By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

What Monster From Folklore Protects You

Discussion in 'Games' started by Hollytree, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Hollytree

Hollytree Player

In light of the Halloween season, I thought I'd share this questionnaire that's going around.

WHAT MONSTER FROM FOLKLORE PROTECTS YOU!

It's a 20 question quiz that can be pretty insightful, I think.

Post your characters' results for all to see~ I'll be posting mine shortly.

So Anna-banana got:

The Banshee

Which fits what little we get to see of her character in Mother. This is a twelve-year old girl, who leaves her life behind to join two strange boys she's never met before (but has seen them in her dreams) on a quest to rescue her mom and stop an alien invasion. She possesses incredible, miraculous powers that frighten her more than inspire her, but she's aware that she HAS TO USE THEM if she wants to be of any help. She goes from being timid and unsure of her gifts to wielding them with such ease, and she does all of this -fighting aliens, and swashing around in swamps and deserts- to save her mom and bring her tiny family back together.

And true to the rest of the Banshee's description, one of Anna's friends gets severely hurt during the quest, but since this is a Mother game, he lives! xD

Kintoki got:

The Kelpie

He definitely isn't the type of guy who could ever really settle down. Too much wildness in his blood. His commitment is found in his companions. He is totally loyal and someone who'll have your back as long as your righteous and a straight-shooter, and if that's the case, he's going to stick by you. Let's go on adventures, Boss! So I guess this actually fits pretty well as long as the Kelpie doesn't mind him taking friends along on the journeys. xD

#1 Hollytree, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019