By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Pandopolis City

In the center of it all lies a sprawling, patchwork metropolis known as Pandopolis. Considered the “hub city” of Pandora, Pandopolis is where everything comes together. Portals to each of the other major cities can be found here for quick travel around the world. The city is an eclectic mix of architecture and cultures from all kinds of different worlds and eras. An ancient stone church might sit next to a hotdog stand, both across the street from a towering, futuristic communications building.

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

Thancred Waters wrote on Sebastian's profile.
This garlic bread is so good, can I interest you in some??
Thancred Waters wrote on Enola Holmes's profile.
Greetings and salutations, young lady! Would you like to hear a joke? Who was the most famous skeleton detective?
Thancred Waters wrote on Adrian Tepes's profile.
So I hear being a vampire really ...

... sucks.
Thancred Waters wrote on Mr. Bones's profile.
Hey, I figured out why skeletons are so calm! Do you wanna hear?
Thancred Waters wrote on Severen's profile.
Hey, whatcha doing? Looking for your necks victim?

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thaych
Top Bottom