Dread Wastes

The Dread Wastes are vast, wild and hostile, encompassing the northeast of Pandora. Considered a no-man’s-land despite its varied landscape, people can wander for days on end without seeing another living soul. Also known as the Land of Exiles, most who roam the Wastes are criminals, outcasts or simply starved for adventure. But underestimating the dangers of the Wastes is a mistake that can cost you your life.

Lethe New

Considered by most to be the criminal capital of Pandora due to the sheer number of bandits, wrongdoers and the like to be found there, Lethe is one of the only pockets of civilization where wanderers come far and wide to barter, trade and more. It is ruled with an iron fist by the Undertaker, whose word is law due to the sheer manpower of his Militia. If you want to survive, you’d better follow his law to the letter.
Threads

Horizon New

Nestled in a valley sheltered by small mountains near the borders of the Crystal Vales and fully self-sufficient, the Halls of Horizon — more colloquially referred to as Horizon, by those who live there — is a safe-haven where anyone in need of shelter is accepted, Control Tag or no, so long as your intentions are peaceful.
Threads
    one junko is bad enough, but two of them is way too much!
Replies
Views
    This is what happens when u poke around other peoples business
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Tips on making friends when you're introvert(and when you have an issue controlling your powers and mood sometimes... :|)?
My internet is being hopelessly slow for reasons I can't figure out, don't worry too much if I disappear off and on.
I will finish this post. I will finish this post, even if I have to burn down all of Paris!
*shrieks in weretiger*
-peeks in- hello world :3

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
Target Goal: $263
Raised: $200
Currently saving money to fund for general costs for next year and a shop system. Read more about it here!

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riza Hawkeye
Top Bottom