By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Cascade Bay

Cascade Bay is one of the region's largest cities. It is located directly on the coast, where a majority of the city's commerce stems from. The city spreads out from the cliff-tops, sprawling down the cliffs themselves and then out over the open ocean, with docks and bridges connecting dozens of tiny islands that dot the coast.

Current Season

Status Updates

My new laptop came after my old one kicked the bucket a few days ago, so I can finally do stuff. Hooray!
Fleet wrote on EXORDIUM's profile.
Happy birthday adorable bean! Miss our uni days and gaming fun, *sends big hugs*
Let's classic rock this chase scene!!!!!
text threads? text threads? u wan sum text threads? (like this post for a good shitpost!)
Another new world... I didn't realize this was such a common occurrence...

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Violet Parr
Top Bottom