HeaderBox1

Welcome
to Pandora

By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box. Only the box is a world of its own.

We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.

Spotlight

Story Hub Banner

Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

1. Welcome to Pandora! We are a pan-fandom, play-by-post roleplay.
    New Player's Guide | Canon List | FAQ | Questions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Elevated high above Pandora Town is the futuristic, whimsical Orbit City. Make sure to visit while it's still here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Exact doppelgangers of Pandora citizens are appearing out of nowhere, seemingly at random. Read more about it here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Pandora is searching for staff.
    Click here for more information!

Private Zee's Little Helper

Discussion in 'Cascade Bay' started by Emma Swan, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Emma Swan

Emma Swan Once Upon A Time

Head Of The Detective Division
    Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    December 23th
    @Zatanna Zatara

No, Emma wouldn't consider herself, a very “Festive person” by any stretch of the imagination, but she didn’t exactly consider herself the Grinch in a stylish red jacket. She understood why people got into it, why people took it to heart and felt all those warm fuzzy feelings whenever they heard one of the many MANY terrible Christmas songs for the 14th time that day. She got the appeal, but Emma always felt like she was looking in from the outside when it came from X-mas. Most likely because while most people had fond memories of the season. Emma had only painful memories of her childhood Christmases and because of that, she could never….Care all that much.

Hence why Emma was the only one working in the office that night, two nights before the big day. But Emma didn’t see herself as being a workaholic. She had a little man at home, who -knowing his adopted mom- Probably didn’t have much time for Yule time cheer himself. But now that Emma was back into his life. She could change that. He didn’t have to grow up the same way she did. She could be there for him and hell, maybe he doesn’t have to go down the same road she did and enjoy this kind of year…

….That would be a merry Christmas

With a sigh Emma leaned back as she draped her jacket over her shoulders as she went about locking the place up, finishing with shutting the lights off.

“Damn, I think I left my PC one” Emma noted with a sigh as she turned the light back on.

Only to discover she wasn’t alone now.

“Holy crap!” Emma shouted out as she gave a start at the abrupt appearance of company, but thanks to the person’s rather distinctive attire Emma relaxed reasonably quickly realising who it was

You know scientists invented this new cutting-edge technology called….a Door. It’s a great way of making sure your friends don’t have a heart attack when you decide to swing by, just sayin'"

Zatanna Zatara likes this.
  2. Zatanna Zatara

Zatanna Zatara DC Universe

Magician
    Race:
    Homo Magi
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Why couldn't Emma darling just stay in one place? Or be stationed closer to at least one of her magical friends? With a soft sigh leaving the woman's lips, the elder knew she'd be in need of tracking her friend down though... knowing Emma, it wouldn't be too hard. See, it might have only been a couple of nights away from Christmas, but Zatanna had no doubt she'd be able to find her friend at her office, perhaps closing up for the night? Teleportation, shouldn't be that tricky and since she was able to, of course the magician bypassed the rules about travelling certain places with permission, yadda yadda. Look, she just needed the blonde to come help her spread some holiday cheer, she'd be damned if she got arrested for the means in which she got the job done.

"Here goes nothing." Zatanna told herself as she mumbled a few of her backwards words, landing herself right in the other woman's office. Smiling brightly to herself she threw her hands up in the air when the blonde had turned around and taken notice of her. Giggling softly as Emma seemed to need a moment, when was she going to get used to these magical stunts? Zatanna shook her head with a small smile, hearing that usual kind of back chat coming from the younger was all but common to her ears now.
    "And an early Merry Christmas to you too, Em."

Strutting over to the woman, she took Emma's hand in her own before she offered a wider smile this time, one that had that playful twinkle in addition to her eyes that let the younger woman know they'd be getting up to no good at all.
    "Here we go!" All at once Zatanna had the pair of them transformed, herself in her slightly more Christmas-y attire whilst she had Emma dressed up as a cute little elf. They were also both now in Pandora Town, lights lining the streets, cocoa, cinnamon, spices and sweets filling the evening air with their delightful scents. Merryment and cheer wrung about the streets too as people with their friends and family all had begun to gather around for the magician's last show of the year, but it wasn't an ordinary one.

"C'mon. We need to hand out these presents. They're over- Oops." Realising she'd forgotten about the sacks of wrapped items, Zatanna waved a hand over the space on the floor between the two women, two red velvet sacks appearing, stuffed to the brim.
    "Weeeeell?" Zatanna prodded at her friend's side before she laughed, having her sack hover before she begun handing out her own worth of presents for the children of Pandora Town.

3. Emma Swan

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good
    It goes without saying; Zee, was one of Emma’s best friends in Pandora, she enjoyed how fun she was to hang out with -Which was something that Emma had been somewhat lacking since her forced relocation to Pandora- She Emma and Wanda had grown close over the last few months, probably because of the whole magic thing they had to go on -Well, what Wanda and ee had going on….Emma could barely make a candle flicker-

She just wished that she didn’t try to make Emma have a heart attack at the age of twenty-nine……

Still clutching at her chest somewhat playful she nodded and smiled at her friend,before checking her phone momentarily for the time Um, happy one hour shy of Christmas Eve, to you too, the most magical hour of the year, pun not intended” she nodded over to Zatanna at the use of her word “Magic” momentarily freezing as she made eye contact with her friend

“Zee……” Emma drawled out, a slight hint of warning in her tone once she managed to pinpoint that little mischievous sparkle in her eye “Zee...Why are you looking at me like that” She said already knowing the answer

Trouble.

Of course, once Emma had managed to put all that together, Zee was already upon her, her hand gently taken in front of her, she only had a few moments to tilt her head in confusion at Zatanna “Wait wha-”

….and they were suddenly standing in the middle of Pandora Town….And Zatanna was in a particularly festive attire “Where’s the fancy dress-” Emma began but stopped once she saw her sleeves has turned green…..

….and she was wearing bright red pants, and when she moved to observe this….she was made aware of a light ringing …On a hunch, she felt her head and….found she was now wearing a silly hat…

The look she gave Zee at the moment she was handed would make a weaker woman run away due to being overwhelmed by how unimpressed Emma was

“Remind me why we're friends again?”

4. Zatanna Zatara

Magician
    Race:
    Homo Magi
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    The magician just kept a rather pleased look on her face through all of Emma's complaints and whines, knowing that some day, maybe not personally, she'd be grateful for spending moments like these together.
    "You look awesome. So don't even think about changing or making a fuss. Everyone else thinks you look awesome too." Zatanna nodded towards the people around them once more, nudging her friend's side before she went on.

"You're friends with me because I'm, to put it simply, an awesome friend to have." Zatanna continued handing out presents, the smiles on children's faces so worth the effort. Glancing over at Emma, she doubted the woman really minded, and instead simply spoke on between themselves whilst sending more smiles in the direction of those they gifted.
    "You can't feel too bad. Look how happy they are. And you look fantastically festive." Whispering something backwards and under her breath, the magician had seen to Emma's lovely blonde hair, making it coil and look like cascading ribbons - one on either side of her head.

"There. Perfect." Zatanna giggled, just shy of snorting before she added on.
    "Besides. I'll give you some great hot cocoa after we're done."

How could Emma resist that?

Emma Swan likes this.
  5. Emma Swan

Race:
    Human
    Alignment:
    Neutral Good

“Well if nothing else, I’m a shoe-in for “Elves that Mrs Claus, don’t let near Santa”
    Emma noted trying to adjust her attire in what she hoped was manner where she would preserve as much dignity as she could muster ….but that pretty much went out the window once `she moved her head just a little and a light airy jingling emitted from her cap “Annnd my hat ring, because of course it does” Emma signed resigned to her fate

Well, if she was going to look ridiculous she might as well embrace it…

Slapping her hands together in a mock business like fashion she started handing out gifts one at a time, a legitimate smile beginning to grow on her face as she did “Come on, get ‘em while they’re hot, if I’m going to freeze to death I might as well crame in some last minute karma points” she said tossing various packages too and fro making sure to toss some boxes to the kids in the back

She knew what it was like to the kid in the back

She caught a little bit of the strange words Zee muttered under her breath, Emma turned to her mild confusion on her face, shooting her a non verbal “What was that?” before her face relaxed into a smile “I’m going to hold you to that,She said pointing her finger at Zee in a mock threatening tone before retreating back to get more gifts “Holy crap, how did you get all this stuff….you think I can snag a few for Henry? I still have to beat his high school on COD...

6. Zatanna Zatara

Magician
    Race:
    Homo Magi
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Zatanna put on the most innocent look she could manage when Emma had asked her what that noise was, shrugging her shoulders gently as if to say 'Why would you even ask me?' before she was hurriedly averting her gaze once more. She was all smiles in handing out the toys and presents to the children and families waiting for her, listening to her friend as she seemed to finally get into the zone a little bit more. Who knew Emma could be so much fun with pigtails?

"How long have you known me, Emma? Magic of course. It makes making hundreds of toys for plenty of deserving children a whole lot quicker, you know?" Zatanna teased, smiling at her friend before she was quickly nodding her head at the mention of her son and keeping some of the toys for him and whoever else Emma wanted to.
    "Henry has his own stuff. Wrapped with pretty bows and all. You too of course, but it'll only be appearing in your home on the dot on Christmas Day, alright? But feel free to take a sack anyway, there's plenty to go around." As kind and benevolent as ever, Zatanna nodded her head gently as she motioned to another unopened sack.

With a snap of her fingers the sack was gone and left at Emma's desk back at work, ready for her tomorrow morning.
    "Now about that hot cocoa-" Since they had finished with the presents and the crowds had mostly dispersed, the people left now those who were fans of the magician and thanking her, wishing her a merry Christmas which she returned with smiles and little waves. With a final thank you on her part, Zatanna had zapped the two women to the nearest cafe, the elder pushing open the door which jingled above their heads and reminded her about their outfits. With a glance over her shoulder, she half laughed half snorted at Emma's pigtails still in place before waving the blonde inside after her, finding a booth for them both and sinking onto the worn leather.

"I think I owe you a nice big slice of cake for your help this evening too."