HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

We're all mad here

Discussion in 'Player Organizers' started by Idris, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Alice

Alice Player

Pro. Dog Cuddler, Part-time Poet, High Sea Pirate
    Race:
    You summoned me, you should know
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    @Jocelyn Morgenstern
    Would be great if you could set it up <3
    Any date after the 8th or so of January would work for me ^^

Idris likes this.
  2. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Eve and the Doctor- he would get very protective over his TARDIS and very freaked I think! All sounds good though- who should set it up?

Arthur & Annabeth- no he doesn't have Excalibur, he just has a normal sword and the general medieval armour unfortunately. Maybe early January because I want Arthur on the move mid-January

@Elizabeth Bathory This sounds really interesting for him. He would probably lie a lot with what she's telling him and pretend he knew most of it, but secretly he'd be taking notes like, mmmm must re-visit some of these people and check for wires. What would work best for you?

3. Eve

Eve Black Cat

Child
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    @The Doctor and Eve. I don't really mind, and the only date preferences I really have is not late January. Maybe sometime in the 27th Dec to 2nd Jan slot?

Arthur and Annabeth: well, he's going to try and damage whatever Annabeth is fighting and fail miserably (since Percy Jackson monsters can only be hurt by certain materials), making her really annoyed, and creating opportunities for hilarity. I really don't have a date preference for this one, either.

Idris likes this.
  4. Kaylee Frye

Kaylee Frye Guest

With your permission I figured that Kaylee could work for you until her ship comes in, literally ;)

Character Name: Kaylee Frye
    Job: Pandora Antiques
    Why?: "Well, I just grew up fixin' things, and I really like doing it. I figure you've got old busted up stuff, and I could fix it for you as good or new, or newer! Make it all shiney like."
    As a farm girl on a low tech backwater planet Kaylee if familiar with the types of mechanics needed for wind up boxes and hand crank items right up to a starship.

5. Elizabeth Bathory

The Ultimate Idol~
    Race:
    Heroic Spirit
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Evil
    @The Doctor and Elizabeth. If he does that, Liz is probably going to assume he's a magus or at least someone familiar with magic. Might not lead to much, but should still be interesting.

And the ones that could work best would be either Liz wandering into the Doctor's store out of curiosity and the conversation occurring from them somehow, or the Doctor decides to go check out the possibly familiar castle that appeared out of nowhere in Pandora Town. If the Doctor wouldn't be able to recognize Cachtice castle just from sight alone, Liz showing up to the store would be best :)

Idris likes this.
  6. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @Eve and the Doctor- Great, I'll set this up then. Could you set up the one between @Annabeth Chase and Arthur? As long as it's before mid-January he'll probably be free

---

@Kaylee Frye - omg he would love to have her work at the shop!

----

@Elizabeth Bathory - That sounds good to me, let's go with her wandering into his shop because that'll freak him more

---

@Faile Bashere and Jocelyn- Awh I would so love her to make some new friends in the department! Maybe they could be finishing off a case together then grab some coffee or lunch or something? They could visit a crime scene then do that on the way back? She can come off as being a bit abrupt at times but it's just her way, she has massive trust issues

@Jo Harvelle and Arthur - oh lord, yes please. She could just keep passing him different kinds of tech and watch him try to figure it out. He might accuse her of witchcraft a lot!

Andii likes this.
  7. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

Magician King
    Race:
    Human (Magician)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    John Uskglass and @Arthur Pendragon
    Hey there! Hi! Hello! yeah...hope 'm not getting annoying yet with the way I keep throwing my guys your way, you have to many awesome characters though xD So yeah. Arthur. I need to trow John at him. I've been wanting to do this for pretty much ever? xD Yeah.

I mean, baaasically John is kind of written as a character in that same "Sleeping King" Archetype as Arthur and he kind of serves as a odd sort of reflection of him: Legendary King who's reign is considered a time of great prosperity for their respective Kingdoms and who (in the future) is promised to return again to their realms one day. He is a Magician of course, and his entire realm was basically the complete opposite of BBC Merlin's Camelot, a place built on magic where it was practiced freely. All of this would make playing him with Arthur all the more interesting, i think and then there's the fact that John is just...weird. xD Remote and solitary and more fae in nature than he should be. I think these two would be amazing together though, just to see what would happen if we did throw them in the same room with one another!^^

Arthur Pendragon likes this.
  8. Andii

Andii Player

And I totally messed up that link... welp. Did not notice that until now.

Jocelyn & Faile: I'm totally down for that! I love Faile on crime scenes so maybe lets combine the two together? Faile understands trust issues as its a more common theme in her home world, so she wouldn't find Jocelyn too stand offish! Should make for an interesting friendship in the long run! Faile is pretty free this season. Would you like to start or shall I?

Arthur & Jo: This is perfect. Please call her a witch several times Arthur, she'll find it hilarious. Jo is also free mostly in Jan/Feb! Did we want them as a new sort of relationship or something that maybe has happened once or twice before?

Idris likes this.
  9. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @John Uskglass and Arthur- I don't mind it at all! I really like John so I don't mind having more threads with some of my different guys! I think they'd be a really interesting mix; I can't see Arthur liking or trusting John; maybe Arthur could be trying to find his way from town to town and have to ask John for directions? They could be forced to briefly work together or something?

@Faile Bashere and Jocelyn- could you set it up please? Joce is pretty free this season apart from the end of December and the start of January. Anything else should be grand!

@Jo Harvelle and Arthur- I think maybe a new relationship or they could maybe have met briefly and this could be the second more in depth meeting?

Andii likes this.
  10. Andii

Andii Player

Jocelyn & Faile: Sure can! Would mid-Jan be alright?

Arthur & Jo: New it is! I think maybe the shock will be amusing to play out. Did you wanna start this one or shall I?

Idris likes this.
  11. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

Magician King
    Race:
    Human (Magician)
    Alignment:
    Lawful Neutral
    @Arthur Pendragon and John Uskglass
    xD No, I definitely can't see Arthur liking or trusting John either, but that's half of the fun of it!^^ Forcing them to have to work together sounds fun. Maybe, like you said, Arthur could be making his way from town to town and in need of directions, and he could maybe stumble upon John while he's in the middle of something -- maybe a spell or something, dealing with some kind of monster that's out roaming the Pandoran wilderness, some kind of clever maneuvering around Fae enemies -- whatever the case Arthur's interruption could cause something to go wrong and the both of them have to work to get out of it?

Idris likes this.
  12. The Iron Bull

The Iron Bull Dragon Age

Whatever you want it to be baby.
    Your bed, the floor, and against the window
    Race:
    Qunari
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Jocelyn Morgenstern

So Bull has been out in the field for a while and I though we should have these two meet up again for him to give an in person report of all that happened. So he'd probably show up uninvited but he'd have a full run up of what he knows about some of the big events that have happened outside of Pandora town in the time he's been silent and his mercenary activities and anything he felt he should share with her. I also just want him to have another meeting with her in more casual circumstances so he can show off his more friendly side.

Idris likes this.
  13. Jocelyn Morgenstern

Jocelyn Morgenstern The Mortal Instruments

Intelligence Officer
    Race:
    Nephilim
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Directory:
    link
    @Andii Those dates are great; if you could set them up I would be super grateful only because I'm catching up on posts at the moment.

@John Uskglass That sounds like a plan because it'll force Arthur out of his pride and into survival mode. What could go wrong! Did you want to set it up or should I?

@The Iron Bull It has been far too long for them! They were hilarious in their last thread. If he wants to turn up uninvited he could maybe go to the college or catch her if she was say eating out alone (she is quite a lonely soul) or something? I think they'll be hilarious and she'll just take notes whilst trying to respond to his comments!

The Iron Bull likes this.
  14. The Iron Bull

The Iron Bull Dragon Age

Race:
    Qunari
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Jocelyn Morgenstern

He could definitely show up on campus to talk to her, be prepared for a lot of sexual lingo and other crude humor bits dashed throughout his explanation also what dates are good for her this season?

Idris likes this.
  15. Andii

Andii Player

Certainly can do! I'll add it to my to do list!

Idris likes this.
  16. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @The Iron Bull She'll just be so thrilled to see him again! Late January would be best for me if that works for you?

@Andii Thank you so much!

The Iron Bull likes this.
  17. The Iron Bull

The Iron Bull Dragon Age

Race:
    Qunari
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Idris likes this.
  18. Idris

Idris Player

Time-Traveller
    Directory:
    link
    @The Iron Bull Fabulous- do you want to set it up or did you want me to set it up? She'll be in an art room or one of the gym/training rooms

19. The Iron Bull

The Iron Bull Dragon Age

Race:
    Qunari
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    @Cait

I can set up the thread, he can just find her in one of those areas.

Idris likes this.