By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Fandom Discussion

Discuss your favorite fandoms here. Be warned that these are spoiler-filled threads!

Sticky threads

Normal threads

R
Replies
Views
R
N
Replies
Views
Nairne
N
N
Replies
Views
Nairne
N
U
Replies
Views
Undyne
U
O
Replies
Views
Orendi
O
T
Replies
Views
Thalia
T
Replies
Views
S

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

400 exorcism rites just got dumped on my head, so if anyone's possessed, have I got a deal for you. Pls ignore the non-fiction mummy if you come in. And the Creep in Historical Fiction. And maybe don't wander into the back aisles.
"Glad Halloweenfest!" :cool:
go full disco vader or don't even try vader at all, cowards
since so many of you are dressing up as Darth Vader, at least commit to the part
I understand tonight is the night of an important festival - and those in Hidden Crest will find that Bugman's Brewery does not spurn festivals!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Griffith
Top Bottom