By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Centria

Centria is a vast area northwest of Pandopolis. Easily the most densely populated region within the box, it is filled with smaller and larger cities, coastal villages, as well as large areas used for farming, mining, and harvesting all the earth has to offer in order to sustain Centria's population.

Ark City New

Ark City is the largest city within Centria’s borders. Some of Pandora’s tallest buildings and most impressive feats of architecture can be found in Ark City. The city prides itself on its diversity; no two streets within it are the same.
Threads

Misty Hollow New

Misty Hollow is a modern New England-style town located deep within the heart of Adagio Grove, known for its supernatural activity.
Threads
    Daniel's arrival in Pandora. Welcome or terrify him, please. Date can be adjusted.
Replies
Views
    Ann's got 99 problems and a boy is one.
Replies
Views
    A calm meal in a diner before looking for a job- or IS it?
Replies
Views

Current Season

Status Updates

So sorry for the recent slowness! I'm gonna post hoard through the weekend and try and catch up in one fell swoop to reset a bit.
// if I disappear, I should be back this Saturday :) //
Zhongli wrote on Howl Jenkins Pendragon's profile.
hOW REMARKABLE THAT I MAY FIND AN EXCEPTIONAL WARLOCK SUCH AS YOURSELF ON THIS EXTRAORDINARILY CONVENIENT PLATFORM AS WELL.
SonicSora wrote on insomniacowl's profile.
watch yourself, little man, i'll get your clown shoes

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuuki Konno
Top Bottom