By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

AU Board

Craving to turn your characters into animals, play in a setting that isn't Pandora, or just write something crazy that doesn't fit the board? Here's the place to do it!

Posts in this forum do not count toward the activity check.

AU Brainstorming

For all of your AU ooc/brainstorming needs!
Threads
J
Replies
Views
Julian Devorak
J
C
Replies
Views
Cal Kestis
C
J
Replies
Views
Semirhage
S
S
Replies
Views
Jaesa Willsaam
J
J
Replies
Views
Jaesa Willsaam
J
T
Replies
Views
Thomas of Dundale
T
Q
Replies
Views
Qrow Branwen
Q
M
Replies
Views
Minato Arisato
M
Y
Replies
Views
Yuuki Mishima
Y
Y
Replies
Views
Yuuki Mishima
Y

Current Season

Status Updates

//So Oscar got Chaotic Good in the legendary Alignment Test. What I do with this information is now a Work in Progress...//
Hey broskis. Sorry I've been borderline AWOL for the better part of a year. Things have been a little meh and I feel like I'm stretched so damn thin right now. I wanna come back and write with you guys again, but idk when that's gonna be. Hope you're all doing well. <3
This is not...lingonberry jam? Who delivered??
People call me a serial killer, but they’ve got me aaall wrong. I’m really a SPREE killer. There’s a very, VERY subtle difference. :D:D:D

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Staff online

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alphys
Top Bottom