HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

We're all mad here

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Idris, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Ganondorf

Ganondorf Guest

I've got two characters for you!

The Doctor & Ganondorf - So I think this would be interesting because of the Doctor having gone to many universes and encountered all kinds of evil. So to meet a powerful dark being like Ganondorf will concern him as well as fascinate him. Open for some ideas there!

Porpentina Goldstein & Giovanni - So Giovanni is a Pokemon mob boss. I figure due to her meeting Newt with all of his creatures might make her openminded to Pokemon. However, he's also an evil asshole who lives in Pandora town. So I can see her wanting to keep tab on him as his evilness grows.

I have other characters to browse, but these two I thought would be a good start. :)

2. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Raphael Santiago and @Tanaquil

Of course she won't hurt her! She doesn't really have a reason to and she has too much respect for the law here atm to really just go all mental. She'd probably just be super annoyed. January works best seeing as we don't want it to upset the ball- Joce will just be really annoyed Raphael didn't tell her. And yeah of course he's a good friend! She's absolutely terrible at making friends but given they do so much together she'll have come to see him as something she thinks she can trust at least.

So maybe this could work as two threads, one between Joce/Tanaquil and then one between Joce and Raphael as a follow up? She'd probably be really annoyed. What do you guys think?

@Ganondorf and the Doctor- I don't really know a lot about Ganondorf but this sounds great. The Doctor hasn't really come face to face with any proper bad guys yet so this could be interesting. Maybe he could catch him doing something he shouldn't and just kind of fire a warning shot? A kind of "this place is protected." kind of thing?

@Giovanni and Porpentina- I love love love this- I know about Pokemon Canon so I know all about Giovanni which is why I think this will work so well. Tina's all used to magical creatures but also guys who want to take over with their ideologies and so forth. I mean, depending on what pokemon he actually has with him, she'd probably be able to keep them back with her magic. Orrrr she could just not be aware of how nasty he is and just be interested in his pokemon initially? I'm really down with either idea tbf. I think this could be fun.

Tanaquil and Raphael Santiago like this.
  3. Raphael Santiago

Raphael Santiago The Mortal Instruments
    the strongest card in the deck is the ace

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Idris and Tanaquil like this.
  4. Tanaquil

Tanaquil The Unicorn Series

Tinker Sorceress
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Raphael Santiago and @Jocelyn Morgenstern

That all sounds fine with me. Depending on the date, Tanaquil might message Raphael to apologize and try to warn him that Joce was looking for him- or if she's particularly annoyed, she might not. >.> It's a bit complicated, but basically she might think that Jocelyn giving Raphael a hard time might teach him a lesson or something. Kids, right? XP Well, if that's alright with you both, of course.

Raphael Santiago and Idris like this.
  5. Jocelyn Morgenstern

Jocelyn Morgenstern The Mortal Instruments

Intelligence Officer
    Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Raphael Santiago and @Tanaquil

Teaching him a lesson! I love it! I think maybe mid-January would work best for Joce if that's good with you guys? Also, who should start the first threat?

Tanaquil and Raphael Santiago like this.
  6. Raphael Santiago

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    Tanaquil and Jocelyn Morgenstern like this.
  7. Ganondorf

Ganondorf Guest

Ganondorf & The Doctor - Okay so basically Ganondorf is an ancient evil being from the land of Hyrule in the Legend of Zelda canon. He's got the power of the triforce of power, so he's almost immortal (with a weakness to light/holy magic of course), so he just wreaks of evil just meeting him. He's joined with a demon called Ganon. You can refer to his profile for more specific information!

TDLR: The doctor won't like him one bit. I know he's going to be executing a subordinate for screwing up for a prior thread so maybe the Doctor intervenes on this? Either that, or he could be an asshole to some travelers or hear the rumors of some asshole in the desert.

Porpetina & Giovanni - I'd say for now, they could just meet, but she gets a bad vibe about him and decides to keep an eye out. We can do a future thread once he gets Team Rocket started. :)

Idris likes this.
  8. Tanaquil

Tanaquil The Unicorn Series

Tinker Sorceress
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Jocelyn Morgenstern and @Raphael Santiago

How about the 111th for Tanaquil and Joce meeting? There's stuff going on the evening of the 10th that might make Tanaquil come to the school on that evening or the 12th looking for him, and he could be 'conveniently missing'? Run into Jocelyn looking for him, of course Jocelyn recognizes Tana for what she is, and it goes from there?

Raphael Santiago and Idris like this.
  9. Jocelyn Morgenstern

Intelligence Officer
    Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Ganondorf and the Doctor- yeah I had a look over his profile and the Doctor will definitely not like this guy and get super vibes about him as soon as he opens his mouth! I like the idea of the Doctor intervening and maybe helping the guy to get away? It's the kind of thing he would really get involved with as he's passing through.

Tina and Giovanni- that sounds great for now, and I love the idea of there being later developments once he gets Team Rocket going. Do you want to set it up or should I?

@Tanaquil and Joce- sounds great. Could you start it as that might make more sense?

@Raphael Santiago and Joce- do you want me to set it up with her maybe looking for him at the college or something?

Ganondorf and Raphael Santiago like this.
  10. Raphael Santiago

Teacher
    Race:
    Vampire
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    Directory:
    link
    @Tanaquil & @Jocelyn Morgenstern
    Seeing as he would probably - maybe? - not show up to work for the rest of the week after that night on the 10th, but on the 15th again (which is a Monday), she could run into him in the teacher's room? Or, just about to leave, walking through the hallways?

Jocelyn Morgenstern likes this.
  11. Ganondorf

Ganondorf Guest

Here's a video to save you some time on Ganondorf. :)
    And yeah that works! I can get this thread started and then you could start the Giovanni one?

12. Jocelyn Morgenstern

Intelligence Officer
    Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Ganondorf Sounds like a plan to me! I'll get it sorted asap!

13. DaughterOfTheClayr

@Eve and @The Doctor: Eve has a remarkable tendency to wander Pandora Town, sometimes getting in trouble, sometimes making friends. Usually both. There's a pretty high chance that she'll just wander into the antique store one day, and if you want it to go somewhere, she is friends with @Cole, who is a mindreader, and therefore would probably have some very interesting interactions with the Doctor.

There's also @Annabeth Chase and @Arthur Pendragon because Annabeth lives in Cascade Bay, and is probably perfectly capable of outfighting him. Maybe Annabeth's being attacked by a monster and he feels the need to help?

The Doctor likes this.
  14. The Doctor

The Doctor Doctor Who

Meddler
    Race:
    Gallifreyan
    Directory:
    link
    @Eve and the Doctor- that sounds interesting. Maybe he could wander into his shop and she could accidentally be bumping into things and he makes a big fuss about it?

@Annabeth Chase and Arthur- this sounds like the exact thing he would do. He'll be in Cascade Bay during December and he is just itching to play the hero so this would suit him completely.

15. Alice

Alice Player

Professional Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Hi ! I am too lazy to switch my account, sorry (plus I kinda prefer to plot over my OOC account, hope that's okay with you)
    So, I kinda wanna throw Jace your way - or rather @Jocelyn Morgenstern's way
    I have to admit I haven't read the books and kinda binged the show, so like, I am by all means no expert on the plot material xD
    But I think it might be an interesting interaction, seeing as Valentine has raised Jace and for a while he actually thought Jocelyn to have been his mom.
    This could be a pretty messy interaction and I don't have any fleshed out ideas on how they'd meet in the first place yet but I thought I'd ask whether you'd be interested in the first place ^^

16. Jocelyn Morgenstern

Intelligence Officer
    Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Alice That's fine by me- I do all my plotting on here anyhoo. I'd love for Jace and Jocelyn to meet and I'm super excited you decided to bring him in! She'd have no real way of telling if he was actually her son or not- she's incredibly young in her timeline and Jonathan for her would only be about a year old? She has a lot of conflicted feelings towards him because of the whole demon thing.

I took Joce from the books rather than from the series, now the only notable difference is that she never tries to kill him in the books, but the early stuff is pretty much the same. Maybe they could meet whilst out demon hunting? She still tries to keep up with her hunting from time to time? She wouldn't recognise his name so maybe one of them could mention Valentine at some point and they could go from there?

Alice likes this.
  17. Alice

Alice Player

Professional Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Jocelyn Morgenstern
    Well Jace knows by now that he's a Herondale anyway and not in fact Valentine's nor Jocelyn's son, so this whole could-be-your-mom thing would probably be a little less awkward xD
    And yeah, I really have a thing for conflicted characters - Jace was meant to happen ;D

And yeah that definitely works for me!
    It's certainly the easiest solution seeing as the demon-hunting aspect is what they definitely have in common ^^

18. Jocelyn Morgenstern

Intelligence Officer
    Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Alice Well that does make it easier! There really wouldn't be any reason to think he's anything other than another shadowhunter then which is fine, they can still bond in their mutual hatred for Valentine, and maybe he could eventually tell her about the whole misconception that he was their son etc. She'd probably just find it very confusing and very Valentine!

awh Jace is great- I could set it up if you want, some place in Blackhaven maybe that she's staking out looking for a demon then Jace shows up? They could be a bit unsure of each other first because Joce would have no idea about any other shadowhunters bring in Pandora.

Alice likes this.
  19. Eve

Eve Black Cat

Student?
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    Directory:
    link
    @The Doctor and Eve. Eve would not understand what the deal is about, at all. Also, if you wanted it to get very strange, Eve is a technopath (not that she knows that yet), which means she could probably have a conversation with the TARDIS.

@Arthur Pendragon and Annabeth, quick question. Does he have Excalibur at this point? Because if he doesn't, his sword is going to be completely useless against monsters. Which, in of itself, could be hilarious, but it's a point I'll raise. Do you have a date preference?

20. Elizabeth Bathory

The Ultimate Idol~
    Race:
    Heroic Spirit
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    If you're still looking for the Doctor to meet magical beings, I'd love for him and Elizabeth to meet! She's a familiar name, but in a very unfamiliar appearance. And the way the Fate universe works, which gets absolutely insane at times, might leave the Doctor scratching his head hilariously. I mean, how do you react when someone tells you the Earth itself turned them into a magical being that exists to protect it, alongside countless other famous people throughout history, and can be called upon to do so by others? Oh, and that Attila the Hun was an alien warmachine XD

She's set up in Pandora Town, so either them running into each other, the Doctor hearing her name as she tries to spread it, or just Liz walking into his story could work easily.