Crystal Vales

The Crystal Vales is a large, sprawling area with grand and gorgeous landscapes stretching out as far as the eye can see. Magic is a fairly common staple in most corners of the land, though its natural density does vary by region. Some areas are high in unnatural magical phenomena and fantasy creatures, while others are far more grounded in reality where magic is an increasingly rare sight.

Cascade Bay New

Cascade Bay is one of the region's largest cities. It is located directly on the coast, where a majority of the city's commerce stems from. The city spreads out from the cliff-tops, sprawling down the cliffs themselves and then out over the open ocean, with docks and bridges connecting dozens of tiny islands that dot the coast.
Threads

Heavenfell New

Heavenfell is the capital of the Slumbering Abyss. It rests in the lower reaches of the Abyss crater, nestled up and even crawling up the inner crater walls. They are the center of Magitech-driven technology of the Vales, and have given way to a host of conveniences within the capital city itself, ranging from powerful weaponry that blasts out lethal energies, heating apparatuses for the colder months, to clockwork automatons sold for fun and entertainment.
Threads
  • Vane

Schola Praeditos New

A school for the preternaturally gifted, Schola Praeditos is located on one of the larger floating islands in the Severed Haven. Making use of an old castle-mansion which has been refurbished into a functional school, it houses gifted individuals of all sorts, from wizards to mutants to supernatural creatures who are interested in learning in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for all of their kinds. The island is protected by powerful wards, preventing entry via magical or physical means. The only point of public entry is through the gatehouse. [Group!]
Threads
    Ex-dead hobo wanders against common sense
Replies
Views
    The bigger they are, the harder they fall
Replies
Views
    a baby wishes for endless coconut milk
Replies
Views
    #akechi - once bae always bae
Replies
Views
    #villanelle - this is probably not the mermaid encounter he dreamed of
Replies
Views
    imagine trusting a fae to pay you back lol
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
    #xie lian - happy birthday to the boy who deserves the world c:
Replies
Views
    unfortunately, beastmaster is an ffx-2 exclusive
Replies
Views

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Tips on making friends when you're introvert(and when you have an issue controlling your powers and mood sometimes... :|)?
My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riza Hawkeye
Top Bottom