HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

we could be giants |noel's nerds

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Noel, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Noel

Noel Player

Noel's Organizer

About MeHello! I'm Noel! I'm 22, from Washington, DCish. I'm married with one cat son named Poe Dameron and that is my life in a nutshell. I love Star Wars, Doctor Who, MCU, DC Comics, Final Fantasy, and more! I love writing and reading- adult high fantasy is my jam, so if you've a good book rec, hmu pls!!!!

Roleplay Preferences
    - I am a sucker for angsty threads, causing my characters physical & emotional pain, and slow-burn romances that develop ~naturally~
    - My posting length can vary quite a bit and lately I'm digging short posts. I don't type out my characters thoughts much. But I don't care if you write me a novel! I will read it all! I know it's all just style and preference~
    - My pace can also vary based on any number of factors. Sometimes, random threads just grab me- I'm digging a plot, or dynamic, and will be more motivated to reply to that one.
    - I don't have any notable triggers- I can handle violence/ sexually themed threads, and don't have an issue writing out mature scenarios with trusted RP partners.

Check out my characters below!

Clara Oswald

26 / pandora town / doctor who
    open for new threads
    high muse

[​IMG]

CurrentlyClara has been in Pandora for several months and is teaching at the Pandora School for Early Education. She's getting by, but has some lingering bitterness about being stuck here, and that the Doctor doesn't remember her >:|

AboutClara Oswald was companion to the 11th and 12th Doctors, and was brought to Pandora just before a certain event involving a raven occurred, for those who know. Clara has had the privilege of traveling all throughout time and space. She's seen things that most people wouldn't believe, and made one of the deepest friendships she will likely ever have; that with the Doctor.

Plot Hooks- Give me your non-humans, your aliens, your space travelers. Clara misses the whole traveling through space and time thing like crazy, and would love to talk to you and learn about other worlds.
    - Take her on an adventure! Clara has yet to really explore outside of Pandora Town. By any means necessary.
    - She just needs friends in general, so. I'll add more if I think of anything!

Kylo Ren

29 / vagabond / star wars
    open for new threads
    stupid high muse

[​IMG]

CurrentlyHe was str8 up murdered and brought back to life March 15. He's dealing with the aftermath of that. Still living in PT w/ Rey the bae & the orange ball, working at the SUF.

AboutKylo Ren was born Ben Solo to the beloved Han Solo and Leia Organa. However, he felt largely abandoned and rejected by his parents, who found themselves busied by other things, and expressed fear at his potential darkness. When they sent him to train with Luke Skywalker to become a Jedi, the Jedi Master distrusted Ben's dark tendency so greatly that he almost murdered his apprentice. In the meantime, Ben was being baited and manipulated by a dark Force user called Snoke, and Luke was the last straw that sent Ben to Snoke's side. He fell to the dark side, taking a new name and turning his back on his past.

That anger and hurt is still a part of him, but in Pandora he's slowing trying to figure out how to not be The Actual Worst. But we're not expecting him to pick up a blue lightsaber and give Uncle Luke a hug. The eventual goal? Something resembling the Gray Jedi, using light and dark sides of the Force. But let's not make it easy on him, eh??

Plot Hooks- If your character may know the Star Wars films I am so down for them to either fangirl/boy or try and punch him in the gut and declare justice for Han, either is fine, really. It'll freak him out and give me life.
    - As of early Feb, he is a squad member of the SUF. His partner is the ever fabulous Jaesa Wilsaam, so that could potentially lead to things if your character causes trouble around the PT.
    - Canon mates! I'd love to see how Kylo interacts with SW characters not from his timeline, or even universe. So HMU!

Lara Croft

23 / location tbd / tomb raider
    open for new threads
    high muse

[​IMG]

CurrentlyLara is freshly arrive in Pandora and I'm kind of just throwing her in and seeing where her interactions take her??? So she (atm) is open to be anywhere, meet anyone.

AboutThis is the Tomb Raider reboot Lara. I'm using Alicia from the new movie bc she's hawt. She has been taken from the beginning of Rise of the Tomb Raider, at a point where Lara was dealing with the heaviness of what she went through on Yamatai, and desperately trying to clear both her and her father's name by embarking on another impossible quest. Lara is highly intelligent, ridiculously enduring in spirit, and lethal with and without weapons-- but she has trouble relating to the people around her because of what she's been through. She will be all about figuring out the history of Pandora, trying to figure out what this place's deal is.

Plot Hooks- ADVENTURE! Really though. She wants to dive into the dangerous areas of Pandora, figure out what makes this place tick, and just generally learn as much as she can.
    - She will definitely want to meet/ talk to any academic types, especially if you've been around Pandora a while. She will absorb your stories and anything you can teach her about this place like a sponge.
    - Lara has encountered supernatural happenings, but not so much supernatural people. Other species (vampires, werewolves, those with magic) will absolutely fascinate her. Just be prepared to be asked 200 questions.
    - Friends!!! I really want Lara to make real, lasting connections here. She was in a place before arriving where she was pushing most people in her life away, which may persist a bit. But if you've a determined sort of character who could maybe get her to open up, I'd love to give it a shot!

#1 Noel, Dec 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Well, I do have Ahsoka... Not sure if Kylo would want her dead or alive to ask questions. I mean, she actually achieved finding a balance in the Force before Vader, and was his Jedi Padawan (basically a well of knowledge on him). Thing is, someone has to still break it to her Vader is Anakin.

I also have Azura from Fire Emblem Fates/Warriors, but I can't think of something she'd do. But I am posting this for you to see.

Noel likes this.
  3. Noel

Noel Player

@Wisdom

AHSOKA! I don't think he would immediately know who she is beyond sensing that she is Force-sensitive, which could initiate a conversation/ confrontation. If she name-drops Anakin, that's where things would get interesting. He would totally tell her (probably a little maliciously) what happened to her Master. So if you don't want that to happen, it shouldn't come up :3

I'm not familiar with Azura! If you think of any plots for her with Clara or Kylo let me know :)

4. Nairne

Nairne Player

Bacon Eater
    Race:
    Weirdo
    Directory:
    link
    *Rubs hands*
    So! I have a few options for you

Kylo & Ganondorf - So this would be fun what with Ganondorf being an evil, magic demon lord person. He would be fascinated by the Force as well as his light saber technology. Plus he's always looking for evil allies/people to influence to do evil things. If you need an antagonizer, Ganondorf is perfect.
    Kylo & Giovanni - I'm throwing this idea out because 1) Pokemon mafia boss meets space soldier and 2) he needs posts lol. Similar to Ganondorf, they could make evil connections, though Giovanni is more about the business end and doesn't have powers himself.

Clara & Kiba - Now this would be interesting. Kiba is a wolf who can appear as a human. He distrusts humans so meeting someone like her who has dealt with aliens of all kinds would help him open up a bit more!
    Clara & Yang - Yang lives in Pandora Town and should be close to Clara's age. She's positive and fiery so I feel they could get along.

These are just some starter ideas. I'm up for anything!

Noel likes this.
  5. Wisdom

Wisdom Player

Super Geek/Crazy Person
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Clara & Azura: I think she and Azura would get along, as they were both the second-in-command on their respective groups' teams. Also, I think she and Azura are more alike than her and Ahsoka, so maybe the fact Azura is also into learning more lore on Pandora could be a common goal.

Clara & Ahsoka: In the middle of December, Ahsoka joined Malcom Reynolds. You can't say I didn't tell you so if Mal flirts with Clara, then Ahsoka unsuccessfully trying to slap him into reality. So, uh, warning there. Lol.

Kylo & Ahsoka: Kylo would have to try to conceal his inner darkness and even force a good impression on her if needed for her to drop her name to him. If he wanted any knowledge she had on Vader, he'd actually need to build some sort of friendship (even if he's faking it), but I definitely think that if he does wind up realizing who she is, using Vader's fate and the revelation that Kylo is evil would definitely make room for a duel between the two, and show how drastically Anakin Skywalker's teachings were taken from two separate people somehow connected to him. Or maybe he'd want to offer to teach Ahsoka? I mean, if he gets her to fall for even a second, he did what not even Vader could do when asking Ahsoka to join him.

Kylo & Azura: Azura can utilize water-bending. Her Blessed Lance cannot be broken, and it is meant to fight those who are evil. Heck, her voice is enchanted, and if she found out about Kylo, she'd definitely try to weaken him with a performance. If Kylo received news of a magical songstress, I don't think he'd turn a blind eye - especially when she is willing to do dirty things, as long as the ends justify the means in everything.

6. Andii

Andii Player

Hi Noel! I had a few ideas rolling around and decided to throw them at you. Please feel free to throw anything out the window that does work, etc! Just in case you'd like any more info on any of my bbies I'm chucking at you, you can find them here! <3

Clara & Faile: Faile could really use a friend outside of her own little bubble! She hasn't had a chance to make any friends outside of her fiance and a couple of coworkers. It'd be great for her to be friends with someone who she has no reason to be friends with. JUST as an explanation, Faile was raised in a royal family. Third in line for the throne. She can be a very sweet, loyal gal herself, its just that she's use to weighing pros and cons before considering friendship with others. She's been raised to be wary of others trying to use her/etc. But she recently got engaged and needs some friends to actually be friends with. Maybe they could have a bit of a run in and we can see if they could become friends?

Kylo & Brunnhilde: Wanna fight an Asgardian? Brunnhilde would completely make fun of Kylo if she ran into him and could likely stand up to (most) of his force attacks/etc? Maybe they can bump into each other, she could make fun of him a little bit, and we can see what happens?

Noel likes this.
  7. Noel

Noel Player

Sowwy friends Christmas was busy and TBH I'm horrible at keeping up with these things. <3

@Nairne
    Kylo & Ganondorf -
    Oh man, just what Kylo doesn't need xD But as always I'm down for the bad influences! Their different versions of "magic" / the Force would be interesting to bounce off each other. Maybe they end either in a fight against each other or against something else? Not sure :3

Kylo & Giovanni -
    Oh man you are throwing me back to my childhood here. I'm not sure how these two would meet... they don't likely have common paths, with Kylo being a wanderer at the moment. Maybe we start with Ganondorf, unless you had an idea??

Clara & Kiba -
    I'm definitely down for that! Clara would be so intrigued by him, and definitely not judge his condition. Maybe she could help him move towards trusting people in that way!

Clara &Yang -
    Clara with another fiery soul could be good, or bad if they clash xD What's Yang up to currently?
    ___
    @Wisdom
    Clara & Azura -
    Clara would beg to differ on being second-in-command, but that's just her xD She could definitely be interested in learning more about Pandora! She's rather confused/ frustrated by it atm. Where is she learning the lore? Could they meet that way?

Clara & Ahsoka -
    Haha, might be fun to throw them all into a thread, if Malcolm would be down for it! Let me know if any ideas hit ya :)

Kylo & Ahsoka -
    Well, he could always skip the fake kindness and just use the Force to search her mind xD Maybe looking for just a glimpse of who she is, but sees an image of Anakin instead, maybe catch his name. Then back off all bewildered, and yeah, they'd probably fight xD Sounds like fun to me! What do you think? Where do you think Ahsoka and him could meet?

Kylo & Azura
    Kylo would likely be able to resist her songs, and I'm not sure his mind is on seeking songstresses at the moment xD Maybe we stick to Ahsoka for now, and see if something comes up for them later??
    ___
    @Andii
    Clara & Faile -
    First off, hiiiiii!!!! :D I would love for them to be friends! Clara could certainly use some, poor girl. I'd love to see them have a run in. Where does Faile hang around, where they could potentially meet? My brains kinda turned off to creativity but if you have anything, odds are I'm game xD

Kylo & Brunnhilde -
    Ahahah, he will hate her so much. I love it. Maybe she finds him soon after his current run-in with Jaesa, a bit worse for wear, and utterly infuriated about his current situation being in Pandora xD Just for extra grump but also emotional/ physical exhaustion to where if they started fighting he might honestly just give up. Maybe she can take pity on his soul, or maybe she leaves him to rot by a dumpster somewhere. Either way, honestly. xD

Andii likes this.
  8. Darth Maul

Darth Maul Star Wars

@Kylo Ren

Maul has been using his dark side powers for profit through murder and smuggling to gain power in the criminal underworld while he still considers himself a sith he’s al but abandoned the tenants put forth but he would seek allies in his plot of revenge against Kenobi and the rest of the Jedi in Pandora. Whether Kylo wants anything to do with him is completely up to you especially since Maul and Vader have battled before over his old saber crystal, which...Maul collected off of Rey’s body.

Noel likes this.
  9. Andii

Andii Player

XD Hiiii <3

Clara & Faile: Perfect! Faile is all over Pandora Town as an investigator, so I can throw her most places. But she works in the Parliament building and lives in Tavie Bourg--I forget how to spell it. You know what I mean. Perhaps Clara can have witnessed a crime or something and Faile has to take her report?

Kylo & Brunnhilde: Ahahahaha sorry Kylo not sorry! It really would depend on their interaction, either is possible for her. Maybe a run in at a bar? Or even on the street. I'm not fussy. Brunnhilde can start a fight just about anywhere if she wants to!

Noel likes this.
  10. Noel

Noel Player

@Darth Maul

MAAUUUL. Oh man xD I'm not really sure how Kylo would take to Maul at this point. He's kind of #done with everything atm, but hearing about grandpappy Vader might perk his ears. As would a Sith gone rogue, tbh. Any ideas how they might meet? Where is Darth Maul these days?

@Andii
    Both of these threads sound perf to me!!! I could start the Kylo one (I'm thinking in the street, but who knows where they'll end up tbh) and you start the Clara with whatever crime you think would grab Faile's interest. Clara is wide open so any date works for her. Kylo meanwhile will have to be after the 2nd of January. Anything else is game, just let me know :D

Andii and Darth Maul like this.
  11. Crystal Peak

Crystal Peak Even in darkness, there is always light

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Dorian Pavus & Ellana Lavellan (@Noel)Hey there, Noel! How's it going? Hope things are going well for you. :)

SO. Inquisitor, nice to see you alive and well! xD Joking aside, I'd love for these two to interact and go on adventures and do stuff like in Thedas, albeit without crazy magisters and all that shit. I've been headcanoning that the Inquisitor Dorian knows is also a female Lavellan (basically, my elf mage Inquisitor, but classes aren't that much of an issue here, since he knows there are a bunch of different things etc to happen). He's from an earlier point than Tresspaser, think of like mid game-ish, and was taken during his personal quest--so he's definitely going to be surprised to see her with one arm (and if she wants to talk about how Solas has done shit, I'm all for the exposition).

Basically, I want them to become friends and hang out like it could have been in Skyhold. :) What do you think?

#11 Crystal Peak, Jan 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Noel likes this.
  12. Noel

Noel Player

@Crystal Peak

Iiiiiiii would just like to say that you only beat me to Dorian / Lavellan plots bc I got sick. I NEED THEM. xD
    And also that all of this sounds fantastic. Them being from different points will be fun, but really all that Ellana cares about is that HE WILL ACTUALLY REMEMBER HER. Cullen is pulled before they met so she's just >:| at him rn.

Also I am 100% down for Dorian having disapproved of her and Solas... I felt like he kinda did in game when I played it through. Like "really, THAT GUY?" She can now swear to never again doubt Dorian Pavus's opinion of men xD

Where is Dorian hanging these days? :3

Crystal Peak likes this.
  13. Andii

Andii Player

Perfecto! I'll gladly start the Faile/Clara one! Brunnhilde is pretty open round that time (minus Jan 6th). I'll make up the Faile/Clara one for around Jan 10th! I'll get it up here shortly and you just let me know if you need me to edit that!

Noel likes this.
  14. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @NoelLol, no worries here. ;) Hope you're feeling better though! Drink lots of orange juice!

Dorian will be happy that she'll recognize him too! He's heard a few things here and there from others how people can be different and the variety of possibilities (which will be why he won't be that surprised with her being a rogue than a mage). And yeah, Cullen is way earlier. Sad but what can you do?

Am I correct to assume Ellana romanced Solas? Just curious. (I romanced Solas too and my heart broke to pieces with Tresspaser) All in all, Dorian will provide emotional support if she needs it. cause that's what friends do ;) He'll be a bit of a shock cause it's not everyday you learn a companion of yours turns out to be a super old elf that wants to remake Thedas. I remember Dorian disapproved in Tresspaser, close to the end before the Inquisitor passed the Eluvian and met with Solas--but only if you choose the romance option. Basically, he got suspicious of Solas in the DLC cause all the evidence was pointing into him being a double agent and stuff. WE CAN WORK THROUGH THAT LATER. XD

Dorian is part of the Mages' Guild and lives there, which is located in the Elysiums Fields, but he's also a teacher at Schola Praeditos! So yeah, he's around here and there. ;) What about Ellana? Did she settle in a town?

#14 Crystal Peak, Jan 7, 2018
    Noel likes this.
  15. Noel

Noel Player

@Crystal Peak
    Yes she did romance Solas because I am cruel and wanted to maximize her pain and suffering !!! LOL. But all of that works for me! She's in Pandora Town! Haha so my Lavellan last time I was on Pandora attended the founding meeting for the Mage's Guild... obviously this one won't be a part, but do you think it's grown large enough that she would have heard of it?? Maybe even rumors of a dashing mustached necromancer?? She would be down to the Elysium Fields faster than fast traveling. xD

Or else she could just be traveling past and spot Dorian around wherever it is they live? I remember a tower being in the talks, but my info is likely very out of date xD

#15 Noel, Jan 7, 2018
    Crystal Peak likes this.
  16. Crystal Peak

Dreamer and Chef
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @NoelAhhh, I totally feel your pain; it really hurt when Tresspaser came out cause BETRAYAL. f u solas cause that's not cool dude

Well, I don't think Dorian has that kind of rep yet in the Guild, but the Guild is more well known nowadays since they do offer their services to people. There are some other people who use necromancy, but he has told the Guild he has some knowledge on time magic (cause time bubbles :p). The tower is in the Elysium Fields and I think that it's obvious since it's in the fields. xD

So, yeah! If you want them to meet at the Guild, that'd be awesome, otherwise, it could be a randomly in Pandora Town or maybe in Cascade Bay since he needs to go to one of the islands to teach he's not a happy camper with all that water. Datewise, Dorian has two threads in December (will make one at the beginning and he already has one at the end of the month). So any other date works for me! :D

Noel likes this.
  17. Noel

Noel Player

@Crystal Peak
    Yaaaasss that all works great for me! I'll start this one soon as I can :3

Crystal Peak likes this.
  18. Rey

Rey Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Kylo Ren and Rey

I don't know if you'd want them to meet in Pandora- I think it could be fun. She's been taken from during their fight after the stuff with Snoke so she's still all believing he's redeemable and as it says above in his bio, he's all for killing her. Now whether you'd want this to erupt straight away or maybe they could accidentally run into each other in public so they can't just kill each other outright (technically). Their reactions to each other will be totally different because she's okay with him and he wants to kill her. So yes, I think it could be fun! It really depends how you want to play it too though!

Noel likes this.
  19. Noel

Noel Player

@Rey

I would love for them to meet in Pandora! No worries, I doubt at this point he would actually kill her unprovoked. His motivations from TLJ have kinda poofed and he doesn't really know what he's doing yet. I would actually love for him to head towards a redemption arc.... it just has yet to be seen when/ how that would happen. Them meeting in public and being forced to talk without getting worked up/ killing each other would be lovely I think :D By lovely I mean angsty and probably uncomfortable but hey all the more fun. I have him starting in Pandora Town, but he actually might head towards Horizon later this season. Where's Rey??

Rey likes this.
  20. Rey

Rey Star Wars

Race:
    Force-Sensitive human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Kylo Ren & Rey
    Awwh Kylo! Well if you'd like Rey to help with his redemption arc I could do that! Rey's here for the long haul and given she doesn't have that many people she knows here she might latch onto him a bit more than she would have done back home. She also hasn't seen him turn on her yet so that helps. At the moment she's actually hanging out in Horizon so that would work perfectly! She's just seeing what's what and trying to work out a way to get home. She arrives at the start of January

Noel likes this.