HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! July 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. This beautiful little ranch along with its famous Lon Lon milk are back! Just don't harass the Cuccos. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. A voice has begun narrating the inner thoughts of the citizens of Pandora! Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private wish i could feel things like you

Discussion in 'The Bazaar' started by Crowley, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

JULY 17, YEAR 7​

The Bazaar was packed with bodies, and it was easy to lose oneself in the hustle and bustle of it. Which was exactly what Crowley wanted at the moment, so he allowed the crowd to guide him from stall to stall, eyes skirting the wares with a notable lack of interest. Even with all the raging distractions around him, his mind was lingering obsessively on the gaping holes in his memory.

Initially, they had been easy to ignore as Crowley had been caught up in the actual freedom of having his bloody autonomy back, but now that some few hours had passed, it was getting hard to overlook the way his thoughts kept wandering back to the prison and skipping like a janky CD. There was a low-grade headache brewing in his skull that seemed like it was going to be there for the long haul.

And he had Simon fucking Lewis yipping at his heels, acting as if everything between them was hunky dory, when Crowley had been the sole reason that the boy had spent a month in that hellhole being tormented mercilessly. There was absolutely no getting through to the lad that it would be better for everyone if he just fucked off and didn't associate with Crowley anymore - or any demons, for that matter - and now he was walking with notable tension along his spine, aware that Simon could show up at any moment.

At his heels, Juliet walked with a happy wiggle in her tush, alternating between a loving gaze to Crowley and a suspicious glare to everyone who brushed past them. By the time they had reached the far side of the Bazaar, where the wares were more suspicious and the crowds less prominent, the hound was panting from the stress of protecting him from imagined bogiemen and unseen threads. Crowley looked down at her, opening his mouth to make sure she was okay, only to be cut off when Juliet gave a tremendous howl of glee and took off without warning.

That could only mean one thing, and Crowley's face twisted in agony, staring up at the cloudless sky for a few moments to please with someone to grant him patience. Then, turning his focus back to the world around him, the demon followed Juliet at a more sedate pace, just in time to see her launch herself gleefully at Simon. "I have a question, Simon: Do you ever listen to good advice?" Crowley snapped, rolling his eyes as Juliet continued to whimper in delight.

@Simon Lewis

Simon Lewis likes this.
  2. Simon Lewis

Simon Lewis The Mortal Instruments
    crowley stresses me out

Race:
    Vampire

UNDERNEATH THIS SKIN
    i think i'm dying here

Hunky dory probably wasn't the right term for the way Simon Lewis felt about everything that had happened. Nothing really felt hunky dory when he was waking up from a nightmare and having to remember where he was, and where he wasn't. But anybody who knew Simon knew that he enjoyed a more optimistic point of view, at least in the open. What was going on in his mind was a different story entirely. The time he'd spent in that prison had been the worst weeks of his life.

False. But close. Actually dying had been the worst night of his life, and crawling out of a grave by himself had been the worst moment of his life.

There was a wild difference between those two experiences, though. Once he'd gotten himself out of that grave, Simon had been entirely alone and entirely confused, which hadn't been the case at the prison. Not really, not completely. Crowley had brought him there and he'd provided him with basically nothing in the way of answers, but he'd still been there for the sake of keeping a scared kid company, and that meant more to Simon than he thought the demon realized. That was one of the reasons he was tracking him down now that he knew he was back and that all of that was over, behind them, and done with. And maybe he just really wanted to know that he was okay. He really, really wanted to know that he was okay.

Process of elimination had landed him at the bazaar. Crowley was looking for dog chow, so it wasn't exactly rocket science, especially when he wasn't having much luck with the established pet stores around town. Simon hadn't been walking for long at all when he heard that howl of glee nearby, and while he didn't put two and two together right away, he did whirl around to find Juliet's familiar snout practically barreling into him. "Whoa! Hey, hi, nice to see you, too!" he laughed, having to regain his balance as he furiously pet the giant dog. It was easy to forget now how scary she'd been the first time he'd seen her. It was easy to forget how scary Crowley had been, too, back then.

Then again ... thinking back, he hadn't been that scary, it was mostly the grunge witch.

Speaking of Crowley, the grumpy demon's voice was easy to place and Simon couldn't help the grin that tugged at the corners of his lips as he turned his head. Now crouched on the ground as his hand was buried in Juliet's side, he had to crane his neck to look up at him. "Yeah, I do! Your advice just sucked."

3. Crowley

Crowley Supernatural
    Simon Lewis stresses me out

Deal-Maker
    Race:
    Demon
    Alignment:
    Neutral Evil
    Directory:
    link

As much as he was inclined to bitch and moan about it, Crowley was infinitely grateful to see Simon, and he greedily looked the lad over despite his outward frustration. At face value, Simon seemed fine, which was better than he'd expected. Not that he had expected anything, since he had not intended to see him at all.

But if he had expected anything, it would have been a PTSD-suffering, twitchy wreck. Not this.

Crowley regarded Juliet's excitement dispassionately, torn between his immense disapproval that Simon would specifically go against what he told him to do, and the gaping holes in his memory that kept tripping up his thoughts. "Oh, my advice sucks. 'Gee, Si, maybe you oughtn't go see the demon that kidnapped you that one time, that didn't turn out well, did it' wasn't good advice to you, yeah? Fuck off." The demon spat viciously, folding his arms across his chest.

Juliet, sensing his hostility, looked up with a scathing gaze that only fueled his annoyance. "So, what, you're happy to wait for the next idiot with a cursed nail to abscond with my free will? Common sense would suggest that cutting your losses would be the smart plan, Simon." Crowley said tiredly, rubbing a hand over his face.

"How in blazes did you even find me, anyway?"
    @Simon Lewis

Simon Lewis likes this.