By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private We who know death

Discussion in 'Pandopolis City' started by Fenrir Brekke, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Fenrir Brekke

Fenrir Brekke Blackwell Pages Trilogy

Race:
    Demigod
    Directory:
    link
    15th July
    @Nico di Angelo

After arriving in this strange place he had taken to wandering around. For once no one told him what to do, no one watched over his every step and called him out to be that Loki kid, the troublemaker. No one hunted him. Still it was… weird. Laurie he'd always miss, his cousin-as-close-as-sister being a completion to him, even more so now that they both seemed to be Lokis champion. Matt had turned out to be ok, despite being a Thorsen. And Balder. Who'd been friendly, loved red-pepper flakes too, had him choose the movie. The friend he'd travelled to death and back for.
    Not that the boy ever would admit he missed them, especially not to their faces. But the train of though left him more sensible to any notion of home - like the scent of a older teen he'd just passed in the street. A very peculiar one he'd only picked up once before. Underworld. Stepping around the next corner and glancing back Fen quickly took the other in. No coat of living bugs like aunt Helen had. No flames of sulphur. Still it was unmistakable.
    Making a decision on the moment, not really thought through, the scrawny boy gripped the strap of his magic backpack, a gift from the underworld, tighter and followed him. Years as a wolf had taught him to be swift. And after all he was just a kid among the stream of people. A seemingly starved one, clothes too loose hand-me-downs, dirt and unkempt hair giving him the general impression of someone homeless, but in this mix up he shouldn't stand out too much - if it weren't for the magic, his heritage an obvious sign to anyone knowing of gods and their kin.

2. Nico di Angelo

Nico di Angelo Percy Jackson
    The Ghost King

Sword Instructor
    Race:
    Demigod
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Nico wondered down the streets of Pandopolis on his way home. He felt absolutely tired, all he wanted to do is go home, laze on the couch and watch some television. He wasn't sure if he had the house to himself tonight or not, but if he did it meant quiet. Nobody coming to the door, everything peaceful. He narrowly avoided a pole in his tired reverie, the fact that he was being followed almost slipped his senses until he felt the presence staying near him. What? He stopped and turned around giving the kid behind him a curious look. It was just a kid, maybe they needed help.

"Oh, hey kid. Can I help you?" he asked in a soft tone.

@Fenrir Brekke

Fenrir Brekke likes this.
  3. Fenrir Brekke

Race:
    Demigod
    Directory:
    link
    Of course the other boy noticed him eventually. Talked to him, which probably was for the better since Fen still wasn't sure how to approach. If he'd even be allowed to, when so often people just outright dismissed him based on his heritage. Though weirdly enough not many here seemed to notice. “You...” he swallowed, having to try and be friendly, righting himself up a bit so as not to look that small, scared and lost. “You smell like underworld.” Which certainly didn't scare him or sound like an accusation. No, there was hope in this voice. If this guy knew the underworld, maybe he knew Helen too. And maybe she could bring him back home.

4. Nico di Angelo

The Ghost King

Sword Instructor
    Race:
    Demigod
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    With his attention trained on the kid in front of him, he listened to him speak. You smell like Underworld oh boy, that was usually never a good sign. Usually, that's the kind of things monsters said. However, Nico picked up a hint of hope in his voice. Causing him to become less suspicious and he gave a small smile. "Because I'm a child of the Underworld, my father is Hades," he said in a hopefully kind voice. He wasn't sure which Underworld this child was familiar with. Greek, Norse, Egyptian, they were all very close in similarity.

@Fenrir Brekke

5. Fenrir Brekke

Race:
    Demigod
    Directory:
    link
    Child of the underworld sounded promising, though he couldn't remember any by name. But hey, there were a lot of weird things out there. Fen just deflated a bit at the 'Hades' part, since that sure wasn't the same as Helen and as far as he knew there was only one important person in the Underworld. In his at last. He wished he'd spend his time at school listening better, but all that talk about Loki being the evil guy made it all the worse for him. “Oh. Guess you don't know aunt Helen then...” he replied quietly, unusual tentative. But he really had hoped to find her, confident that her magic could take him back. Death was everywhere after all. And everyone of his friends were back in Blackwell. Laurie. Baldwin. Matt. The boy didn't care a bit about his dysfunctional family, but those three people he did like. And he wasn't going to cry now, turning away, angry at himself that some stranger got him to open up like this.

6. Nico di Angelo

The Ghost King

Sword Instructor
    Race:
    Demigod
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    He kind of frowned as his words deflated in front of him. "Helen...Hel? Like the Norse Goddess of the Underworld? If so, I don't know her personally but I know of a Norse Demigod of Loki," he said. Gods, he wasn't ready to even contact Alex, but he didn't know what else to do for this kid. He wanted to help but he was from a whole other pantheon with little to no connections to the Norse one. Did the kid have guardians though was his question?

@Fenrir Brekke

7. Fenrir Brekke

Race:
    Demigod
    Directory:
    link
    Fen nodded. Yes, Hel. Goddess of the Underworld, on of the only gods still existing in person and his aunt. He tightened the grip on his backpack, as if it could just vanish on him – but it was the only nice present he'd ever got and an useful one at that, providing food, sleeping back and band-aids whenever he needed. At the mention of another Loki-offspring his temper flared suddenly. “What would I want with another damn wulfenkind?” Having no idea what a demigod was he took his clue from the Loki part. “I just got away from another of these crazy communities of shifters, they're nothing but trouble! I don't want to pay off dues again simply for living in someones territory!” Thinking about that alone made him angry, his stance shifting to a fighting one. Ready to take on the world with teeth and nails alone, not knowing how much he resembled Alex in that moment, the temper certainly running in the family.

8. Nico di Angelo

The Ghost King

Sword Instructor
    Race:
    Demigod
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Nico suddenly felt a bit of exasperation. This kid reminded him of his younger self. "I'm not entirely sure, I just was trying to help." he frowned. This was a whole other ballpark he wasn't ready to play in. "If you say they're trouble than I apologize." He scratched his head. Wishing to be anywhere but here. He was tired. He raised a brow at the kid's fighting stance. Well, this escalated. If he had to fight he would, he probably could take this kid out quickly. Though it reminded him of when he was thrown into a new world, lost and scared. Relaxing his tension. He did notice how all Loki kids had a temper.

"I don't want to fight you if that's what you're trying to insinuate." he looked at Fen. "I'm not sure what world you come from, but, I'm not sure how to get you back. If I knew I would be back home myself."

@Fenrir Brekke

9. Fenrir Brekke

Race:
    Demigod
    Directory:
    link
    Apologizing to him was a whole new concept. People never did, either not taking him serious enough to even consider he could be right or beating him up for it, blaming him for whatever went wrong. No one said sorry and just left him be. It puzzled him honestly, the usual violence not feeling like the right reaction. But what then?
    Forcing himself to relax was hard, especially since he didn't want to let on how lost he was. “I don't want to fight.” he protested. Usual he never initiated it, things just... happened on their own. Escalated until he was in a situation where there was no backing out, having to not let anyone see his fear at having everything spiraling out of control. “And I don't want back. It's awful. I don't want to have to fight my friends! But...” still it was home, everyone he knew there. At least Fen wouldn't be alone there.