By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Activity Check Time! November 1-7
    Click here to save your characters!
  3. The new season is here and there's a whole new world to explore!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is broken.
    Read More Here!
    Dismiss Notice

With Legs Like These

Discussion in 'Pandora, Year 1 - 7' started by Flowey, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Flowey

Flowey Undertale
    Your Best Friend

Former Life Coach
    Race:
    Living Nightmare
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    June 25th, Year 7

@Spider Nancy

It seemed like a wonderful idea to see what this world was like before stripping it away from everyone. The people, the places; how could he pass up an opportunity like this? Boredom became a distant memory, like the dust of all of Flowey’s other worthless memories. Yet one memory still remained. The only burning he felt raging within him.

Chara.

”I’m helpful, I can be useful to you! I promise I won’t get in your way!”

Flowey stared at the grass beneath his tiny body, his eyes running through the blades as he guided his way through his own mind. If he let his eyes sit still for long enough, he could count them...

One, two, three, four, five, six...

”Heheheheh...” Flowey chuckled softly as beads of sweat dripped off his face. “You sure got me there, Chara... ha ha.”

Out of habit from his days in the Underground, he would occasionally spend some personal time with ‘Chara’. Intellectually, he was painfully aware of how foolish this was, now knowing that Chara was somewhere on the surface, but that didn’t stop him. He needed to talk, or else this world would eat him alive and there were no RESETs, this time. He checked. His old SAVE file was rendered useless, thanks to Chara. Even in this world, their desires still overrode his.

Also, personal time with ‘Chara’ has never been the same since... the incident, but there was always room to make amends.

“Well, we’re here now,” he stated aloud, smiling widely. “Just as planned. I’m sure whoever survived from our world is DEAD by now! So, it might as well be just us.” His mouth began to curl into a ghoulish grin, just thinking about it. “When we meet again, I promise I will NOT fail you! Want to know why? Because THIS TIME, I don’t have to get passed HIM! If I wanted to, I could KILL those six humans and become GOD right here, right now!” He tore through the suffocating silence of the Fields with a quick maniacal laugh.

At least he knew his voice could carry.

Spider Nancy likes this.
  2. Spider Nancy

Spider Nancy Anansi Boys

Directory:
    link
    The Elysium Field was indeed a lovely place with rolling hills of flowers and grasses. Along with a woman with short hair and a pretty face named Lily, Spider set out to find a place for a picnic. He had wooed her the past two days and he knew that tonight, he would have his reward.

They stopped under a big tree with a big shade then set out all their lunch. There were sausages, sandwiches, hams, fruits, pies and some amazing wine. Spider was saying some jokes and about to bite into his sandwich when he heard the sound of voice. A very maniacal sound of voice. And whoever they were, they spoke something about "dead" and "kill" and "God", which did not seem like a good topic to Spider. Lily also heard the voice and looked around. Spider stood up, told her to wait for him for a while and went in search of the source the sound, curious as to whom made the sound. And when he did finally come to the source of the sound, he realized the one who said all those things was definitely not human but a flower. A flower with eyes, nose and a mouth as though said flower was from a children's book. As Spider was nearing toward the flower, the flower laughed very maniacally, as if he was a villian in a cartoon.

"What do you find so funny to laugh like that?"

Flowey likes this.
  3. Flowey

Flowey Undertale
    Your Best Friend

Former Life Coach
    Race:
    Living Nightmare
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Flowey was about to continue on with his speech until the voice of a human cut him off.

”Huh???” Flowey’s head perked up and sure enough, there was a human staring at him. If he had cheeks, they would be flushing a bright red. All the dumbstruck flower could do was stare back at the human, attempting to come up with some clever excuse for looking like an idiot.

”Uh... howdy! Just practicing my lines for the big play in Blackhaven, next week! Pretty convincing, huh?” He offered the human one of his signature winks. Flowey wasn’t sure why, as he didn’t notice anything particularly noteworthy about this human’s appearance, but he kinda liked this one. He embraced the possibility of the human staying around for a while if he played nice.

”I’m Flowey, by the way,” he introduced himself. “Flowey the flower. And you are...?”

Spider Nancy likes this.
  4. Spider Nancy

Spider Nancy Anansi Boys

Directory:
    link
    Flowey looked up at Spider, seemed embarrassed and made up a ridiculous lie. Worst liar Spider had ever seen. It was the sort of lie Spider would see on television that was spoken by a really bad liar who was suddenly caught. But that was not his concern. He was more interested in the sentinent flower. He was used to miracles and gods; his father was a spider too so a talking flower did not surprise him. But he did not meet a lot of fellow gods in his life and things concerning gods did not usually come his way so it was still a novelty to see a talking flower.

Blackhaven. From what Spider heard, Blackhaven was the poorest district, filled with crime and criminals. Was this fragile-looking flower a criminal too?

"Spider." He introduced himself. "You said Blackhaven so you can travel around. How can you do that with no legs?" At the first moment, he had thought Flowey considered his exact spot his home.

Flowey likes this.
  5. Flowey

Flowey Undertale
    Your Best Friend

Former Life Coach
    Race:
    Living Nightmare
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Hmm~! How could a sentient flower travel without legs?

”Well, it’s simple,” Flowey gleamed. ”I just bury my body into the ground...” Flowey pulled his body into the earth, completely out of sight. Even the hole that had previously held the plant carried no trace of him at all. But, as if on cue, there was a shout from behind Spider, ”And now I’m behind you!” The flower was now firmly rooted behind Spider, dancing cheerfully in place.

”Seriously, did you really think I just sit in one exact spot all of my life?”

If that was the case, please kill him.

Spider Nancy likes this.
  6. Spider Nancy

Spider Nancy Anansi Boys

Directory:
    link
    Spider was startled to hear a shout behind him. He turned around, smiled,

"Cool power."
    He was amused to see it. Flowey was a talking flower anyway so Spider did not doubt he had to have some special powers. "I think all people will go crazy if they have to stay at the same place all the time unless someone digs them up."

An image got into his head of a talking flower walking around on its root and its made him smile.

"So you cannot walk like a normal person?"

7. Flowey

Flowey Undertale
    Your Best Friend

Former Life Coach
    Race:
    Living Nightmare
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Flowey smirked at the human's remark. "Or if they're stuck repeating the same period of time over and over again." ...he was sort of beginning to miss that power, though; the power to SAVE. Guess that was the price to pay for staying alive, nowadays. It was sickening.

At Spider's question, Flowey cocked his head to the side, staring at him with furrowed eyebrows. Was this guy an idiot? Since when do flowers walk? However, seeing as this human was getting on his good side for whatever reason, Flowey decided to humor this imbecile and answer with the obvious.

"Of course NOT!" He grinned. "Everybody knows plants don't WALK! Whoever gave you THAT idea?"

Spider Nancy likes this.
  8. Spider Nancy

Spider Nancy Anansi Boys

Directory:
    link
    Spider did not understand Flowey's first remark. He did not know anything about Flowey's power to save.

"It will drive everybody crazy."

An idea suddenly showed up in his head. He imagined Flowey walking around on his roots and the scene in his head was so hilarious that it was hard for him to keep a straight face.

"Flowers can walk, actually. They just do not know how. I am sure with proper instructions, you can do it too."

9. Flowey

Flowey Undertale
    Your Best Friend

Former Life Coach
    Race:
    Living Nightmare
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    For a moment, Flowey didn’t like where this guy was going. He looked like he was chuckling about something, causing Flowey to tilt his head in question as he retained that vacant smile of his. What? Did you find something funny? Was there a punchline he didn’t quite get? Was Spider mocking him??

Why was he buying into this?

”Really, you think so?” Flowey asked, amusement peeking out from his voice. So flowers could walk, apparently. Flowey wasn’t sure what kind of world Spider came from, but Flowey wouldn’t rule that out. There were at least a few timelines where he attempted to walk around with a pair of legs he’d crafted, but they would cramp after awhile (and not to mention, he must’ve looked pretty stupid). At the same time, it had been a while, hadn’t it? Guess it was worth another try. ”I suppose you don’t mean like this, do you?” Without hesitation, Flowey uprooted himself from the ground and fell over. He allowed his roots to split off into two sections that coiled and wove into one another until they were thick enough to support his body. Then, he jumped onto his new set of feet, shooting his stem straight up as if this were a feat of accomplishment (though, not really). Ta-Da~! So, what do you think?” He stared up at Spider expectantly, though he already knew what kind of reaction he was going to get...

Spider Nancy likes this.
  10. Spider Nancy

Spider Nancy Anansi Boys

Directory:
    link
    "Of course I think so. You are just never taught how to walk properly." Spider's expression was perfectly serious while his tone was matter-of-fact even though he was on the verge of laughing hysterically. "In fact, I have seen a lot of flowers walking on a daily basis. There is nothing strange in that."

When Flowey uprooted himself, Spider had to try all his hardest not to laugh. He smiled his most sincere and charming smile to encourage Flowey. "You are getting it. Now walk like me." Spider walked normally for Flowey to follow. He could push reality a little bit so even if Flowey's roots were not sturdy and thick enough to support himself, Flowey could still do it because Spider said so.

Flowey likes this.