By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

we are starstuff || steel's organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Steel, Aug 3, 2017.

1. DaughterOfTheClayr

@Khadgar and Tessa: Them meeting in MH works for me! Tessa's free for most of May, except the 15th, 13th, and the first day of the unending darkness.

@Leonard McCoy and Melissa: I was thinking that maybe he gets attacked by something supernatural, that normal healing doesn't work on? And Melissa has to help him out?

@Thor Odinson and Alex: Early April, then? This is probably going to get super confusing super fast. Would you like me to start it?

Steel likes this.
  2. Steel

Steel as horizons end, ever to descend
    Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Thor && @Peggy CarterThat sounds great! I look forwards to the thread~

Khadgar && @Tessa GrayWe could go for early May if that works for you, like May 7 maybe? Would you like to start this so Tessa could take note of Khadgar asking around Misty Hollow for info?

Leonard && @Melissa McCallThat works! Does Melissa drop by the hospital at all? If not, I could have Leonard drop by the Blackhaven clinic to make sure everything’s running smoothly and all, and Melissa could notice that a bandage on his arm or something is still stained red/isn’t healing/something of the sort? I can start this one! What dates would work best for Melissa?

Thor && @Alex FierroYes, that’d be great, thank you! Anytime between April 2nd and April 13th works best.

3. Nanachi

Nanachi Made in Abyss

Race:
    Narehate
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Hellboy

Nanachi is living in the forests surrounding Misty Hollow with their cursed friend Mitty, and I think they're the perfect mix of strange supernatural being, child-like and snarky/witty to either get along with Hellboy really well or butt heads with him. Either way I think it'd be a ton of fun.

Maybe he stumbles across Nanachi's tree home around the same time they're trying to fend off one of the various bad beasties that live in the forest and comes to the rescue; Much to Nanachi's irritation. Or any other ideas that come about. I'd be happy to discuss it more on Discord as well if you want :)

Steel likes this.
  4. Loren

Loren Player

@Steel

Okay, so!!! I"m finally doing it. I've been saying I'm gonna plot with @Thor Odinson for ages and now I am!

So, my boys in Misty Hollow - Daryl and Eddie, might be a bit tough to plot with Thor? Daryl keeps to himself/his family mostly and Eddie is terrified of everything and Thor with his muscles and like just his Thor-ness and he'd go running in the other direction (he might still think he's COOL though - but like not enough to interact with him, unless Thor wants to save him from something outside the barrier? He tries not to go out there but I can find a way lmao).

If he ever heads over toward Pandora Town, I have Alec Lightwood. He fights demons so if Thor ever feels like lending a hand?

I'm also about to app Martha Jones who honestly would be the easiest to throw at him, she loves meeting new people and she'd think he was super cool

Steel likes this.
  5. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Ah yes, belated replies... my specialty.

Hellboy & @NanachiSuper late as this reply is, I'd still love to have Hellboy and Nanachi meet! Considering we're talking about a post-Revamp setting now, where would Hellboy stumble on Nanachi? Somewhere in Adagio Grove in Centria, maybe? I love the idea about him trying to help and only irritating Nanachi! And yes, I'd be happy to hash this out further on Discord!

Thor & ???@Loren omg hi, I'm so sorry I fell off the wagon! I'd still love to plot Thor with any of your characters if you still do, though obviously now that we're talking about a post-Revamp setting, we'll probably have to go about things differently. Thor's currently exploring Pandora's new lands, so he could easily stumble on anyone no matter where they are!

6. Eris

Eris Player

Editor & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Hi Steel!

If you are still looking for friends for Jasnah, I think Akane could be a very cool match considering both of their backgrounds. Teddy, on the other hand, is just a super open and friendly and kind person who would be open to befriending just about anybody, which may be something totally different for her to see.

I also have an elf for McCoy to gawk at xD

Steel likes this.
  7. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

@Gabriel Reyes : With her ranking in the defense force of Pandopolis I think Pharah could realize where he's been send and try to track him down out in the wastes to see how he's doing for a bit. Maybe they end up fighting some bandits together while she helps him gather supplies for himself?

@Hunk : After hearing about what went down in the Calamity, I think Lance would want to goof off with Hunk in an attempt to make him feel better. Not sure if it'd be out in space or around Pandora though.

@Hellboy : I have a young police officer in Ark City that's somewhat used to supernatural things going on, so maybe he could team up with @Makoto Niijima to defeat an out of control spirit or demon causing issues?

Steel likes this.
  8. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness
    Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    hey this is happening

i am just going to throw a billion ideas at you and we can sift through the garbage together ok. please don't think i want 300 threads. i mean i DO. but not all at once so don't freak out
    • SOMBRA && GABE: look she has to wander into the dread wastes to cackle at him eventually. it's gotta happen. i feel like because she does sort of weirdly like gabe, she'd be willing to do him a favor of his choice if he needs it -- partially out of strange material-based affection and because he looks pretty pathetic with that thing on his neck, but also because it immediately lands him in her debt right where she likes him. win/win for everyone. for now. if gabe wants to start gaining some gang control/rep, sombra could help him out by pulling strings of our choosing to get him into the right situation to start down that path and meld back into the shadows as she successfully nudges a puppet towards where they both want him to be for very different reasons
    • DAMIAN && GABE: he's not going to be in the wastes until later in the season, but when he does get there, he's going to be going through some #Things as the fallout from last season. and since his head is not gonna be in the right place, he's honestly gonna find himself in a little over it to start out with. the wastes are srs bizness. i have something written up on his plot hook section on my own organizer, but basically i had the idea of someone coming across him collapsed from injury or exhaustion or whatnot (think timon and pumbaa finding simba) and dragging him into the shade or something. only if you think gabe wouldn't leave him there, but he is barely lift's age. he would also probably be a very useful connection to have influence with considering damian's the son/adopted student of both the undertakers' hands and gabe seems like he needs all the relatively well-intentioned 'friends' he can get.

• RIP && HELLBOY: this is absolutely random, but rip is gonna be waking up post-calamity with people thinking he's an eccentric filmmaker. if he tries to convince them to see reason, they go 'oh! oh! the brilliant mind is method acting! okay, everyone, he's a time traveler -- we'll play the awed medieval peasants who see him as an angel. now...go!' so consider, his crew gets it into their minds that hellboy is the leading man in a high school romcom. during rehearsal, the leading lady calls out sick, and so a beleaguered rip fills in for her role.

• CONNER && JASNAH (OR KHADGAR): also absolutely random, but conner and kara have semi-retired to a farm this season that they know nothing about running. if only supes were still alive to teach them. kon comes to jasnah with his hands held uselessly in the air after he accidentally herds his sheep into a magical swamp with a large variety of non-life threatening but incredibly absurd side effects. don't ask him how he did it. he will not answer. if she took a liking to him at all after helping or not helping, he also will need a part-time tutor now that he's no longer enrolled in school and is like. one year old. if she has the time or willingness.

• AANG && PERRIN: after being implored to stay in one place rather than roam pandora like his little nomad heart desires -- and also because appa is missing -- aang is living in the vales full time and will need if job if he doesn't want zuko and katara to be his sugar parents. i'd figure if given the chance, he would try being perrin's newest apprentice. but let's be real. firebending or not, imagine this little kid being a blacksmith. it's not gonna happen. it could end either hilariously or disastrously before aang moves on.

• SEG && THOR: seg runs an alien bar now in elysium which is probably the perfect place for a depressed alien to wind up if he so chose. he also happens to know a thing or two about coping with the knowledge of your people's impending genocide after going through hell to try to save it and coming so damned close. he'd either be a good listening ear for thor, or he could be a bad influence by encouraging him to get into some rigged fights or something as seg fights down his own heroic core character to fall back on old habits in an attempt to numb himself from the pain. they both need a break.

Steel likes this.
  9. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    Jasnah & @Akane KurashikiHey @Eris! I skimmed through Akane's profile and she seems like a really interesting character and one who'd mesh interestingly with Jasnah, so I'd love to thread them out and see how things go! Teddy might also be a fun alternative, but I'm definitely eyeing Akane more, hehehe.

Do you have any ideas on how they could meet up? Jasnah will likely travel around Pandora now that it's changed, trying to track down history conflicts -- and there will be a ton -- for her research, and I imagine her research will take, like... years to get completed at this rate.

Leonard & @FëanorFeanor and McCoy would also be a fun prospect! How are elves when it comes to injuries? Maybe Feanor gets injured and winds up needing to go to Pandopolis' hospital for treatment?

Gabriel & @Fareeha AmariI AM SO STOKED FOR THESE TWO RUNNING INTO EACH OTHER AGAIN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, YOU HAVE NO IDEAAAAA!

I imagine she was around during his trial/imprisonment/etc. so she knows who he used to be and what he's done? So yeah, if Fareeha would venture into the Wastes to seek him out, I'd be so down for this. A temporary team-up while gathering supplies, maybe a weird heart-to-heart where it's clear that... you know, Gabe's whole I Fucked Up™ stuff is touched upon would be cool! Obviously idk whether this meeting would wind up being a trainwreck or ultimately kinda-sorta positive by the end, I'm game for everything and anything. I feel like Gabe had a big soft spot for Fareeha while she was growing up, so everything about their encounter would probably really hit home how much he's lost and how much he's changed, so yeeeees.

Hunk & @Lance McClainHUNK WILL GRAB LANCE AND NEVER LET GO, I S2G! From what I understand they're all gonna live in the Cosmic Wilderness, but I imagine Hunk would totally be down for hanging out with Lance wherever. And honestly, some honest-to-god chilltime and goofing off would do Hunk a world of good, it was a very trying last season for him.

Maybe they could go exploring someplace and at first it's all fun and games, but then they wind up getting into trouble (the more silly "I swear I didn't step on your tail, Mr. Slug!" kind of trouble) and have to figure out a way to get out of it? Or the locals spot their Lions and find them so shiny they wanna claim them as theirs and Hunk and Lance have to set the record straight? Or maybe these ideas aren't chill/goofy at all, in which case I'm all ears for any other suggestions!

Hellboy & @Makoto NiijimaI love the sound of that! Hellboy's pretty much drifting (hehehe) from place to place, so I can easily see him winding up in Pandopolis and lending a helping hand, or Makoto even lending him a helping hand. Either way would work interestingly! Maybe it could be some sort of poltergeist or spirit refusing to leave some poor guy alone? Or some poor house? Or a demon preying on people works too, Hellboy's fairly experienced with exorcisms!

Eris and ScorpioRat like this.
  10. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    A BILLION IDEAS, WHEEZE. MY BODY IS READY, @Hunter! WE'LL DO 'EM ALL EVENTUALLY, I SWEAR. I also put you in a separate post because my other one was getting long and... I wound up rambling, whoopsie.

Gabriel & @SombraHonestly everything about this sounds perfect and I'm so glad we share the same opinion on their not-relationship because it makes plotting ten times easier asdfghjkl; I'd love it if Sombra could pull the strings for him and his gang to start gaining rep, perhaps in a way he isn't immediately aware of at first? Maybe he catches on and one night around a campfire or something while she's camouflaged and hears a rustle of cloth or something and is like "OKAY, COME OUT, I CAN HEAR YOU," and it turns out to be Sombra and he just... shits bricks because since when were YOU in Pandora? And honestly, just the mental image of her seeking him out, playfully messing with his control tag enough to give him a shock and laughing at him for being in this mess is just peak comedy, Gabe is going to be livid.

TL;DR all this sounds amazing, and the debt/favor could be helping his rep spread? Though maybe Sombra would prefer to make a deal out of it before doing anything to help his rep spread? Or she gives him a sample of his improved rep, and offers to help spread it more, and through the deal... he can get into places she'd love an inside source for. Whatever works, really!

Gabriel & Damian WayneI spelled his name right this time, I'M LEARNING. But I honestly really love this idea, because I've headcanon'd that Gabe always had a soft spot for kids. I imagine he saw a lot of Shit™ during the Omnic Crisis, and he pretty much took Jesse under his wing, and I mean... he wound up adopting Lift, of all people. Kids are his weakness and he wouldn't abandon a half-dead kid out in the wildnerness for any reason. Obviously his reasoning afterwards would be Damian's connections, the same way he reasoned Jesse's sharpshooting talent would be valuable to Blackwatch, but yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that, Gabe.

TL;DR yes to everything about this plot! We could do it sometime later this season? And I imagine Sombra would also be very pleased that Gabe is moving up in the world, making connections with someone close to the Undertaker, hehehe. >D

Hellboy & @Rip Hunteromg I love this? This would be the funniest shit ever, I'm so down for putting Hellboy in the awkward position of suddenly having to act, I'M DYING AT THE MENTAL IMAGE, I need us to do this at some point for sure, w h e e z e. Hellboy's pretty free and a Drifter, so whenever works!

Jasnah/Khadgar & @Conner KentOh my gosh, yes. I can see this working with either Jasnah or Khadgar, actually. Jasnah would be Done™ more quickly with the sheep-situation than Khadgar, but Khadgar's already busy with the Mages' Guild and with his own apprentice to teach.

Jasnah, however, would make a really interesting tutor for Conner? Back in her world, in her homeland, only women were allowed to learn to read and write and become scholars, but she considers that pretty stupid honestly. So if Conner was willing to learn, and expand his knowledge to stuff like... philosphy, and hard kinds of... education, she'd possibly take him up on that. Especially if he were, like, eager to learn and his mind was sharp. Jasnah is pretty picky with her wards, so Conner would likely have to prove he's got the right stuff to buckle down and learn, but I think it'd be a really interesting plotline to explore!

Perrin & @AangI'd be so open to a thread where, like... Aang comes to Perrin all confident-like thinking "THIS SHOULDN'T BE HARD," and Perrin is just like "Uh okay, first of all let's have you start with the basics," and it just -- it ends disastrously but Aang is such a sweetheart you can't be too mad at him, so by the end they could just wind up being, like, sorta-friends. "You're a terrible blacksmith, but you're fun to hang out with," or something. IT'S OKAY AANG, YOU TRIED.

Thor & @Seg-ElAliens bonding over their homeworlds being doomed and drinking to forget their woes? And maybe even coping? Like, sign me the fuck up. I'm also, like... so interested in this rigged fight concept. Thor absolutely loves fighting so I can see him kind of winding up in these illegal fights just to blow off steam. Oh my goodness, this is gonna be a beautiful trainwreck, they're both so messed up.

TL;DR YES TO ALL THESE IDEAS and I'm fine with spacing some out/moving some to the next season/whatever works! The ideas I can see working out great this season are Gabe/Sombra, Gabe/Damian and Thor/Seg, in particular!

Hunter likes this.
  11. Eris

Eris Player

Editor & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Akane and @Jasnah Kholin - I'd love to thread them together! I'm hoping that Akane will have some kind of job with the Alliance once those open up, but even if not, she will likely stay around Elysium and do sciencey things. Does Jasnah have a reason to go there? If not, Akane does like to travel, although she'd need some kind of reason to go somewhere.

Fëanor and @Leonard McCoy - Elves do in fact get injured, and working in a forge, there is always the possibility of some kind of incidental injury. Fëanor is the type to not seek medical attention right away unless it's something enormous, but he is the type to let something sit for a while and then be like "I burned this a month ago and it didn't heal" so what works best for you? xD

Steel likes this.
  12. Hunter

Hunter they're in his infinite void of darkness
    Application Division

Natural Disaster
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    • SOMBRA && GABE: COOL, I LOVE ALL OF IT. honestly, i feel like sombra wouldn't even want to deal upfront -- she'd just offer to do gabe a favor without telling him what she'd want from him in return, because knowledge is pooooower and she will keep that to herself until the time is right. she likes having him owe her ok. i'd figure once she hears that gabe is in the wastes (and she will def hear about it because there is no way for the stars to align that do not include her giggling at his misfortune and playing with his collar), she'd watch him from a distance for a little bit before pulling the strings on a guess as to what he wants, which would be gang influence. she knows him.

what she does...maybe orchestrates it that so he has rumors swirling around him already not to fuck with him so some of the more dangerous players keep their distance/respect him? and it somehow benefits him directly, like he's immediately offered food/water if he just please, please won't kill them, or a bigger mob boss gives him a back pat. maybe she nudges some followers towards him? maybe if he's planning on hijacking some kind of hideout/outpost/whatever for supplies, she sows dissent in their ranks beforehand so they're disorganized or very subtly slips intel somewhere he can find it? like....i'm just throwing ideas out there, but just let me know how exactly you'd want it to look for gabe and we can find a way sombra accomplishes that. she would most definitely do it in a way where he doesn't immediately think someone else is interfering though, partly because she's good at what she does, partly because it's funny to watch gabe realize he's not as smooth as he thought.

• DAMIAN && GABE: yessssssss. honestly, damian is yknow...very justice oriented due to his father's influence, but he also still sees himself as actively working towards redemption for the things he's done rather than just being fully redeemed. so he'd be at least mildly sympathetic towards gabe. still a mass murderer, but hey, so was he. damian could very well become a contact for gabe inside the compound, partly to pay the debt, partly because he just...does not like the undertaker. he is the boy wonder. he wants to knock him in the face with a batarang but knows he would not make it out alive. but yeah! there's one resource for gabe to call upon in future plots, and this is a veeeery vague idea, but i was considering ways his plotline could advance and one of the options for the far future was ending up tagged himself after moving against the undertaker somehow. so he could eventually get busted helping gabe with something, or even if it's unrelated, if gabe was receptive to the idea of letting dami ride sidecar in his mad max dirt bike...

when gabe does meet damian, i'd imagine he wouldn't even know who the kid is since the kid would not at that point even know where the hell talia or lexa are. but i'd figure we could do a thread where gabe saves him, has a little talk about what he's doin out there by himself, and maybe send him on towards lethe with a little bit of food and water? IDK, what do you think?
    • RIP && HELLBOY: COOL BEANS. maybe closer to the start of the season honestly? since that would make the most sense for any sort of fake history shenanigans lol. towards the first week or so is when rip is real insistent on finding a way out, but i mean...he realizes he's not in danger, has no idea where the waverider is, and could lie low there a bit while he gets his options sorted out. so after that, he'd kind of resign himself to his job and even put on the weird polo hat he's given, and sure if they want him to kiss a giant red hell demon, he'll kiss a goddamn red hell demon, he's feeling kind of manic these days anyways

• CONNER && JASNAH: oooo that is even better, because like...conner can be like any stubborn kid, but he would actually be super into philosophy. he was created in an evil science lab as a clone hybrid of superman/lex luthor with the purpose to one day kill or replace supes. so like. he has a lot of questions about existence, his purpose, who he is, what he's meant to do, etc. now that he's pretty much rejected all of that and became his own person. is his existence even ethical or is it a violation of superman's privacy/body? can existences even be ethical if he never chose it? what does it mean for him that he was never a child? stuff like that, except conner as of now does not really know how to word it or have anyone that makes him feel comfortable enough to pose questions like that. and if he and jasnah click, he might 'challenge' her with some of them. as for sharpness -- he is incredibly intelligent, but he doesn't quite know the extent of it or his own abilities, due to the fact he is literally a newborn in a very big body.
    • AANG && PERRIN: yes!! that was exactly what i was thinking of lol. also vaguely related but like...if perrin struggles with the whole wolfbrother thing, aang of all people might have a few wise words to say about it if it ever comes up in any capacity. in the atla universe, nearly every species is a hybrid with something else (polar bear dog, armadillo lion, buzzard wasp, etc) and they're all beautiful creatures, yknow. being wolf and human is just about the same to him. but he'd say it in much prettier words than me.

ALSO...aang is a very, very determined pacifist, so honestly, i think it'd be hilarious if he very subtly went out of his way to not even make weapons. like every time perrin turned around, he'd find aang to be firebending-blowtorching a decorative bowl for the shop so they don't lose their keys or something, or trying to weld a metal sculpture of daisies. aang is naturally a very avoidant person so he wouldn't speak up if he felt uncomfortable about the weapons, but if perrin called him out on it, he might also spark a discussion about whether or they're not complicit in things like death and war if they make weapons.
    • SEG && THOR: ayyy, alien extinction buddies!!! i honestly think these two could bounce off each other pretty well in terms of being interesting and pretty horribly in terms of influence lol. i went ahead and submitted the underdome location today. UNDERDOME. UNDERDOME. UNDERDOME. seg used to pull scams with his best friend kem back on krypton -- he'd do the fighting, kem would do the booking. most of it was about how long he could last against corrupt offices he provoked while spectators watched lol. i'd figure it could swap here with seg running the operation, and all his new blond buddy has to do is punch some people in a cage and work some steam out.

as for how they do it...i'd figure they could try something like having thor go easy on the guy at first to build up some bets, before going full mayhem on him. ooor if they were both drunk enough, they could do something real crazy like offer stormbreaker as a prize to whoever can beat thor in a fight? sooomething like that, i dunno, i'm tired. i'd figure at some point in the night, people would start getting aggravated about losing so damn much and either they'd make a quick break for it (if seg could tear thor out of the cage) or they'd be chased out somehow. and obviously if someone did beat thor for stormbreaker somehow, seg would jump in to defend him so he doesn't lose his poor axe thing and piss people off even more through the interference.

Steel likes this.
  13. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Hey @Steel I figured I might as well just neatly place all the ideas we've been piecing together for a while now so here it gooooes

Brigitte and Thor
    ROADTRIP YAY

Being someone familiar with Norse mythology, Brigitte would be utterly bewildered by pretty much everything Thor has to say, while he himself is pretty much Reinhardt but with a younger appearance and a smaller frame. I feel like they could become very good friends fairly quickly, even if Brigitte is probably gonna end up feeling a lot of exasperation dealing with Thor, but it's the familiar kind of exasperation that she's used to so that's alright~

Sans and Alex
    Thanks to his fake history, Sans has a spaceship that he has nooooo idea of how to pilot, so him meeting Alex and learning to pilot from him could be fun, especially when you factor in the fact that Sans is a small talking skeleton and, if Alex is familiar with his current fame, could become hilarious for him to deal with the fact that a famous space explorer apparently can't even pilot a spaceship.

Genji and Gabriel
    We've been planning for Genji to eventually lead Gabe to being more at peace with himself for a whiiiiiile now. With Genji travelling all over Pandora, he could spend some time in the Wastes and maybe even temporarily join Gabe's gang while there and providing him a familiar and neutral figure to talk to there until he leaves.

Brigitte and Gabriel
    MEANWHILE THIS GIRL IS M A D and we've already discussed how them reuniting would probably go so this is really just a reminder lmao

Ayano and Hunk
    This one would probably be a very lighthearted meeting. Ayano is familiar with some of Hunk's friends although she might not necessarily know of him. They could have a silly meeting revolving around a moment of clumsiness on Ayano's part and just develop from there. They're both kindhearted kids so I'd imagine they'd get along swimmingly after Ayano stops apologizing.

#33 FullMoon, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Steel likes this.
  14. ScorpioRat

ScorpioRat Player

@Gabriel & Fareeha Amari: She'd definitely heard of all the things Gabe's been up to in Pandora and the guilty verdict he got, but I think some part of her still can't really believe that the Reaper is the same person that she grew up around and looked up to. There's so much dissonance with her memories, but I think that seeing him so... worn out would make her start to feel more sympathy than disappointment. I mean, he's not even the first person that's deceived her and she doesn't quite "hate" Ana for her pretend to be dead stunt. What date do you think Pharah should find him out in the Wastes?

@Hunk & Lance McClain: I was actually thinking of something along those lines. Like Lance convincing him to go down to the seedy parts of Elysium to look for cool machine parts or sneak into Divebar 69 (because he's 18 and thinks he's an adult now that they've saved the Earth and all), and then of course they piss off some tough guys and they have to fight/sneak their way out through the tunnels with nothing but their bayards and hope it never comes up again. XD

@Hellboy & Makoto Niijima: Since Ark City has some supernatural people that live there, I can see some poor NPC accidentally summoning a demon and getting himself possessed so he commits weird crimes around like... the Saenghu district, and the nature of the damage he leaves behind gets both Hellboy's and the police department's attention. Makoto's used to fighting creatures that feed off of people's "sins" and darker emotions, so once they team up and corner the guy and Hellboy forces the demon out, she could help subdue it. I'm not sure if the creature they fight could be something from Makoto's world or Hellboy's world though, or something entirely made up.

Steel likes this.
  15. ArmoredBacon

ArmoredBacon Player

OK, SO, YOU HAVE ALL OF THE AWESOME.

NOW WE CAN HAVE THE PLOTS.

For @Marida Cruz:
    @Alex Kamal
    -We've discussed awkward kidnapping become friendship and are about ready to start that
    -YES, ONE DAY WHEN MARIDA TRUSTS HIM HE'LL GET TO FLY THE GIANT ROBOT

@Leonard McCoy
    -Now that I've stopped derping and calling him Scotty....
    -DID I MENTION MARIDA IS A CLONE. OF A PSYCHIC. THAT WAS EXPERIMENTED ON?
    -That stuff causes brain aneurysms and other problems
    -Doctors can help with that
    -She has a lot of horrific scars from back alley doctors he can be enraged at.
    -Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a theoretical psychologist!

For @Tatsuya Suou:

@Thor Odinson
    -Both have lost their world and most of the people they know at one time or another.
    -Both are probably flashbacking to that fact after the calamity.
    -Thor can take Tatsuya out for his first time (ASGARD) drinking.
    -Tatsuya is an informant in Ark City and can give tips and leads to Thor so he doesn't have to do the boring investigating stuff.
    -Aside from one time Thor wants to tag along after watching a detective movie and things go, horribly, horribly wrong.
    -Tatsuya is reserved and prefers to observe carefully before taking action when possible. Thor is the opposite.
    -Biker Samurai and Angel Pirate adventures.

@Hellboy
    -Same as above, Tatsuya can act as an informant to give leads to Hellboy.
    -Tatsuya has in fact, also punched Nazi's
    -Tatsuya has also punched members of the Cthulhu mythos
    -He already knows some demons are chill
    -He's fireproof (When he has his powers)
    -Looks like Hellboy is also meeting some of the other Persona Users. Tatsuya is also centered in the Senghu district.

@Gabriel Reyes
    -For the first month Tatsuya is wandering the wastes and could bump into him if he makes it to Lethe.
    -He knows those feelings of guilt and desire to atone
    -Tatsuya nearly went over the edge when marked by an evil god. Over the top, but so is being a crazy nanite ghost swarm thing. Maybe they can relate via the weirdness of their situations?

For @Mumm-Ra:

@Thor Odinson
    -Let's be honest, they are both magical MUSCLE WIZARDS when it comes down to it
    -They are both hammy
    -LET THEM FIGHT

@Khadgar
    -Mumm-Ra totally gave into dark powers ages ago
    -He's trying to start an evil magic users club
    -Khadgar can be all "Uh, no"

Steel likes this.
  16. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    You guys are crazy in the best way, omg. Now let's see if I can reply to all of you without this getting too long...

Jasnah & @Akane KurashikiJasnah lives in the Crystal Vales, and her focus is on history and magic research. What with everything changing so suddenly, I can see Jasnah trying to figure out whether some people were transferred a century into the future, or whether something else is going on, so I imagine her travels would take her to the Cosmic Wilderness.

As she's from a more medieval/fantasy world, the concept of space: the final frontier will be a daunting one, so that could always be some sort of stepping stone for them encountering each other, perhaps? Maybe mid- to late-September?

Leonard & @FëanorYeah, we could always go the doc's appointment route, or we could even have some sort of run-in in Pandopolis instead? I'm trying to think of some reason beyond an appointment for them to run into each other and I'm drawing a blank, so an appointment it is! Leonard's pretty free so far, so we could set this whenever you want!

Gabriel & @SombraGabe says FUCK YOU, SOMBRA but this is fantastic, I love it! Especially because I can see Gabe wanting to have a more positive reputation nowadays, but here he is already considered as horrible as he was when he was Reaper, whoops. He's going to have his hands full figuring out what the hell to do once he realizes Sombra's behind it.

So yeah, maybe we could set a thread up where he's attacking an outpost with Wolfgang (and Jesse and Lift, if he's met up with them by then) and things go well, and things have been going too well for him since he woke up in the Wastes, and he's finally growing suspicious about it all, so maybe Sombra pops up a few nights later and is all OHI GABE, or maybe the intel she leaves at the outpost tips him off to her being in Pandora? 'Cause, I can also see them not needing an actual face-to-face meeting yet, not until he's got more influence and has connections or something that Sombra actually wants?

Gabriel & @Damian WayneWhich leads me to these two again, because being on more-or-less good terms with the quasi-adoptive not-son of the Undertaker is a pretty interesting connection to play around with no matter how things turn out, and honestly? Gabe likes problem kids, he does, so I can def see him liking Damian.

But yeah, he wouldn't know who Damian is at first, or even for a while! Saving him, offering him food and shelter and enough supplies to head out to Lethe, could serve as a great first meeting. Actually, maybe Damian's already caught wind of that so-called Sombra-influenced rep Gabe's already got under his belt, so at first he's like UMMM, but after they chat a little, Damian reassesses his opinion? We can play things by ear and see how it goes! If this is anytime after Sept. 20, Gabe will have already reunited with Lift too, so that could also be an interesting point to play with!

Hellboy & @Rip HunterI'm cool with us doing this earlier on, sure! The best way I can see this happening is poor Hellboy wandering around Pandopolis just taking in the sights and the crew spots him on the street and pulls him into the studio, and he suddenly finds himself on a set with a script shoved into his chest and cameras in his face and??? Hellboy's used to weird shit so he'd be ruffled but quickly realize these people mean no harm, so maybe he'd even sorta play along a little until ZEE KISS pops up, and honestly, the whole thing is comedy gold and I love it, wheezes.

Want me to set up a thread for this on Sept. 4?

Jasnah & @Conner KentMMMMMBOI, discussions about Ethics™ is Jasnah's jam. She's also sometimes... intense... with her lessons. One time, she took her then-ward Shallan to a seedy part of a city one night, where rumors of footpads/murderers abounded. They were indeed attacked and Jasnah mowed them down with her Surgebinding like wheat, much to Shallan's horror. Afterwards, Jasnah told her to consider the morality of the situation. Did she just murder for men, or did she stop four murderers from wandering the streets? Should evil be done to you because you're in the wrong place at the wrong time? Do you have the right to kill in self-defense? And other such tantalizing questions!

So yeah, she'll definitely be hard on Conner, and challenge him to find his own answers. She may be his instructor (if she does become it) but each person must find the truth for themselves. She can't -- and won't -- give him answers, she'll basically pull the Socratic method on him a lot. And honestly, since he pretty much is a newborn with a sharp mind, I can see Jasnah finding that really intriguing and wanting to see how he ticks, how he grows and adapts to everything.

I imagine we could start chipping away at this mid-season onwards, if you're interested in something long-term like this between them?

Perrin & @AangOmg, yes to everythinggggg! Perrin's had his misgivings about weapons too, but he repairs/makes them because that is, sadly, the most popular thing people go to him for commissions on. He has a complicated relationship with violence, with using his axe and with the violence that is pretty instinctive to wolves (you shall see as you read, mwahaha!) so I feel like befriending Aang and getting another perspective on it all will be fantastic, because it's definitely still a struggle. I can't wait to thread these two! Whenabouts would you like them to meet/have Aang get hired as an apprentice?

Thor & @Seg-ElI love all this, aaaaah! Unfortunately, Thor doesn't have Stormbreaker yet (I'm plotting with Siri for him to get it eventually, right now I'm thinking early Winter for Reasons™) so that's probs the only thing that wouldn't work out, but I'd love for them to meet at a bar. Start talking/exchanging stories. And then the idea of Thor working off his steam and Seg earning some nice cash is boooooorn! I can see this workingggg around mid- or late-September until early- or mid-October, depending!

Thor & @Brigitte LindholmROADTRIP, YAYAYAAAAA! Thor apologizes in advance for being a mini-Reinhardt, hehehe. I can see them setting off in early- to mid-September and wandering around the whole place until they end up in the Cosmic Wilderness? Or they don't go there at all and Thor wanders over on his own once they're through with their roadtrip, segueing into his meeting with Seg. Where would you like Brigitte to wander into him? We said something about Thor telling stories at a bar, right? Maybe a bar in the Vales or Centria would be a good start?

Alex & @SansAlex is starting off his September by being accidentally kidnapped, whoops! So I can see a meeting between them taking place mid- or late-September? But yeah, Alex would shit bricks because a) skeleton and b) how the hell do you have a spaceship and a flying rep when yOU CAN'T DO EITHER, OMG. Alex would be happy to give him pointers but the first step would likely be adjusting his ship to actually accommodate his size!

Gabriel & @Genji ShimadaIf Jesse and Lift have joined Gabe by late September/early October, I can see Genji hearing of Gabe being in the Wastes from Jesse? Or maybe even Fareeha? Which would make him seek Gabe out, and I can see Gabe being sort of okay with Genji tagging along for a while and helping him find some Chill™, especially if this is shortly after Gabe finds out Sombra's been spreading rumors around about him being some bloodthirsty, shoot-first-and-ask-questions later kind of gang leader. (Which I mean, he certainly WAS like that. And still is to some degree. But he wants to... not be like that, either? It's hard.)

Gabriel & @Brigitte LindholmFIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Honestly, a meeting between Gabe and Brigitte would work better before a meeting between Gabe and Genji, I think. Simply 'cause Gabe will feel pretty pissed off and shitty after his argument with Brigitte.

Hunk & @Ayano TateyamaYesssss, I love the idea we discussed a lot! Hunk lives in Elysium, so if Ayano would have any reason to go there, we could set something up anytime during or after mid-September!

NOTE: @ScorpioRat and @ArmoredBacon, I need to get ready for work but I'll reply to you guys ASAP!!!

Eris and FullMoon like this.
  17. FullMoon

FullMoon Shipping Trash
    Community Relations Division

Being a mess
    Race:
    Trainwreck
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Brigitte and Thor
    Centria would probably be the best place for them to meet and yeah, the bar meeting would work well for that! Early-mid September works great too! As to whether Brigitte would go to the Cosmic Wilderness or not, I could see her going there, but we could probably hash out a more specific timeline for their traveling in private?

Sans and Alex
    Mid to late September works fine! I would like Sans to already be piloting his ship with a decent amount of confidence by November and he's a fast learner, so I don't think he would give Alex much trouble in that department for as long as the teaching lasts!

Genji and Gabriel
    It's possible that he could learn it from Jesse, yeah! I don't think he's even aware that Fareeha is in Pandora right now lol. Anything could work with Genji honestly, but him having to deal with Gabe's frustration surrounding Sombra on top of everything else could be funny in a "Regretting associating with that kind of people are we?" way

Brigitte and Gabriel
    Lmao yeah doing them before Genji shows up might be best! Once we plan out the roadtrip better, we can decide when they can stumble upon each other!

Ayano and Hunk
    I could see Ayano going to Elysium just to see how a city in space is like! She could be all wowed by it and then go to a local restaurant and make her clumsy debut on the moon lmao. She has a few threads in mid-September, so maybe we could do it in October instead?

Steel likes this.
  18. Eris

Eris Player

Editor & Nerd
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Hi @Steel - your ideas are awesome!

I definitely have time to do Akane and Jasnah in mid to late September! I don't have anything going on then. Do you have anything specific to do in terms of the actual plot, or more of a random meeting? We could also do something government-y if that's a direction you'd want to go.

For Fëanor and McCoy, I think an appointment will be great, and I think it'd be good to do it in the third or fourth week of September if possible, so that he has time to ignore the injury before he goes to see a doctor xD

Steel likes this.
  19. Saaron

Saaron Player

HI
    Tituba / @Perrin Aybara
    Omg! I've always wanted to have a chance to plot with Perrin HERE'S MY CHANCE!
    Tituba is going to live in the Wynter Woods, where she's going to be doing... all her satanic witchy-stuff-
    Maybe wolves could warn him of this weird blind woman who traps animals, stuff them and keep them in her hut, while she prepares potions with the roots she collected? Tituba is really calculating and can see the past and the future (which is restricted by Pandora to the current season haha), so I'd love to try a thread where someone enters her hut when she's not there, and she surprises them there (since she knows they were coming)! I think it could work with these two, because she'd be interested in his "powers" related to wolves (and maybe how to use them to her advantage, if you're interested in it!), which is why she would let him in!

She might not be a werewolf, but if you want to explore that plot hook of having him hate even more his wolf-side, she might be interesting here! I know he seems to already struggle with the wolf in him, but maybe she could make it worse? Like, she has no use of him as a man, but I could see her make a potion to make his human-side weaker? Tituba could pretend to be nice, serve him tea with the potion in it, wait for him to come back, give him the poison once again, so you could have this progressive change in his personality, becoming a little more beastly after every tea! If it's something you're interested in, let me know! :)

Steel likes this.
  20. Steel

Lore Division

The Wolf King
    Race:
    Mistborn
    Alignment:
    True Neutral
    OKAY, TIME TO REPLY TO THE REST OF YOU GUYS, thank you so much for all these replies, I'm overwhelmed in the best way! <333

Gabriel & @Fareeha AmariI think October would work best! That way he'll have already gotten confronted and chewed out by a furious Brigitte, so he'll be pretty... I don't want to say upset or thoughtful, but certainly somewhere in-between. He knows he fucked up and wants to make amends, he just has no idea where to even start or whether he can ever make up for it all. So encountering Fareeha and her being... if not more understanding, certainly less hostile, will help. And he has missed her, of course.

Hunk & @LanceMcClainAll of that sounds fantastic, I'm all for them hanging out in Divebar 69 and getting into trouble like that, hehehe! Did you perhaps want to start the thread? I think it makes more sense, seeing as Lance dragged Hunk along. Timewise, I'm thinking mid to late September would probably work great, or maybe even October! Hunk's pretty free so far.

Hellboy & @Makoto NiijimaI love everything about this! Maybe it could be a demon that isn't from either of their worlds, so they have to work together to figure out how to subdue/take it down? Honestly, after exorcizing the demon from its poor NPC host, Hellboy's go-to would just be to punch the hell out of it, so... while Hellboy's distracting it, maybe Makoto could try to bind it with a spell of some sort? Hellboy's gonna be around in Ark City in early September, so we could always set a thread up sometime then if Makoto's free!

Alex & @Marida CruzNAY FOR KIDNAPPING, YAY FOR GIANT ROBOT FLYING! You're starting the kidnap thread, right? I'll post back to it ASAP so we can get this show on the road!

Leonard & @Marida CruzWELL, I MEAN... McCoy is actually considered the foremost expert on space psychology back home, aka the behavioral patterns that develop during long voyages in deep space. So he certainly has some experience/expertise in psychology, even if his specialization is surgery. Depending on how things with Jim Kirk go once they reunite, McCoy might wind up in the Cosmic Wilderness, but right now he's still the Chief of Medicine in Pandopolis. So whenever you want them to meet, just let me know! (And yes, he will be enraged at horrible back alley procedures and scarring.)

Thor & @Tatsuya SuouYeah, Thor really isn't coping well after finding out what Thanos did to his people, so he's dealing with it by being constantly on the move. It is a problem, he's gonna crash and burn sooner or later. But yeah, he could be in some bar in Ark City, regaling everyone with stories that sound like high tales, and maybe Tatsuya is like "what even is he talking about" and that could be how they first meet? Depending on how tipsy Thor is, he might even challenge Tatsuya to a drinking competition. And maybe someday, eventually, they go on some crazy detective adventure!

Hellboy & @Tatsuya SuouSurprisingly, I can see these two getting along pretty well! Does he work as a detective? Hellboy's something of a paranormal investigator himself, so maybe they could work on a case together. In fact, if Tatsuya knows Makoto, maybe Makoto told Tatsuya about Hellboy and how he helped out with a case, and maybe Tatsuya seeks Hellboy out for his help on something? Otherwise, Hellboy would likely just strike out on his own. He hasn't worked with people on cases in several years.

Gabriel & @Tatsuya SuouGabe is trying to get better, yeah. And trying to get used to being nothing more than a squishy human again. It's a work in progress. But Gabe's not really open about his feelings, especially not with strangers. Maybe Tatsuya heard about Gabe's fearsome reputation? If he was here back in March-April-May, maybe he caught wind of the Reaper trial? So if he recalls it at all, he'd likely realize Gabe and Reaper are one in the same, and we could play around with something like that?

Thor & @Mumm-RaI plan for Thor to wind up in the Wastes at the end of the season, so maybe we could play around with a hammy fight sometime then, or maybe even early next season!

Khadgar & @Mumm-RaYeaaaaah, no. Khadgar would most definitely not be happy if he caught wind of evil magic-users somewhere in the Wastes. He'd likely only intervene if he caught wind of bad stuff happening there, otherwise he'd probably just... keep an eye on them with a mage spy or something.

Thor & @Brigitte LindholmWe hashed it out on Discord already, but I'll start this thread ASAP!

Alex & @SansWe hashed it out on Discord already, but I can start the comms thread and you could start the meeting thread perhaps? I'm thinking mid-September would be ideal!

Gabriel & @Genji Shimada / @Brigitte LindholmI think this would work best after Brigitte and Gabe, and maybe even after Fareeha and Gabe. Unless Gabe running into Fareeha and Genji overlaps, 'cause I'd be perfectly fine with that!

Hunk & @Ayano TateyamaOctober sounds great! This is gonna be an adorable thread, I can't wait. ;o; Did you want to start it, or would you rather I did so I could set the scene?

Jasnah & @Akane KurashikiOh, a government-y direction sounds cool! I can see Jasnah perhaps booking/arranging a meeting with Akane to determine the validity of her hypothesis and in order to gain as much information as she can about the historical discrepancies currently afoot in Pandora, so we can certainly go that route! I can start this thread, I imagine. When is Akane free for a thread? IIRC we mentioned mid- to late-September?

Leonard & @FëanorThat sounds great! Would you like to start this thread, then? McCoy's pretty open so far so I'm good with any date!

Perrin & @TitubaFirst of all, welcome back! Second of all, wow is this a detailed and involved plot and really interesting! Third of all, MY POOR WOLF BOY, AAAAA!

Okay, I really love the first part of his idea. I can certainly see Perrin wanting to keep helping his wolf friends however he can, so if they tipped him off about a blind woman killing animals they need to survive on (or even killing wolves?) for some weird reason or other they can't understand, he'd certainly investigate it. And I really like the idea of her being interested in his abilities and trying to figure out if she can make use of them!

HOWEVER, I don't want to fully commit to the second part of this plot purely because whatever happens to Perrin will affect his fiancee Faile, so I'd like to confer with Andii first. I'm reluctant to have anything bring too much drama to Perrin's life at the moment, but I'd be interested in perhaps exploring the second part of this idea in the future, in a season or two maybe. Again, after I first confer with Andii!

But I'm super excited to finally plot with you and thank you so much for coming to me with such an interesting idea!

ScorpioRat and FullMoon like this.