By the hands of the Gods, you have been plucked from your time and from your world, dropped into the box.
Only the box is a world of its own.
We are a mass crossover based on the concept of Pandora's Box. Characters from nearly any fandom can be played here. Because of the endless character possibilities, we are canon only here at Pandora. Take a peek at our rules and plot information before starting your new life in Pandora.
Want to add a quote? Submit them here!

Roleplay Resources & Guides

Find useful resources here for use on Pandora!
A Guide to Open Threads So, you want to start an open thread. Maybe you’re not sure what to write, or maybe you’ve had bad luck with open threads dying quickly or never getting replied to. While we can’t control when a roleplay partner will reply, we hope that the following guide will give people some helpful advice on how to keep open threads something of interest that people will be more likely to be excited for and invested in. Starting an Open Thread Starting an open thread can be...

Hey guys! Some people like to keep track of how much they are posting each month and even each week. I made this template for somebody else the other day and I thought I would share it publicly with you guys, too, in case you are curious about how much you are posting or need a resource to be sure you're hitting the posts you'll need for activity checks! This is a super easy to use spreadsheet that I've been using since we switched to the new activity check system. It's coded to...

Hi friends, I'm back with another spreadsheet tracker! A couple of people requested I put this up for public use. It helps me out massively, especially since I'm really bad at updating my on site trackers, so I hope that it helps somebody else as well! If anybody needs help with editing it, adding new seasons, etc, you're always free to hit me up via PM or on discord and I'm happy to assist! Features: One tab per character Right click on the tab to change tab color if you'd like! Thread...

Current Season

September, October, November
Click here for the autumn updates

Status Updates

moving tomorrow! hopefully it wont take long and the net will be switched over asap
Best bar or tavern in Crystal Vales? Presumably nearby Heavenfell, anyone?
Orange Cat is Best Cat!

Featured Wanteds

Staff

Donate to Pandora

Enjoying Pandora? Consider donating to us!
All donations go towards server costs, software licenses, add-ons, themes, and future development work.

Current Events

Recent Posts

Staff online

• Hannah
    we can watch the snow fall forever and ever

Users Online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talia al Ghul
Top Bottom