By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!
  1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Spring has arrived!
    Check out the Season Updates HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a nice day, Guest!
    Dismiss Notice

Private you're extraordinary

Discussion in 'Ark City' started by Toni Topaz, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz Riverdale

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

feb 22nd || @Cheryl Blossom
    Toni had a headache.

A few days ago she'd arrived in Pandora and gotten the full rundown and had thought it was all a bit of a joke at first. A different world? Yea okay. But it kind of made sense seeing as where she was right before she was yanked here. Her main concern was still trying to find Cheryl because her girlfriend(?) did not deserve to be in such a hellhole as the Sisters of Quiet Mercy.

Those few days, after accepting her fate, she'd started taking steps to figure out what she would do. She would need to find a job and somewhere to live, not to mention she wanted to keep looking in case Cheryl ended up here too. At least for anything, to make sure she was okay. That was important.

Glancing around, trying to get her bearings(would she ever get used to this?), she spotted something extremely familiar that made her heart ache.

"Cheryl?"

Cheryl Blossom likes this.
  2. Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Blossom Riverdale

Model/Student
    Race:
    Fabulous human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    [​IMG]

Cheryl was excited; she’d finally gotten her first modelling job in Centria and had finally earnt some money. Coming from a family with wealth such as hers, the redhead felt akin to a peasant right now, probably how Jones or Cooper felt. But she was making the most of her first paycheck. She enjoyed her new job; of course, she hadn’t given up her studies – anyone with a 4.0 GPA like her would be a fool to. But Pandora’s populace was seriously lacking in fashion sense, so she would have to be the one to lead them forward.

Someone calling her name made her stop in the middle of the street. She sighed, lowering the bags she was carrying. “Yes?” Cheryl turned to the other girl, a grin on her face, one that was falsely sweet, a giveaway she didn’t recognise Toni, and she mock gasped. “Let me guess, you’ve just seen my latest shoot and are already an adoring fan, as you should be. I suppose I can take two seconds out of my unbearably busy schedule to grant you an autograph.”

She held out her hand, as though waiting for a pen and paper, but then clasped her hand shut and stepped closer, serious. “Be warned, the signature I grace you with will be worth millions one day soon, so I’d put somewhere secure, like a safe, or if you can afford it, a vault.” She shrugged at the last part, as though everyone by default should own one, for important mementos from people like yours truly.

Toni Topaz likes this.
  3. Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz Riverdale

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Toni blinked in confusion, pausing mid-step and watching her with her sharp mind ticking over. She doesn't know me, that much was clear. There was no spark of recognition in those beautiful eyes of hers and it made her heart almost stop. "Not everyone is from the same point in time. Some come before, others after. It's the ultimate guessing game at first," the words spoken by one of the kind gentlemen that helped her only a few days ago had told her that.

"I don't want your signature." Toni began. How was she supposed to explain without sounding like an absolute creepy stalker? "Though I am glad you found something you're passionate about." This was harder than she first realized. So focused on finding Cheryl that she didn't even prepare herself for the actual interaction. So she frowned for a split second before deciding just to take the damn plunge.

"Look, this is going to sound crazy. And I'm not some creepy stalker. We know each other in your future." Toni decided against the whole dating thing because that was a big enough shock as it was and she wasn't sure when Cheryl was pulled from.

4. Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Blossom Riverdale

Model/Student
    Race:
    Fabulous human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    [​IMG]

Cheryl almost faltered as the girl rejected her offer of an autograph; some people didn’t know a good thing when they saw it. She stopped saying whatever she was about to as the stranger continued…this was no mere fan she’d crossed paths with on the street…the girl was speaking as if she knew her personally.

She couldn’t help but scoff in disbelief, although at least the girl recognised how creepy what she was saying could be. Cheryl’s ego easily took over as she wondered how she and this person could possibly be even in the same leagues as knowing one another. “And how exactly do we know each other, reine de flanelle?” She said, folding her arms with an expression that screamed ‘convince me’. For all she knew, this could still be a fan, waiting to just snatch rare young talent such as herself to the dark depths of Pandora and sell her into a lifetime of sweatshops, or worse.

Toni Topaz likes this.
  5. Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz Riverdale

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

There was no way in hell Cheryl was going to believe her. Telling her they were both in the Serpents together after how she knew Cheryl sort of viewed them back when Toni was transferred to Riverdale? This Cheryl wouldn't go near them with a ten foot pole let alone even entertain the idea.

"It's a long story. And I know it's going to be hard to believe. Aside from butting heads in Riverdale High, you also stole my spot as flag girl for the drag race between the Serpents and the Ghoulies." Not that she minded, mostly. "I know that you like to pretend your a cold ass bitch but that's only to keep the world from hurting you again. You told me about your twin, Jason."

That was sure to get a reaction akin to getting stung and she was more than prepared for it.

"I'm not sure how I can convince you. Anything else is going to sound crazy. Well crazier."

6. Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Blossom Riverdale

Model/Student
    Race:
    Fabulous human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    [​IMG]

There was a hint of a smirk in the redhead’s expression, as though she wanted to get one over on this possibly crazy girl who claimed she knew her. No one knew Cheryl Blossom. She always told herself that no one was worthy of getting close to her, that everyone else was just a rung on a ladder to be used and she’d happily dig her 500-dollar heels in to surpass them. But that wasn’t entirely true; in reality, she’d always been an afterthought compared to her twin. And after Heather…she was scared to ever get close to cherishing something that warm and sweet again. She never admitted this, much less tried to think about it.

Her face hardened at the mention of the Serpents. The scummy, lowlife gang who had helped clean up the mess her father had made of Jason, who had dumped his precious body into the depths of Sweetwater River like a piece of trash. Her ire only heightened as the girl went on, trying to play therapist, but also because they confirmed exactly what she truly was. Before she could lay into the stranger with all the fury that a Blossom had, any fire died out at the mention of Jason. Her lips tugged downwards into a frown.

Although she’d made sure everyone in Riverdale High knew just how special and missed Jason was, she could count the names of people she’d truly talked to about him on one hand. What made this girl, someone who may as well have been the ‘in the rough’ to her ‘diamond’, so worthy?

“…who are you?” Was all Cheryl could say, in a moment of weakness, before her gaze became steely. “What do you want with me? I know Jones is here, but he wasn’t nearly as interested in reunions. If it's my apparent status as heir to the Blossom family fortune, then you're sorely out of luck.”

Toni Topaz likes this.
  7. Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz Riverdale

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Who was she? Well that she could answer without a beat. "Toni Topaz." And Toni knew she'd dodged a bullet there. Talking about Jason always left pain in its wake and it was the mention of his name that also probably stopped Cheryl from stabbing her with her fabulous nails.

"I don't care about your status or fortune or anything of the sort. I care about you, Cheryl. I wish I could share my memories so that you'd know what I'm talking about." This was frustrating and also hitting her right in the heart with proverbial fangs. "All I want is one thing. Your friendship."

Not just her friendship but that would have to come later all things considered. Toni was in love with the spitfire before her and it ached to not be able to show it too much without adding to the creeper/stalker factor. "I know you don't tell many anything, which is fair enough. But ask me anything that someone close to you would know. If I can answer then clearly it means I'm not lying."

She'd ask more about Jughead later. Right now the more important thing was the woman in front of her.

8. Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Blossom Riverdale

Model/Student
    Race:
    Fabulous human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    [​IMG]

Toni Topaz. It was oddly pretty, though that thought was out of Cheryl’s mind in an instant. She looked at the girl with withering disbelief. Friendship? Like they’d ever be friends…was this a joke? As she’d decided earlier, Toni definitely wasn’t the type she’d choose to surround herself with, especially if she knew about the Serpents…what was Cheryl herself even doing near them too? Had her mother finally gotten her way and drugged her with one of those freaky plants she insisted on growing? Although she had become the one in charge around the Blossom homestead, the redhead wasn’t stupid. Her mother was a viper, always eager to spread her venomous roots (no pun intended), especially towards her own daughter.

She didn’t know why she was even still entertaining Toni, but with a roll of her eyes and a sigh she replied, “Fine. If I told you about Jason, then what really happened to him? And if I find you’re lying, I won’t hesitate to rip into you, proverbial or otherwise.” With that, she slightly extended her hand, showing off her nails before balling it into a fist. It was a horrendous subject, J.J's death, but the real cause was one only few knew about, including the losers that made up the Scooby Gang.

Toni Topaz likes this.
  9. Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz Riverdale

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

Okay this was good. Much better than expected and Toni wondered when it would all come crashing down. Because this couldn't last forever, right?

"He was tortured and then shot by your father. A few of the Serpents were then tasked to dump his body in Sweetwater river." Though the Serpents were family, knowing what they had done with Jason's body had made her livid. Jason deserved better, and not because he was the twin of the woman she loved.

But from what she knew, Jason was kind. He might have had his moments, but overall he was someone you could go to, no matter what social standing you had.

She might not have known him but even so. She felt the pain of his loss regardless.

10. Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Blossom Riverdale

Model/Student
    Race:
    Fabulous human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    [​IMG]

The accuracy of Toni’s retelling of her brother’s death, coupled with her impeccable insight into Cheryl’s psyche, was too much. Perhaps it was that the girl in front of her was right, and the redhead wasn’t used to being wrong. Or maybe it was the tears that threatened to fall down her porcelain cheeks.

“You’re good, too good. I bet Cooper told you that, right? Or Andrews?” She knew those four were always twittering amongst themselves in the common room, as though it was their own personal soundproof nerd cave. She squared up to Toni, “There’s no way I’d ever tell you this. Who do you think you are, analysing me as one would a bug under a microscope?”

With that, Cheryl picked up her bags and began to move away. “Do yourself a favour and stay away from me.”

Toni Topaz likes this.
  11. Toni Topaz

Toni Topaz Riverdale

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    [​IMG]

"Oh please. You think they'd tell me anything?" Toni asked with an arched eyebrow. Betty might have been dating Jughead but that didn't mean they were in each others inner circles. "And yet you did tell me. It's clear you don't believe me and that's okay."

Toni wondered if she should say just how close they were though she refrained. Judging the way Cheryl was reacting, doing so would only add fuel to the raging fire. Maybe next time(if there was a next time), though she was simply quiet in regards to the words.

There was a moment of hurt, of pain that crushed her heart despite understanding. Frankly it was a mere miracle that she had been able to talk to her for this long without anything happening. "You said Jughead was here. Ask him if he knows me. Well proved he isn't from a time before we met." She was putting faith into something that could backfire completely.

For now she would leave it. Safer that way.

12. Cheryl Blossom

Cheryl Blossom Riverdale

Model/Student
    Race:
    Fabulous human
    Alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral
    [​IMG]

“I wouldn’t put it past them. They’re always sticking their noses where it doesn’t belong,” she countered. She didn’t understand any of it, nor why this Toni accepted that she didn’t remember. She seemed so…calm and unmoved, something Cheryl might’ve admired in another time, another place.

As she walked past Toni with her bags in tow, she stopped and gave the girl a disparaging look, “Maybe I will. If I have the time.” With that, she left, striding down the street, although her arrogance soon disappeared from her face when she was out of sight. She took a deep breath, trying to block out the memories of Jason and what Toni had told her, putting on a smile as a group of girls flocked to her for an autograph.

Toni Topaz likes this.