By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Wild Bear Attack

Discussion in 'Pandopolis City' started by Yosuke Hanamura, May 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Yosuke Hanamura

Yosuke Hanamura Persona

DJ
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link

May 9

[​IMG]

Holy tits he needed that vacation.

Yosuke parked his motorcycle downstairs in the parking garage for the apartment complex - stretching with a dramatic yawn. Futaba safely dropped off back in Centria, now it was time to safely drop his off at home. Pulling his bag over his shoulder, he hesitated - staring up at the apartment. Right...he totally needed to talk to Kanji at some point. Cuz of the whole...awkward. Thing. Well - not awkward for Kanji. Awkward for Yosuke, cuz he just sucked at people. Well, no, he didn't suck at people; just homeboy had a habit of putting him on constant edge, and considering they shared a freaking room, he really had to do something. Honestly, he was just going to accept that his was his life now forever, until Noot Noot brought it up.

Apparently his behavior had shifted enough she noticed. But...she also noticed everything, since that was her deal. Detective Prince, and all that. But her pointing it out just sorta...made it more real. Yeah, he was sneaking out after Kanji got back more often then not. Yeah, he tended to go on headphones and basically zone the fuck out, if Kanji was around. They still talked, he just...sometimes avoided it, if he had a shit day. Already on edge just because his brain sucked or just a bad day; didn't really need someone getting up in his shit, if he said something slightly wrong. And boy did he have a habit of saying something wrong to Kanji. Even if it was...like accurate. Pointing out he had a thing for Naoto. And - GUESS WHAT? - they were totally dating now. Almost as if Yosuke was stating the truth. And then there was the shit with Kanji's sexuality. Like...dude. You're pan. It's fine. They weren't stuck in a small town anymore. Yosuke made his own peace with his own non-straight sexuality not that long ago. Sucked, was weird, and he was still sorta...figuring it out. But hey, he was trying.

Kanji was not, and would basically throw him into the fridge if he ever brought it up.
    Or trash can.
    Nearest window.
    A couch.

Just yeet the Yosuke, basically.

But...he was tired. Riding on his bike all day - despite it being sitting - took a lot out of him. He just wanted to lay down and casually put that off as long as physically possible.

Wandering up to the apartment, he unlocked the door, and opened that bitch up.

Teddie likes this.
  2. Teddie

Teddie Persona

Race:
    ???
    There was only a few hours of desperate wandering when Teddie first arrived in his newest world - luckily, he somehow ended up on a street Naoto had just been on. Thanks to his nose, he was able to sniff her out and she had taken him home immediately. Teddie was still trying to figure everything out, but with the knowledge of most of his friends being around and safe, he was beginning to settle in already.

How nice was it that he had a home in this weird place within hours? His friends were seriously the best - he was probably the luckiest bear of all time. Not that he was exactly feeling much like a bear at the moment, he’d been pulled into the world in just his human form. There were definitely a few times where he’d felt incredibly naked, but he took up a lot less space in the apartment like this. He’d look into getting back into his suit later, of course, but first things first.

So much was different in this place from what Teddie was learning - everyone seemed to domestic, more mature, more put together. The squad had their own place! Yosuke had a girlfriend! Naoto is scoring! Everything was so different, so new, and he was a bit overwhelmed but he fancied himself somewhat of an adaptable bear - maybe he’d be the next to do something he wouldn’t normally do.

He was lying on the ground on his belly, kicking his legs and scribbling at a piece of paper while humming to himself. There was part of him that wanted to throw a sort of surprise party for Yosuke upon his coming home, but after an accident in the kitchen… baking a cake was probably out of the question. And what was a party without cake? So, he decided on just making sure he was there as soon as Yosuke was stepping through the threshold. There really wasn’t anyone home to give him a warm welcome, so the sentiment alone would probably be good enough.

As soon as Yosuke’s hand was on the doorknob, Teddie had shot up from the ground, his senses alerting him that it must be time. His friend opened the door, not looking like he was expecting what came next. There probably wasn’t much that would prepare someone for the speed that Teddie reached upon seeing him.

“YOSUKE!” Teddie launched himself at him, wrapping his limbs around him and knocking them both down. “WELCOME HOME! I’ve been waiting for you for forever!”

Yosuke Hanamura likes this.
  3. Yosuke Hanamura

Yosuke Hanamura Persona

DJ
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Yosuke's mind had been a thousand miles away when that lock clicked outta place. He was thinking of maybe a bath. Napping. Generally anything that involved taking his pants off and not doing anything productive. And it was glorious.

As he opened the door, he was vaguely aware of the sound of movement behind it. Which - yeah - totally made sense. He lived with two other people. People walking around and making people sounds behind a door made sense.

Then he swung the door open.

Yosuke was quickly knocked off his feet, as yellow blur took him out. His knee-jerk was that he - somehow - already pissed of Kanji, and this was it. This was how he died. Opening his apartment after a long vacation, in the hallway of an apartment building. He...really-really wished that was more surprising then it was. But hey - at least he got a motorcycle and got laid before he died. And - yanno - fell in love and all that jazz. Pretty sweet seventeen years; especially last few months.

It wasn't until his back hit the ground, and the voice registered in his brain - and also no hitting - did he realize what the hell was going on.

"Teddie?!" his glanced down at the familiar swirl of blond hair that was clinging to him - a large grin eating up his whole face.

Holy shit he missed this dude. Words he never thought he'd ever think, but here he was. The guy became such a part of his life since moving into his house, it genuinely felt empty without him.

So he hugged him back - especially cuz nobody else was around to see - eyes maybe growing the tiniest bit glassy.

"Holy shit. Ho-lee-sh-eet," he squeezed him, "Buddy! When did you get into Pandora? And can I like...get up?"

4. Teddie

Teddie Persona

Race:
    ???
    “I’ve bear-ily been here for long, just a few days. Nao-chan and Kanji been taking care of me!” He beamed, giving Yosuke one more tight squeeze. Everything in this place was crazy, but having his friends here was making it okay. Yosuke was really here, and he was exactly how he remembered him. He was being told about how people may come from different points in time, and how they may not even be from the same timeline at all. It didn’t make much sense to him, and he tried not to think about it too hard, but this was his Yosuke, he was almost sure of it.

He had some tears in his eyes from the familiarity. He was such a lucky bear. So lucky.

Pandora really did bring in people whenever it saw fit, and apparently it decided to pull them together at the perfect time. Teddie wasn’t as stupid as he seemed, and was starting to gather that things were difficult for everyone at the moment. Naoto seemed to have gone through a lot recently, and a vacation probably meant that Yosuke had, too. Maybe he could try to make them smile, try to make things a little bit brighter for everybody. This world was strange, and hard to understand... It was nice to have family there with him to help him through the upheaval, too.

“They said you’d come home soon, but that was for ever ago. Was your vacation fun?” He got to his feet quickly, extending a hand and helping him back up. Teddie let Yosuke gather himself for only a moment before latching on again for a few moments, still completely amazed by the chances. It was like almost everyone he’d ever became friends with were there! Well, there were obviously a few people missing, but he wasn’t about to complain.

“Everything here’s been good. Except the kitchen exploding, but it’s okay now.” Teddie nodded matter-of-factly, like it was nothing. He stopped for a second, putting a finger to his chin and looking off into space, thinking hard. “This world smells weird. And I’m feeling kinda naked without my Teddie fur. But that’s the only bad things, I think!”

5. Yosuke Hanamura

Yosuke Hanamura Persona

DJ
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

Dude, he missed those bear puns; which was a cursed thought on his own. But he did. Honestly, he found Teddie so annoying at first. And - yanno - beyond creepy. Since he was literally...a hollow bear costume in a world that was literally inside the TV. But then he had a crisis, did situps, and grew a body. And Yosuke - for whatever reason - offered to house him. A decision he regretted pretty much the second he said it. But his parents were chill, and they had both the room and resources. So might as well adopt a bear.

And from there, Yosuke got weirdly attached. Got him a job at Junes, helped him figure out the world of people. Honestly, he always wanted a little brother, and Teddie just sorta...fit right in.

"Ah, sorry I was gone on vacation dude. I literally choose to bounce for one week the entire time I've been in Pandora, and you poof in," he laughed, patting Teddie's head, before the bear pushed himself to his feet - Yosuke grabbing the offered hand, and brushing himself off.

Teddie was latched back on his side in seconds, Yosuke laughing, and patting his arm slightly, "Yeah, it was super fun. Stuff got kinda crazy here, and I needed some air," he admitted, gently guiding them into the apartment.

It was home, but still didn't super feel like home in here. Man, he needed to get more decoration or something.

"Wait-wait, hold up," he glanced over at Teddie, "Did you explode the kitchen? I told you metal in the microwave looks cool but will totally kill it," he frowned, shaking his head. Kitchen seemed to be in one piece at least. No visible burn marks either.

"Aw man, did you not come with your suit? Dude - I bet you could get Kanji to make you one. Or...maybe taking you to the Otherworld - think Midnight Channel but like...different - may make it reappear. There's like a whole other era of Persona users - a few eras actually - and one has clothes that change over there. Maybe your suit is like that too?" he wondered, narrowing his eyes in thought.

Flopping onto the couch, dramatically, he sighed loudly. Man, it was good to go - but also nice to be home.

"Have the others updated you much on stuff you've missed?" he asked, stretching his arms above his head, "Oh - and need me to make you any food? I know I just got in, but I don't mind dude."

6. Teddie

Teddie Persona

Race:
    ???
    Teddie pouted at the microwave comment - that was only three times, Yosuke! - shook his head, and covered his face. “I was trying to clean the dishes for the other two and I pulled too hard on the faucet.” He shivered a little bit, remembering being soaked to the bone and having to borrow Yosuke’s clothes. And Kanji yelling at him, but he deserved that. “Coming here was hard at first, but I think I’ll be okay.”

There were practically stars in Teddie’s eyes at the idea of going back into a place like the TV world, he didn’t mind living where everyone else came from, but there was something nice about having something like home! He wondered what it would be like, and if he really could try to get another suit that way. If shadows were active there, he probably could do something about it. No harm in trying. “Could we really? Maybe if it’s like where I came from, I’ll be able to make one! I'd like to sniff it out, anyway.”

Other persona users made sense in a world like this to him, somehow. Maybe he should be more surprised, but the idea of others' clothing changing might really help him out. Of course, he wasn't going to wear the suit at home because he took up too much room... but it was time to feel like himself again.

“I don’t really know if I know everything yet. It’s crazy here.” Teddie flopped onto the opposite side of the couch, mirroring Yosuke’s sigh as if he were the one that had just traveled forever to come back and get glomped by a sparkly, tiny kind-of human. “I know Nao-chan went through some crazy stuff, and that everybody has jobs and we live here. That’s all I really know.”

He thought for a moment, because he was never going to turn an offer for food down! But maybe making him do that as soon as he got home was a little mean. Oh well. “Oh, please, I’m starving!” Teddie shot back up from the couch, bouncing on his feet. “I’ll help!” He was darting to the kitchen now, swinging the fridge open and practically bending over so that he was inside of it, furrowing his brow as he surveyed its contents. Too bad he didn’t know how to make much besides basic staple food and usually just ate whatever sweets were lying around. For once he was actually thinking of Yosuke, though, and he probably didn’t want to come back home just to eat instant noodles.

“Wow! I have no idea what we can make with this!” He just grabbed a few things, raising them in the air and surveying them as Yosuke followed him into the kitchen, then placed them back into their places in the fridge. “Maybe I should get a job as a chef so someone can teach me how to cook better. You think someone would let a bear in the kitchen? It wouldn't be that weird here, right?”