By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Autumn is here!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private you told me once that you would follow me into hell

Discussion in 'Dread Wastes' started by Ritsuka Fujimaru, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Ritsuka Fujimaru

An Extraordinarily Ordinary Girl

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

「every second, every moment is dear to me-- i, too, am living in the world where you are.」
    @Kintoki Sakata | oct 20th, y109
    .​
    Ritsuka had a nagging feeling in the back of her head that she couldn't get rid of. She had been in Pandora for a few months at this point, and though she had the support of new friends, and some semblance of her old life through her contract with Saber, she... she was getting kind of homesick. She missed Mash, she missed Da Vinci, and she missed her Servants. Well, she missed most of them-- the ones like Gilles and Columbus and Blackbeard she could live without. She even missed the oh-so-difficult Sherlock Holmes, and Director... Snordolf? Was that his name? Though she was sure it wasn't too helpful to not have a proper home on top of that, she knew that she'd feel even worse staying in a single place. Being a Drifter gave her a fun challenge, and it also helped her clear her mind somewhat.

There was one place she had yet to travel to yet, due to what she had been told about it-- and that was the Dread Wastes. She was a little nervous about going somewhere full of bandits and actual criminals without any sort of self-defense besides her Mystic Codes and her shitty magecraft, but now that she had a contract with Saber, and could summon her temporarily with a Command Seal, she felt a little more confident.

Of course, that confidence drained as she actually reached the Wastes. She had made sure she was properly supplied, and traveling along the long Anarchy Road, but it was quite taxing for a young mage traveling by herself. Though she tried to stick with others who were traveling the same way as her, she ultimately found herself alone, wandering down the hot road. "... This sucks." She muttered to herself, wiping sweat from her brow as she made her way down the path. She hadn't had any run-ins with bandits like she had been warned about, but it only served to make her more anxious as time went on. Her fingers anxiously drummed against the straps of her bag as she looked around for any signs of life, only for the sounds of a distant skirmish to draw her attention a good bit away from the path, a bit further into the Wastes. Was someone being attacked?

[​IMG]
    Ignoring her better judgment like usual, she broke into a run towards the source of the scuffle, ultimately ending up staring down at the scene from the top of a sand dune in surprise. It was a lone man with golden hair and shades beating the shit out of what appeared to be a group of bandits. A man that was far stronger than his opponents, who were running themselves ragged in a (futile) attempt to take him down. A golden hero that Ritsuka immediately recognized as one of her many friends, one of her many Heroic Spirits. And the only thing she could do was ever so gracefully cry out...

"H-holy sh-- KINTOKI!? Is that really you!?"

Kintoki Sakata likes this.
  2. Kintoki Sakata

Children's Hero
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Well, wasn't this place a GOLDEN treat!

Light spilled from a drawn sword. Kintoki could see his reflection in it as he swept forward and grabbed the guy by his clawed hand, a flash of gold and white in the eyes of his opponents. It look little pressure to force him to drop his weapon; it took just a bit more to break his wrist and hoist him into one of his buddies, but all the same, it was effortless fun for the grinning, Golden Boy of Ashigara. He took delight in elbowing another guy in his pointy, oni-teeth, because only bad guys would jump someone traveling on his own like this. And they'd been bad too, trying to rob him of his GOLDEN belt and chains.

What chumps!

He didn't even want to think about all the countless innocents that had fallen to these wimps. How many more would they have robbed and killed for their own, sick desires? That thought crept into the back of his calm mind, set fire to his motions. Electricity poured out of his fist in GOLDEN crackles as he threw it into the would-be-leader's stomach, sending him flying into the sky and well over Gudako's head as she called out Kintoki. If she took the time, she might smell the bandit's clothes burning.

Master's presence was a familiar thing; he'd felt it the moment he'd taken his first steps on the plateau of that big mountain after the vines had let go of his feet. It was a sure thing, as sure as the still, small voices whispering for help in the back of his head. It was something that could not be denied nor ignored. "Oi, Boss!" He greeted, currently holding one of the bandits in a headlock. "There you are! Gimme a second, will ya?" He had to be careful, might break his neck. It was a greater, swifter mercy than the guy -oni?- deserved, and Kintoki just wasn't finished teaching him a lesson about robbing people. This one was the last one standing; all others had run the coop like the chicken-stealin' weasels they were.

In one graceful jerk, Kintoki moved his arms around the bandit's waist, bent backwards, and body-slammed him into the hot sand until all that could be seen of him were his limp legs.

"You're all clear, Boss," he shouted with a grin and a thumb's up.

3. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

「every second, every moment is dear to me-- i, too, am living in the world where you are.」
    .​
    Ritsuka ducked somewhat as Kintoki chucked a guy over her head, momentarily pausing to check on the poor bandit that accrued the Berserker's wrath, before staring at Kintoki in stunned silence. That must have been the reason why she had been feeling so homesick, but... it was really him. It was Mr. Golden himself, in the (mana-sustained) flesh himself. She was only able to stand there, mouth agape and eyes wide like a fish out of water, processing the situation as Kintoki buried a bandit in the sand. She only managed to collect her thoughts by the time Kintoki gave her the all-clear, and she made her way down the dune with an incredulous smile.

"It's really you--! Holy shit, Kintoki, it's-- it's so good to see you!" She gasped, still at a lack for words as she stumbled to race across the sand, pretty much slamming her head into his body as she went in for a hug. She knew him, and he knew her. "How have you been? Did you just get here? What's the last thing you remember?!" She frantically asked, hugging her Servant with enough force that she was worried she would break her arms. (Though, she knew that it wouldn't hurt Kintoki at all.)

[​IMG]
    Even though she had asked a ton of questions, and her relief at the sight of a familiar face was overwhelming, she... she found the feelings she had been pushing back rising to the surface. The lonely feelings, the sad feelings-- the longing to return to Chaldea. The feeling of being alone in a new world, with nobody to help her and nobody who knew her. They turned into fat, heavy tears that began to pour down her cheeks against her will.

"I-I... I-I really missed you-- I've missed everyone..." She sobbed, "M-Mash isn't here, Da Vinci isn't here... I-I... I've been doing my best, but I... I..!" She hated feeling weak like this, but... the emotions just poured out. She was glad to see Kintoki, but his presence reminded her of how... lonely she was.

4. Kintoki Sakata

Children's Hero
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    When Ritsuka put her arms around him, it was the last thing that Kintoki had been expecting. Visibly, he tensed, all over. Even his grin froze in an awkward display of teeth until it altogether collapsed in a nervous frown.

This was too close. Waaaay too close.

"Oh uh hey. . .Uhhh Boss. . .?" your boobs are- He lifted his enormous hands, preparing to gently pry himself loose from the Magus' embrace, but the sounds of sobbing caught in his ear and beat its way into his conscience with the subtlety of a hammer. Puzzled, the Servant froze again, unsure of what to do. Nothing got under his skin quite like hearing a girl cry. It brought back complicated memories of his former boss. Whenever he refused to do something that she wanted him to do -like eat more than a few onigiri for breakfast- all Boss Raikou had to do was put on the waterworks and wait for him to cave, and he always did. It was hard denying her anything when there were tears rolling down her face; she'd raised him after all. He owed it to her.

But man, this was a real, confusing mess! He can't remember ever seeing Master cry. Something must've really been bothering her! She wasn't wounded, as far as he could tell. So what was it? What was she asking for? A hug back? He couldn't do that!. All this touching was just too much for his brain.

Gah! What was he doing?! He was a hero! He couldn't be behaving this way, not when his Master needed him. She'd just said that she missed him. He couldn't let her down now, even if her wording completely threw him off! He had to stay cool,collected, GOLDEN. Calmly, Kintoki rested his hand on Ritsuka's head and ruffled her hair, grit teeth and frowning lips shifting into a confident grin. "Hey, you're all right now. I'm here with ya, after all, and there ain't a thing I won't make happen for you, Master. Just say the word."

He spoke this declaration from a place of fire-forged sincerity and wasn't backing down from it.

Ritsuka Fujimaru likes this.
  5. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

.​
    Fuck, god damn it. She really didn't want her reunion with Kintoki to be her sobbing like a baby. She never cried. Ritsuka Fujimaru was the one who was always smiling, always joking around and facing challenges, no matter how big or small, with a cheerful grin on her face. She was the one that everyone had hopes for, the only one who was able of saving humanity. The only one. She wasn't allowed to cry, or look depressed, or do anything to lower morale. It was an unfortunate way of life that turned into quite a complex.

His words helped cheer her up a bit at least, or rather-- they reminded her of that fact. She was the Master, and she couldn't look weak. A few moments after her hair was ruffled, making it messy and adding some more stray hairs to accompany her iconic cowlick, she pulled away from the hug, rubbing her eyes furiously before smiling back up at Kintoki. "Y-yeah..! Thanks, Kintoki..!" She sniffled in response to his reassurance, wiping stray tears from her face. "God... I-I'm really sorry 'bout that... ugh, that was so uncool... You can't tell anyone you saw me cry, alright? Promise?" She huffed a bit as she said that last bit, looking embarrassed.

She made sure to get out of his personal bubble, but not too far away. Though the fact had sunken in, it still felt... so odd. It really was her Kintoki. She could feel the faint fatigue that came with his contract, her mana being siphoned in order to supply him with a physical form-- it was, without a doubt, the same Berserker she contracted with.

"If there's anything I need from you right now... I gotta know-- what's the story with these guys? Did they try to mug you?" She asked amusedly, pointing towards the legs sticking out of the sand. "Also-- what's the last thing you remember? Before you got dragged here, I mean." He was still obviously her Servant, but... as she found out with Saber, people could be taken from different points in time, and she needed to know how much lore she was going to have to drop on Kintoki if he needed it. Hopefully, he wouldn't need it and she wouldn't have to relive memories she didn't exactly want to think about, but... it was worth double-checking. Just in case.

6. Kintoki Sakata

Children's Hero
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    The embarrassment was clear as day. It t wasn't so much in her words, but in her face. She couldn't tell, but he was reading her expressions from behind his sunglasses, paying close attention in spite of his own embarrassment. It was a rare thing for his boss to be anything but a ray of confidence that spurred the motley of Servants under her command, but even he understood that she was worn down by life. How and when it officially got to her was beyond his comprehension, but one thing he did know was that a person could only carry so much weight before buckling beneath it. Himself included. He didn't want to go there again, but maybe it'd help her feel better if he did.

"Ain't a thing wrong with cryin' sometimes, Boss. It's when someone else makes you cry that we gotta problem, all right?" Missing people you cared about was more than a good reason to let the waterworks go."I don't gotta remind you of when I had to step between Boss Raikou and Ushi Gozen, do I? I wept like a brat, tryin' to keep her from killin' herself, and well. . .you remember what happened. Things worked out for us, and they're workin' out for you. You ain't so alone now, are ya?"

Only thing he wished he could do for her but lacked the accessory was give her something to wipe her face. Women liked that sort of thing, didn't they? Chivalry?

"It's like you said. They thought I was another weaklin' to rob, thought because I'm human that I'd just hand over whatever they wanted. Can't figure out what they are or how they saw me comin'. I was in spirit form when they approached me. They ain't like any oni I ever saw, but I guess that don't really matter now." It bothered him that so many had gotten away, though. He could only hope they'd learned their lesson but doubted it. Aw well. The moment their next victim cried for help, he'd finish them off for good, no mercy at all then.

It was a strange question to ask him, as about as strange as her missing everyone when they'd only been separated from one another by maybe a day or two, give or take. That's when he'd shown up in that mountain any way. Something wasn't adding up. Kintoki frowned at her, one eyebrow raised. "Whaddya mean, Boss? . . .Guess you didn't get to see all of it, but my team was able to take down that ugly demon. Hey, did you ever get to land a punch on Grand Caster for me?" He was grinning at her again. That was a story he wanted to hear sometime.

#6 Kintoki Sakata, Sep 9, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  7. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

.​
    Ritsuka laughed timidly as Kintoki told the story of Ushi Gozen again, or the brief summary of it, at least. "Yeah, I remember," She hummed, though hearing that she wasn't alone anymore made her want to cry again, "and I totally got dust in my eye. That's why I cried." Smooth excuse, Gudako. "After all, there's no reason to cry about when Mr. Golden himself is here!"

"Ohh... yeah, that kinda makes sense. Maybe they could see ghosts or something? There are some really weird people in this place, after all." She hummed, amused by the story as she prodded the buried guy's limp leg. She felt a little bad, but it was kind of their fault for harassing the wrong dude. She knew that these people weren't oni... or well, she hoped they weren't, for their sake. She'll have to request for him to keep the force non-lethal in the future, though.

As Kintoki expressed his confusion and recalled what he remembered last, she couldn't help but let out a sigh. Of course, her E-ranked luck continued in Pandora as well. She perked up slightly as he asked about Goetia, though. "Oh-- yeah! Well, it wasn't actually Solomon. It was basically his corpse being piloted by all the Demon God Pillars-- Goetia-- but I got some real good punches in. For everyone." She explained, her smile lopsided in a nervous way. "But... okay, this is gonna be super confusing, but you gotta bear with me-- that happened a year ago for me, Goetia's defeat."

"This place, Pandora? It kiiiinda takes people in from different parts of space and time and stuff. A whole bunch of inter-universal junk, but... all I'm trying to say is, I'm from the future? Well, from your perspective, I am." She was unsure how to explain this, and was starting to understand the position she put Steve in when she got here. "I've... also kind of been here for a while at this point? Like... 4 months at this point, I'm pretty sure." God, she really hated being the one that had to explain Pandora to the new people. Her life was crazy enough to explain on it's own.

8. Kintoki Sakata

Children's Hero
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    That was a lie, and a blatant one. Maybe he wasn't the brightest strike of lightning in the thunder cloud, but he knew a brush off when he heard one. Kintoki frowned, preparing to remind Ritsuka that it wasn't any of his business to tell anyway, but what she said next totally whitewashed that moment.

"That's GOLDEN right!! S'long as I'm here, I'll try my best to make all your wrongs right, Boss." Teeth glinting, the Servant reached out to ruffle Master's hair one final time, for good measure, another reminder that he was going to be there for her.

Pride swelled in his chest, made that smile even brighter. He'd always known that his Boss had it in her. He was sorry he had to miss her fight! "Wish I coulda been there to see that, woulda thrown a few punches in there myself for interfering with people's lives." He had nothing but sour feelings for this Solomon guy and his roost of demon pillars. Only now, as it turned out, he wasn't the real deal after all but a puppet? Demonic possession sounded like some real scary stuff. They were about as trustworthy as the oni back home, like they were just waiting for you to turn your back on them.

It gave him the creeps, honestly.

Bottom lip pouted as he scratched his head. It was safe to say that Ritsuka's explanation would be going way over Kintoki's head; although, to his credit, he did try to mull it over for moment, just a moment, though. He'd long since come to terms that he was not an egghead, and he was never going to be one, so why try for it? At the end of the day, he knew right from wrong, good from evil, and as long as he used his GOLDEN strength to fight for the little guy then he was at peace. That was his essence: a hero. Why try complicating things?

"Can't say I understand any of that. For all I knew, we were in another Singularity. . . ." A thought surfaced, and the Golden Boy of Ashigara grinned happily. "Not that it matters to me. I go where I'm called." And, boy, the calls for help had been consistently buzzing in his head since he arrived in this place. What kinds of evil were stalking the land? It was time somebody put his foot down, and that somebody was going to be him. "Ain't this GOLDEN luck, though? Runnin' into each other. Where were you heading anyway?"

9. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

.​
    Gudako laughed a bit as Kintoki ruffled her hair again, appreciating the gesture. She felt bad for worrying him, but everything was going to be alright. She doubted that she'd get everyone back, but this was a good start.

"Honestly, it wasn't too fun, but I get to say that I punched a god, so!" Her grin wasn't too bright, but she tried to remain cheerful. The end of the Grand Order... those memories weren't the happiest to look back on. "There were a couple more Pseudo-Singularities after, but we settled those, too! You know, in one-- the third one, Shimosa? I had to fight against a super-corrupted Raikou and Shuten? I really forgot how terrifying they could be when they want to be!" She exclaimed that last bit, since she knew that he didn't remember anything past the end of the Grand Orders and she truly was reminded of how TERRIFYING they could be. She didn't want to tell him too much, since she worried he'd get mad on her behalf at some of the details, like the Mage's Association's furious questioning, and the whole... second end of the world thing.

His silence as he pondered her explanation worried her, but in the end, he seemed to shrug it off! Nice! She breathed out a sigh of relief before speaking up again. "Yeah! I guess my luck's not E-ranked after all!" She joked with a light laugh before glancing up in thought. "Well... somewhere and nowhere, I guess? I've never really explored this place-- the Dread Wastes, for... obvious reasons." She motioned once again to the legs sticking out of the sand, "But I figured I'd check out Lethe! It's kinda the capital, I guess. I've been to everywhere but there!"

She got a little timid as she thought about her situation, and pursed her lips before speaking up again, "Um... you see... While most people here find a place to settle down and live until they get dragged back home, I kinda... drift around? Remember how when we'd go through Singularities and stuff, we'd camp out wherever? That's what I do now, but... kind of on my own." She scratched the back of her head, mildly ashamed as she imagined getting scolded for not choosing safety and comfort over adventuring.

10. Kintoki Sakata

Children's Hero
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    The prospect of Master having to duke it out with Raikou and Shuten was as exciting as it was concerning to the Berserker. Shuten, he could easily see reclaiming her place as the antagonist just for the fun of t, but the woman that he considered to be his mother? She was as overprotective of Boss Ritsuka as she was of him and had grown attached far swifter than even he had predicted. Did she let Ushi Gozen take control again? How did that keep happening?

Master hit it on the head, though. Raikou was a force of nature in battle, awe-inspiring and terrible! He had been lucky to call her his mother, his teacher, and his boss all the years of his life, and what GOLDEN years they had been to be counted among the Four Heavenly Kings!

"You survivin' is a testament to your power, Boss. Not many can brag about being on the other end of Boss Raikou's sword and live to tell the tale. And even that oni. . .I gotta tell ya, no oni fights like her."

It'd been a shame, really, that they'd resigned to sneakier ways to defeat the oni. Fighters like Shuten-Douji deserved to go down in blazing glory, and he knew she wouldn't have minded dying in a pool of blood and hard-earned sweat. Underhanded she may be, she had a warrior's heart,with a blood-lust near palpable and a monstrous strength that her smooth figure masked well. No one in his lifetime had given Kintoki Sakata a run for his money quite like her, and he wondered now if anyone else ever would again.

He was excited to find out, at any rate. A new world opened to him endless possibilities.

What a GOLDEN opportunity indeed!

"You really been holdin' your own, huh?" Honestly, he was impressed with her. If those bandits were anyway to judge the character of this place then his Master had been doing GOLDEN fine without him or any of the other Servants. "Good for you, Boss! Half the fun of the adventure is in the uncertainty, where you'll be sleepin', what you'll be eatin', who you'll be meetin'." But her being alone was a problem for him. Everyone needed a companion. Even as a wild brat living in the mountains, Kintoki found kinship with the animals.

"Let's head to Lethe. I wanna hear about everything you've done here."

11. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

.​
    "Yeah..." She breathed out in reply, recalling the events. It hadn't been Ushi Gozen, but rather the corruption of her Saint Graph by that weird Caster. She was still surprised she made it out of that fight alive, considering the Raikou summoned in Shimosa seriously wanted her dead. "It was super jarring, seeing her so serious when I'm so used to her being..." The mental image of Raikou smothering her with an uncomfortable amount of motherly love caused the girl's voice to trail off, but she was sure that Kintoki knew what she was talking about. He knew her best, after all.

She let out a light laugh as he commented on her ability to hold her own, a bit humbled by the praise. "Thanks! I've been doing my best to, at least!" She chirped, rubbing the back of her neck. "I stay at hotels sometimes, but camping's a lot more fun! I just can't stay too long in one place, y'know?" While Chaldea was her main "home," in a sense, she still traveled a lot throughout the many Singularities she's had to resolve. With Pandora being so limiting, and with her being alone...

As he asked to travel to Lethe with her, a bright smile overtook her face. "Yeah! There's lots to tell you, too!" She replied, beginning to make her way back up the sand dune once Kintoki was ready to. She couldn't stop thinking about how glad she was, to have someone to share her adventures with. She glanced over to the Heroic Spirit as she struggled to find a foothold in the loose sand of the dune. "You're gonna be super jealous, but I got to punch an alien a week or so after I arrived here. Twice."

12. Kintoki Sakata

Children's Hero
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    "You mean 'clingy', eh?" He quirked his eyebrow, lower lip puckered in something of a pout as he thought about Raikou's more embarrassing traits.

Kintoki knew ,in so, so many ways, exactly what Ritsuka was talking about. The Ushi Gozen affair aside, he'd seen too many times just how intense of a person Raikou could be, rather it be on the battle field next to her or in her choking embrace. His mother was not one to take lightly. It truly was a miraculous thing that Master had walked away with her life. He very much wanted to hear the details of that encounter. It had to be an exciting tale!

"Her coddling can be overwhelming, but one mistake you don't ever wanna make is underestimating her. She wasn't the Boss of the Four Heavenly Kings for no reason." Which Ritsuka, no doubt, had found out first hand. Master herself, as he realized little-by-little, wasn't one to belittle either. Kintoki had met a lot of warriors in his day, but very few possessed the tenacity of this one young lady. He'd had nothing but GOLDEN times since being summoned by her, and now that they were together, and he was expecting more.

He could hardly blame her for wanting to be on the move all the time. This place promised too much for people like them. They simply couldn't mind their own businesses. That was what being a hero was all about!

As they ascended the dune, Kintoki swept Ritsuka into the crook of one of his massive arms, grin happy as he hoisted her up and let her find her perch in the bend of his elbow. "Up ya go, Boss! Can't let you waste too much energy. How far is the capital anyway?" He'd let her down once they made that climb and found that path again. He'd been traveling it himself before the bandit had jumped him.

"Ohhh? Hahahahaha! That's it! That's the spirit! Did you leave 'im limpin', Boss? Happy to hear that you've been keepin' to what heroes do best!" He'd never encountered an alien before. If they were anything like the yokai and monsters of his day then all he could feel for Ritsuka was excitement, somewhere in the same league as when he fought the Tsuchigumo.

13. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

.​
    Ritsuka's slight grimace said all, as the Berserker asked for clarification. She'd never say it to her face, but her motherly affection was... quite overwhelming at times. Though her status as a Berserker herself was somewhat to blame, she felt a little bad for complaining about her doting nature. Raikou did sincerely care for her, after all. "Yeah, I definitely won't make that mistake ever again." She admitted with a laugh. Her life was quite an odd one, surrounded by beings that could kill her and everything around them on a whim if they so pleased. Instead, she was able to have board game nights with gods, tyrants, and mythological heroes.

The youth struggled to climb the dune for the moment she had no assistance, almost comically slipping and sliding in the sand until Kintoki scooped her off her feet. She let out a surprised noise as she was suddenly perched in his elbow, and once she was settled back on the ground, she looked a little embarrassed. "Thanks! I'm sure I could've made it up easily, though." She huffed a bit, before pulling a map out of her bag as he asked about the distance. "Um... I think we're about a half day's walk away?" She said, pointing out where she estimated their location was.

She folded the map and put it back as Kintoki remarked on her alien-punching adventures, a goofy grin on her face. "Yup! It wound up running away, though... I think it's still out in Centria, maybe we can go hunting for it! I'm sure a punch from you would take care of it for good!"

14. Kintoki Sakata

Children's Hero
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Kintoki had no doubts about his Master's capabilities, but it was going to be some walk from here to the capital, and it was hot out here in the desert. The very least he could do for Ritsuka was make the trek as easy as possible without coddling her. In this way, they were alike. Being babied was for brats and little girls, after all, but everyone needed an extra push and a shoulder to lean on occasionally, and he was gonna be that shoulder for Boss!

Admittedly, they could cut that time in half if she let him carry her, maybe by a lot more if he was willing to push himself to his maximum speed, but Kintoki didn't want to wear her out. Besides, it sounded like she had a lot to talk about, and he had a willing and itching ear for a good story. This whole alien fiasco really grabbed his attention. He was a little disappointed to hear that it got away; better luck next time, right?

But when Ritsuka suggested that he take a swing at it, well. . .that was a GOLDEN idea! "I like the way you think, Boss! Can't say I ever wrestled an alien before. Hell, can't say I ever saw one either. What do they look like?" He wouldn't know an alien even if he'd seen one during the Grand Orders. His expertise in monsters lay at the foot of Ashigara and at the gate of Kyoto. Didn't that Caster kid go on about aliens all the time?

15. Ritsuka Fujimaru

Master, Mage
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Good
    Directory:
    link
    [​IMG]

.​
    Ritsuka looked excited to talk about her Pandora adventures, even if they weren't necessarily the most interesting compared to her adventures following the end of the Grand Orders. "It was pretty tall, I think? Maybe your height or a little taller? All black, with a super long head and no eyes. I think the guy I stopped it from attacking called it a Xenomorph." She mused, tapping her chin as she walked and talked, a pep in her step as she carefully avoided stepping on the unconscious body of the guy Kintoki had thrown over her head only moments ago. "They have acid blood too, so be careful when you punch it! I don't know if it'd hurt Servants, but it's better to be safe than sorry."

There was a moment's pause. Burke had asked her to refrain from killing it, and to tell Sword&Shield to do the same... but she didn't fully agree with his decision, and had elected to ignore it. Hopefully, it wouldn't lead to a situation like Arnold's, where she'd gone against his wishes only for Emiya Alter to kind of... kill him immediately after. Whoops.

"I've made some cool friends here, too! I met this girl named Hat Kid, and she's got a bunch of cool magic hats and a spaceship! She's really fun and she gave me a tour of it, too! She kinda reminds me of Nursery Rhyme and the rest of the kids-- but like... not crazy strong like them." She laughed timidly at that, remembering how those little kids were capable of downing dragons and other terrifying monsters without batting an eye. "There's Fugo, too! He's a little volatile, but he seems like a cool dude! He's got this cool fight ghost-thing called a Stand? It's like an extension of himself, apparently. I can't see it because I don't have one, but it sounds super cool!" She decided to purposely leave out the whole almost-got-killed thing, as well. That... that wouldn't be good.

"There's also an Artoria in Pandopolis, but she goes by her class name-- and she's not the one from Chaldea. She's from an actual Grail War. I've got a contract with her too, but she's got stuff going on there and I'd feel bad making her drop everything to wander around with me, y'know?" She shrugged a bit, her tone a tad bit solemn before she perked up. "Oh yeah-- I almost joined a vigilante organization, too!"

She felt bad for blabbing on and on, but once she got started, she found it hard to stop. There was just... a lot to talk about. This was just the stuff that happened in Pandora. She still had a year's worth of Pseudo-Singularities to tell him all about.