day by day. He still struggles with his wolf side, but he's come to accept that it will be a constant in his life. He's also come to accept that Pandora will always surprise him, but since his friends are still here and in one piece, he's not too fussed with the changes this time around.

Plot Hooks

Perrin's passion is BLACKSMITHING, and he's got nearly a decade of experience under his belt. He can make tools, knives, locks, horseshoes, intricately-styled ornamental work, just about anything you can put your mind to. Any excuse to work the forge is fine by Perrin, so if you've got a character who'd like to have something made, or repaired, or anything else, just drop by The Hammer and Anvil smithy in Cascade Bay.

Being a Wolfbrother means Perrin can communicate with wolves, sometimes acts in a wolfish manner (especially in the heat of battle), and is blessed with enhanced sight, hearing and smell. Other than that, Perrin is an average human and has nothing whatsoever to do with WEREWOLVES, those who can actually turn into wolves at will or who become humanoid-looking wolves during the full moon. Meeting such individuals might either encourage Perrin to embrace his wolf side, or grow to loathe it even more than he already does.

Growing closer to wolves means Perrin spends more and more time in forests talking, hunting and spending time with them Sometimes, wolves even pass along INFORMATION to him, telling him of people or creatures or anything else out of the ordinary that roams the forests. So if your character is up to anything in the forest, just let me know and we could plot!

Links

#9 Steel, Feb 13, 2018
  10. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral

THOR ODINSON

i'd rather be a good man than a great king

gifs by hela
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    1,500 YRS. OLD || DRIFTER || GOD OF THUNDER

About Thor

Thor needs no real introduction, being who he is. Some know him as the God of Thunder, some as a member of the Avengers. However it is you know Thor, he's the kind of guy who'll have your back in a fight and who'll try his best to give you a pep talk even though he puts his foot in his mouth half the time. Despite his recent experiences, he still tends to be brash and rushes headfirst into things. There's never a dull moment when you hang out with Thor.

Current Status

AUTUMN, YEAR 108: Thor has had to recently come to terms with the reality of his people's near-genocide, both when Asgard was destroyed as well as when the Mad Titan Thanos slaughtered half of them to get his hands on the Soul Stone. Having witnessed the events after drinking from the Fountain of Truth, Thor is currently struggling with the weight of his guilt, anger, and sorrow. He also recently resurrected @Kal-El, and is starting to have feelings for @Bruce Banner, so his life has been pretty crazy lately, though perhaps no more so than usual for the likes of Thor.

Plot Hooks

Thor's a superhero, right? Which means he can really pack a punch if he gets involved in any FIGHTS, and wouldn't you like to have someone like Thor in your ring? Or, you know... face off against him, if that's how you roll.

Links

#10 Steel, Mar 7, 2018
  11. DaughterOfTheClayr

Okay, so...

@Khadgar and Tessa Gray: Magic buddies! In all honesty, Tessa would love to join the Mages Guild, but she would need to be recruited.

@Leonard McCoy and Melissa McCall: Melissa isn't a doctor, she's a nurse, but hopefully they could be friends. Also, she's quite involved with the supernatural, since her son is a werewolf, and all. Perhaps she could introduce the doctor to the ways of supernatural healing?

@Thor Odinson and Alex Fierro: So I really want to plot these two. Among other things, the MCU exists in Alex's world, so meeting the Thor from that would actually faze him.

Steel likes this.
  12. Peggy Carter

Peggy Carter Marvel Universe

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Steel @Thor Odinson

HI YES LET'S PLOT A THING

Okay I have....no idea how to make them meet but I really want them to be bros especially if he's got access to Asgardian mead because hoo boy does Peggy wish she could have a drink that would do anything for her. SO IDEAS

Peggy's going to be still very much in a "the war is still going on" mindset, since she's going to come to Pandora from fighting the Red Skull and then find that HYDRA is active here and kidnapped an associate of hers. She'd be quick to get involved in any kind of dust up or somesuch. I'm...not super great at writing action, full disclosure, but it'd be kind of appropriate.

...although saying that I did just get a random mental image of her sitting at a diner with her shield resting against the booth drawing a lot of attention to her. Idk if Thor would see the shield and immediately walk up to the person wearing the stars and stripes and ask about Steve or not but it was really fun to picture.

Steel likes this.
  13. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Khadgar && @Tessa GrayI'm always up for Khadgar making more friends! He'd definitely approach her about joining the Guild if he became aware of her, because he honestly loves networking. Of course, not every mage joins the Guild, but that's cool too! How do you reckon Khadgar would have heard of her? Would Tessa be practicing her magic somewhere openly?

Leonard && @Melissa McCallI am very much onboard with Leonard and Melissa becoming friends! Leonard makes it a point to be on good terms with all his colleagues, and with those working at clinics, especially because he tends to grouse a lot and he doesn't want to send the wrong message with it. Leonard's had some brushes with the supernatural already, but having a colleague and friend actually in the know would be really beneficial for him in the long run, I think!

How would you like to set up their first meeting? Or perhaps we could headcanon they're already on friendly terms/have interacted a few times before, and go on from there and see how things go from there?

Thor && @Alex FierroOh man, no one's broken the fourth wall with Thor yet, so that'd be hilarious to thread out! Thor's busiest month right now is probably May because he has to deal with his berserker doppelganger being loose in Pandora, but March and early to mid-April would be fantastic if Alex is free then!

Thor && @Peggy CarterPeggyyyyyyyyyy, I love her! Thor's on the lookout for Asgardian mead himself tbh, he really wants to just get drunk one of these days, but alas!

Ahhh, if she'd like an ally in her fight against HYDRA, I'd love to get Thor in on that! I don't think he's gotten around to discovering that HYDRA's here yet, 'cause he's mostly been keeping to Misty Hollow (and Cascade Bay, on account of Loki) and recent shenanigans with doppelgangers and Misty Hollow's barrier falling have taken up a lot of his time in May.

But that mental image, in the diner. Hell yes. Thor hasn't met Steve yet, so if he saw the shield he'd definitely make a beeline for it expecting to find Steve, which could set up a first meeting between them quite nicely if you'd be up for that! When did you bring Peggy into Pandora? March and April would be ideaL for me plotting-wise, but I'd be happy to accommodate a May thread instead because we really need to thread more together asdfgjhkl;!

DaughterOfTheClayr likes this.
  14. DaughterOfTheClayr

Tessa is in Misty Hollow for most of May, and being very active in protecting people with her magic, so there's probably at least rumours, and she's friends with Magnus Bane, who is a member, and who met her on arrival, so Khadgar might have heard from her from him, if from nothing else.

As for Bones and Melissa, I figure that they've at least met more than once, even if they're not necessarily friends. Work acquaintances? Maybe Bones gets in some serious supernatural trouble, and Melissa gets him out of it?

As for Alex and Thor, her first reaction will probably be to think he's Frey, before making the connection (he was dead when Thor Ragnarok came out, okay?), which will actually mean he's kinda nice. For Alex. Alex is probably arriving in March, near the end, so in April sometime?

Steel likes this.
  15. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Khadgar && @Tessa GrayKhadgar's pretty free this season, so threading anytime in May would work well. While the Guild is typically neutral in terms of politics, I imagine they would be more than willing to help out in Misty Hollow, what with everything going on there after the barrier's fall. So maybe Khadgar and Tessa could run into each other while he's scoping out the situation? I haven't had a chance to thread with Magnus Bane yet, so I don't know whether he'd mention Tessa to Khadgar or not! So if this alternative works better for you or if you have any other ideas to suggest, just let me know!

Leonard && @Melissa McCall Work acquaintances sounds great! Hmmm, what kind of supernatural trouble did you have in mind? Maybe Leonard getting injured and requiring medical attention, you mean? That'd be fun! He makes the worst patient, really, so that'd be something fun to explore. When's Melissa free this season?

Thor && @Alex FierroPoor Thor has no idea who this Frey even is (and neither do I, LOL) so he'd honestly be a little lost if Alex confuses him for this Frey person, but I imagine that Thor would eventually warm up to him once he gets over his initial confusion. I'd be up for anything in late March or early April!

16. Peggy Carter

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Steel @Thor Odinson

Peggy's swapping out early April! Steve will lose contact with her around March 27th or so (as Peg will disappear and reappear not knowing him) after she starts chasing leads to Bucky's disappearing March 15th. She meets Steve again while rescuing Bucky around April 7th or so! So there's a small gap there at the end of March/early April where Peggy shows up and doesn't know what's going on and is ready to fight everyone about it!

Steel likes this.
  17. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Thor && @Peggy CarterPerfect! Thor's pretty open in April, so if you're onboard with squeezing a thread in before she runs into Steve, that'd work out great! Ooh, alternatively, they could have a run-in after she's already met up with Steve, which could make Thor aware of Steve's existence in Pandora? I'm good with either scenario, but since the idea just came to me, I figured I'd mention it!

18. Peggy Carter

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Thor Odinson

Good point! The other thing I can think of - and this sets us up for multiple threads! - is that Peggy seeks him back out after she meets Steve to ask about the other Captain America he knew, because she's going to have a million and a half emotions about him and need to bounce them off someone for it.

Steel likes this.
  19. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Thor && @Peggy Carterasdfghjkl; I love that idea!! I'm honestly such a sucker for multiple threads 'cause I love developing character friendships a lot, so we should totally do this!! Thor's free any date in early April, and I can easily find some reason for him to be in Pandora Town! Just lemme know what date suits you best so we can set this up~

20. Peggy Carter

agent of ARMOUR
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Thor Odinson

April 1st would amuse me very much!! And I can start it since the plan is for him to find her in the diner!

#20 Peggy Carter, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Steel likes this.