By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

"Ask Me Anything!"

Want to put up an AMA thread for your character? How about your own OOC AMA? Want to ask characters or players some questions? Here's the place to do it! While this forum is IC, it is considered non-canon to Pandora and a great tool for character development!

Sticky threads

Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Normal threads

T
Replies
Views
Tony Stark
T
H
Replies
Views
Hal Jordan
H
J
Replies
Views
Jaesa Willsaam
J
R
Replies
Views
Revan
R

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* react for a text thread and i will pop something up ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
No joke I'd app Bella or Edward in a heartbeat if anyone wanted to app the other one and we could write our own stories in Pandora
It would certainly make business easier if there were some kind of guide or list to Pandora's most renowned taverns. I have so little time for research, myself!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeffreyunsus
Top Bottom