By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Communications

Need to make a call? Send out a letter? Come here for all of your communication needs!

Social Media New

For all your social media needs! Posts here do not count towards the Activity Check.
Threads
Current Season

Status Updates

Ladies and gentlemen of the Elysium, and the Pandora infinity beyond, I am proud-- nay, honoured to come before you as your new General Secretary. It is my promise to lead this city and its relations beyond into a new golden age with no compromise that leaves us compromised. Hail! Hail Elysium!
Oh man, this is like the late '60s all over again.
No one stared at my arm so much until today for some reason.
Totally unrelated the current political climate but anybody know Trilla's number?
Ok Elysium, dads not mad. Just really disappointed that you'd fumble the ball that I literally put just a yard away from the endzone.:mad:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Steel
    ✧・゚: *✧・゚* we are starstuff *・゚✧*:・゚✧

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eve Polastri
Top Bottom