By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The winter season has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Woofy Goes for a Walk

Discussion in 'Crystal Vales' started by Henry Foss, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Henry Foss

Henry Foss Sanctuary

Race:
    HAP [hyper accelerated protean]
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    @Entrapta
    Dec 28th, Y8

The landscape of Pandora had changed since Henry had last been there. Everything was new to him and there were so many places for him to explore. Being a tinkerer/inventor/tech genius meant that Henry always kept an eye out for new items and projects to lose himself in. He had heard rumblings of something called magicores. He had to go and find them and see one for himself. Maybe even take one home to see how they work.

He decided to go by himself on the 28th of December. The portals were one of the cooler things that were new in Pandora. Henry wore a sensor in order to record any relevant data once he stepped through the portal. He also had a backpack filled with all of the gear he'd need on his journey. Once he had double checked his pack Henry put it on and stepped through the portal. He had no idea what he would find on the other side but he was very excited to find out.

Entrapta likes this.
  2. Entrapta

Entrapta She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link

Entrapta was beginning to adjust to her new life in Pandora, even if it was slightly different from her homeworld Etheria. A few of the differences, however, did take some getting used to. Traveling specifically was a bit of a challenge for someone with a weak sense of direction such as herself, and once she’d left the Dread Wastes to explore the various regions that the world had to offer, she found herself having a fair amount of trouble finding her way back.

Currently, she stood in the hub of a vast city which - from what she’d gathered by the chatter of other citizens - was called Pandopolis. She’d arrived by the means of a portal which she’d come across while poking around Cascade Bay. It was unfortunate that once she’d popped out of it and landed in the city of Pandopolis, she found that she was surrounded by four other similar-looking portals. While each of the gateways did have a slight difference in each of their appearances, it took awhile for Entrapta to notice.

By the time she’d come to the conclusion as to which one would take her back to the Dread Wastes, a strange man passed her and stepped into the very same portal she’d originally popped out of. The stuffed backpack that the stranger had brought with him sparked Entrapta’s curiosity, enough for her to abandon her plan of going home and following him back into Crystal Vales.

With a hop and a landing on her feet, she’d returned to Crystal Vales. The man was only a few inches away from her now, and that made it easy enough for her to poke him on the shoulder with one of her prehensile pigtails. “Hey! That’s a lot of interesting gear you’ve got there!" she exclaimed. "Are you going on an expedition?!”

Henry Foss likes this.
  3. Henry Foss

Henry Foss Sanctuary

Race:
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    The sudden poke on his shoulder and the sight of hair that seemed to be...... (alive?) startled Henry and caused him to trip and fall on his face. "Jeez, kid! You snuck up on me! You shouldn't do that." Henry was brandishing the stun gun he'd been carrying when he was taken and had it at the ready but not pointed at the strange young lady. "Uhm...... What's your name and why are you following me?"

Entrapta likes this.
  4. Entrapta

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link

Entrapta came close to laughing at the poor man for tripping and landing on his face, but even she knew that was rude. Instead, she covered her mouth to suppress a giggle, dropping her arm back down at her side once the temptation to chuckle was gone. “I’m not a kid! I’m Entrapta, Princess of Dryl!” She introduced herself, taking a small bow afterwards. “That’s in Etheria!”

Entrapta put on a grin at the next question. “It’s like I said, I took notice of your gear! It all looks pretty nifty! What’s the occasion? Looking for hidden treasure?” She stepped back a bit when the stranger placed his hand on something that looked suspiciously like one of the Horde’s weapons. “Heh, what’s that you got in your hand? T-that doesn’t look like a pickaxe to me!”

Henry Foss likes this.
  5. Henry Foss

Henry Foss Sanctuary

Race:
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Henry glances down at the holster on his hip and moves his hand away from his side. "That's just my sonic stun gun. It's just for show. I don't have a way to recharge it yet."
    [​IMG]

"You're a princess? I've never met a princess before. Nice to meet you. I'm Henry Foss. I'm a werewolf." He grins and flashes her his yellow eyes before getting back to his feet. "I heard about something called magicores? I wanted to see if they're real and to bring one back for study."

Entrapta likes this.
  6. Entrapta

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link

“I-it’s a stun gun?” Entrapta stuttered a bit as she spoke. It appeared that her guess in regards to what the object was hadn’t been too far off. “I suppose that it’s not such a bad idea. You never know i-if a monster might show up when you least expect it!” Nervous laughter followed the statement, as if she was laughing at a joke she’d just made. For a moment she thought of running away as fast as she could, but knowing that would only make her look guilty and increase her chance of getting zapped, she waited for the man to explain his intentions with the weapon. Fortunately, it turned out to be the right move as the gun was out of charge and therefore harmless.

“Hah, yeah.” Entrapta answered the stranger’s rhetorical question, this time with confidence as she knew he wouldn’t shoot her. “I’m a princess from the planet Etheria.” She pointed at him dramatically and gasped when he revealed he could shape-shift. “Wait a minute. You’re a werewolf?!”

Her ears and pigtails perked up at the mention of magicores. While she was starting to worry she’d gotten herself into a spot of trouble by hanging out with this guy while the sun was beginning to set, she couldn’t help but want to stick around and learn about what he wanted to study. “Oooh, what’s a magicore? They sound pretty awesome! Mind if I tag along?!”

Henry Foss likes this.
  7. Henry Foss

Henry Foss Sanctuary

Race:
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "Of course your royal highness! I can share some food with you if you hungry?" Henry smiled as he noticed the sun setting over yonder. He grabbed his pack and hoisted it onto his back again. "How about we find a place to camp for the night and we can talk more about ourselves. Sound good?" The woofy smiled at Entrapta and then started heading off in a direction he thought might yield a good campsite.

Entrapta likes this.
  8. Entrapta

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    Directory:
    link

Entrapta grinned with delight at being referred to as a Royal Highness. Even though she was indeed a princess back at home in Etheria, she was rarely ever spoken to with such respect, perhaps due to the fact that she didn’t have a gemstone or magic abilities to go with it. For that reason alone, the wolf-man’s words meant a lot to her. What made her more thrilled, however, was the mention of food. “What kind of food is it?” she asked, clasping her hands together excitedly. “Is it tiny?!”

To his next question she nodded eagerly, not giving much of a thought towards how dangerous it could be to hang out with a man of his type. “We’re going on a camping trip?! I hope you brought a bag of those miniature marshmallows with you!” He might have been a werewolf, but he seemed like a friendly one so she doubted any real trouble would potentially surface. "Now, where to?"