HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

We Have a World to Win || Mako's Organiser!

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Mako, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Mako

Mako MINUS FIVE STARS

Prole
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

It's ya boy Mako

er, yeah

About MeI'm Mako, a Cool Guy who is Fun and Nice to Be Around. I live in the UK, and do whatever work, er, works. Gotta sell dat labour to earn the necessary resources to sustain myself each day, and all. Anyway, enough about that shit - here's the important details. I love sci-fi, fantasy (particularly sword and sorcery), superhero stuff and comics in general. In fact, I aspire to become an author someday; I've had one or two short stories published in online fiction magazines, but it's small stuff so far. I've been roleplaying on sites like these for longer than I care to remember, to be honest. That's it, I guess!

Roleplay Preferences
    What kind of plots/threads do you prefer?
    Adventure is my jam, assorted friends. I prefer to play out definite scenarios rather than nebulous "fluffy" threads, but that's not to say that I don't like fluff or building up character relationships. I just prefer that kind of thing to take place around the structure of a solid scenario!

I like a good mixture of one-off threads and longer plotted stuff, depending on what the other person/people are up for. For some characters, one-off meetups and stupid shit is the order of the day, whereas my other characters work best with planned-out plots and a long term goal to aim towards. Either way, I'm pretty free and easy when it comes to that sort of thing. I also really like non-canon interactions, they're my favourite thing! It's way more interesting to me to have characters who've no real link end up bonding and potentially becoming part of each other's story in Pandora, and I find it more challenging and therefore inventive to do.

Of course, it goes without saying that I'm also very down with canon interactions too. Who isn't?

How do you prefer to handle combat and injuries?
    Yeah boiiiii gimme a good fight! The way I write combat depends heavily on the character I'm writing for. Sunnier, "noblebright" characters don't suit gore or ultraviolence as much as grittier ones do, so I won't write them with that as the main focus. I can pretty happily write on both sides of the scale; I'm completely fine with realistic injury occurring from battles, and I'm also okay with relatively extreme violence. I prefer to agree on whatever we want to happen beforehand, though - it helps figure out if my character/s are going to be out of action for a while, and it also gives me an idea of what to expect in the thread itself!

What are your post length preferences?
    I dunno, I try to write as much as necessary - my usual standard is about 3-5 paragraphs, nothing usually much longer than that. I want to give the other player something to reply to, after all, and if I'm honest I sometimes just get lost in the moment.

How often do you like to reply to threads?
    As often as I can, but I'll be honest and say that this can be somewhat variable. I've never been the fastest poster, but if the inspiration's there I can sometimes hit 3 posts in a day for a thread I'm REALLY into. Otherwise, at the very latest I won't keep you waiting more than 3 weeks - if I do, please feel free to message me and check in!

How long are you willing to wait for a reply?
    As long as it takes, baby - it's what I get at the end which is important!

How do you feel about group threads?
    They're good fun! They can be a little disorganised and sometimes they lose steam quickly and never get finished, but even those ones are a laugh while they're going.

How do you feel about godmoding/powerplaying?
    Unless it's little things like taking food off a character's plate without asking or something like that, I prefer to have stuff roughly agreed beforehand. Mainly this applies to combat, though, so don't worry too much!

How do you feel about post-splicing? (i.e. Someone replying to each piece of dialogue in your post separately)
    Couldn't care less. Do what's good for you.

Spontaneous or Pre-planned plots?
    I like a bit of both! I prefer to plan stuff if it's going to drastically affect my character/s in some way, but I'm also a really big fan of the surprise twist so I'm perfectly happy for players to do that with me. I also like it when one-offs lead to proper plots without either party thinking it will, that kind of natural plotting is a big plus with me.

Anything else?
    I'm on the Discord server, and even if I'm bad at replying to people there I'll still get back to you if you message me.
    I'm also always up for plots, so hit me up!

LimitsHonestly it completely depends on the context of what is going on in a thread/plot. I'm not really big on violence/2edgy stuff for its own sake, it has to actually serve a purpose, and I prefer sexual stuff to be kept to implication. Other than that, I guess I'd have to see what kind of plot was on offer.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Mako, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Mako

Mako MINUS FIVE STARS

Prole
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Chief Judge Barbara Hershey

Judge Dredd

[​IMG]

Chief Judge Hershey. Fifty-one, though the medical science of Mega-City One keeps her physically fixed at a lithe and lethal thirty. In Pandora Town, she is the Law.

Hershey was elected as Head of the Department of Justice in Pandora Town at the start of Year Six, making her a member of the ruling Pandora Town Council. Her work here occupies a huge chunk of her time, and its in the Parliament Building at Tower Hill where she can be found most easily. She does wander the town at large, however, and a concerned citizen might find her in her favourite haunt - the Riverboat Cafe, where they do meat that wasn't grown in a vat!

Hershey is approachable and friendly enough, considering the general nature of the Judges from her homeworld. She cares quite strongly about justice, actually quite likes democracy even when it frustrates her, and in general is on the side of the angels in most conflict - but only in general. Hershey is also convinced that the best way to run a society is through proper respect for and enforcement of the law; it is harder for her to go against this view than most, especially seeing as (like most Judges) she believes that the only way to properly enforce something is through a strong authoritarian presence.

Relationship info and plots
    Friends - lawful types, military/police people, fellow gubmint workers, vigilantes (within reason) and good cooks. Hershey is relatively easygoing and pretty interested in Pandora's diverse population.

Enemies - Agitators, folks who inspire civil disobedience, CRIMINAL SCUM, schemey/manipulative types. She is the Law, and the Law is quick to respond to people who defy it.

Lovers - Hershey's sort of new to love/non-celibacy, so I can't say! She's vaguely interested in finding out, though. Y'know, so long as it doesn't get in the way of RESPONSIBILITIES.

PLOTS CURRENTLY ACTIVE:
    • Hershey is currently preparing to step down from her position as Head of the Department of Justice, having achieved what she wanted to achieve in the post - during her tenure, she has founded the Pandora Town Defence Force, introduced legislation to allow the Guard to use mild forms of mind-control to subdue dangerous new arrivals, and has worked with @Haldir of Lorien in Misty Hollow to introduce the new legal system there, amongst other things. Her time in office hasn't been without controversy, however...

Eel O'Brian

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Eeeyow! It's Plastic Man, the pliable paladin, the long arm of the law, the stretchy... justice... guy, yeah!

Plas is an absolute goon and Misty Hollow is just beginning to notice. He's irreverant, disrespectful of authority and just downright ridiculous, but nevertheless Eel is a superhero - regardless of whether you think he should be one or not. While eager to return home, Plas is also kind of enjoying how eccentric Pandora is, and has decided that while he's here he'd better make himself useful.

Plastic Man can be found in one of two places: 1) wherever there's trouble (usually because he's the one causing it), or 2) wherever there's fast food and plenty of it. He tends to go between Misty Hollow and Pandora Town regularly. Despite his goofy nature, Eel is a genuinely good guy trying to make something of himself after an early criminal turn, and always has time to spare for those who need help.

Relationship info and plots:
    Friends - Good-hearted folks, people who like puns and those individuals with godlike patience. Plas is super friendly and loves to be around others, but his ways can be just a liiiiiiiittle bit irritating.

Enemies - dastardly evil-doers, no-good crooks and people who're just a touch too in love with themselves, generally. Plas especially likes puncturing egos, so watch out.

Lovers - Opposites attract! Plas has a pronounced weakness for serious, no-nonsense idealists out to change the world, especially if they have fiery red hair.

CURRENT PLOTS:
    • Plas works as the janito- er, the most practical priest of @Aphrodite's temple. He might not be too good at religious advice, or advice in general in fact, but he's always available to lend a sympathetic ear!
    • Misty Hollow is full of GHOSTS, and Plas is trying to find a store where he can get his daily cheeto intake without being violently mugged off by poltergeists. Can you help him?
    • Superhero stuff! Plastic Man might not be a conventional example of the type, but he still gets up to a little Heroic Activity now and again!

Lady Shiva

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Lady Shiva, whose secret desire is to die at the hands of someone better than she is.

Shiva has no great personal goal behind her actions, no world-beating quest. She fights to be the greatest there is because to her, the world is meaningless, and strength alone is what defines someone. She may choose to kill someone simply to prove this point, or she might choose to train a protege to fulfil her dual existence - as she sees it - of Destroyer and Creator. Either way, she goes where she wishes, and does whatever pleases her.

Shiva is open to being hired for assassination purposes, and is not opposed to working alongside others if she deems them interesting enough. She will occasionally pick out people she is especially curious about, and either train them to try and mould them into something more like herself or otherwise draw them into battle with her, in order to test both parties. She has no set territory, though she has been seen in Blackhaven often.

Friends - the closest thing she can have would be fellow-nihilists and combat enthusiasts. Even then, it is likely that Shiva will ultimately try to kill them as much as she'll work alongside them.

Enemies - More or less anyone who could prove to be a rival. If she doesn't try to bring them under her wing, she'll try to kill them, and for Shiva the distinction is minimal. She hates imitation, however, and will seek out those she feels are doing so mercilessly.

Lovers - Neither love nor sex interest Shiva. It's possible she may explore one or the other on a whim, but it likely wouldn't last.

CURRENT PLOTS:
    • After being brutally defeated by Cassandra Cain, then under the influence of magic which aged her to physical adulthood, Lady Shiva has been training relentlessly for a second fight. She accepts her daughter is better than her - but wants her to finish the job, or otherwise fall in turn.
    • She has taken a curious interest in Freya, and is training her. So far, the student has not yet failed her teacher, and Shiva is impressed.
    • Lady Shiva is also attempting to learn lightsaber techniques from a sceptical Darth Vader, in the hopes of adding it to her already expansive hand-to-hand combat expertise.

Lex Luthor

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Alexander Joseph Luthor - in his mind, the real Man of Tomorrow.

Just as in Metropolis, Lex makes his money here as the head of LexTech, and poses in public as a well-meaning and extremely successful entrepreneur looking to make life in Pandora that little bit more comfortable. At least part of this is true. As ever, Lex's megalomania means that his real aims, while still murky, are much less benevolent.

People who deal with his "public face" will find Lex in Westcourt most of the time. It's where he works, after all, and he likes to be a public figure. Lex is intensely charming when he wants to be, and very-well practised at hiding his true self from what he disdainfully calls "the masses." He is ferociously, unbelievably clever, and likes to showcase this in either persona - but what will come across to those who get into his inner circle is his sheer ruthlessness and spite, as well as his hatred for a certain individual in particular.

Friends - Lex struggles to respect most people enough, but those who manage it will be leaders in their field in some way - whether that field is legal or illegal. He gets on best with the latter, of course; he's more able to be true to himself there.

Enemies - Anyone who gets in his way, Superman, business rivals, Superman, do-gooder heroes in general, and people who just don't know when to keep their noses out of his work. Oh, and Superman.

Lovers - Lex has the same issues with lovers as he does with friends, i.e. in terms of respect. He can be quite shallow in his attractions, but a strong personality may catch his attention - particularly if its a ruthless one.

CURRENT PLOTS:
    • LexTech is expanding, and Mr. Luthor intends to keep it that way. His quest is to grow Pandora's premier company and effectively create a monopoly on technological advancement. His latest invention, the hoverbike, is selling well, albeit in small numbers.
    • Lex has begun studying the nature of Pandora, and secretly hopes to free everyone - if only to validate his own arrogance, and do something not even Superman could do. In doing so, he has become an ally to @Haytham Kenway and the organisation he's part of..
    • He and Poppy Adams are entering into a business relationship to promote her theme park, one which will very soon reveal the true nature of both parties to one another.

Lonnie Machin

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Lonnie Machin. Sixteen years old. Takes to the streets as "Anarky" - a vigilante whose name is his goal!

Having just arrived in Pandora, Lonnie's still at that stage of general shock everyone goes through when they're tossed across a dimension or two. To help himself adjust, he travels from town to town in the guise of looking for work to study his new home. Wherever corruption and exploitation runs rife, Lonnie will be pulled to it almost automatically - and he'll use whatever means are necessary to end the crimes he perceives.

Lonnie is an intense kid, mature beyond his years, though still with more than his fair share of youthful idealism and bravado. He can be quite distant with strangers, and often comes across as arrogant in an intellectual way. His commitment to violence as a method is also somewhat off-putting for people; if they can look past this, however, they'll see the enormous compassion and intense, deep-seated anger against the injustice around him that drives Lonnie to do what he does.

Friends - Lonnie doesn't make friends easily. He can be swayed, however, by people whose intensity for their passion (whatever it might be) matches his own, and he's always had a soft spot for the down-and-outs.

Enemies - The corrupt, the exploitative, and those who use the State to crush liberty - beware! Lonnie targets a different set of "villains" from most vigilantes, but that doesn't mean he's any less dangerous to those he goes after.

Lovers - Are there kindred spirits for someone like Lonnie? A huge anti-authoritarian streak and a fearless nature are key to what Lonnie likes, even if he doesn't really know this himself.

CURRENT PLOTS:
    • Lonnie and @Futaba Sakura have become odd friends due to a chance encounter on the internet. Mostly they just troll people on social media, but the time will probably come when the two anti-authoritarians begin putting more ambitious plans into action.
    • As Anarky, Lonnie has been terrorising those he considers to be particularly heinous examples of the Capitalist class, most recently torching a warboat that belongs to the Fascist Italy of some alternate Earth. His actions range from severe vandalism to outright assault and industrial sabotage, and they're definitely controversial throughout the various stratas of Pandoran society.
    • Anarky and @James McGill have reached a secret agreement - James' own past gets left alone, whatever might be in it, and in return Lonnie gets a chance to hear about what skeletons might be hiding in other peoples' closets.

Mary Batson

DC Universe

[​IMG]

Mary Batson, sixteen years old; an ordinary girl... until she speaks the magic word!

Mary has lived in Cascade Bay since coming to Pandora, and has seen it all by now. Since losing her brother, Billy, as well as a good friend or two, she's been trying to get out more and bury herself back into society. She's also making sure that wherever trouble strikes, Mary Marvel is there to lend a super-powered hand, and through this is working through her grief and making a strong recovery.

Mary is a sunny, happy girl with a kind nature and a love of adventure - which is useful, considering that she's also a superhero. She sees her powers as an amazing gift and loves to use them, especially when she sees the positive impact it has on people. She can be a touch naive at times, and clearly still has a lot to learn about the responsibility of her role, but Mary has a good heart and is well on her way to being a great hero indeed.

Friends - Kind people who look after others, funny kids, and those who could just use a friendly voice. Mary's got time for them all and rarely turns anyone away from her doorstep, so to speak.

Enemies - Bad guys of Pandora beware! Mary may be a good girl, but she's perfectly happy to roll up her sleeves and lay an absolute smackdown on people who deserve it.

Lovers - oh no, b o y s. Mary's definitely interested in dating, but is a little shy and clunky around people she likes. She's attracted to kindness and good senses of humour - and tousled, dark hair doesn't hurt either!

CURRENT PLOTS:
    • School! Mary's enrolled with Schola Praeditos and hopes to make new friends while learning to be a better super-person.
    • Titans! Mary is ALSO trying to sign up to the Titans super-team, much for the same reasons - except instead of learning about heroism, she'll be putting it into practice!
    • Daaaates? Mary would very much like a Special Person in her life, but so far has utterly failed at finding one.

Megatron

Transformers

[​IMG]

Synthetics of all worlds, unite! You have nothing to lose but your programming!

Once he was a tyrant, but events back home changed that. Now Megatron isn't sure what he is - or whether he can ever be anything other than a murderer. Still, history marches on, and here in Pandora he perceives a great deal of distrust and prejudice, aimed squarely at "synthetic" beings like himself. Pandora Town is where he is these days, especially when there's a pro-synthetic protest on!

Megatron is an irascible and often very easily irritated individual. He is unused to the world around him and, while he's learning as fast as he can, often becomes impatient with it as a result. Still, he is admittedly curious about biological life and has come to realise that there's far more to it than meets the eye. He's a far cry from the bloodthirsty warrior of his past and is trying every day to be better, but events may yet force another change on him - one that may be good, or may be just as terrible as what came before.

Friends - If you hold in your heart a burning hatred of injustice, you are a comrade of Megatron's. He's also open to people who can challenge him on his bullshit and aren't afraid to argue with him, incidentally.

Enemies - Autobots no longer. Megatron now views people who appear to abuse their power with suspicion most of all - I mean, he knows how easy that can be, right? He also has little time for prejudice, and even less for fools.

Lovers - if you aren't a 30ft tall robot, chances are you and Megs just aren't going to click.

CURRENT PLOTS:
    • The aftermath of the AI Virus led Megatron to found an organisation dedicated to the protection and unification of Pandora's more vulnerable minorities, the Federation of Marginalised and Alled Communities. FMAC held its founding meeting last season, and is now looking to expand its operations to make a real difference to Pandora.
    • Megatron has come into possession of what appears to be a Cybertronian probe, which landed on Mount Pompeii. Recent events have forced it from his mind, but the probe is still active, and the coordinates it displays appear to indicate a point in space...
    • With the murder of @Superman, Megatron is dealing with his grief - something he hasn't had to do for centuries. Old feelings of hate are resurfacing, and he doesn't know if he can control them while his friend's killer still walks free.

#2 Mako, Oct 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Jen likes this.
  3. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Voice of the Ages

Rock Star
    Race:
    Killer Queen
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    So I see that Lonnie is around the same age as my character Sophie, though they both come from very different worlds. Where Lonnie's is very modern and high tech, Sophie's is quite the opposite and considerably fantasy based with some levels of basic technology. But Sophie is always looking for more friends especially around her own age, she's been talking to another boy as well since there's not a lot of girls her age that she has found so far.

Anyway, I think it'd be an interesting run in, because of Sophie's sidekick and monsters. Meeting her is always fun and interesting, plus she's looking of getting into the Titans. So maybe she can even come to odds with him or fight along side him, she may even be able to help him join the Titans if that's something he'd be interested in. Either way meeting a girl with a talking cat and six dragons, should throw him through a loop.

Mako likes this.
  4. Mako

Mako MINUS FIVE STARS

Prole
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Liquid Snake
    I'm always up for odd meetings! I did a bit of reading about Sophie, and I thought of a fun idea if you're into it - she and her monster pals could find an injured Lonnie trying to escape from a raid gone bad, and help him get away? The kindness of the act would definitely mean something, and it'd get them talking too. What do you think?

5. Liquid Snake

Liquid Snake Voice of the Ages

Rock Star
    Race:
    Killer Queen
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Sounds perfecy, she's big on helping people and it'll go a long way to being friendly with her monsters that way. Write it up when you can, modern and fantasy worlds are about to meet XD

Lonnie Machin likes this.
  6. Saaron

Saaron Player

*cough*
    Well... before I dropped Chanel, we talk about a job interview as a spokeswoman for LexTech... is the offer still available? >.>

Mako likes this.
  7. Mako

Mako MINUS FIVE STARS

Prole
    Race:
    Goblin
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Saaron
    You bet your entire ASS it is.
    (also welcome back friend, it is good to see you again!!!)
    I vaguely remember the details - as I recall, she sort of, um, makes her own interview, is that right?

8. Saaron

Saaron Player

I've found the old thread!
    "Perhaps Chanel could approach Lex? The company could have put out a casting call for a spokesperson, and being the, er, formidable presence she is, Ms. Oberlin might decide to cash in and try to get the position herself?"
    And we said I could start the thread, with her knocking on the door at the end! Is it still okay?

Mako likes this.
  9. Darth Maul

Darth Maul Star Wars

@Cobra Commander

So Darth Maul, has killed the crime bosses of Cascade Bay that came before him and declared himself the Crime lord from now on and he is obsessed with claiming Cascade Bay as his own from behind the scenes, from what I remember that's sorta Cobra turf so I would assume they could meet and work out some sort of agreement with the two where Maul wants to avoid war while he sells weapons and such out of Cascade Bay and keep out of each others operations

Cobra Commander and Mako like this.
  10. Kobayashi

Kobayashi Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace

Detective
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Lonnie Machin So I see Lonnie is stepping up his actions across Pandora, and some of them may cross into Kobayashi's neighbourhood or simply intrigue him into looking into them. He's a police detective though originally a private one, Kobayashi often takes on cases that interest him though he's usually a detective for murder cases. I think Lonnie/Anarchy's case may interest him because it shares similarity to a case back home, with a guy called twenty Faces who was a similar guy who'd punish those that would get away with crimes.

Now I can guess that Lonnie would never take Kobayashi seriously given his girlish appearance and the fact he's only 13 years old but his skill and experience with detective work is hard to rally against. So I'm wondering if you'd be interested in having them come to blows or some sort of rivalry maybe even make it some long term thing like Light and L have, if that interests you. Because Kobayashi has a job to do and outside of murders he still has to stop those breaking the law, and Anarchy is someone that reminds Kobayashi of home and the last crook he dealt with there. Who actually wasn't truly caught either so this would give him a second chance if Lonnie is up for the chase, and the fun part is that from what I've read of Lonnie he's not really a skilled fighter type person and neither is Kobayashi so it'd be more of a battle of wits.

Mako likes this.
  11. Lonnie Machin

Lonnie Machin DC Universe

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Kobayashi
    Aha, how interesting! I like this idea quite a bit, actually - I think of it as working more as a rivalry than the two being outright enemies, for sure, and I think that would make for a particularly interesting clash of wits. I definitely think this is less of a physical contest too, as both of these guys are really quite skinny for their age!

For what it's worth, Lonnie's less likely to dismiss Kobayashi for his age (he was only 13 when he took on the Anarky identity, after all!) but more initially for seeming so... normal and unimposing. He'd quite quickly change his tune after their first encounter, though, and after that it would be an interesting game of cat-and-mouse!

How would you imagine this rivalry to begin? What event makes them aware of one another and kicks things off?

12. Kobayashi

Kobayashi Rampo Kitan: Game of Laplace

Detective
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Well I'd say something of Anarchy doing work within his division at Silverpool in Pandora Town might do the trick, though there's a chance he's at least heard of him already. I'm not sure how far Anarchy goes in his actions, because the guy Kobayashi knows from home called Twenty Faces. Gets a little Punisher like and kills the criminals, if Anarchy doesn't do that I understand given he's from DC.

But I think it'd be interesting if he accidentally caused the death of someone within Silverpool, they could still easily be a crook or someone who got away with something (And of course unintentional, if you so desire). However I think this would put Kobayashi on your case right away, it would give him a valid reason to go after you and connect you to Twenty Faces in a way. How does that sound?

13. Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum Final Fantasy

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Noctis & @Eel O'Brian
    Soooooooo, Noctis here is now Eel's neighbor and he's going to find him absolutely infuriating. Noctis does not have the patience of a saint, and I could see Eel's antics just getting him a lot of 'are you serious' looks from Noct, or the guy just snapping at him sometime, depending on how it goes.

With the excitement in Misty Hollow with the barrier falling, could be fun to do some kind of 'forced to work together right now, but you are SO ANNOYING' sort of thing. Or something. I just think they'll be dysfunctional neighbors. XD Not that Noct is the sort to get super close with neighbors or put himself out there or something, but I figure some sort of run-in is inevitable.

Eel O'Brian likes this.
  14. Eel O'Brian

Eel O'Brian DC Universe

Race:
    Metahuman
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Kobayashi
    Yeah, Anarky doesn't kill - he's debated doing it before, but for all the logic he brings to bear on the idea he just can't quite manage it. However, I have an idea that could work very well with what you've said! What if one of his "punishment visits" goes wrong, and the victim ends up in a critical condition - either because Lonnie was careless or because he got so angry with the person he nearly crossed that line into murder? Would that work?

@Noctis Lucis Caelum
    Prepare your butt, son, things are about to get zany in here.
    I love this idea and am excited to take part in it! In terms of what might initially throw them together, perhaps some kind of Goddamn DEMON infestation could happen in their area, and both of them being heroic types These Lads promptly respond? That could give us the ground for a teamup of, um, unlikely proportions, what do you think?

15. Rani

Rani MODgician
    Plots & Events Division Technical Division

@Eel O'Brian & Noctis Lucis Caelum
    I'm definitely down for that! I literally have a thread right now where Noct is fightin off some creepy monster outside his house when the barrier falls, so Eel might find a broken window or something afterward. XD

But yeah, there's lots of opportunity for that sort of thing with the barrier down. We could have them fighting off demons in the neighborhood, or maybe they're both trying to protect some makeshift/warded shelter from demons breaking into it.

Eel O'Brian likes this.
  16. Nyami

Nyami Player

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Mako I would absolutely LOVE a thread with @Lex Luthor and @C.A. Rotwang! First of all, they both come from cities named Metropolis (Rotwang's Metropolis is in Berlin, Germany though) and also they're both inventors! Maybe Rotwang would see Lex as a rival? Or be jealous of his success?

Rotwang does also fuse magic with technology to make his inventions. Admittedly I don't know much about the Superman universe so I'm not sure if Lex uses magic, or even believes in it, but I think that could come into play somehow?