By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Elysium

Elysium is the great City in the Sky that was built into the surface of Pandora's nearest moon. It is the seat of power for the Alliance, by far the largest governing authority within the Cosmic Wilderness. At a glance, Elysium is a technological marvel whose skyline is an artwork of gleaming spires and futuristic luxuries, and whose citizens want for nothing. Everyone, however, is aware of the precarious balance between the gilded authoritarian might of the Overcity and the Undercity that is permitted to fester and prosper nearly unchecked below.
    Zenkichi's arrival in Pandora and Ichinose finding him
Replies
Views
    Area 1 - Rodchenko Habitation Complex
Replies
Views
    Will Luke's shiny new amulet stop him from turning into a werewolf?
Replies
Views
    three dorks slide around on ice trying to help people
Replies
Views

Current Season

Status Updates

//Updating Billyboy's profile/life story asap. Thought I should bring it up now in case I have activity problems later.//
Much luck to everybody in exams right now!!! There's a light at the end of the tunnel. :endeerwub:
You know when they said 'Hal you should be more in tune with the feelings of those around you, I didn't think the universe would actually listen to those losers and make me in tune with the feelings of those around me. help. me.
Looks like 400 secret scrolls/texts/novels of some pretty interesting families just got dumped on my head. Come get them before I release an exposé
last ~official livadele plot update! https://pandorarp.com/threads/60925/page-6#post-499223 no more mass tags because we're tired :blobsweats:

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akiza Izinski
Top Bottom