By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

We are the crystal gems * ~

Discussion in 'Doll Generators' started by Viperine Gorgon, Dec 19, 2015.

1. #1 Viperine Gorgon, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
    Lorne Malvo and Rooster like this.
  2. Lorne Malvo

Lorne Malvo Guest

i had this saved up ngl

[​IMG]

incidentally, lorne's actual gem is bloodstone, or it would be according to my fargo friend who watches SU

Viperine Gorgon likes this.
  3. Darquesse

Darquesse Guest

[​IMG]
    Noct is Peacock Topaz which i think is Chalcopyrite aka good for inner knowing, enhancing perception, and protection from illness.

[​IMG]
    Sam is Rubellite, all about balance, calm, and also passion!

[​IMG]
    And together they make Purple Garnet! Regeneration, energy, and stabilizing chaos.​

#3 Darquesse, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2016
  4. Jon Snow

Jon Snow Guest

First I made Jon (indicolite) and gave him a friend @Daenerys Targaryen (andesine)

[​IMG][​IMG]

THEN I WANTED TO TRY OUT THE FUSION FEATURE

[​IMG]

Meet Kunzite

"Kunzite is a beautiful crystal, pure in energy and joyful in nature. In palest pink to light violet hues, it is a Stone of Emotion, opening and connecting the heart to the mind and stimulating a healing communion between the two. Kunzite encourages one to release walls built around the heart for protection, and to be receptive to the experience of unconditional and abundant love."

which idk is so appropriate​

#4 Jon Snow, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  5. Asami Sato

Asami Sato Guest

Asami Sato as Jade!

[​IMG]

6. Bringing this back because I live for Gemsona AUs damnit.
    [​IMG]
    Okay, I know it doesn't fit Yuuri's color scheme, but Yuuri's definitely a Garnet! Because he's made of love and stronger than you. According to this website the pyrope garnet "helps the wearer release guilt and shame, open to love, and walk forward with a sense of clarity and self-worth" and if that isn't the gemstone Yuuri deserves then I don't know what is. Also if Yuuri Katsuki and Yuri Plistesky had a fusion, would they just be called Yuri? You know, for the total of ten seconds that they could hold a fusion. Ignore me.

Jon Snow likes this.