HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Weenie's Playhouse! // Weenie's Organizer

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Weenie, May 9, 2018.

1. Weenie

Weenie *dabs dramatically*

Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Weenie the Wiener Dog

Who let the dogs out??

[​IMG]

About MeHi y’all, I’m Weenie! WeenieTortellini or just Weenie. Either way, delicious food and puppy cuddles will always be provided to you! Anyway, I’ve been RPing for several years either through IMs or through forums and after taking a break from RPing for a few years, I’ve decided to come back onto the scene. I consider myself to be a very private person (mainly due to chronic social anxiety™), but feel free to send me a PM or hit me up on Discord* (I'm available on both), because getting new messages always excites me! Also, I enjoy dogs, cats, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (even though I’m still stuck in part 4. I need to finish that... >.>), 13 Reasons Why, MCU (favorite characters include Peter Quill, Rocket Raccoon, Yondu, Shuri, Thor, T'Challa, Ant Man, Spider-Man, and M'Baku - THE MVP), Star Wars, most types of music, make-up, gel pens, occasionally some video games that are story/character driven, and of course, nostalgic cartoons from the mid-2000s, so feel free to chat with me over any of those things and I will love you forever. <3

*Currently, the fastest way to reach me is via Discord, so don’t afraid to send a DM my way, especially with like plot stuff, because I’ll most likely love you for it. <3

Roleplay PreferencesCurrently, I have a really busy schedule over the summer, but I’m mostly available during the afternoon/evening time, sometimes in the wee hours of the morning. On weekends, I will only have time to pop in and check messages, but it is extremely unlikely (unless I’m really hyped for a thread) that I will be posting on weekends (during the spring/summer season). Just want to put that out there.

Thread Priority: Thread priority for me is based off of how excited I am about a thread. Whether it’s plotted or spontaneous, it doesn’t really matter. Though with plotted threads, I have a tendency to get more excited about it because it gives me the opportunity to bounce ideas off with someone. Threads that are plot driven or require a faster post rate either tie or come in second, but usually they go hand in hand with threads I’m already excited about.

Post Rate: My post rate is more on the slow side, nowadays. I used to think I could post faster, but as time has shown... not really. However, I could occasionally rapidfire if given an ample amount of freetime and if it’s needed.

• If I take more than two weeks to respond to our thread, please feel free to contact me so we could work something out.
    • As well, if you take more than one month to respond to our thread, I will check up on you just to make sure everything is okay and you're still interested and in seeing our thread through to the end. If not, I'm more than happy to work something out with you in terms of the outcome of our thread, depending on what's at stake.

Thread Types: I usually like threads that are humorous and lighthearted, along with some heartfelt and comforting vibes. I also really enjoy adventure/plot threads or threads that provide neat and exciting ways to explore my characters and their relationships with others. ALSO, ANGST IS GREAT, but I promise to use it as sparingly as possible! ;P

Post Length/Post Matching: I tend to write long pieces for my posts. You’ll most likely see posts from me ranging between 200-600 words in length, even longer for intro posts, but don’t worry about it. As long as you give me enough material that I could run with it, then you’re good! On top of that, if I do write you a post in which you have nothing to work with, please feel free to let me know and we’ll work something out.

LimitsPersonally, I have very minimal limits. I mean VIOLENCE IS GREAT (you gotta like violence in order to play Flowey! Come on, bruh!)! ANGST IS GREAT (in moderation and with purpose)! I think the only limit I’d have is nothing sexual. Personally, I prefer the classy fade to black transition, as anything beyond that would make me want to gouge my eyes out in disgust.

Romance: Also, a smol restriction just for Flowey — NO ROMANCE*! This is mainly due to Flowey’s age complications, his complications with love in general, and simply just to be courteous of other RPers restrictions. Besides, you just want to see Flowey kill people, don’t cha? Of course you do~!

*this may be subject to change, but it solely depends on Flowey’s character development and my relationship with the RPer whose character is in question. Though just know that despite Flowey’s issues, if he ever does end up leaning in that direction, the romance is going to be very... vanilla to say the least. Like it probably won’t get more intense than your average scandal film, just with a lot less sex and a lot more manipulation/betrayal!

Regarding Flowey: Flowey is capable of being extremely manipulative and it's possible that severe physical/emotional abuse could be on the table. However, I WILL NOT subject any character to any severe physical/emotional abuse without an established level of trust as well as consent from the RPer. If I do write something like this, I really don't want to write this with just anybody. Also, in regards to this, if we are threading a scenario like this (with your consent) and I write something that makes you uncomfortable, please contact me immediately.

Keep in mind that by "severe physical/emotional abuse", I mean a long-term abusive relationship that may involve damaging or breaking your character's psyche. Other than that, if Flowey is only manipulating your character because he needs your character to do something for him, or if he just one-off insults your character, but he's not interested in toying with your character's psyche or breaking them, then I don't really consider that to be "severe physical/emotional abuse". I hope that cleared things up. Of course, for any scenarios that may involve Flowey manipulating your character, short-term or long-term, we will have to discuss it and lay groundwork for it.

Other: I would also like to add here that I do not mind at all accommodating to anyone's limits. As long as I am aware of your limits, I will always keep them in mind while threading with you and will ask you about your limits if I can't actively find them on your organizer. On my end, sex/romance is completely off the table (unless I pick up a second character) and I don't consider myself to be a hard-core gore writer. However, if you are feeling uncomfortable about anything I write, feel free to contact me.

Fight/Death Related Threads: For all fight/death related threads, in which Flowey may fight your character or your character fight Flowey, please run them by me in order to determine the winner, groundwork for the fight, whether death is on the table, etc. I would also like to note I'm ironically new to this style of fighting, so in terms of Flowey's methods of attack, I will happily run them by you to make sure everything is good to go by you. This is just to avoid any unintentional godmodding, even if it might be annoying.

Check out my characters below!

#1 Weenie, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. Weenie

Alignment:
    Neutral Good

Flowey the Flower

"You see, there's no real ending. It's only the beginning. Come out and play..." - Shinedown
    Fandom: Undertale

[​IMG]

Flowey is a souless flower who has spent the majority of his life Underground, only seeing the surface world once in his former life (and it ended pretty badly). Once equipped with the power to SAVE and RESET, he once used these powers for good. However, Flowey - who was once the sensitive and gentle Asriel Dreemurr - is soulless and is unable to feel compassion, love, or hope. He resorted to killing the monsters he once befriended in order to appease his growing boredom, even encouraging the human who fell down to do the same. Unfortunately, it wasn't until Flowey was on the receiving end of his life philosophy, "kill or be killed", that he realized how flawed it must be, but by the mercy(?) of the gods, here he is in Pandora!

Goals/Plot Hooks

• This season, I plan on getting Flowey some "friends". Not to manipulate them or anything; just to hang out with them. Get to know them. New world means new people and Flowey's willing to hang out with everyone! Flowey doesn't really care if he goes to your karaoke nights, your get togethers, hears you out through your heartbreaks, or just gets fucking smashed with you. Just don't bore him!
    • Eventually, I do want to get him around to killing people, though for now it'll just be NPCs. What I want to do somehow is get the whole town divided over whether Flowey is a cold-blooded serial killer or not because that would definitely be tons of fun!
    • Definitely want to do at least one or two philosophical threads with Flowey, like "What is the meaning of 'mercy'?" and things of that nature, as that could possibly help broaden Flowey's narrow perspective on life.
    • If possible, I want to take Flowey to the memory well and have him receive memories from all of the routes in Undertale (including the Pacifist and Neutral routes), because that would be really freaking cool to see how he develops from there.
    • In the long term, I hope to do a redemption arc with Flowey where Flowey seeks mental help for his problems and eventually learns to let go of his toxic idolatry of Chara.
      • Of course, that could be totally subverted and he could just dive into a whole new dimension of insanity! I just hope it's only for the short term, though. UwU
    • (I also want to add one more thing because I couldn't get over how crazy amazing this idea is while I was at work) I'm really digging the idea of Flowey becoming a hitman, like a paid assassin! PLEASE, IF YOU SEND ME ANY PLOT IDEAS INVOLVING FLOWEY BEING AN ASSASSIN, I WILL LOVE YOU FOR LIFE!! <3333

#2 Weenie, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: May 10, 2018
  3. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Weenie I'd love a thread with @Flowey and @C.A. Rotwang! Since Flowey is unable to comprehend love or hope, I could see him poking fun at Rotwang for being so motivated by his adoration and obsession with his dead ex-girlfriend, Hel. If he really wanted to get on his nerves or upset him, Flowey could try to convince Rotwang that Hel never really loved him and that everything he's done in her name was in vain. Hel left Rotwang for another man in canon so it would make sense!

Let me know if you like this idea! If you need to know more details about Rotwang's canon I'd be happy to tell you!

Weenie likes this.
  4. Weenie

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Flowey and @C.A. Rotwang

Oh ho ho! Delightfully devilish, Nyami!

I could definitely see this happening because based on what I'm reading, it could very much parallel with Flowey's adoration and betrayal by Chara! So I could see him definitely projecting himself onto Rotwang while doing that! I hope you don't mind if their relationship is more of a slow-burn, though, because I think Flowey is going to try and be nice and friendly first, but if Rotwang's adoration for Hel really agitates him, then he'd definitely start pressing buttons. ;P

Nyami likes this.
  5. Nyami

Nyami Silver Fox Fanatic

Alignment:
    True Neutral
    @Weenie I totally love that idea! Rotwang would probably find Flowey fascinating at first, because y'know, talking plant, but after a good bit of interacting he'd realize what a jerk he is, heh. I haven't played Undertale in awhile but from what I remember Flowey can appear anywhere he wants? So maybe he could show up in the front yard of Rotwang's house, or maybe even somewhere inside like the attic (which is where he keeps his laboratory) or something?

Weenie likes this.
  6. Weenie

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Nyami

(SON OF A BULBASAUR, HE PUT IN HIS APP THAT HE CAN’T POP OUT OF CONCRETE SUFBSUSIEBD)

I think we could work something out regarding that, though! Also, Flowey would need a pretty solid reason for him to go snooping around in some random person’s house, lol. And right now, Flowey’s running around with King Ezekiel for awhile (most likely 2 weeks to the end of the season), but come summer, he’d probably start wandering around on his own and go find some potential new toys “friends”! :)

Nyami likes this.
  7. Jack

Jack Moderator
    Application Division

Dog lady
    Race:
    Moose
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    @Flowey

Okay so I think the only character I really have who might jive at all with Flowey is @Crowley , who, being a demon, isn't going to be shocked and awed by Flowey's less than admirable personality traits. Mind you, idk if Flowey would much LIKE Crowley, because Crowley's very unlikely to be manipulated, and isn't going to be particularly impressed by him. That being said, Crowley got a hell of a smack-down from Sans last season, so he knows not to trust any monsters. BC FUCK U GUYS. It's also worth mentioning that Crowley's grown a conscience in the last few years due to a botched purification ritual in his own world, despite initially being completely devoid of all human emotion, so in a way he'll understand Flowey quite well. In Crowley's mind, he's not much more than a smol, plant-based demon.

BUT YEAH DUNNO HOW FLOWEY WOULD APPRECIATE SOMEONE WHO'S NOT LIKELY TO BE MANIPULATED AND ALSO NOT PARTICULARLY ARSED ABOUT HIS RANDOM KILLINGS?

Weenie likes this.
  8. Weenie

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Jack

Hmmm... tbh, I think Flowey might actually LIKE @Crowley! For Flowey, one thing he really wants is to find someone who's like him. Find somebody who is unpredictable and empty inside. Although it might annoy him that he can't manipulate Crowley for a moment, I could see him eventually taking an interest in Crowley and might even try to appease him. xD

I think I have a scenario for them (I was originally planning to one-shot this, but I think we could do it as a thread and see where it goes). How about Flowey killing someone and Crowley catching him in the act, then Flowey acting all innocent like "a flower could NEVER do this!", but Crowley ends up taking none of it. It probably won't be until somewhere around the end of August because I'm trying to arc him out, if that's okay. ;P

9. Chen

Chen Player

@Flowey

Alright so after some deliberation between two choices I am throwing @Ezio Auditore Da Firenze at Flowey for a more philosophical thread since when he kills a target he treats it as a necessity and give sthem their last rights out of respect. So he has a pretty different view on death than Flowey.

Weenie likes this.
  10. Andii

Andii Player

hihi! I have to be honest that I don't know a lot about Undertale. I know a bit about Flowey because my best friend loves Undertale but my knowledge of things is lacking. SO if anything doesn't fit/etc please feel free to edit/toss out a window/burn it.

Flowey & Brunnhilde

Something I think could be hilarious are these two. If Flowey wants to maybe do that whole "meaning of mercy" to a drunk valkyrie, he probably won't get any answers he's expecting. Depending on how it goes and what sorts of powers Flowey is rocking with but Brunnhilde is pretty strong on most levels. Considering Asgardian/leader of the valkyries/super old and has been fighting for forever. She might try to hit him and or break him if he actually does touch a button but she's slow to that side unless someone says something specific. But what do you think?

Weenie likes this.
  11. Weenie

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Flowey and @Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

Oooooooh~!!! I like this! I could definitely see Flowey trying to argue his point with him, like that letting people die with their dignity is pointless, these people have no value, that sort of thing. It would be really interesting to see that back and forth between them and how things develop from there!! Btw, where is Ezio during this season? Flowey is mainly within Elysium Fields, but does travel between Silverwoord, Misty Hollow, and Pandora Town as well.

@Flowey and @Brunnhilde

I think the idea of Flowey philosophizing with a drunk valkyrie would be great!!! And tbh, by the end of the thread, Flowey would probably want whatever she's having!! xDDDD Surprisingly, Flowey isn't the most powerful character ever. In his world, monsters are made of magic and the less willing a monster is to fight, the easier they are to kill. It would take Flowey a few rounds of bullets to actually cause Brunnhilde some trouble. I'm okay with them fighting or Brunnhilde breaking him, but he might flee if he realizes he can't win against her because he's a coward. But overall, I like this! xD

So, in terms of location, does Brunnhilde go to Pandora Town a lot? I think in terms of dates, this could happen sometime in August.

12. Andii

Andii Player

Brunn & Flowey

One drunk valkyrie and an evil flower it is. She is completely willing to fight at the drop of a hat and will break people if they annoy her and she has no problem making that known so it could be a bit of a funny thread! Brunn's free in Aug (most dates I believe). Shall I start this or did you wanna?

13. Weenie

Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @Andii You could start it, if you want ;P I think anytime between August 20th and the 26th is good for Flowey!

Andii likes this.